Author Topic: Secret Story 10 France  (Read 10472 times)

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
  • Username: lol972
Re: Secret Story 10 France
« Reply #200 on: November 11, 2016, 04:31:14 PM »
What a surprise, Queen Sarah ends up being the last evictee so the finalists are anais, julien, melanie and thomas.

Sarah is just the new julien ss7, julie ss8, melanie ss9
I'm so disgusted !! Melactress in final i can't !
And yes it's becoming a classique of secret story the deserving ones evicted in semi final  :-X
Today stephane joffres was in itw they already start the preparation of #ss11
« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 10:28:56 AM by LoLo »

Offline tounu

• Winner
« Reply #201 on: November 11, 2016, 04:49:26 PM »
Queen Melanie, finalist against all the odds, she's been my favorite since day 1 LOL
biut honestly at this point I was sad to see anyone go, I think Anais was the less deserving and should have gone, sad for Sarah too, she was a great housemate :(

Offline tounu

• Winner
« Reply #202 on: November 17, 2016, 04:22:57 PM »
JULIEN is the winner of SS10 !
THOMAS is runner-Up
MELANIE is third
And ANAIS fourth!

First male since ss4 ! Congratulations, he deserved it !

Offline tounu

• Winner
« Reply #203 on: November 18, 2016, 02:48:36 PM »
my final ranking:

1. MELANIE - Love her or hate her, she made this season. She was the most hated housemate of this season and she still went to the final, kept her secret until the end and took the third place. I hope we can see her in other reality tv show (but not Les Anges lol she's too good for this shitty show)
2. SARAH - she went from plant, to really hated, to one of the favorite. She was the most funny housemate, she knew what she wanted, who she wanted, never was hypocritical. She has bad tastes in clothes and men but, well, nobody's perfect LOL.
3. JULIEN - most sincere housemate, I can't think of one male housemate in SS history that was that loved. He is a great person and totally deserved to win, he was the last housemate with his secret, played all his missions and gave us some really good tv !
4. THOMAS - he's the type of person that would walk in the first two weeks of the show, but he stayed, learnt french really fast and good, has been nominated 7 times out of 11. He litteraly, with Mélanie, evicted all the other housemates lol. He is a very touching person !!

5. FANNY - She was my favorite with Mélanie in week 1, then she became a little bit mean as the show went on but I still really liked her, she was the sun of the house and her nomination with Julien was one of the biggest nominations we had in years.
6. BASTIEN - He became the most hated housemate ever LOL but I think he was a great player. Nominating his best friend Julien was not a smart move, however evicting Fanny who would have been in a final was a smart move and for that we can say he has been a great player.
7. MAEVA - most adorable person i've ever seen, she is mature, intelligent, cute, funny she know what she wants and what she doesn't want. Plus her feud with Sarah was really interesting to watch !
8. ATHENAIS - she lasted only a month but she was the most normal person in that house and she was great

9. DARKO - i didn't mind him in the house until he became Bastien's bitch and was mean to Julien. Other than that he was nice.
10. ANAIS - I liked her for all the show except for the final week when Julien had the mission to make the other believe that Bastien would come back in the house and nominate himself against either Anais, Mélanie or Thomas, he chose Anais, and while everyone except Julien and Bastien thought it was for real, she showed her true colors, mean, spoiled brat and bad loser. She would have finish third if she hasn't been a bitch the last week.
11. MARVIN - didn't like him that much, but he was one of the biggest character this season
12. JAJA - I found him funny sometimes other than that he was a bit unbearable.
13. PIERRE - we didn't see much of him but he seemed nice !
14. DAMIEN - Lasted for a week, not seen that much of him.

15. MANON - bad player, mean, unloyal, untrustworthy, I don't even get why she stayed 7 weeks.
16. SOPHIA - she only stayed two weeks but in those two weeks everything was around her. She was not particularly an interesting housemate, she cheated on Julien the second she entered in the house, she was kind of the leader of the big house in the first week and the reason why is still unknown to me LOL. At the end, she lost Bastien, Julien and 100000€ LOL.

Ranking of the seasons:

1. SS3
2. SS5
3. SS10
4. SS9

5. SS4
6. SS8

7. SS2
8. SS6
9. SS1
10. SS7

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jøsêttö
« Reply #204 on: November 18, 2016, 03:55:02 PM »
Well, at least someone, on earth, who enjoyed this season. :P
I really liked the weeks with Coralie, and the week with the Superette.

I'd say the last few weeks were good enough.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #205 on: November 18, 2016, 03:56:47 PM »
Hahahaha Sarah's clothes are so 2000s ;D <3

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #206 on: November 18, 2016, 04:14:37 PM »
JULIEN is the winner of SS10 !
THOMAS is runner-Up
MELANIE is third
And ANAIS fourth!

First male since ss4 ! Congratulations, he deserved it !

JULIEN - 42%
THOMAS - 28%
MELANIE - 17%
ANAÏS - 13%

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
  • Username: lol972
« Reply #207 on: November 18, 2016, 08:37:15 PM »
For me this season was failed.
If it was a "normal" or an "usual" season it was pretty cool. But it was suposed to be an anniversary season and exept the anniversary week with the "superette", the targets and the forbidden door, i have not seen crazy things.

My seasons ranking :
1.SS5
2.SS3
3.SS9

4.SS4
5.SS8
6.SS10
7.SS2
8.SS1
9.SS6
10.SS7

Offline tounu

• Winner
« Reply #208 on: November 19, 2016, 07:45:36 AM »

Honestly, I loved the cast. There was big characters such as Mélanie and Bastien who were hated, the couple Marvin & Maéva, the twins, Fanny, Sarah, Julien who were loved, Thomas who was the total outsider from the start. If you add the storylines of Darko and Sophia into the mix, I think it was really interesting to watch.

I agree with you Lolo though, they could have done way better with the anniversary thing, but some twists were good, like the allies week that was similar to the hidden code last year with Mélanie and Nicolas. I also loved the live nominations during one of the prime, because live nominations in SS are rare and I love it when it's well done and done once or twice (not like in SS portugal LOL)

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #209 on: November 19, 2016, 08:55:41 AM »

Honestly, I loved the cast. There was big characters such as Mélanie and Bastien who were hated, the couple Marvin & Maéva, the twins, Fanny, Sarah, Julien who were loved, Thomas who was the total outsider from the start. If you add the storylines of Darko and Sophia into the mix, I think it was really interesting to watch.

I agree with you Lolo though, they could have done way better with the anniversary thing, but some twists were good, like the allies week that was similar to the hidden code last year with Mélanie and Nicolas. I also loved the live nominations during one of the prime, because live nominations in SS are rare and I love it when it's well done and done once or twice (not like in SS portugal LOL)
I must agree with you, maybe with less censoring and more impartiality, we would've witness so much drama, and interesting things, like the relationships between them. And it was tensed between some housemates and the production, obviously these contestants are big characters. Damien too, in his first week he was a bit feared and investigated so much about the secrets.

But, I can't put this season before SS9 or SS5, simply because yeah with a live feed, it would have been great, but what they served us, in my opinion wasn't really good. I don't know if I really have the right to give such an opinion since I watched the HLs shows but earing with one ear and one eye, and the other ear and other eye on my lap or phone. kkk.

When you think about potential contestants for Les Anges 9, you see that actually it had very interesting characters. Per example I would love to see Bastien, Mélanie, Jaja, Sarah, Anaïs, Sophia and Julien on Les Anges (it would be so crazy lol, obv it won't happen). The last time I wanted that big amount of contestants to be on les anges must be on SS7 or SS5.  So yeah, clearly big characters this season. :)  Just the editing and storylines, personally i didn't like too much.

Offline tounu

• Winner
« Reply #210 on: November 19, 2016, 10:17:37 AM »
I agree with you ! I think this is the first season of SS where so many people could be in Les Anges !
I hate Les Anges because at the beggining it's great but then at one point it always becomes full of bullying and I hate that. So yeah I'd love Mélanie and Sarah in it because I want them to do a show together but then I would hate them and that would suck :(

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #211 on: November 22, 2016, 11:30:05 AM »
Yeah I get what you say, it would be a positive for a negative. (un bien pour au final un mal). It seems nowadays in reality shows, there are always the bullies and the one victim. I hope it's not what we're gonna have for Les Anges, it would be like for Les Anges 6, 7 and 8 ::) (Nelly, Jessica, Aurélie)

I think Sarah won't be hateable. She can be mean sometimes, but mostly for joking, or unintentionally. but then the production of les anges apparently asks them to be very mean ::)