Author Topic: Secret Story 10 France  (Read 8955 times)

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
  • Username: lol972
Re: Secret Story 10 France
« Reply #50 on: August 26, 2016, 08:20:04 PM »
My Rank for now:
1.fanny
2.Marvin
3.Jaja

4.Darko
5.Sarah
6.Pierre
7.Manon and Anais
8.Thomas

9.Mélanie
10.Athenais
11.Bastien
12.Maeva
13.Damien
14.Julien...........
15.Sofia............
Now i hate couples
"They laugh at me because i'm different. I laugh at them because they're all the same" - Kurt Cobain

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jøsêttö
« Reply #51 on: August 26, 2016, 08:44:22 PM »
Me too was disappointed with this kick off. SS9 one was so great <3. Most of the secrets are ridiculous or too hard to find (even with clues not sure they will find the secrets, except the "we are couple" etc.)

And the contestants, I'm mixed. After the good season 9, I don't know if I can stand the new batch of contestants. I guess I'll just have to watch the videos on the website everyday to like it, as usual.

Though, the contestants have some potential, and I think even if it's very different from SS9, they are close to the contestants from SS8 globally. Maeva as Sara, Pierre or Marvin as Aymeric, Sophia and Julien as Nathalie and Vivian (they're definitely going to occupy most of the highlights shows, until their secret is discovered).

Many people hate this secret, but I kind of like it. Obviously it's too repetitive, but with the alibi, Bastien, who must be in couple with Sophia for fake, it gives more spice to the season. Of course, production hopes to see Sophia and Bastien closer, and it's maybe mean to say but I hope too, because after all, the couples that do secret story know production makes everything to break them up, so they know where they land, and well, could be interesting to see if Sophia falls in the game and develops feelings for Bastien. I like what Julien said in the DR : he doesn't trust Sophia lol. :)

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #52 on: August 26, 2016, 08:49:51 PM »

7.Manon and Anais
La voix said: if they fail the mission, they both will be nominated against each other and one of them will be evicted. I HOPE SO.

because AGAIN we have twins, and those two are so identical, i don't see what is good to have the exact same contestants. For this week, it will be entertaining because they will switch everyday to be in house 1 or house 2 but then no, and we won't even distinguish them. lol.

Let's pray so they be nominated at the end of the week and one of them is OUT.

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
« Reply #53 on: August 26, 2016, 09:13:58 PM »
Production want to remind us the past seasons with this year secrets.
And i just finished to watch the kick off a second time and finally it's not that bad ... I think i will love it with the highlight show
"They laugh at me because i'm different. I laugh at them because they're all the same" - Kurt Cobain

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #54 on: August 27, 2016, 05:43:58 AM »
Quel est votre candidat favori ? (Semaine 1)
2850 votants

Fanny 24%
    Jaja 12%
    Darko 7%
    Anais 6%
    Pierre 6%
    Athenais 6%
    Thomas 6%
    Bastien 6%
    Sarah 5%
    Maeva 4%
    Marvin 4%
    Julien 4%
    Mélanie 3%
    Manon 3%
    Sofia 2%
    Damien 1%

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #55 on: August 27, 2016, 10:58:03 AM »
I kkkan't. Sophia admited to Bastien she is Julien girlfriend since 4 months only. It's a very fragile couple, it will definitely not last!

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #56 on: August 27, 2016, 12:36:44 PM »
Some pictures of Thomas

I remember of this story like if it was yesterday.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #57 on: August 27, 2016, 01:56:52 PM »
OMG I totally remember Thomas from the news and everyone being like wtf? <33333
Fanny 1st, whaaaaaat?

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #58 on: August 27, 2016, 02:09:52 PM »
Fanny 1st, whaaaaaat?
I remember too <3

Fanny is amazing <3  But maybe with time, she'll become a mean bitch. How was she in SS PT ? I guess if she ended up finalist and semi finalist, it's not for nothing, is it?

And they asked Vânia to be in Secret Story first lol, but Vania didn't respond.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #59 on: August 27, 2016, 03:29:47 PM »
Fanny 1st, whaaaaaat?
I remember too <3

Fanny is amazing <3  But maybe with time, she'll become a mean bitch. How was she in SS PT ? I guess if she ended up finalist and semi finalist, it's not for nothing, is it?

Fanny's SS story is basically that she became obcessed with a guy in the house while she had a boyfriend outside lol. He even appeared on a gala and asked Fanny to marry him, which I think she said yes. Since then we know him as the "cheated one" lol. Anyways, the guy Fanny was obcessed with just left her after the won the season and Fanny has since moved on being a reality TV star

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • #POVPrincess
« Reply #61 on: August 27, 2016, 10:49:36 PM »
Thomas is a trans man if I can remember correctly, explains why he can get pregnant
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #62 on: August 28, 2016, 01:58:59 AM »
Thomas is a trans man if I can remember correctly, explains why he can get pregnant
Yes he is, I remember a lot this story. Still he's the first person in the form of male to give birth

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #63 on: August 28, 2016, 05:37:05 AM »
Yeah, I think he had a penis, so he was a full man, and got a cesarean. Honestly, this story is so amazing that obviously I remember when I learned the news, i think it's the biggest secret of SS.

Fanny 1st, whaaaaaat?
I remember too <3

Fanny's SS story is basically that she became obcessed with a guy in the house while she had a boyfriend outside lol. He even appeared on a gala and asked Fanny to marry him, which I think she said yes. Since then we know him as the "cheated one" lol. Anyways, the guy Fanny was obcessed with just left her after the won the season and Fanny has since moved on being a reality TV star
Really ? In her video presentation she said she was with João for two years I can't remember, and now it's been a year they are engaged kkkk. You should watch her video, maybe it's the same Jo.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #64 on: August 28, 2016, 05:38:19 AM »
Obviously they explained it when they revealed his secret :)  I guess he's gonna quit in two or three days.... It always end up like that here when someone has a big secret.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #65 on: August 28, 2016, 07:56:07 AM »
I kkkkkan't, Fanny.

"I feel like a little Beyoncé."
https://vine.co/v/5eqLeHZtzOx

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • #POVPrincess
« Reply #66 on: August 28, 2016, 08:04:36 AM »
Quote from: Glass
Quote from: Marie on Yesterday at 10:49:36 PMThomas is a trans man if I can remember correctly, explains why he can get pregnantObviously they explained it when they revealed his secret   I guess he's gonna quit in two or three days.... It always end up like that here when someone has a big secret.
Does he speak French? i haven't watched it yet, but he doesn't seem French :O
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #67 on: August 28, 2016, 08:24:40 AM »
Marvin and Maeva were very close yesterday in the jacuzzi, Maeva makes everything to heat him, to tease him. I'm gonna hate them if they already become a couple ^^'  even if I understand it's the best way to stay longer in the house.

Quote from: Glass
Quote from: Marie on Yesterday at 10:49:36 PMThomas is a trans man if I can remember correctly, explains why he can get pregnantObviously they explained it when they revealed his secret   I guess he's gonna quit in two or three days.... It always end up like that here when someone has a big secret.
Does he speak French? i haven't watched it yet, but he doesn't seem French :O
I was so surprised too but he speaks French a little, he has an accent but it's easy to understand.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #68 on: August 28, 2016, 10:41:42 AM »
Thomas' VT <3 https://filetrip.net/view?dUFN6aRi1H
I love him

and Fannyta <3 for her hater n°1 : André kkkk. (kidding) https://filetrip.net/view?5PyEAPOPoS

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #69 on: August 28, 2016, 03:53:43 PM »
Yeah, I think he had a penis, so he was a full man, and got a cesarean. Honestly, this story is so amazing that obviously I remember when I learned the news, i think it's the biggest secret of SS.

Fanny 1st, whaaaaaat?
I remember too <3

Really ? In her video presentation she said she was with João for two years I can't remember, and now it's been a year they are engaged kkkk. You should watch her video, maybe it's the same Jo.
Not the same person, João is the most used male name in Portugal so it's really easy to meet a João

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #70 on: August 28, 2016, 05:12:59 PM »
Another girl was added to the three that were competing to be chosen by the three former winners to enter. She was Sarah, and she was chosen to enter the house alongside Jaja. So both Liam and Alexandre missed out. 

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #71 on: August 29, 2016, 05:02:38 AM »
Oh about that, I'm very disappointed that Alex and Liam do not enter in the house :(
I stil have some hopes because the host said "Your adventure doesn't start tonight for you!"... but it could mean anything after all, and maybe NT1/TF1 was afraid of the sex tape scandal that came out before the launch about Liam. :\

I really hope they don't care about her scandal, and will still let her enter in thursday's live show! She seems explosive, we need her! omg

Anyway, the thing is that Sarah was added to the before at the last minute, at least it's what it seems, so maybe she was a reserved contestant and she replaced Liam.

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #72 on: August 29, 2016, 09:15:05 AM »
Waiting the new generique kkkkkkk

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
« Reply #73 on: August 29, 2016, 10:31:20 AM »
ok the same set for the live show, the highligth show and the debrief !

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
« Reply #74 on: August 29, 2016, 10:40:40 AM »
 the oppening  :o :P :-[ :-X :-\