Author Topic: Secret Story 10 France  (Read 14195 times)

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
Re: Secret Story 10 France
« Reply #75 on: August 29, 2016, 06:20:46 PM »
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU8fl_zHJKs" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU8fl_zHJKs</a>

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
  • Username: lol972
« Reply #76 on: August 29, 2016, 06:25:39 PM »
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU8fl_zHJKs" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU8fl_zHJKs</a>

::) :-X :-X ::) AWFUL

Jøsêttö

« Reply #77 on: August 29, 2016, 07:46:44 PM »
I like it's not the same as last year but i don't like it too much.

Restriction budget kkk.  :-\

Offline zz0714

• Finalist
« Reply #78 on: August 30, 2016, 12:40:01 PM »
Quote from: Gabriel
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

&amp;amp;lt;a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU8fl_zHJKs" target="_blank"&amp;amp;gt;http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU8fl_zHJKs&amp;amp;lt;/a&amp;amp;gt;
New dating show 8)

Jøsêttö

« Reply #79 on: August 30, 2016, 01:21:18 PM »
At the end I like it, it's good to change a little, even if it's due to a restriction budget.

The fav poll with 12 811 voters
Quel est votre candidat favori ? (Semaine 1)

Fanny 24%
    Jaja 9%
    Bastien 8%
    Anais 8%
    Darko 7%
    Pierre 7%
    Thomas 5%
    Athenais 5%
    Sarah 5%
    Mélanie 4%
    Julien 4%
    Maeva 4%
    Marvin 3%
    Manon 3%
    Sofia 2%
    Damien 1%

Jøsêttö

« Reply #80 on: August 30, 2016, 01:27:21 PM »
My ranking

1.Fanny, I really like her, she has something very fresh and nature than what we are used to since a few years, but she is a pro of reality shows so maybe it's all an act.
2.Jaja, I really like him, I find him fun, yes he wants to be the next Benoît/Eddy/FX, but for now it's ok.
3.Thomas, I like his secret and his personality could be interesting if he stays longer.
4.Manon & Anaïs, I loved them in the highlight show, very funny, and they don't hesitate to criticize someone when they don't see them in a good way.
5.Sarah, she could be the new chipie of Secret Story, I like her and I hope she won't be boring... because for now she is.

And the rest is pretty hard to tell so... the order doesn't mean too much.
6.Maeva
7.Julien
8.Sophia
9.Athénaïs
10.Damien
11.Pierre
12.Mélanie
13.Bastien
14.Marvin
15.Darko

Jøsêttö

« Reply #81 on: August 31, 2016, 12:33:55 AM »
Jaja and Sarah since Friday have one week to let think to everyone in the Hotel of Secrets that Sarah's secret is with Darko to be a couple. Jaja is doing everything so the others believe it. Manon and Pierre are now believing it and Pierre wants to buzz Darko and Sarah as a couple, tomorrow.

Sophia is more annoying than ever, she's always complaining, she is a bit mean with Julien her boyfriend. Bastien, the alibi is giving her advices, and ask her to ignore him. Yesterday, Julien and Sophia had a "secret" fight in the kitchen and some HMs saw it and found it weird.

There's a new challenge in the dark, in the level -1. Marvin and Athénais from the main house and Mélanie and Jaja from the hotel of secrets. They meet together but Jaja is panicking inside the level -1 (because it's full dark), and he is afraid of the dark since he is a kid. He screamed and cried, in the end was replaced by Sarah. In this challenge, there are five balloons in the ceiling, in three of them there are keys. The four have to jump and pop the ballons with their head. There are confettis and sand in the ballons so when they pop it they're afraid...

They popped all the ballons and found all the keys, they can unlock the box and have a new clue.

The concept of the week is :
- The contestants of the Hotel of Secrets are the "Unknown".
- The contestants of the main house have a room in their house called the gallery of portraits. There are 200 pictures of people, they must find the good pictures for each "unknown".
- The twins must sabotage the mission because if all the identities are well related, both will be nominated face to face in Thursday's live show, and one of them will be evicted.
- If the twins succeed to sabotage, all the contestants (from the main house and the hotel of secrets) will be nominated on Thursday's live show.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #82 on: August 31, 2016, 12:42:15 AM »
Now it's time for another challenge, it's just to meet another "unknown". Julien and Damien from the Main House will meet a new "unknown" : Manon !

Manon is from the hotel of secrets, and she is the twin. Her sister Anaïs is in the main house, they speak exactly the same, same voice, same way of speaking, but La Voix said Manon won't be allowed to speak. Julien and Damien only can touch her face, but Julien then said she seems like Anaïs kkk.

Anaïs (Main house) and Manon (hotel of secrets) meet in the diary room, they debrief their day and the challenge.

Marvin and Maëva are boring...they play the couple, they have a strategy to be buzzed as a couple, but they have a real attraction for each other ::) (I'm really tired of those contestants, expert of Secret Story that know what to do to be in the HLs shows and stay longer).

Jøsêttö

« Reply #83 on: August 31, 2016, 12:43:31 AM »
"Champion of Car - Washing" is Maëva's secret. Koooo

Jøsêttö

« Reply #84 on: August 31, 2016, 12:59:59 AM »
Yesterday evening they had an "evening of confessions".

WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE MOST SUGGESTIBLE ?
(in the hotel of secrets)
Jaja: Manon. The first time he was her (first impression), he saw her angel face and thought they could play with her and manipulate her easily. Darko voted Manon too.

(in the main house)
Damien: Anaïs.
Marvin: Anaïs.

Lol, in the diary room, Anaïs and Manon the twins realized both were elected as the most suggestible housemate kkkk.

WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE MOST FAKE ?
Sarah: Mélanie. She doesn't know if Mél is a real nice person, or if she's just a hypocrite, acting nice.

Manon: Mélanie. She still can't understand her so she thinks she's a hypocrite.

They all voted Mélanie, and Mélanie in the diary room said it breaks her heart and she thinks it is unfair.

(in the main house)
Julien, Marvin and Damien voted Athénaïs as the most hypocrite/fake.

Maëva voted Thomas, because he's too nice, and she thinks it hides something.

Athénaïs and Sophia voted Damien, because he's a big player, and always stays in a room and listen to the conversations.

WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE PRETTIEST GIRL ?
Jaja: Mélanie.
Darko: Mélanie.
Pierre: Mélanie.
Sarah: Mélanie.
Mélanie: Sarah.
Manon: Mélanie.

in the diary room Pierre said when he and Darko wake up (Jaja is gay), they are happy because they see Mélanie and it's very good for the eyes.

(in the main house)
Julien voted Maëva. He said it's his kind of woman. But it's probably a strategy to hide that he is a couple with Sophia.

Bastien voted Sophia. He thinks she is beautiful inside and out.

AS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL MAN:
Sophia voted Bastien.

Sarah voted Pierre.

Jaja is mad. He said he's shocked @ Sarah because she lies to him. He is sure she likes Darko and said Sarah is a mythowoman, and he can't wait that the buzzes are open so he can buzz she and Darko as a couple. (recall - Sarah and Jaja have one week to let think Sarah's secret is to be Darko's girlfriend, anyway, it's all just an act).

IN THE DIARY ROOM, Athénaïs was a queen and said : "It's worse than "The Young and the Restless" in here, it goes so fast and it's already crazy love after only three days" (she was talking about Maëva and Marvin).

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
« Reply #85 on: August 31, 2016, 01:00:35 AM »
I like Fanny & Thomas. Jaja is a good guy  :D

Jøsêttö

« Reply #86 on: August 31, 2016, 01:03:56 AM »
I feel my ranking inspired & guided you. kkk <3 <3

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
« Reply #87 on: September 01, 2016, 05:53:19 AM »
I feel my ranking inspired & guided you. kkk <3 <3

Yeah sure ;) kkk

Jøsêttö

« Reply #88 on: September 02, 2016, 11:47:39 PM »
When I realize Fanny was already my favorite housemate five years ago. kkkkkkkkkk

I'm so glad that Fanny is now the most popular girl, after Sónia was evicted. She is currently my favourite housemate.
Personally, I really like Fanny, she's my favorite, but I didn't watch everything this two weeks ago.
But about Teresa, I thing she's really false, she's very hypocrit.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #89 on: September 03, 2016, 11:43:01 PM »
The housemates in the Secret Hotel passed their mission, and Anaïs and Manon were responsible for the nominations this week. If all of the housemates in the Secret Hotel identities were discovered by the housemates in the main house, it would have been Anaïs and Manon nominated for eviction. The twins had to nominate six people, and they chose to nominate Thomas, Damien, Pierre, Maeva, Melanie and Sophie.

The six nominees then took part in a game, and Sophia and Maeva were saved from eviction.

The public then voted to save from Thomas, Damien, Pierre and Melanie.

Damien received the least amount of votes to save and is the first housemate to be evicted from the house.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #90 on: September 03, 2016, 11:47:22 PM »
The housemates in the Secret Hotel passed their mission, and Anaïs and Manon were responsible for the nominations this week. If all of the housemates in the Secret Hotel identities were discovered by the housemates in the main house, it would have been Anaïs and Manon nominated for eviction. The twins had to nominate six people, and they chose to nominate Thomas, Damien, Pierre, Maeva, Melanie and Sophie.

The six nominees then took part in a game, and Sophia and Maeva were saved from eviction.

The public then voted to save from Thomas, Damien, Pierre and Melanie.

Damien received the least amount of votes to save and is the first housemate to be evicted from the house.
Thank you Philoo :) <3

Jøsêttö

« Reply #91 on: September 04, 2016, 12:09:20 AM »
New poll, two days after Damien's eviction. Already 11 000 votes :

Fanny 17% • 1 967 votes
    Anais 13% • 1 463 votes
    Thomas 10% • 1 170 votes
    Julien 9% • 1 027 votes
    Bastien 7% • 857 votes
    Athenais 7% • 822 votes
    Pierre 7% • 817 votes
    Jaja 5% • 620 votes
    Mélanie 5% • 574 votes
    Sophia 4% • 504 votes
    Darko 4% • 489 votes
    Manon 3% • 389 votes
    Sarah 3% • 352 votes
    Marvin 3% • 309 votes
    Maeva 3% • 292 votes

I think it's the first season since SS5 that we have no idea after two weeks who could win this.
SS6, SS7, SS8, SS9 had no suspense.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #92 on: September 07, 2016, 09:40:09 AM »
Big nomination. Mélanie vs. Sophia!

As each season we're gonna loose very early a big character with potential. Daniela SS3, Isabella SS6, Tara SS7, Elodie SS8, Manon SS9.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #93 on: September 07, 2016, 09:40:54 AM »
Big nomination. Mélanie vs. Sophia!
(Image removed from quote.)

As each season we're gonna loose very early a big character with potential. Daniela SS3, Isabella SS6, Tara SS7, Elodie SS8, Manon SS9.

Mélanie -> 15 141 votes | 65.9%
Sophia -> 6 840 votes | 34.1%

Jøsêttö

« Reply #94 on: September 11, 2016, 01:37:52 AM »
SOPHIA is the second evicted of Secret Story 10.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #95 on: September 11, 2016, 03:55:45 AM »
I LOVE ATHENAÏS.
@ Athé : I know some day you'll see this post, I love u <3

1.Fanny <33
2.Athénaïs <3
3.Jaja
4.Thomas

It's so hard this season to make a ranking!!!

5.Anaïs
6.Mélanie
7.Da
rko (I hate and like him)
8.Sarah
9.Julien
10.Manon
11.Pierre
12.Maeva
13.Bastien
14.Marvin

Jøsêttö

« Reply #96 on: September 11, 2016, 01:28:52 PM »
After Sophia's elimination, the week 3 poll :

Fanny 19% • 2 722 votes
Julien 15% • 2 044 votes
Mélanie 11% • 1 498 votes
Anais 10% • 1 407 votes
Sarah 8% • 1 158 votes
Thomas 6% • 861 votes
Darko 6% • 802 votes
Bastien 6% • 787 votes
Athenais 5% • 759 votes
Jaja 5% • 662 votes
Pierre 4% • 571 votes
Manon 2% • 274 votes
Maeva 2% • 246 votes
Marvin 1% • 181 votes

Fanny in the live show was informed that Jaja and Sarah were in a secret mission to drive her crazy and she had the opportunity to drive them crazy too during the live show by throwing and hitting them full of pain ball.

Manon learned in the DR that Julien had a secret mission to act like he likes her more than a friend, and this week Manon had a mission against Julien in the same spirit.

In the -1, Julien and Sophia had a fight because Big Brother showed videos of Sophia and Bastien to Julien in the DR and Sophia said really bad things about Julien, her boyfriend. (but now they are ex anyways).

Thomas won a battle, where they had to drink horrible mixtures. He won the right to have a clue about the secret of the contestant of his choice, he chose Bastien and he can pick with him someone else to know about the clue, he chose Athénaïs. The clue about Bastien was the word "Help" (the word was in english).

And finally, the host said males are in danger this week for the upcoming nominations. I think Darko, Julien and maybe Marvin will be up for eviction, cant wait to know. :P

Jøsêttö

« Reply #97 on: September 12, 2016, 02:11:58 AM »
The portuguese Big Brother etnered in connection with former contestant Fanny that is in Secret Story France :
! No longer available

Please, I need a translation kkk, but I only understood "The french voice/big brother is colder than you" :o

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #98 on: September 12, 2016, 12:39:26 PM »
Later today I'm gonna recap the launch of SS6 Portugal, so I'll then explain

Jøsêttö

« Reply #99 on: September 12, 2016, 02:25:35 PM »
Later today I'm gonna recap the launch of SS6 Portugal, so I'll then explain
I understood the goal, to give an advice to the new contestants of SS6, I just wanted a full translation of the dialogs kkk. :)

I can't wait your recap anyways.