Author Topic: Big Brother 18 USA  (Read 28137 times)

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
Re: Big Brother 18 USA
« Reply #200 on: July 24, 2016, 05:07:39 AM »
I've been reading a lot about the feeds and I'm catching up on the episodes. I literally dislike so many of the cast. Michelle, Bridgette, Frank, Paulie and Nicole are all mad nasty. I only like Day, Paul and Natalie. James is barely playing the game, hella frustrating to see.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #201 on: July 24, 2016, 11:56:49 AM »
What is sad is, is that Natalie has the whole house pegged.... She knows Nicorey is playing both sides of the house, the girls hate Bridgette, Paulie has too much, Paul has no opinions that aren't Paulie's, told James that the smart noms are Victor and Frank.... Yet he didn't listen to her ::) She's the only person who vocalized all the truths about the house, and this coming from a girl who just lately found out what backdoor meant ;D

She's the smartest one in the house and is the only one who could go against Paulie's reign of terror, too bad no one in the house would ever take her seriously...

Best scenario would've been throw up Frank and Victor (no one would care if Victor leaves again, except Paul but Paulie has him by the balls)... Thus whatever happens Bridg is same and that is one person who won't nominate him because of loyalty to Nat and he kept her safe... Vic would put up James in a heartbeat

I'm really hoping Grodner or Day can rally up troops to take down the Nicorey/Zaulie/PauFuggo... Day, Nat, James, Victor, Bridge can easily put up a fight against them, and Munchelle considering she floats to power will easily float that way
« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 12:17:10 PM by Marie »
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #202 on: July 24, 2016, 06:24:55 PM »
I will say that Paul is kind of screwed, hence why he is up Paulie's ass. If he wasn't, he would've been the target, even before Tiffany.

He's kind of like Donny, but more aware and more likable. He's first a target, then a pawn, and now just flying under the radar.

And James didn't come in the game to play the game, he's there for being on television.

Poor Michelle tough, fans don't realize when you're taken offline and not doing anything else, binge eating is one, but unhealthy way to stay sane.   

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #203 on: July 24, 2016, 09:47:05 PM »
Paul is trying waaaaaaay too hard to be like Zach... I will give you way more aware, but likable? He's generally hated lol... I'd compare Paul's gameplay to Victoria, with Paulie as the Derrick.... Only Victoria is light years ahead of Paul

Yeah its obvious James is just there for exposure.... Frank revealed to Bridg that the coaches get a flat rate of 20,000 for appearing and additional 25,000 if they make it to the jury... As much as I like Frank (for now) I'd rather Bridg stay... She has a better chance of making it far, she could easily fly UTR, while Frank will always be a bigger target

Paulie, Corey, Nicole are NOT happy with Michelle and Zakuntiyah for how they treat Bridgette... Paulie even strongly suggested to put Zakuntiyah up next week loooool Zaulie is dead, well Grodner never cared for that anyway

James also said that production really likes Natalie <333333333333 yaaaas rig it for her to make it further!
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #204 on: July 25, 2016, 04:47:35 PM »
What is Zakiyah doing? She's one of the three or four that never get airtime in the show? She must be doing something really bad if her showmance wants to nominate her.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #205 on: July 25, 2016, 05:01:01 PM »
Well Zakiyah has just been a major bitch to any girl not in her alliance... Her bullying of Bridgette pissed Paulie/Nicorey off... And Z made some comment about student athletes that pissed Paulie off

Z doesn't do anything but bitch, whine and say "I'm fine with whatever you guys want to do"

Grodner also hates her... She gets 0 airtime and her showmance isn't even acknowledged, when she is the one who talks about it 24/7 she doesn't deserves to not get airtime! TBH she's the waste of space this season...
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #206 on: July 25, 2016, 05:59:39 PM »
How is she bullying Bridgette? What did she say about student athletes? I thought she was one.

Michelle also gets no air-time and neither does Corey, except for when he won POV.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #207 on: July 25, 2016, 06:43:15 PM »
Corey gets screen time via Nicorey, but that's pretty much it... At least his showmance is canon in Grodner's world

Michelle is actually worse than Zakuntiyah ;D but she makes subtle game moves, she single handedly saved Tiffany when Bronte was evicted and weirdly enough Day got the credit lol

Z said something about student athletes don't study but still get high grades, she ain't happy about that... Then Paulie got pissy... Its Michelle and Zakuntiyah who Bridg accused of bullying her. Michelle and Bridg have mutual hate for each other, Z is a weak bitch who adds fuel to the fire, they threw away her cookies. Bridg is also pissed that Z celebrated her stuffed toy's birthday (with cake) and nobody even bothered to do something for her on her birthday, those among constant shit-talking

Nicole kinda distanced herself from the mean girls

On more important news, Natalie is dominating popularity polls <3 she even passed James <e
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 06:51:43 PM by Marie »
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #208 on: July 26, 2016, 12:27:59 AM »
Random News about Jaime from BBUS1

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2016/07/jamie-kern-lima-it-cosmetics-big-brother/

I wonder what the season 1 people would say about Big Brother today. I doubt any of them except for Chicken George even watch.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 12:34:01 AM by JustinBieberDingus »

Offline Mike

• Finalist
  • Username: BB4Lyfe
« Reply #209 on: July 26, 2016, 02:36:41 AM »
The secret room twist has been revealed on the feeds.

All the HGs will be able to enter the room, and inside the room is 12 cards. One card is a "round trip ticket," meaning that when they are evicted, they will immediately re-enter the house. The access to the room is the telephone that's upstairs, and a tunnel leads them into the room (which is the old Pandora's Box/2nd HOH room from past seasons). Right now Paul and Victor are the only two to have entered the code correctly and entered.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #210 on: July 26, 2016, 02:58:19 AM »
Can Paul pick a card "will not be a part of the jury"

So when does Frank pick his round trip card? Lol
« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 04:18:43 AM by Marie »
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #211 on: July 26, 2016, 05:45:15 PM »
It better not be Frank. I will have to start considering not watching. It also shouldn't be Victor and it better not be.

This is similar to the special hidden immunity idol, which come to think of it, I wish that Big Brother would have some kind of POV (maybe the Platinum POV?) where if housemates play it before Julie announces the voting results, the housemate with the next highest votes gets evicted. There would be three nominees, and what would make this work is if housemates split the votes, there is less validity in being a pawn and if someone knows that they are getting evicted, they would only need one or two votes to flip as opposed to five or six. Not to mention, it would likely eliminated group voting.

The Platinum POV would also work if housemates can only use this once, meaning they would only use it if there was absolutely no way that they can switch over any votes. This was someone doesn't platinum veto their way through the game.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #212 on: July 26, 2016, 08:08:10 PM »
I want Nat to get it <3 but part of me wants Nicole to get it so she gets established as the Big Brother cockroach who refuses to stay evicted <3

But I will be VERY surprised if Frank doesn't have it
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Mike

• Finalist
  • Username: BB4Lyfe
« Reply #213 on: July 26, 2016, 08:36:54 PM »
Some more info on the twist...

If the HG opens their card or another HG's card while in the house, they will face consequences. Julie will open the card of the evicted HG during the interview to see what it says.

The 4 Week timeframe Julie gave can either mean that these cards are only in play for the next 4 Weeks or they had 4 weeks to enter the room. I'm leaning toward the first scenario, because lets say the person who finishes 3rd has the Round-Trip Card, it wouldnt be possible for them to return on a finale night lol

• Big Brother
« Reply #214 on: July 28, 2016, 02:54:10 AM »
I'm going to decide to call James/Natalie's showmance insincere, despite the fact it got pushed this week. James would flirt with anyone born a woman. A part of me just thinks that Natalie is easy or naive, even more than Meg who wasn't interested in a showman with James.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #215 on: July 28, 2016, 06:28:57 AM »
In a house wit Paulie, Paul, Zakiyah and Michelle... Natalie and James are head and shoulders above everyone in the house
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #216 on: July 28, 2016, 04:47:01 PM »
I give credit to Paulie, he's probably the only newbie that can win. I'd add Paul to the list, but after last night's episode I'm not so sure. If the right people get out, he could be unstoppable just as Andy was. I wouldn't bet on Michelle winning, only because we haven't seen much from her. Same for Corey & Zakiyah.

Natalie is aligned with the guy that his alliance will turn on right away, and I don't see Bridgette/Natalie dominating the second half of the game together, if Bridgette even stays tonight, so I see Natalie getting either Meg's or Jackie's fate.

• Big Brother
« Reply #217 on: July 29, 2016, 03:15:06 AM »
Eviction:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Frank evicted by a 9-0 vote.

Roundtrip:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Frank does not have a round trip ticket and therefore was officially evicted.

HOH:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Still going on, but Paulie or Bridgette could win, especially since we've already seem that Bridgette is good with using her balls.

New Twist:
Spoiler for Hiden:
America can now vote for which houseguests to receive "America's care package". This week, it's a never not pass. Once a houseguest receives one, they are ineligible for future care packages.

I love how we managed to hear from Jason & Meg before anyone else from BBUS17.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #218 on: July 29, 2016, 08:00:46 AM »
LOL I thought James and Meg had a falling out recently, so that was interesting :lbf

This is Paulie's game to lose right now, no one really has a shot not unless Grodner pulls a BB13/BB14 type riggage to save her faves :lbf

James, Natalie, Paulie, Paul, Nicole and Day are Grodner's favorites, everyone else is disposable for her... Calling it now, one of those 6 has a round trip ticket but I'm hoping its Nat
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #219 on: July 29, 2016, 04:28:46 PM »
New HOH:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Paul. Unless something crazy happens, either Bridgette, Da'Vonne, or Victor will be evicted.

I want to see Paul get the care package because I wonder if he thinks that he is America's Favorite, he will let that get to his head.

Also, with the latest evictee gone, we're slightly closer to getting a non-White male. Though Paul is Armenian and may identify as Caucasian, him winning is closer to diversity than ever before. Only Paulie could continue the streak, as I don't think Corey could win.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #220 on: July 29, 2016, 10:31:52 PM »
Its Paulie's game to lose at this point, the females remaining prey on each other (with Bridg, Nat and Day as targets), Nicole is too much in to Corey to focus on the game, Zakiyah is a weakbitch.org who makes Victoria seem like a strategic mastermind/comp goddess... Michelle MAY have a chance if Paulie's bros begin to crack

James isn't even trying, Corey has no shot, nobody would ever reward Victor the win... Possible winners are only Paul/ie at this point are the only contenders to win

Nat got the most useless care package, which sucks, she should've gotten the Co-HOH, well at least she has AFP in the bag
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #221 on: July 30, 2016, 01:57:22 AM »
Poor Bridgette, I'm reading reddit comments and I don't know how she is staying inside of that house let alone agree to be a part of the jury given her terrible treatment. I would've quit, or if the rules state you don't get a stipend for quitting, the one rule I've yet to figure out. Otherwise, I'd either force a medial evacuation or ask housemates to evict me.

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #222 on: July 30, 2016, 04:42:27 AM »
I haven't watched a single episode since Bronte's eviction, EXCEPT the last one...just to enjoy Grodner's fall or see if that bitch pulled some tricks under her sleeve and saved her pet.

Too bad Tiffany and Frank were evicted but c'mon...their evictions were necesary. The witch hunt against them was getting really boring. Whatever, you realize the level of this cast is low when someone like Paulie is running the house! Lmao!!!! I'll give this season a new opportunity and I hope it's worth it.

My ranking (biased by what I have read on Twitter. I need to see if the episodes change my perception)

1. Nicole - I'm dissapointed with Ratcole but it fascinates me how she turned into a rat and was even fingerbanged. Some things that her past version would never have done.
2. Bridgette - SHE DOESN'T DESERVE THE TREATMENT SHE'S GETTING #STANDFORBRIDGETTE
3. Paul - I like his journey so far

4. Borey - Big casting mistake #1
5. Whoziyah - Another mistake

6. Michelle - She was soooo mean with Bridgette. Sorry gurl!!!
7. Paulie - The better Calafiore but I can't wait to taste his future downfall  >:D
8. Victor - Tiffany deserved his spot!  :mad
9. Natalie - guilty by association
10. Da'vonne - Tiffany's hater and bashed Shelli a lot last summer (on twitter, of course...jiji). BYE GURL!
11. James - One fucking reason: CLELLI.

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #223 on: July 30, 2016, 04:48:18 AM »
Nominations:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Paul nominated Bridgette (target) and Paulie (pawn) for eviction

#1 BB's care package:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Natalie won and received a Never-not pass for the entire summer.

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #224 on: July 30, 2016, 08:07:58 AM »
You may actually get your wish and Day may very well leave this week because Paulie is trying hard to takeover Paul's HOH

And totally agree with Nicole's transformation hahahaha! From Underdog Sweetheart to Sexual Exhibitionist! Fingerbanged and Handjob-giving Nicole is something I did not expect!
FUTURE AFP OF BB19