Interesting piece of information:http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2016/05/celebrity-big-brother-dancing-with-the-stars/
CBS turned down having Dancing with the Stars because they were planning for the 2005 season to be a Celebrity season of Big Brother, which failed, thankfully. Just imagine what the middle-seasons would've been like had the season six cast never existed.
1. Either the people from season six don't exist or they become season seven, which wouldn't have been All-Stars, as they'd never do two gimmicks in a row, though it was Grodner's first season.
2. Season 8 would stay as is, but with the Writer's strike, Season nine would've been the perfect cop-out to do All-Stars, which means the season eight people would've been a part, which would've most likely featured Jessica, Dick, & Daniele and one person from the new season 6.
3. While the season six cast not existing would've have changed the same, Kaysar's backdooring caused the random picking of housemates, which couldn't started on any season after that,
4. If Season 9 is All-Stars, that cast doesn't exist, which doesn't change anything of the game, and it would be too soon to invite Jessica back for season 11, so that season would've had a 13th new housemate or cliques with four on each team. Season 11 could've been Til Death do you part, but would've excluded Ronnie, Michele, Kevin, & Casey, giving us eight new housemates, or borrow from the real season 9.
5. If Dick/Daniele play all-stars, they're not on season 13, adding room for another duo, which could be the undiscovered people from the new season 11, and them not quitting wouldn't bring Brendan back, but we don't know which duo would've been there.
6. Janelle doesn't exist, and someone else has to play for season 14.