Author Topic: Big Brother 18 USA  (Read 28138 times)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
Re: Big Brother 18 USA
« Reply #250 on: August 05, 2016, 08:23:14 AM »
1. Natalie - queen of BB, rightful winner of AFP, almost won HOH, literal angel to stay safe this week <3
2. Munchelle - OMG hot mess emotional trainwreck, needs to stay because of her food log, 100% rooting for her because she is against Paul/ie

3. Zakiyah - of course I'm finally rooting for her the week she gets evicted  :-\ Paulie wants her out so bad, which means she's finally a good person
4. James - ugh so condescending towards Nat, like bitch stfu, but I appreciate his efforts to keep her safe
5. Nicole - keep Natalie's name off you mouth you literal whore, what I can't understand with her is her 100% willingness to go with the vagicide, way to go turning on your BFFs Michelle and Zakiyah
6. Bridgette - plus points for being one of two people who will never put Natalie up, but gtfo out of Paulie's ass pls
7. Corey - he's too clueless to have an actual opinion about

8. Victor - he is staying here for now until he proves his word that he will keep Natalie safe, when he does when the veto ceremony is over, he will skyrocket to light green despite still being up Paulie's ass
9. Paul - barely stayed out of the DIAF list because he refused to put Natalie up during his HOH week, but fuck PP, like no one is actually rooting for that alliance, see every popularity poll, he and Paulie are at the bottom or very near the bottom, nice try Grodner, he's not as popular as you lead us to think, that family segment was also bullshit

DIAF LIST
10. Paulie - stop fucking talking about Derrick/Cody being the best alliance ever, they suck, fans hate them or don't care about them, stfu and stop with your hate boner for literal Angel Natalie, that just makes you Satan

@Andre, root for Natalie, its the only right choice, she's been an angel 24/7 and she tried to get James to vote to save Day, but James ultimately decided not to... And Michelle since she's clearly in the bottom and she and Natalie are the only hopes for someone making a big move and take a shot at Paul/Paulie
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #251 on: August 06, 2016, 02:38:04 AM »
I'm actually rooting for Paul/Paulie at this point.  :-X

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #252 on: August 07, 2016, 07:14:39 AM »
Polly Pidgeotto won the Veto...

Victor and Paul pushing Polly NOT to use the veto and vote Zakiyah out... I'm Team Victor/Paul right now... I just hope they don't end up sucking Paulie's dick in the next 24 hours and budging to his demands
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #253 on: August 08, 2016, 04:32:18 PM »
What was up with Victor's speech? Is there an uncensored version of it? It seems like Victor is a loose cannon for the Executives (best alliance name ever, btw) LOL that Victor doesn't realize that he's just a goat.

Chilltown > PP (though this may change) >>>>> Hitmen >>>>>> Renegades.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #254 on: August 08, 2016, 05:17:50 PM »
I'm gonne rank this horrible left cast:

1. Michelle / Natalie / Zakiyah
4. Nicole
5. James
6. Corey
7. Paul
8. Paulie
9. Victor

tbh those first 3 places are all equal to me

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #255 on: August 09, 2016, 10:46:07 AM »
The executives is BS since James and Corey are more loyal to Nat and Nicole respectively

PP is also crumbling, since Paul is pissed that people want Michelle out when he did their bidding when he was HOH, PP will fall and crack like Zankie did and I am here for it! James/Corey have also caught to Paulie's bullshit, that he's trying to pit them against Paul/Victor... Paulie isn't as suave as he thinks since his #1 ally Paul is finally catching on, when this happens #TeamPaul

Michelle/Natalie/Corey are the only ones who gets that Paulie is controlling the house but
Michelle - huge chance to be evicted
Natalie - can't do anything since she needs HOH to take that douche out (but she's already leading the charge of the #KeepMichelle campaign to damage Paulie)
Corey - blindly loyal
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #256 on: August 10, 2016, 08:38:04 AM »
HRH Queen Michelle Meyer finally blew up that Paulie has been talking all about personal shit about Natalie (they knew of each other outside), that Paulie has major dirt on Natalie on the outside and all the derogatory comments Paulie has made. Queen Michelle also exposed the insane jealousy boner Nicole has for Natalie  :o James is an idiot and doesn't really care

OMGGGGGGGG I hope Queen Michelle stays and Zakuntiyah (yeah back to hating her) is evicted...

Bridgette and Natalie are keeping Michelle... The irony of Bridgette being one of Michelle's most vocal supporters when they hated each other just 2 weeks ago <3 those three people are the only ones who are giving Paulie a fight from him gliding by to an easy win

Edit: Holy shit James is onboard keeping Michelle! Bridgette exposed everything about Paulie! Natalie hammering the nail on his coffin <333333 Bridgette and James just approached PAUL about Paulie's lies, Paul 100% believing it (getting Day out last week when Paul didn't want to finally gets an effect), now Paul is throwing Paulie under the bus exposing all his secrets  :o PP is dead <33333

Me = crying tears of joy right now

I hope edit gives Natalie the credit she deserves! She did 90% of the hustle for this houseflip, since Michelle was put on the block she was already planting seeds in James' head, Bridgette and Michelle tagged-team with Natalie's strategic prowess to get James AND Paul in on the plan!
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 05:17:10 PM by Marie »
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #257 on: August 11, 2016, 03:13:12 AM »
Apparently, Michelle & Bridgette are friends now, which would be great for Michelle's game.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #258 on: August 11, 2016, 08:56:08 AM »
Yeah Michelle "literally loves" her now ;D

Bridgette being instrumental in saving Michelle is the biggest twist this summer TBH

Paulie and Nicorey did a brain thrust on James again, he reconsiders flipping but Nat/Bridg working on him again

House is split the angels (Natalie, Bridgette, James, Paul, Victor) vs. the hellcunts (Paulie, Nicole, Corey, Zakiyah) with James in the middle

The spy girls single-handedly gave this season hope with their strategic prowess, and the gained a new spy girl, Munchy Spy along the way <3

Paulie just held the most disgusting house meeting ever where he continuously shat on Natalie's character, where only Bridgette defended her (Michelle wasn't in the room)... He just dug his own grave, nobody will vote for him to win, heck even Grodner would probably drop him (Dick still had fans, Paulie has close to none) get this vile scum of a human being out... He also went on a rant about women, jsyk... Paul despite not talking was 100% Team Natalie as he immediately went down to the girls to shit on Paulie ;D

Frank's girls shouting out to him LOOOOOOL
« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 10:57:38 AM by Marie »
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #259 on: August 11, 2016, 12:08:08 PM »
YES OMG FINALLY I HAVE HOPE AGAIN!!
HOPE PAULIE HAS IS ASS KICKED ON THE DOUBLE

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #260 on: August 11, 2016, 12:41:29 PM »
Everyone should thank Natalie Negrotti and Bridgette Dunning for flipping the game on its head <3 Michelle Meyer and Paul Abrahamian were instrumental too for Paulie's (and Nicorey's) wonderful downfall

Nat and Bridg's jokers ratings are insane! <3 my girls

Paul HATES Paulie and I'm living for this
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
« Reply #261 on: August 11, 2016, 04:22:23 PM »

Finally I may come back to watch this shit!!!

YES OMG FINALLY I HAVE HOPE AGAIN!!
HOPE PAULIE HAS IS ASS KICKED ON THE DOUBLE

I'M SHAKING, ROSANA

Yeah Michelle "literally loves" her now ;D

Bridgette being instrumental in saving Michelle is the biggest twist this summer TBH

Paulie and Nicorey did a brain thrust on James again, he reconsiders flipping but Nat/Bridg working on him again

House is split the angels (Natalie, Bridgette, James, Paul, Victor) vs. the hellcunts (Paulie, Nicole, Corey, Zakiyah) with James in the middle

The spy girls single-handedly gave this season hope with their strategic prowess, and the gained a new spy girl, Munchy Spy along the way <3

Paulie just held the most disgusting house meeting ever where he continuously shat on Natalie's character, where only Bridgette defended her (Michelle wasn't in the room)... He just dug his own grave, nobody will vote for him to win, heck even Grodner would probably drop him (Dick still had fans, Paulie has close to none) get this vile scum of a human being out... He also went on a rant about women, jsyk... Paul despite not talking was 100% Team Natalie as he immediately went down to the girls to shit on Paulie ;D

Frank's girls shouting out to him LOOOOOOL
(Image removed from quote.)

• Big Brother
« Reply #262 on: August 11, 2016, 04:33:36 PM »
The constant shift in alliances and friendships/bromances really would make this season turn around. I'm afraid, as much as I like Paulie, he's playing too hard to win at this point. Paul, James, & Nicole have the best chances at this point.

Right now, I have this season ranked in the middle, between seasons 10, 6 or 7, but it could increase. It could also decrease as well.

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
« Reply #263 on: August 11, 2016, 04:38:45 PM »

• Big Brother
« Reply #264 on: August 11, 2016, 04:48:10 PM »
as much as I like Paulie

Oh come on, you knew after all these years discussing BB on this forum I would like a housemate like Paulie. The thing with him that I like over Paul was the fact he doesn't limit his vocabulary to "friendship" and/or boy", but I still like Paul.

I can also see Grodner pushing to help Paul's game, I feel like she wants the bearded guy to win a season.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #265 on: August 11, 2016, 08:32:22 PM »
Nicole has no chance, all the girls minus Zakuntiyah came to a conclusion that they hate her and would never vote for her, I'm sure Day feels the same way
But yeah Paul/James have the best chance with an off-chance of Michelle/Bridgette... Natalie has AFP locked and I'm happy with that... But whoever wins at this point owes it to Nat/Bridg, if it weren't for the, they'd all still up that misogynist Paulie's ass 
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #266 on: August 11, 2016, 08:36:38 PM »
Everybody bow down to the Queen Natalie Negrotti, savior of BB18

FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #267 on: August 12, 2016, 01:14:28 AM »
Everybody bow down to the Queen Natalie Negrotti, savior of BB18

SUCH A QUEEN I CAN'T EVEN

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #268 on: August 12, 2016, 07:53:04 AM »
Zakuntiyah has been evicted but we lost Angel Bridgette too :( :(:(

Victor is the new HOH and is gunning for Paulie/Corey, me crying tears of joy right now <3 everybody except Nicole and those two are in on the plan!

Paul shitted hard on Paulie and it was beautiful! Victor screwing with Nicole's head rn! Nicole/Paulie/Corey thing Natalie/Meech are the targets loooooooooool they are in for a surprise! Victor already has his speech ready ;D

Yaaaaaas Paul/Victor slaying it! Paul without Paulie is good! I'm glad Victor went back in so Paul has his bro back and takes him further away from Paulie! 

I rightfully picked Queen Natalie as my pre-season fave and she has not disappointed. <3
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
« Reply #269 on: August 12, 2016, 03:15:16 PM »
Rainha

I'm not watching the DE episode simply because Not Gay Corey won the 2nd HoH. ::)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #270 on: August 12, 2016, 06:49:35 PM »
1. Natalie - savior of BB 18, slayer of Paulie, hater of Nicole, AFP guaranteed
2. Michelle - hungry spy <3 dragger or Nicole, destroyer of Paulie's game, eating away the competition
3. Paul - surprising angel of BB 18, hater of Paulie, keeper of Victor

4. Victor - Juan Snow, comp beast, will try to kill Paulie this week, HOH
5. James - finally grew some balls, apparently a Clay/James happened between Paulie/James happened when the feeds were down

6. Nicole - mean girl, receiver of Corey's finger, sucker of Corey's dick, will cry rivers of tears this week

DIAF List
7. Corey
8. Paulie

No words to define these vile pieces of human shit
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #271 on: August 13, 2016, 01:12:15 PM »
I can't believe it took this long in a series for a power switch to happen. Paulie has been terribly annoying and is despiteful to watch. He's awful and a failure compared to Cody. I'm not going to rank these housemates because I honestly DGAF about any of them.

When it comes to this week's DE, I was not surprised by Zakiyah's eviction, but although Meech totally exposed herself, they kept her over Bridgette. Are they seriously THAT stupid? Like WTF. Seriously though WTF!

I'm praying that stupid Paulie does not win veto this week, if he does win again, 1st I'll be mad AF, 2nd I hope Nicorey is split and one of them GO HOME! Because of so many showmances, this season is painful and annoying to watch. Stop having sex, and keep playing the game. FML

Also, there's going to be a special episode Friday next week. I'll make it happen to watch and see what's under their sleeves.
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

• Big Brother
« Reply #272 on: August 13, 2016, 04:37:20 PM »
https://www.buzzfeed.com/bigkid1000/which-big-brother-18-houseguest-are-you-1i5j

I somehow ended up being Tiffany. I'm not that emotional, I was sure that I would get Paulie or Paul.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #273 on: August 13, 2016, 08:06:29 PM »
https://www.buzzfeed.com/bigkid1000/which-big-brother-18-houseguest-are-you-1i5j

I somehow ended up being Tiffany. I'm not that emotional, I was sure that I would get Paulie or Paul.
I also got Tiffany lmao

• Big Brother
« Reply #274 on: August 15, 2016, 03:56:13 PM »
This is you guys if Paulie gets the roundtrip ticket and/or Co-HOH.