Author Topic: Big Brother 18 USA  (Read 26065 times)

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
Re: Big Brother 18 USA
« Reply #325 on: August 27, 2016, 06:58:21 PM »
Argh! Nicole is just annoying me. Michelle IS NOT THE WAY TO GO! Arghhhh. This chick looks better with #NotGayCorey than playing the actual game. Doesn't she have enough balls to nominate James at this point of the game? OMG. This b**ch is just plain pathetic. Girl bye!!!!!
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #326 on: August 27, 2016, 07:12:38 PM »
Errbody except Natalie/Michelle want James to go, even her fuckmance Corey wants James gone, literally the jury were pretty open about wanting James gone, yet Nicole just hates women too much to make a logical decision... If Natalie doesn't win the veto, its goodbye NatChelle :(
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #327 on: August 29, 2016, 03:08:30 AM »
After watching the episode, I see Nicole wants Michelle out to she and Corey can try to ride the middle, which is smart, if Paul/Victor & James/Natalie don't make a F4 deal.

I just realized that I'm so old that if I win BB19, I would only rank as 13th out of 22 BBUS & Canada winners, if you include Nick & Phil as two individuals, not including whoever wins this, give or take Eddie. I'm older than Michelle, Paul & Nicole, so this would put me further in the ranking. Four or five (plus Natalie if she wins) are age 26, which means of I didn't get on and win until BBUS21/BBCAN6, I'd only be 9th out of 22, plus future winners, putting me in the top half.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #328 on: August 29, 2016, 04:34:40 AM »
After watching the episode, I see Nicole wants Michelle out to she and Corey can try to ride the middle, which is smart, if Paul/Victor & James/Natalie don't make a F4 deal.

I just realized that I'm so old that if I win BB19, I would only rank as 13th out of 22 BBUS & Canada winners, if you include Nick & Phil as two individuals, not including whoever wins this, give or take Eddie. I'm older than Michelle, Paul & Nicole, so this would put me further in the ranking. Four or five (plus Natalie if she wins) are age 26, which means of I didn't get on and win until BBUS21/BBCAN6, I'd only be 9th out of 22, plus future winners, putting me in the top half.
I can't with this. Nicole needs to get rid of James or Paul, and split one of the remaining power duos in the house: either James & Natalie are split or Paul & Victor are split once and for all. Nicole is DUMB enough to target Michelle because she's the single man out. Bitch, can't you be any dumber than that? Like for real. She's the dumbest bitch to ever grace Big Brother. She's undeserving of coming back at all if Meech is evicted on Thursday.

This week is making me HATE her even more. Besides being c*** s***ing bitch, she can't target James or Paul? Seriously. She has a great opportunity on blindsiding Paul & Victor, like if she has any loyalty to them. And this is THE BEST chance she has to get rid of James, I mean, weak punk James. Yes, that James.

Ugh, I'm seriously quitting BB18 if James is not evicted this week. And guess what y'all? Probably, I already quit this mess.

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #329 on: August 29, 2016, 08:43:16 AM »
Nicole taking out Meech is actually a good move on her part, lemme explain why...

Having a swing vote like Meech is dangerous, with three duos in the house. Meech is the one person who is screaming get Nicole out (remember everyone else who screamed that like Jozea, Frank and Day were all evicted). No one else wants Nicole out, so duh take out the person who wants you out. But also the Nicorey/Jatalie F4 deal flopped since James showed his cards and tried to evict Corey. VP is 100% set on working with Nicorey, and aligning with them instead of Meech/James/Natalie (who won ONE comp each, mind you), will bring them farther since they'll be stacked when it comes to comps. Its also bad bc Nicorey will also lose all the comps if they go F4 with VP. But ultimately getting rid of Meech gets rid of a swing vote that can work against Nicole's favor. Nicole also targetting Meech instead of Jatalie, will ensure that Jatalie targest VP instead of Nicorey next week. Its boring, its kinda "playing it safe" but it ain't so bad of a move. Nicole will ultimately lose against anyone in F2 though except Meech so rip.

Note: As a huge Paul/Victor fan I'm elated Nicole won HoH instead of James bc you know he'll come after VP.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #330 on: August 29, 2016, 12:45:32 PM »
Haven't watched the last 2 episodes but I think Paul is the most deserving of winning for surviving all the mess he was put with and being a target a lot and turning always things around.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #331 on: August 29, 2016, 02:32:29 PM »
Michelle will destory Nicole in a F2 though, like literally Nicole can't win against anyone ;D

Paul would beat anyone, followed by Corey, Natalie and Victor... James and Nicole may be a toss up...

Natalie is my fave against anyone by far, but even I acknowledge she's the smartest person to take out
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #332 on: August 29, 2016, 04:40:29 PM »
Tbh I don't have any favorites right now and I'm just gonna base everything on who I think is playing the best game, although I hate Victor a little bit

• Big Brother
« Reply #333 on: August 29, 2016, 05:31:35 PM »
I think James would win over Natalie, I see the guys voting for one of them to win, hence why Corey would easily beat Nicole and Da'Vonne's rooting for James, as she knows James didn't want her gone, so that's the fifth vote.

A Victor/James F2 might be the most split.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #334 on: August 29, 2016, 05:53:09 PM »
Quote from: JustinBieberDingus
I think James would win over Natalie, I see the guys voting for one of them to win, hence why Corey would easily beat Nicole and Da'Vonne's rooting for James, as she knows James didn't want her gone, so that's the fifth vote.

A Victor/James F2 might be the most split.

Da'vonne wants James out next lol, with Bridgette and Michelle as two very vocal people in the jury campaigning for Natalie

Paul and Victor are not fond of James either and they openly expressed multiple times they'd rather work with Natalie, Paul stated multiple times that Natalie is smarter than people think and is pulling the string behind James... Paul, Victor, Bridgette and Michelle are locks for Natalie... Not to mention Paulie would campaign against Natalie and everybody hates Paulie LOOOOL
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #335 on: August 29, 2016, 05:53:45 PM »
Quote from: André
Tbh I don't have any favorites right now and I'm just gonna base everything on who I think is playing the best game, although I hate Victor a little bit
Natalie and Michelle exist, so theu are worthy favorites <3
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Peasants.
« Reply #336 on: August 29, 2016, 07:48:15 PM »
Michelle can be entertaining but she's still a horrible person.
Nat has slid down my rankings, the whole accusing every guy of sexual harassment is weak and not feminist at all.
James sucks, just like last year.
Corey is a flop.
Nicole is meh.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #337 on: August 29, 2016, 08:07:13 PM »
Michelle has reconciled and seen the light and atoned for her sins <3 she is the sole provider of entertainment <3

Natalie hands down deserves the fan fave, she's a fighter and made 1 wrong move, compared to everyone else who made 47382924747732 times more, she is also quick to bury the hatchet with anyone not named Paulie, overall she and Victor are the nicest and most decent people left... If Natalie doesn't win fan fave then shit is rigged, the only people who don't like her a bitter Zaulie fans (who all suck because Zakiyah and Paulie both suck)

Not to mention Natalie, Michelle and Bridgette all saved this season from an inevitable Paulie win, how can we not love for this<3
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #338 on: August 29, 2016, 10:42:12 PM »
Nicole taking out Meech is actually a good move on her part, lemme explain why...

Having a swing vote like Meech is dangerous, with three duos in the house. Meech is the one person who is screaming get Nicole out (remember everyone else who screamed that like Jozea, Frank and Day were all evicted). No one else wants Nicole out, so duh take out the person who wants you out. But also the Nicorey/Jatalie F4 deal flopped since James showed his cards and tried to evict Corey. VP is 100% set on working with Nicorey, and aligning with them instead of Meech/James/Natalie (who won ONE comp each, mind you), will bring them farther since they'll be stacked when it comes to comps. Its also bad bc Nicorey will also lose all the comps if they go F4 with VP. But ultimately getting rid of Meech gets rid of a swing vote that can work against Nicole's favor. Nicole also targetting Meech instead of Jatalie, will ensure that Jatalie targest VP instead of Nicorey next week. Its boring, its kinda "playing it safe" but it ain't so bad of a move. Nicole will ultimately lose against anyone in F2 though except Meech so rip.

Note: As a huge Paul/Victor fan I'm elated Nicole won HoH instead of James bc you know he'll come after VP.
Even though this makes sense, she has to play a bold move and keeping James ain't one, getting rid of Paul is. Paul can flip easier than probably anyone in the house, he's like BB15 Andy but has got some blood in his hands and still, everyone likes him. However, although Meech is a swing vote and she hates Nicole, sometimes keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Meech SUCKS at comps, although she's won POV once already and if I'm on a duo, WHY IN THE WORLD would I keep all duos intact? Why? If I have a chance of splitting a powerful duo, why not stabbing them in the back? Like why?

Nicole & Corey only have loyalty to themselves and nobody else, so keeping Meech is less harmful for their games in the short term than getting rid of her. Keeping Paul & Victor together, 2 actual competition goods - especially Lucky Victor. James & Natalie are an extra duo, although Natalie has seen everyone's s*** in 2 seconds and everyone still likes her. LOL.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #339 on: August 30, 2016, 05:17:10 AM »
Quote from: BBDR16
Quote from: Danny on Today at 01:43:16 AMNicole taking out Meech is actually a good move on her part, lemme explain why...

Note: As a huge Paul/Victor fan I'm elated Nicole won HoH instead of James bc you know he'll come after VP. Even though this makes sense, she has to play a bold move and keeping James ain't one, getting rid of Paul is. Paul can flip easier than probably anyone in the house, he's like BB15 Andy but has got some blood in his hands and still, everyone likes him. However, although Meech is a swing vote and she hates Nicole, sometimes keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Meech SUCKS at comps, although she's won POV once already and if I'm on a duo, WHY IN THE WORLD would I keep all duos intact? Why? If I have a chance of splitting a powerful duo, why not stabbing them in the back? Like why?

Nicole & Corey only have loyalty to themselves and nobody else, so keeping Meech is less harmful for their games in the short term than getting rid of her. Keeping Paul & Victor together, 2 actual competition goods - especially Lucky Victor. James & Natalie are an extra duo, although Natalie has seen everyone's s*** in 2 seconds and everyone still likes her. LOL.

Oh shit, that Andy comparison is spot on about Paul! Paul has no loyalty to Nicorey, he could easily flip either way to save himself/Victor, but Natalie has seen his shit already and won't buy it. Natalie has a keen sense to see who is winning and isn't afraid to take shots at them, she did it to Paulie and now Paul. Paul/Victor are a comp powerhouse, Nat/Meech/James literally can't win any comps other than endurance ones.

Paul is extremely likable and could easily sweep the jury, Nicole who is so hated by the jury except for her family friend, Paulie, could curry major favor for taking out Paul OR James (the jury threat and the one the jury wants out) and she takes out Meech (who could actually beat anyone but that would actually just piss off the jury). Paul is a triple threat, he is strategic, social and can win comps! He could easily cake walk to the win if he isn't taken out sooner rather than later... Let's just see how Grodner will try to fuck him over, since its obvious that she doesn't want a Paul/Victor win
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #340 on: August 30, 2016, 03:40:47 PM »
Quote from: BBDR16
Quote from: Danny on Today at 01:43:16 AMNicole taking out Meech is actually a good move on her part, lemme explain why...

Note: As a huge Paul/Victor fan I'm elated Nicole won HoH instead of James bc you know he'll come after VP. Even though this makes sense, she has to play a bold move and keeping James ain't one, getting rid of Paul is. Paul can flip easier than probably anyone in the house, he's like BB15 Andy but has got some blood in his hands and still, everyone likes him. However, although Meech is a swing vote and she hates Nicole, sometimes keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Meech SUCKS at comps, although she's won POV once already and if I'm on a duo, WHY IN THE WORLD would I keep all duos intact? Why? If I have a chance of splitting a powerful duo, why not stabbing them in the back? Like why?

Oh shit, that Andy comparison is spot on about Paul! Paul has no loyalty to Nicorey, he could easily flip either way to save himself/Victor, but Natalie has seen his shit already and won't buy it. Natalie has a keen sense to see who is winning and isn't afraid to take shots at them, she did it to Paulie and now Paul. Paul/Victor are a comp powerhouse, Nat/Meech/James literally can't win any comps other than endurance ones.

Paul is extremely likable and could easily sweep the jury, Nicole who is so hated by the jury except for her family friend, Paulie, could curry major favor for taking out Paul OR James (the jury threat and the one the jury wants out) and she takes out Meech (who could actually beat anyone but that would actually just piss off the jury). Paul is a triple threat, he is strategic, social and can win comps! He could easily cake walk to the win if he isn't taken out sooner rather than later... Let's just see how Grodner will try to fuck him over, since its obvious that she doesn't want a Paul/Victor win

Not only a triple-threat in terms of social, strategic, & winning comps, he and Victor can win any kind of competition, physical, endurance, luck/skill, or mental.

Are you sure Grodner is trying to not have Paul win? I have a feeling she wants a beard to win and he can do it since Austin & Donny didn't come close and eww, nobody would've wanted Spencer to win, though he wasn't going to beat Andy/GM in the final HOH. Maybe Grodner doesn't want Paul back because she can easily invite him back.

If Paul wins, Natalie may return, but bringing Bridgette back would be fitting because she would follow through the chain of Chilltown's proteges Dr. Will ---> Mike Boogie ---> Frank ---> Bridgette.

If Natalie wins, Michelle will be back and they'll cast another nerdy female super fan from Michigan.

• Big Brother
« Reply #341 on: August 30, 2016, 04:00:57 PM »
BB19 Cast:

1. Bridgette
2. Natalie or Michelle
3. Frankie & Zach or Victor & Paul
4. Myself
5. Johnny Mac's Brother
6. Female relative
7. Zach/Frankie fangirl(s) or Victor/Paul fangirl(s)
8. Nerdy female superfan from Michigan OR bubbly girl from NY/NJ.
9. Annual residential old fart.

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Peasants.
« Reply #342 on: August 30, 2016, 04:07:28 PM »
You guys don't get it. I literally explained why Nicole is pulling off a good ass move this week. Meech and Nat said if either win HoH, they're putting up Nicorey, meanwhile VP want James out.

Nat isn't fan favorite BTW, she's below both V and P on Jokers LOL, Vic might have solidified AFP now. (If he makes F2, it'll be Paul).

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Peasants.
« Reply #343 on: August 30, 2016, 04:09:27 PM »
In terms of who are possible returnees for future seasons, the fitting options clearly are Bridge, Tiffany and Victor.
Prod loves Natalie, so I'd say she's a lock. Paul for entertainment factor for sure. Vomit Crybaby? Eh maybe. I'd like to see her fight people though LOL.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #344 on: August 30, 2016, 04:19:30 PM »
Natalie has been on top of the jokers list for most of the season, Jokers was a good indicator for casual faves but after freaking COREY and Meech beat Victor for the CP the past two weeks, Victor isn't as casual friendly as Natalie who is popular with both superfans and casuals, things could still change and Natalie could easily snag back AFP... Most of the voters are casuals (explains why Donny beat Zach for AFP in BB16) and it goes down to editing, and Victor isn't being edited right (but I like him for SLAYING that hoe Zakiyah and that ass Paulie)

Either way Natalie has AFP Top 3 locked and she's been the most popular overall contestant this season, she hit a bad week which lost her support but she could easily win it back, its clear she's been the production darling despite calling them out for the Derrick connections, she's still edited on a positive light, but none compare to how falsely Nicole is painted by the editors

Nicole is still fighting an uphill battle to win, she's fighting for runner-up at best
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #345 on: August 30, 2016, 04:20:32 PM »
Quote from: Danny
In terms of who are possible returnees for future seasons, the fitting options clearly are Bridge, Tiffany and Victor.
Prod loves Natalie, so I'd say she's a lock. Paul for entertainment factor for sure. Vomit Crybaby? Eh maybe. I'd like to see her fight people though LOL.
Yeah Tiffany definitely deserves to return she was the one (other than Glenn) who got SCREWED OVER big time this season because of fucking Derrick who told his bitch Paulie to target the Rousso sister immediately

I think only one from Paul/BB16 Zach would return since they play the same type of archetype, would depend who's available between the two of them

Bridge deserves to return and she was edited as the mastermind behind Paulie's ouster... This season, Nat (a lock), Victor, Bridgette, Paul, Tiffany all have decent shots at coming back, which I am happy with since they all deserve to come back
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 04:26:17 PM by Marie »
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #346 on: August 30, 2016, 04:23:25 PM »
Quote from: JustinBieberDingus
Quote from: Marie on Yesterday at 10:17:10 PMQuote from: BBDR16Quote from: Danny on Today at 01:43:16 AMNicole taking out Meech is actually a good move on her part, lemme explain why...

Not only a triple-threat in terms of social, strategic, & winning comps, he and Victor can win any kind of competition, physical, endurance, luck/skill, or mental.

Are you sure Grodner is trying to not have Paul win? I have a feeling she wants a beard to win and he can do it since Austin & Donny didn't come close and eww, nobody would've wanted Spencer to win, though he wasn't going to beat Andy/GM in the final HOH. Maybe Grodner doesn't want Paul back because she can easily invite him back.

If Paul wins, Natalie may return, but bringing Bridgette back would be fitting because she would follow through the chain of Chilltown's proteges Dr. Will ---> Mike Boogie ---> Frank ---> Bridgette.

If Natalie wins, Michelle will be back and they'll cast another nerdy female super fan from Michigan.

Yeah the only reason Paul/Victor ended up on the block during the Nat/Meech HOH week was because DR screwed Natalie's head to put up those two and fed a lot of info regarding Paul, he is this season's narrator but so was Day before she got evicted. DR actually screwed Paul hard last week and if it wasn't for the veto he would've been evicted... Not to mention he and Victor were painted as villains against Nicorey/Paulie which was far from the truth... Natalie was dead set on Nicorey noms last week but DR/James that idiot intervened
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #347 on: August 31, 2016, 02:00:02 AM »
I'm going to apply my logic + my BB expertise + my strategic abilities into the mix and see if anyone here agrees with what I got to say about this MESS of a week.

So... LET'S DO THIS! We have 7 people left: the rat (Paul), the childish prankster (James), the bombshell (Natalie), the extra b*** (Michelle), the dying-to-be-straight gay guy (Corey), the whiny b*** and the annoying jock (Victor).

In this scenario, we have the extra b*** here and then everyone else is paired: the whiny b*** with the dying-to-be-straight gay guy, the childish prankster & the bombshell, and last but not least, the rat & the annoying jock.

So, if I, Nicole aka whiny b*** win HOH and won't do s*** against my "man" Corey aka dying-to-be-straight gay guy, so I have 5 people available for nomination: the prankster & the bombshell (James & Natalie), the extra b*** (Michelle), and then the rat & the annoying jock (Paul & Victor). Then you need to add the 4 people already in Jury that may have an opportunity to vote for ME to win 500k based on my gameplay.

So, b***, if I were you and I'm fully aware that I have a potential swing vote, I don't lose absolutely anything by trying to win myself at least a chance of 1-week by with Michelle, since she doesn't fully rely on anyone, a sincere squash beef talk can mend fences and can work as an opportunity of giving myself a different look towards any possible comments that may arrive towards the jury from anyone who joins next.

If the deal goes through adequately, then I would straight up nominate a member from each of the other power duos left, for example, the perfect nominations for Nicole to win respect from absolutely everyone is if she nominated Pre-POV: Natalie & Victor.

As I, whiny b*** Nicole, won the POV, what would I've done in this particular scenario? Well, there are several possible ways to solve this, without messing with Corey or Michelle.

Way 1: Keeping nominations exactly the way they are, and securing a weeping vote for VICTOR and F I N A L L Y getting rid of him. The vote turnout would be like this:
Victor - 3: Corey & James for sure, Michelle will be a likely joiner in this one.
Natalie - 1: Paul, do I need to state why?

Way 2: Use the POV on Natalie and replacing her with Paul, leaving Paul & Victor nominated together. How will that kind of vote is likely going to turn out, VICTOR is also a goner against Paul.
Victor - 4: Corey, James & Natalie for sure, Michelle most likely going alongside the house
Paul - 0

Way 3: Use the POV on Victor, and replace him with Paul. This is likely the only scenario where PAUL will be evicted, as everyone loves Nat more over Paul, and Nat is way less of a threat both in comps than strategy wise than Paul. Although being aware of how much of an anti-girl power Nicole is, she would blow this scenario up for sure.
Paul - 3: Corey & James for sure. Michelle highly likely going like this if it happened.
Natalie - 1: Victor

Way 4: Use the POV on Victor and replace him with James. JAMES is gone big time. No doubt about it. As he's much more of a worthy player to evict at this stage than Natalie, as most remaining HGs think she's dumb AF, but guess what idiots? Who's seen most of your bull?! NATALIE! Hahahahaha.
James - 4: Corey, Paul & Victor would be 100% locked up for this one. Michelle highly likely to do it, as she mended fences with Natalie.
Natalie - 0

If Nicole was actually A PLAYER than just whiny c*** s***** b**** that basically just rants and complains about most things in basically EVERY episode on TV, I would have tons of respect for her. Look, even whiny c*** s***** b**** Jordan was eventually COMPETING to win, she's just trying to play, but SHE SUCKS in it. BIG TIMEEEE!!!!! I mean, she'll never be a Rachel or a Daniele, because although they each had their man in the house, THEY NEVER STOPPED BEING ACTUAL COMPETITORS. This season, to me, Nicole has relied mainly on others rather than herself until pretty much this point and that just SUCKS! If she would've been a bad ass woman, and smart player, what I just explained would've been pretty much what she should have done.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #348 on: August 31, 2016, 09:34:48 AM »
Kinda Spot on but Nicole should be called "the woman-hater" and Natalie "the season saver" what irked me with Nicole is that she REALLY HATES WOMEN, Z/Meech were really close to her but Nicole ditched them so fast and she hats literal angels Bridgette/Natalie/Bronte, she also hates Day/Tiffany, like literally she hates all the women this season... Even her BB16 Female BFF Victoria was unable to escape Nicole's woman hating wrath as Nicole shit-talked Victoria this season

Michelle would save Natalie over anyone since she is closest with Natalie

Paul would go over Victor, Natalie/James/Michelle are three solid votes against him, NatChelle adores Victor and have been targeting Paul

Victor would also evict anyone over Paul
« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 09:42:08 AM by Marie »
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #349 on: August 31, 2016, 10:35:11 PM »
Kinda Spot on but Nicole should be called "the woman-hater" and Natalie "the season saver" what irked me with Nicole is that she REALLY HATES WOMEN, Z/Meech were really close to her but Nicole ditched them so fast and she hats literal angels Bridgette/Natalie/Bronte, she also hates Day/Tiffany, like literally she hates all the women this season... Even her BB16 Female BFF Victoria was unable to escape Nicole's woman hating wrath as Nicole shit-talked Victoria this season

Michelle would save Natalie over anyone since she is closest with Natalie

Paul would go over Victor, Natalie/James/Michelle are three solid votes against him, NatChelle adores Victor and have been targeting Paul

Victor would also evict anyone over Paul
If you re-think that scenario in particular a little bit, it's likely that it'll end up in a tie favoring Paul to stay than Victor to leave actually as it would be like this:
Victor - 2: James & Corey
Paul - 2: Natalie & Michelle
Nicole's HOH vote for VICTOR. And I say so because, as males Victor is much more threatening than Paul in a physical field, but in the social one, Paul is the big asset to get rid of. So we can say, that round realistically is much more of a toss-up, with high odds of favoring Paul over Victor.

And there's not a single of the scenarios I proposed where Michelle would vote Natalie. NOT A SINGLE ONE.

And I'm a big Nicole hater, so my nickname is great for her and I seriously DESPISE her this time. In BB16 she was a sweet women hater, this time she's an OPEN female hater. And Natalie's nickname is more realistic into their picture, than ours. LOL. But thanks for sharing!