Author Topic: Big Brother 18 USA  (Read 20882 times)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
Re: Big Brother 18 USA
« Reply #350 on: September 01, 2016, 12:22:22 AM »
Quote from: BBDR16
Quote from: Marie on Yesterday at 02:34:48 AMKinda Spot on but Nicole should be called "the woman-hater" and Natalie "the season saver" what irked me with Nicole is that she REALLY HATES WOMEN, Z/Meech were really close to her but Nicole ditched them so fast and she hats literal angels Bridgette/Natalie/Bronte, she also hates Day/Tiffany, like literally she hates all the women this season... Even her BB16 Female BFF Victoria was unable to escape Nicole's woman hating wrath as Nicole shit-talked Victoria this season

Michelle would save Natalie over anyone since she is closest with Natalie

Paul would go over Victor, Natalie/James/Michelle are three solid votes against him, NatChelle adores Victor and have been targeting Paul

Victor would also evict anyone over PaulIf you re-think that scenario in particular a little bit, it's likely that it'll end up in a tie favoring Paul to stay than Victor to leave actually as it would be like this:
Victor - 2: James & Corey
Paul - 2: Natalie & Michelle
Nicole's HOH vote for VICTOR. And I say so because, as males Victor is much more threatening than Paul in a physical field, but in the social one, Paul is the big asset to get rid of. So we can say, that round realistically is much more of a toss-up, with high odds of favoring Paul over Victor.

And there's not a single of the scenarios I proposed where Michelle would vote Natalie. NOT A SINGLE ONE.

And I'm a big Nicole hater, so my nickname is great for her and I seriously DESPISE her this time. In BB16 she was a sweet women hater, this time she's an OPEN female hater. And Natalie's nickname is more realistic into their picture, than ours. LOL. But thanks for sharing!
James is a solid vote against Paul as well... Considering Nicorey would want to stay on the good side of both, they would evict Paul since despite Victor's challenge wins, he has no social game/they know he won't win in the end... Paul is a threat all around...

Its funny that Nicole thinks Michelle is like Christine, no bitch YOU ARE THE CHRISTINE loool
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #351 on: September 01, 2016, 04:35:19 AM »
James hands down was an idiot for giving Nicole the HOH, he could've been solid this week and 100% control who goes home with Natalie/Michelle controlling the votes this week... It could've been 3 vs 2 vs 1 next week
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #352 on: September 01, 2016, 07:03:00 PM »
Watch this season in August was almost impossible to me because my computer was broken (agggggg) but I was able to follow the show thanks to @BB_Updates. Thankfully. I'm back and stronger than ever before.

Here is my ranking:

1. Snacole
2. Paul

3. Corey
4. Victor
5. Natalie

6. Meech
7. James

I've had hard opinions about BB18 but after Day's eviction I think the show was better...Paulie's downfall was amazing and at least the alliances changed. Nicorey were on the bottom three weeks ago, same with Paul and Victor last week and it seems that now they are heading to the final 4. I can't wait till James's downfall :D I've been waiting the entire summer.

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #353 on: September 01, 2016, 07:05:16 PM »
And I'll say something nice about Grodner (you can screencap this): the care package twist worked good...specially on Zakiya's eviction

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #354 on: September 02, 2016, 08:14:19 AM »
HOH.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Victor, so next Thursday, a showmance is broken. Hopefully Jatalie with James going.

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #355 on: September 02, 2016, 08:25:59 AM »
Michelle was chewing on a clothes hanger. Damn, that girl munches on anything.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #356 on: September 02, 2016, 11:17:32 AM »
I feel Natalie is a gone not unless she wins POV or gets the POV used on her, I can see Paul/Victor doing this to ensure James is leaving.... If Natalie stay on the block she is gone... NO WAY IN HELL will woman-hater Nicole pass-up the opportunity to evict the other lone female
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #357 on: September 02, 2016, 08:23:29 PM »
Nominees:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Jatalie. There's no reason for Natalie to be evicted, but Nicole can always use the returning player situation to keep James, so there is logic for her.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #358 on: September 02, 2016, 09:23:20 PM »
Victor and Paul want James out (something tells me they want Nat in the F3 with them) but Nicorey controls the votes
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #359 on: September 03, 2016, 07:49:51 AM »
Victor and Paul want James out (something tells me they want Nat in the F3 with them) but Nicorey controls the votes

Yeah, I knew that. To ensure that James goes, Victor/Paul should win POV, remove Natalie and replace her with Nicole or Corey. Paul would be a deciding vote. However, this could break trust, as always.

If Natalie gets evicted, I wonder if she and Paulie will lash out against each other in the jury house.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #360 on: September 03, 2016, 08:50:51 AM »
Quote from: JustinBieberDingus
Quote from: Marie on Yesterday at 09:23:20 PMVictor and Paul want James out (something tells me they want Nat in the F3 with them) but Nicorey controls the votes
Yeah, I knew that. To ensure that James goes, Victor/Paul should win POV, remove Natalie and replace her with Nicole or Corey. Paul would be a deciding vote. However, this could break trust, as always.

If Natalie gets evicted, I wonder if she and Paulie will lash out against each other in the jury house.

It depends, Natalie's friends (Bridgette and Michelle) are in the jury, if she gets evicted and her friends are hating on Paul, I can see her feeding in to it... But Natalie has time and time again always chosen to take the high road, she may not lash out but she can hold a certain level of animosity, depending on the mood of the jury

Yeah that is only the smart decision, take off Natalie from the block and put up Corey, that will ensure James leaving (Paul won't save him) I think at the back of Paul's head (maybe not Victor's) he knows his 4 person alliance will be gone in F5... Essentially Paul/Victor and Nicorey would be fighting for their 3rd (Natalie for Victor/Paul, James for Nicorey)... Its a tough call, Natalie is a major jury threat but James is a comp threat
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #361 on: September 04, 2016, 09:56:36 PM »
RIP BB18 you will die this Thursday
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #362 on: September 08, 2016, 12:51:32 PM »
Grodner going out of her way to make sure James wins AFP and not Nat.... They did a number on her in editing, despite the fact that she was #1 fave until her HOH week
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #363 on: September 08, 2016, 09:23:59 PM »
Corey is the new HOH. If I were the HOH, I would nominate Paul and Victor, hence if he nominates James/Victor, Paul would just use it to save Victor and evict Nicole.

This final five is a lot like the on from season 15, James is on the outs, making him McCrae, with the other four being a lot like the Exterminators, being three guys and a girl. Maybe James will get POV, and Victor will be the new Judd. James then gets fourth, same a McCrae. This leaves a pair and a bearded guy in the final three, where Corey would win POV, evict the beard, making Paul the new Spencer. Corey obviously beats Nicole, and would be a very Andy type winner.

After this season was so diverse, Corey winning would be a huge blow towards diversity.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #364 on: September 09, 2016, 01:54:36 AM »
Trust me, Corey is winning

He is putting Paul/Victor up 100% and one of them is leaving... Nicole is voting to keep James no matter what... Paul is a goner this week if he doesn't win veto... Nicorey know he's the biggest jury threat

Natalie, finishing 6th like Elissa as the only person winning that wouldn't have resulted in a shitty ending! Hell even her biggest ally Bridgette (Helen) finished 9th loool
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #365 on: September 09, 2016, 08:05:55 AM »
And they're both Asian, though Natalie was in a showmance, unlike Elissa, and Jatalie is nothing like McCranda. Meech or Tiffany would be more Elissa like, though they didn't get 6th place. Paulie and Aaryn were villains who finished in 8th place.

Why would they evict Paul or Victor? Just let Victor get evicted already!

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #366 on: September 09, 2016, 09:13:22 AM »
And they're both Asian, though Natalie was in a showmance, unlike Elissa, and Jatalie is nothing like McCranda. Meech or Tiffany would be more Elissa like, though they didn't get 6th place. Paulie and Aaryn were villains who finished in 8th place.

Why would they evict Paul or Victor? Just let Victor get evicted already!

Natalie is more of the "last fan fave standing"

Paul, they know Victor is a non-factor in the F2, as much as I would rather Victor win, only Michelle, Bridgette and Natalie would vote for him in a F2 scenario... At this point any of them EVEN Nicole and Corey would beat Victor in a F2 because nobody would vote for the guy who was evicted twice in the same season lol!

Paul has no chance of getting to the F2 (he would sweep the jury, the only person who would've given him a run for his money just got evicted)... If editing + DR rigging has been any more clear, they want a Nicole win + James AFP... They already probably bribed the jury to support Nicole (like Day's sudden support of her)
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #367 on: September 10, 2016, 09:10:39 AM »
Paul could win, he just needs to win a comp per week. I knew Victor wasn't going to win, as nobody would want someone evicted twice to win. Nicole winning would make her the first female to beat a man, though I don't think she beats Corey, unless all of the girls vote for her.

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #368 on: September 10, 2016, 08:17:35 PM »
NOMINEES:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Victor and Paul

Victor is the target

POV WINNER:

Spoiler for Hiden:
MY BABY SNAKE:NICOLE

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #369 on: September 10, 2016, 08:46:51 PM »
Okay. I've to say I spent a huge part of my Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday watching all episodes since Bronte's boot until now. A few thoughts:

- Bridgette is so fucking adorable and I've critized her the first few weeks. Shame on me! I hope CBS bring her back for a second run (IN SOME YEARS, PLEASE. No more returnees for a while!) to play a more wiser game because she has the weapons to do some damage but first she needs to learn the game.

-Tiffany's last week was amazing. She crashed, burned and tried to fight till the very end...too bad she was doomed and her alliance with Frank and Brid failed :/ They were very likeable.

- Watching James broke a deal again made me sick to my stomach. This midget is disgusting and I HATE him with passion.

- Davonne was actually okay this time around. Her eviction, Frank's and Tiff's were very important for this season's development with them gone new targets emerged. And trust me, It was really necessary.

- Zakiyah was SUCH a dude. Her edit was even worse than JennCity, lol! And even I didn't like Meech's I think she was a huge character for the second half of the season. She should have campaigned harder, tho...her last week was pathetic.

- I'm impressed with Nicole's hability to escape the block. She was mentioned and called out almost every week and she managed to avoid being nominated. So proud of my baby snakeeeee

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #370 on: September 11, 2016, 12:37:06 AM »
Paul could win, he just needs to win a comp per week. I knew Victor wasn't going to win, as nobody would want someone evicted twice to win. Nicole winning would make her the first female to beat a man, though I don't think she beats Corey, unless all of the girls vote for her.

Paul is the biggest threat to win... But I realized that I may have put too much stock on Paul's winning chances... I also feel that Grodner will go out of her way to get Paul evicted before the F2, she's been out for his blood since the NatChelle HOH

I can't see James, Zakiyah, Paulie voting for Paul against Nicorey, those 3 are locked Nicorey votes... A Paul vs. Nicole would be the most interesting F2... I feel the spy girls 2.0 would be locks for Paul along with Victor and Corey is a lock for Nicole.... So its 4 vs 4 with Da'vonne as a swing... Paulie would 100% vote for Nicole over Paul

Nicole vs Corey ain't interesting, since it doesn't matter who wins, its like they both won 

James is a non-factor, he isn't in it to win this and Grodner will likely bribe him to get himself evicted in the F3
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #371 on: September 13, 2016, 07:10:12 PM »
By a vote of 2 to 0, Victor made history and was evicted for the 3rd time from the BB House. #King!

Paul won the HoH and is now part of the F3!  :ali

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #372 on: September 14, 2016, 03:03:08 AM »
RIP Prince Victor :(

The season took a shit turn with Michelle, Natalie and Victor AKA what should've been this season's final 3 got evicted back-to-back
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #373 on: September 14, 2016, 09:49:09 AM »
Since Corey is getting evicted, might as well talk jury votes:

Nicole vs James
Da'vonne - could go either way, leaning on Nicole, since James screwed her over more, despite being friends
Zakiyah - Nicole 100%
Bridgette - could go either way, James, since they were aligned, Nicole since feminist angle
Paulie - Nicole 100%
Michelle - James 100%
Natalie - James 100%
Victor - could go either way, got screwed over by both, but leaning on Nicole for having more comp wins
Corey - Nicole 100%
Paul - could go either way, but leaning on Nicole, since he hates James

Nicole has 3 votes locked, James has 2 votes locked with 4 votes in the middle, but my gut tells me Nicole wins since that is Grodner's preferred result... And if the swings vote based on strategy, Nicole wins

James vs Paul
Da'vonne - could go either way, but likely James since it was Paul's HOH that got her evicted
Zakiyah - Paul, because she's Paulie's lapdog
Bridgette - could go either way, aligned with both but leaning on Paul
Paulie - Paul 100%
Michelle - James 100%
Natalie - James 100%
Victor - Paul 100%
Corey - likely James
Nicole - James 100%

Both have 3 votes locked with James having the slight edge with Corey... But gut tells me Paul has more pull with Day and Bridgette, so Paul will likely win in this scenario

Nicole vs Paul
Da'vonne - could go either way, after the latest jury segment, leaning on Nicole
Zakiyah - Nicole 100%
Bridgette - Most likely Paul
Paulie - Nicole 100%
Michelle - Paul 100%
Natalie - Nicole 100%, per her post eviction interview she's rooting for James, Victor (evicted) and Nicole in that order
Victor - Paul 100%
Corey - Nicole 100%
James - Nicole 100%

Swing voters won't matter since Nicole already has 5 votes locked for reasons of: pre-game alliance (James), family friend (Paulie), friendship (Zakiyah), showmance (Corey) and Girl Power (Natalie)
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #374 on: September 14, 2016, 11:07:15 AM »
Corey could win POV, though unlikely given it's probably a mental comp built for Nicole or Paul. I don't want to know who has POV, so please don't spoil it for me.

At least it looks like we're getting a more split vote which hasn't happen since Rachel vs. Porsche. God forbid another 7-2 vote. Nicole winning is great because I don't want to be on a BB season where a female win becomes more overdue, especially since Nicole would prove that a man can beat a woman in the final two.