Author Topic: Big Brother 18 USA  (Read 28241 times)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
Re: Big Brother 18 USA
« Reply #375 on: September 14, 2016, 06:14:30 PM »
Quote from: JustinBieberDingus
Corey could win POV, though unlikely given it's probably a mental comp built for Nicole or Paul. I don't want to know who has POV, so please don't spoil it for me.

At least it looks like we're getting a more split vote which hasn't happen since Rachel vs. Porsche. God forbid another 7-2 vote. Nicole winning is great because I don't want to be on a BB season where a female win becomes more overdue, especially since Nicole would prove that a man can beat a woman in the final two.

Paul already won POV... James is keeping Nicole 100%

I think Nicole beats both at James/Paul at F2, taking Paul is a guaranteed win for her.... But Paul could beat James in F2, since there are multiple locked votes for either of them depending on who's sitting beside whom... Like Natalie is a lock for James but will vote for Nicole over Paul, and Michelle will vote for anyone not named Nicole, Paulie will vote for anyone not named James... Natalie, Michelle, Paulie and Zakiyah are locked votes for certain people.... The only real swing votes are Day and maybe Bridgette
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 06:25:25 PM by Marie »
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #376 on: September 14, 2016, 06:35:10 PM »

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #377 on: September 14, 2016, 06:39:07 PM »
That poll is more wishful thinking ;D

Like how Nat/Victor have been topping polls FOR WEEKS despite having 0 chance of winning (Victor fir being evicted twice and Natalie for having the toxic scum Paulie in the house slandering her name)

Generally, people would rather Paul win, if he takes James to F2 he just might.... He's a good clutch comp beast, he wins when he needs to... But he's up against 2 others in the F3 and a Grodner backing Nicole.... Its a bit of an uphill battle... Paul winning would be a big fuck you to production though <3
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 06:46:13 PM by Marie »
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #378 on: September 14, 2016, 10:18:50 PM »
I want Nicole to win this. I don't care what the viewers think, she played a badass game by avoiding being the target all this time, still has a lot of chances to make to the F2 and win it all.

• Big Brother
« Reply #379 on: September 15, 2016, 02:27:49 AM »
Funny how Corey gets evicted over losing a comp involving baseball.

And what irony that the person second in command to take out the vets is in the final three with two vets.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #380 on: September 15, 2016, 02:54:05 AM »
I want Nicole to win this. I don't care what the viewers think, she played a badass game by avoiding being the target all this time, still has a lot of chances to make to the F2 and win it all.
For me, she played a sneaky game. She hasn't been badass. She's been terribly BORING this entire time. She's not exciting, she's not even that interesting. She'll be the Maggie of the 2010's: girl played the game, however, she won't be as memorable.

She's not Danielle R, Daniele D, Rachel or even Jordan. Two of them were finalists, two of them won the whole thing, they were loved by some, were hated by others, these were ALL REAL BADASS women. And look, Rachel had her male in the house evicted TWICE in the same season (BB13 anyone?), and she really didn't rely on him or others (just like Nicole did until Week 10 this season) to actually win the game.

She will be one of the most UNFORGETTABLE winners ever because she's not even exciting to watch. And I'm sorry for my honesty, I just happen to hate Nicole.
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

• Big Brother
« Reply #381 on: September 15, 2016, 03:06:25 AM »
Nicole is memorable, especially the most memorable female player from season 16, and it will be pretty hard to forget that cast. Her showmances make her memorable, along with her accent.

It's pretty hard, even for casuals to forget BB housemates, even from pre-ASS seasons especially since we only get 12-16 new housemates per year for now 40+ episodes whereas Survivor gives us 36-40 people we only see for 14 episodes.

I mean, even my sister remembered that they did the twin twist from season five. I'm also sure she remembers Janelle too.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #382 on: September 15, 2016, 04:27:58 AM »
Nicole is memorable, especially the most memorable female player from season 16, and it will be pretty hard to forget that cast. Her showmances make her memorable, along with her accent.

It's pretty hard, even for casuals to forget BB housemates, even from pre-ASS seasons especially since we only get 12-16 new housemates per year for now 40+ episodes whereas Survivor gives us 36-40 people we only see for 14 episodes.

I mean, even my sister remembered that they did the twin twist from season five. I'm also sure she remembers Janelle too.
If you compare Nicole (in the possible scenario she wins Wednesday), with most of BB's classic and new memorable players. She's a NO-GO for this season (Sorry). In Season 16 she did great, this time around, to me and most people she's been boring, annoying, and not as interesting. I know that most people here in the Forum support vaginas, however, I'd back Natalie, Michelle, Day, and even Bridgette over Nicole. These women had some kind of personality, Nicole had one 2 years ago, this year, she's been unbearable to watch. And as a winner to me, with all honesty, she did play the game, but she's not a truly worthy winner. She whined a LOT, she wasn't interesting and she wasn't a likable person as she was 2 years ago.

I understand you have to socialize and the game forces you to do so, but for most of the game, Nicole mostly ostracized herself from everyone else just because she wanted to be riding Corey. I know you like the guy, but chill (Let's add the fact that the kid is most likely a closeted gay male). Also, you can be sneaky, but you need to be more confident of where to go, I like players with more solid strategies on top of those that whine, complain and go back and forth like she did most of this series. Although the house flipped several times, mostly because of her or Michelle, and it worked, it had several repercussions and bla bla bla.

To me, Paul has played THE BEST GAME this series. Has evaded eviction like a pro, has manipulated his way around and has surged from the bottom to be in F3. Nicole, well, she isn't as worthy. Sneaky, whiny, bitchy, and not really a BADASS as most of y'all (who apparently love her) can actually think she's bad ass. I just dislike that type of unempowered girls. She has whined and complained her way all to F3. Girl, you're boring. And I'll Beyonce you: "Girl, BYE!"

Overall, I HATE NICOLE and she's not the right winner for this season. Paul, to me, is the best winner we can find. He played a much more likable and interesting game than Nicole. Sorry fans!

The new kids' memorable players, include (NOTE: If anyone else wants to expand the list, you can):
- BB10: Dan
- BB11: Jeff & Jordan, Natalie, Kevin
- BB12: Hayden, Britney, Rachel & Brendon
- BB13: Kalia, Shelli & Porsche (Returnees NOT included)
- BB14: Ian, Frank & Danielle (Returnees NOT included)
- BB15: Amanda & Andy (undeniably, this two PERIOD)
- BB16: Derrick, Cody, Victoria, Zach, Frankie, Donny, Christine & Nicole
- BB17: Vanessa, Shelli, Jackie, Becky, James & Da'Vonne (she's there because she got fans)
- BB18: Paul, Victor, Natalie, Paulie & Bridgette (Vets NOT included)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #383 on: September 15, 2016, 07:00:11 AM »
Michelle is still a gem in the jury house <3333333333 Snicole LOL

Paulie still confirming that he is 100% an idiot for saying that Natalie was a non-threat when she would've won against anyone except MAYBE Paul in the jury! She had Michelle, James, Bridgette and Da'vonne locked! I could also see Paul/Victor voting for her over the vets, Natalie would've won hands down

Nicole's game is more reminiscent of Andy, with the lack of extreme social savvy, Andy was a snake and a rat but only got caught in the end, Nicole has been called out 1433437843 times but she has the gift of escaping the target.... In the F8 Nicole was definitely a bottom tier contestant in terms of strategy, as NATALIE, Michelle, Paul, Paulie played strategic circles around her, even Corey was slightly better than her... I wouldn't say she's undeserving, she definitely deserves it way more than James, but in terms of gameplay, Paul did better overall....

Natalie was the winner we deserved though... NOT ENOUGH JAMES HATE here! He deliberately tanked her game, told her not to listen to her 100% accurate instinct, lead her like lamb to a slaughter, when she was playing the best game TO WIN at F9.... What Natalie's mistake was, she didn't realize that James isn't playing to win and she was!

Jury house is LIT! With Da'Vonne, Bridgette, Michelle, Natalie and probably now even Victor vs. Paulie, Zakiyah and now Corey <3333333333 the former are definitely the heroes this season
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #384 on: September 15, 2016, 07:06:26 AM »
Day/Michelle/Bridgette/Natalie SHOULD HAVE BEEN the core female alliance, I feel these women would've ran the house...

I'm STILL mourning Natalie's eviction y'all, even if Nicole wins, JUST KNOW that Natalie (and Bridgette) are the best female gameplayers this season, its not even close.... We were 2 weeks away from a Natalie Negrotti as a Big Brother winner world that we are supposed to live in:( edit didn't give her the credit she deserves, she masterminded the overthrow of Paulie and Zakiyah... She's a Top 5 contestant for me, she has the strategic and social capability but is a good person at the same time :( Victor getting evicted doesn't help either :(

There was even logic as to why she wanted to get Paul out, she knew he was the biggest jury threat and was a clutch comp beast... She probably also wanted Herself to be Victor's #1 when she was already Michelle and James' strategic powerhouse angel :( I'm sure her endgame would've been her, Michelle, James and Victor.... With two people wanting to take her to the F2
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #385 on: September 15, 2016, 07:22:47 AM »
Vote for Natalie for AFP or you have horrible opinions <3

Paul won HOH part 1 and wants to take Nicole to the F2.... That decision will lose him the game, if Nicole was smart, she should reinforce #girlpower in her jury speech, she already has 5 votes locks regardless, might as well try to get 7-2
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 07:43:58 AM by Marie »
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #386 on: September 15, 2016, 02:59:38 PM »
Paul can't possibly want to take Nicole, but he doesn't like James so that might happen. Nicole will probably win part 2.

I like how this season there is more fighting in the jury house than in the actual BB house. Just like in All-Stars.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #387 on: September 15, 2016, 04:32:05 PM »
Yeah he wants to take Nicole to take to the F2, he is likely under the impression that there are 4 very angry women in the jury actively rooting against her (Michelle, Bridgette, Da'vonne and Natalie) while he thinks that the jury women love James... His assumption would be correct but he severely underestimates Natalie's girl power and Da'vonne clearly leaning to vote for Nicole... He has Michelle though and a good chance to get Bridgette, but no way in hell is he getting Natalie's

In Paul's eyes.... Nicole has been called a snake, a liar and a woman-hater (all true) while he sees James as generally a likable guy with Michelle, Natalie, Bridgette and Day 100% voting for James, as opposed to Nicole who only has Corey locked (he mistakenly thinks he has a shot at Paulie, Natalie and Zakiyah's vote) so I get Paul's logic for taking Nicole, he has no idea what the jury is thinking... Its not Paul NOT thinking strategically, his perceptions are based on how people reacted towards Nicole as opposed to James, taking Nicole is his best shot to win in his head

2nd HOH is likely mental, which means Nicole wins this 100% since James is literally an idiot with brain cells fewer than 10
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #388 on: September 15, 2016, 05:29:27 PM »
Da'Vonne could vote for Paul, so could Bridgette, she has been called lot of things, plus even Zingbot pointed out that she's thrown her game away. I see the logic behind voting for Paul. Paul is not only an underdog, but Paul can play the "newbie card", which if he was smart, he would, so if he takes Nicole to the final two, he's not out, and James was more liked by the house as a whole.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #389 on: September 15, 2016, 05:51:16 PM »
Paul 100% loses against Nicole, as Nicole's 5 locked votes won't be budging, his only chance of Natalie voting for him is if Michelle's vitriolic hate for Nicole is THAT strong and influential.... He would likely have Bridgette but Da'vonne is a fair shot for either... No way in hell would Zakiyah, Corey, Paulie and James vote for Paul over Nicole, his only decent shot to win is to get Natalie's and even if he gets Natalie's he needs Day's and Bridgette's... And right now, Natalie respects GIRL POWER more than NEWBIE POWER... Like Paul has no chance in hell of beating Nicole

Paul has a waaay better shot against James... He may lose a locked vote in Michelle but could potentially gain Zakiyah and Paulie's
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #390 on: September 16, 2016, 02:38:16 AM »
There is a chance that one of them will pull a Topaz Brady, giving the fifth vote to Paul.

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #391 on: September 16, 2016, 04:44:23 AM »
Augusto, my dear. You're bitter as hell! I accept your opinion if you say Nicole is boring, spent 90+ days with Corey and whines a lot but say she won't be remembered? That's bullshit! She would be the first female to beat a man in a F2. #Makinghistory

And I think it funny that you praise Jordan and Rachel's victory when they're the most rigged winners till the date. Just to clarify: I was a huge JeJo's fan back in their first season but I've to admit the fricking truth. Some people say Nicole got production's help and it could be true but it's not her fault if some weak-ass-players as Natalie follow what Grodner and company tell them. On BB11 production was pushing hard to save Braden the first week and Ronnie blindsided everyone and voted to evict him...the DR can persuade but the houseguests aren't threatened. Now, the next argument: the supposed James and Nicole pre-show alliance. Could be true or not but it's not the first time former houseguests returned and there is always the possibility...also, a pre-show alliance doesn't mean they've to stick with it to the very end. However, I'll say that bringing back siblings from ex-Hgs that shared season with the returnees was sketchy and I hated it.

Nicole wouldn't be the best winner. That's obvious but unlike her original season she has been able to play the game this time and make some big moves. Even if this was sssssssslithering her way to the top. SO YOU BETTER RESPECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #392 on: September 16, 2016, 04:51:25 AM »
As a juror this would be my order, tho:

1. Paul
2. Nicole
3. *Pull a Chima and be ejected of the jury*
4. James

I think P and N played two different games. One survived week-to-week and the other managed to escape the block but I'd be more inclined towards Paul because I respect and love players that make to the end and had a tough and unpredictable journey. LIKE, I WOULD VOTE FOR JACLYN THE COYOPA'S PARIAH TO WIN OVER NATALIE THE MINORITY WHO SPENT ALMOST ALL THE PRE-MERGE SUNBATHING AND ENJOYING HER LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #393 on: September 16, 2016, 06:43:01 AM »
Quote from: JustinBieberDingus
There is a chance that one of them will pull a Topaz Brady, giving the fifth vote to Paul.

Considering that the Topaz Brady is too controversial, nope it won't happen... If you really want Paul to win, then hope he takes James, because he really has no chance against Nicole AND I hate Nicole but even I know this as a fact

Nicole has too many locked votes to ignore.... Can you imagine Paulie, Zakiyah, James and Corey voting for Paul over Nicole, those 4 are locked and ain't changing their vote even if Nicole pulls a Liz with her jury speech.... Natalie is too #girlpower to vote for Paul too, he also left a bad taste in her mouth during that last week
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #394 on: September 16, 2016, 06:49:22 AM »
I agree with QueenV

Paul > Nicole >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Glenn >>>>>>>>> Jozea >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> James

James is a literal idiot with 0 gameplay, he came in just playing for AFP and tanked Natalie's chances with his stupidity! It was because of him that we don't get Paulie to look stupid and idiotic for thinking Natalie won't win and she ends up winning
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #395 on: September 16, 2016, 03:37:25 PM »
A girl I go to school with told me that she was rooting for Paulie this season, so he has a total of seven fans that I know of (myself, the Calafiore's, Derrick & her). Now she's rooting for Corey to win (she's a week behind and doesn't know he & Victor have been evicted).

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #396 on: September 17, 2016, 12:55:14 AM »
Augusto, my dear. You're bitter as hell! I accept your opinion if you say Nicole is boring, spent 90+ days with Corey and whines a lot but say she won't be remembered? That's bullshit! She would be the first female to beat a man in a F2. #Makinghistory

And I think it funny that you praise Jordan and Rachel's victory when they're the most rigged winners till the date. Just to clarify: I was a huge JeJo's fan back in their first season but I've to admit the fricking truth. Some people say Nicole got production's help and it could be true but it's not her fault if some weak-ass-players as Natalie follow what Grodner and company tell them. On BB11 production was pushing hard to save Braden the first week and Ronnie blindsided everyone and voted to evict him...the DR can persuade but the houseguests aren't threatened. Now, the next argument: the supposed James and Nicole pre-show alliance. Could be true or not but it's not the first time former houseguests returned and there is always the possibility...also, a pre-show alliance doesn't mean they've to stick with it to the very end. However, I'll say that bringing back siblings from ex-Hgs that shared season with the returnees was sketchy and I hated it.

Nicole wouldn't be the best winner. That's obvious but unlike her original season she has been able to play the game this time and make some big moves. Even if this was sssssssslithering her way to the top. SO YOU BETTER RESPECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If I'm bitter what then? I'm still #TeamFriendship anyway, and of these 3, Paul deserves it more than Nicole. I AM SORRY.

And look, Rachel won her season - rigged or not - without fully relying most of the game with a guy, or several of them, actually the season she won she was close allies mostly with Jordan than practically anyone else inside that house. Jordan's case though it's a bit different. But anyway, Nicole - TO ME, has no personality and all the charm she had 2 years ago, was completely washed away from her. And although, she's been a SNAKE this entire season, she at least does deserve to win - because, being realistic, girl played better than most this season. But still, it's a TV show, besides a great player, you need to have some charm, and she had it, 2 YEARS AGO! She's been whiny, boring and excruciating to watch this year - or at least to me.

Again, as of this point, there's no one more deserving to win 500K than PAUL. He DID play the best possible game he could with all the situation he had to deal with, especially at the beginning, he went from Public Enemy #1 to one of the best overall players that this season's rookie batch could offer. If she wins, I'll be pissed, but credit goes where its due, but still I'll be pissed, no one had a tougher ride than Paul, and Nicole was pretty much safe most of the season anyway.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #397 on: September 17, 2016, 04:26:22 AM »
What bothers me of a Paul win is that his social game is NOT as good as people think! He incessantly bullied America's sweetheart Natalie during her eviction week, treated her like shit for her whole stay except for two weeks. He called Michelle a cunt, which disgusted even known misogynist Paulie... Paul kinda tanked his entire season of great social game the moment Michelle told the jury he called her a cunt, its probably what doesn't make Bridgette/Day not a locked vote for him and why Natalie would vote for Nicole over Paul.

Nicole's social game is just as shitty as Paul's she spent more than half the season getting fingered and fucked by Corey, would complain about women unnecessarily, has a shitty personality like Zakuntiyah, but Nicole is kinda good at hiding her stank and surrounded herself with two worst girls (Michelle, who would see the light and realize the greatness that is the Spy Girls and be one of them and Zakiyah Bitch Whore Useless Slut)... Nicole also deliberately isolated herself from women and would rather fuck Corey and flirt with Paulie instead of interacting with literally ANYONE else. She kinda did the reverse Paul, she playeda shitty early half but picked up in the latter half while Paul's stellar social game went down quick by his treatment of Natalie and Michelle who are tanking his chances with the jury as we speak.

James while proven to be a literal idiot with probably 1 brain cell and an IQ of 10 has definitely played the best social game of the three, he would lose against Paul but has a chance to beat Nicole who can surely beat Paul. James already has a locked two votes in the jury with a possibility of three... He was able to bro it down but also spent a lot of time with the girls, he has the best relationship with the girls of the three (except for Zakiyah, but who the fuck gives a shit about her opinion). Showmance with Natalie, friends with Meech and Day, bonded with Bridgette the most compared to the other two. If the jury bases their decision on social interaction alone, James wins hands down. He also has a great relationship with Nicorey, both of whom like him a whole lot more than Paul. He probably won't get Paulie/Zakiyah/Victor's vote but he has a great relationship with the other 5 members of the jury + Nicole

Regardless of who wins, they're a mid tier winner, as the real winner Natalie was already evicted
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #398 on: September 17, 2016, 03:41:15 PM »
What bothers me of a Paul win is that his social game is NOT as good as people think! He incessantly bullied America's sweetheart Natalie during her eviction week, treated her like shit for her whole stay except for two weeks. He called Michelle a cunt, which disgusted even known misogynist Paulie... Paul kinda tanked his entire season of great social game the moment Michelle told the jury he called her a cunt, its probably what doesn't make Bridgette/Day not a locked vote for him and why Natalie would vote for Nicole over Paul.

Nicole's social game is just as shitty as Paul's she spent more than half the season getting fingered and fucked by Corey, would complain about women unnecessarily, has a shitty personality like Zakuntiyah, but Nicole is kinda good at hiding her stank and surrounded herself with two worst girls (Michelle, who would see the light and realize the greatness that is the Spy Girls and be one of them and Zakiyah Bitch Whore Useless Slut)... Nicole also deliberately isolated herself from women and would rather fuck Corey and flirt with Paulie instead of interacting with literally ANYONE else. She kinda did the reverse Paul, she playeda shitty early half but picked up in the latter half while Paul's stellar social game went down quick by his treatment of Natalie and Michelle who are tanking his chances with the jury as we speak.

James while proven to be a literal idiot with probably 1 brain cell and an IQ of 10 has definitely played the best social game of the three, he would lose against Paul but has a chance to beat Nicole who can surely beat Paul. James already has a locked two votes in the jury with a possibility of three... He was able to bro it down but also spent a lot of time with the girls, he has the best relationship with the girls of the three (except for Zakiyah, but who the fuck gives a shit about her opinion). Showmance with Natalie, friends with Meech and Day, bonded with Bridgette the most compared to the other two. If the jury bases their decision on social interaction alone, James wins hands down. He also has a great relationship with Nicorey, both of whom like him a whole lot more than Paul. He probably won't get Paulie/Zakiyah/Victor's vote but he has a great relationship with the other 5 members of the jury + Nicole

Regardless of who wins, they're a mid tier winner, as the real winner Natalie was already evicted
Marie, I do agree with your point - you're not a blind Nicole fan like some folks here. Paul ain't a saint either, but out of the 3, he played the best overall game he could. Nicole deliberately ostracized herself from the rest of the house just because she wanted to be with Corey 24/7 and did so most of the season, and was pretty much safe for most of the game, she didn't enter any kind of danger zone until probably F7. She'll be an even shittier winner than Paul, James' just an idiot, he would've been in a better position to win had he evicted Nicole on Wednesday instead of Corey. To me, the best winners would've been Victor or Natalie, who played great overall games too, however, Victor was the luckiest folk I've ever seen in a while and Natalie tanked her game because of James, which is a shame.

This scenario (James & Natalie's) reminds me of previous recent seasons where we had showmances that, in a way, ruined each other's games: BB17 gave us Austin & Liz and Clay & Shelli, BB16 had Hayden & Nicole, BB15 gave us McCrae & Amanda, BB14 had Shane & Danielle, BB13 had Dominic & Daniele. Probably the only showmances that survived the show and didn't fully ruined each other's games overall are Jeff & Jordan and of course, Brendon & Rachel, actually, their showmances and then relationships, helped - in a way - the women of each duo to actually win a season. Corey & Nicole can become the next example of a helpful showmance if Nicole wins on Wednesday, thing I really don't want to see happening. Sorry, she's not the winner this season deserves.

• Big Brother
« Reply #399 on: September 17, 2016, 04:05:12 PM »
If I get on Big Brother and get evicted, this is what I have in store for Julie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJm8PxnHtag