Author Topic: Big Brother 7 Philippines  (Read 42002 times)

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
Re: Big Brother 7 Philippines
« Reply #125 on: July 07, 2016, 06:23:47 AM »
All In >>>>>>>>>>> 737

At least all in gave a deserving winner and a good Final 5 (except that useless Maris), 737 had potential but ended up as a dud, with practically close to useless housemates

I also like ALL IN & they gave a deserving winner. i only like the 737 Adults - not the teens. but this batch (Lucky 7) looks promising. I wish & i bet they will give us a great batch  like Season 1 & 3.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
  • Username: MonAcosta
« Reply #126 on: July 07, 2016, 06:55:12 AM »
I just realized something: YourJ is 11 years younger that I am. Boy, I'm old.

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #127 on: July 07, 2016, 09:32:07 AM »
I just realized something: YourJ is 11 years younger that I am. Boy, I'm old.

Its okay. Hi Yourj!!

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #128 on: July 07, 2016, 05:00:54 PM »
The Complete Set of Celebrity Housemates for Chapter 1 of PBB Lucky Season 7

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #129 on: July 07, 2016, 08:54:11 PM »
I'm confused, the launch already happened?

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #130 on: July 08, 2016, 12:56:49 AM »
Quote from: André
I'm confused, the launch already happened?

Not yet in TV but it officially started ONLINE.. ;)  we can call it as pre-recorded but some of the juiciest updates can be watched online.. It will officially start on July 11 but it was already launched (like a  soft opening) last Monday.)

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #131 on: July 08, 2016, 01:40:39 AM »
They posted a pic of a door. The caption said, the final audition for teens and regular hms has just finished inside the room
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 05:26:51 AM by keitaro urashima »

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #132 on: July 08, 2016, 04:15:35 AM »
That 15 yr old is gonna have a hard time, everyone there is like 5+ years older than him

If this is the complete cast for the Celebrity, will reiterate that this will be a cake walk for Yassi
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #133 on: July 08, 2016, 05:17:48 AM »
Quote from: Marie
That 15 yr old is gonna have a hard time, everyone there is like 5+ years older than him

If this is the complete cast for the Celebrity, will reiterate that this will be a cake walk for Yassi
So far, according to the comments I read on FB, Yassi, JK, and to some extent ChaCha have the most number of supporters.

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #134 on: July 08, 2016, 05:26:38 AM »
Quote from: Marie

So far, according to the comments I read on FB, Yassi, JK, and to some extent ChaCha have the most number of supporters.

Its obvious yes.....

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #135 on: July 08, 2016, 05:27:48 AM »
i hope they dont include 10 year olds in the house.....

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #136 on: July 09, 2016, 07:13:23 AM »
This is an All In and not a 737.

Regular and teens are now inside the house. The celebrities need to accomplish 7 out of 7 tasks to make the regulars and teens official hms. Whereas, if the celebrities accomplish 5 out of 7, they can choose only 1 teen to be an official hms.

Also, it seems like as early as now there are tasks to be done outside the house. I hate out of the house tasks.

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #137 on: July 09, 2016, 07:47:52 AM »
Quote from: keitaro urashima
This is an All In and not a 737.

Regular and teens are now inside the house. The celebrities need to accomplish 7 out of 7 tasks to make the regulars and teens official hms. Whereas, if the celebrities accomplish 5 out of 7, they can choose only 1 teen to be an official hms.

Also, it seems like as early as now there are tasks to be done outside the house. I hate out of the house tasks.
And basically, it seems that the 9 Celebrity Housemates aren't official yet, They have to win 6 out of 7 tasks in order to gain their statuses. 

Well... these will all be cleared on Monday,. Fudge.. can't wait for it anymore.. I'm thinking of this more than my lessons that i should prepare.. Haha.. 

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #138 on: July 09, 2016, 09:14:34 AM »
Why don't the celebrities just do enough challenges for them to make themselves official housemates, screw the regulars and the teens ;D I say I hope they just accomplish 6/7 challenges
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #139 on: July 09, 2016, 01:54:18 PM »
Exactly. I honestly don't get these kinds of twists in PBB. If you are going to look at it in a strategic perspective, the celebrities have nothing to gain from trying their best to make the regulars official hms.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #140 on: July 09, 2016, 04:02:29 PM »
Quote from: keitaro urashima
Exactly. I honestly don't get these kinds of twists in PBB. If you are going to look at it in a strategic perspective, the celebrities have nothing to gain from trying their best to make the regulars official hms.
They will essentially bust their asses of to give their competition a spot in the game, makes 0 sense
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #141 on: July 10, 2016, 01:19:34 AM »
This season just started and it's already a mess. WTH!
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #142 on: July 10, 2016, 06:14:16 AM »
Okay.. So, basically, it's not that they're going to make "ALL" the regular housemates official.. They will  just have the chance to give one lucky Regular and Teen the chance to be an official housemate.. They've already cast  the Regular and Teens housemates and these "Lucky 7 Tasks" had nothing to do with all the Regulars and Teens.. They will just have the chance to give a lucky fate to either one Regular or One Teen or maybe both from those who did not become part of the official list of Housemates

(This is my assessment. )

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #143 on: July 10, 2016, 06:59:10 AM »
I don't think so. In the tv report about the Vietnamese regular houseguest (that's her status now) the reporter said she will have the chance to become an official hm once the celebs accomplished their tasks.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #144 on: July 10, 2016, 10:19:17 AM »
If I were one of those already inside, I'd be IDGAF, what can they offer me, not nominate me ever? ;D If this were BB US, you are making an ally, so it makes sense, but in this edition, it does not
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #145 on: July 11, 2016, 01:27:59 AM »
This edition already started & is already a MESS!!! WHAT KIND OF TWIST IS THIS?!? All housemates entering but not official housemates?!? WHAT A BORING TWIST!!!! >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D

All of them must be official housemates then putting them inside the house but not official?!? just a waste of time!!!

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #146 on: July 11, 2016, 01:29:40 AM »
If they're gonna go inside, they must all be official housemates. Its okay if its an "All In" edition 2...

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #147 on: July 11, 2016, 01:30:55 AM »
Its a shame if you live in another Big Brother house in another country then your not an official housemate....just a shame... just a waste of time

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #148 on: July 11, 2016, 01:55:42 AM »
This edition already started & is already a MESS!!! WHAT KIND OF TWIST IS THIS?!? All housemates entering but not official housemates?!? WHAT A BORING TWIST!!!! >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D

All of them must be official housemates then putting them inside the house but not official?!? just a waste of time!!!

^I don't think it's a boring twist What Marie and I were talking about is the perspective of the celebs. I mean, if I am one of the celeb, surely I would ask, "so what is it with me if they don't get in?"

PBB has always had huge twists/tasks during the start of the every season, and most of them revolves around how to make someone an official HM. The twins Kenny and Tofee are excellent example, also Mikee of Unliday Unlinight. However, what makes this season's twist different is that the fate of the HMs lies on the celebs. Whereas in the past the Houseguests need to accomplish the tasks themselves (Tofee and Kenny pretending to be each other), this season it is the official HMs themselves that need to accomplish the tasks. This begs the question, what do the celebs gain from actually trying their hardest to make the teens and regulars official HMs? That's what Marie and I were talking about.

The twist is not pointless for us the audience, but it is quite pointless for the celebrities.

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #149 on: July 11, 2016, 04:39:28 AM »

^I don't think it's a boring twist What Marie and I were talking about is the perspective of the celebs. I mean, if I am one of the celeb, surely I would ask, "so what is it with me if they don't get in?"

PBB has always had huge twists/tasks during the start of the every season, and most of them revolves around how to make someone an official HM. The twins Kenny and Tofee are excellent example, also Mikee of Unliday Unlinight. However, what makes this season's twist different is that the fate of the HMs lies on the celebs. Whereas in the past the Houseguests need to accomplish the tasks themselves (Tofee and Kenny pretending to be each other), this season it is the official HMs themselves that need to accomplish the tasks. This begs the question, what do the celebs gain from actually trying their hardest to make the teens and regulars official HMs? That's what Marie and I were talking about.

The twist is not pointless for us the audience, but it is quite pointless for the celebrities.

Now i get it.....sorry  :)

It lies on the hands of the celebrities of fate of the new housemates ....(hmmmmm quite creepy but interesting)  :)