Author Topic: Big Brother 7 Philippines  (Read 23963 times)

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
  • Username: MonAcosta
Re: Big Brother 7 Philippines
« Reply #175 on: July 11, 2016, 10:15:00 AM »
Yes, Thuy (pronounced as Thwee) wilk be the official HM. She's fluent in Filipino.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • #POVPrincess
« Reply #176 on: July 11, 2016, 11:31:42 AM »
Looks like Yassi has to wait for the Regular Housemates for her showmance ;D #YouCouldDoBetter
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
« Reply #177 on: July 11, 2016, 06:20:21 PM »
Hey guys, these are my opinions:

*The Vietnamese house is clean but the interiors are quite boring.

*Vietnamese Big Brother (Nguoi Giau Mat) really talked to Robi & the housemates. I feel like watching Big Brother  Vietnam really.

*BB Vietnam talked to Robi...& he was clueless (& fun to watch). & has no plans of letting him leave the BB Vietnam house.

*Dai Ka (BB Vietnam) & Kuya (BB Philippines) are really buddies already. haha  :D :D They are connivance already.

*The 3 houseguests (actors) are really good. (CHIBBU, ANNIE & THUY) & SHOCKINGLY, CHIBBU WAS A HOUSEMATE IN BB VIETNAM before. (Ofcourse i updated the BB Vietnam housemates before)

*Nikko & Mccoy ignored Yassi when she entered the house (really boys?!? really??) but later she joined playing chess with the boys.

*The 3 houseguests were told that they have to pretend that they were finalists & just got out of the house for a task & when they entered, they were shocked that somebody were living in their house (pretending) & they dont speak other languages & the Pinoy housemates were also shocked & they dont know what to do but at the same time, they want to greet the Vietnamese houseguests. (Great job 3 houseguests)  ;) ;) :D :D ;D ;D ;D

*watching CHIBBU was really like "Im watching BB VIETNAM FOR GOOD" hahaha

*There is already a "showmance" going on ---> Mccoy & Elisse (shown tomorrow) / Nikko & Yassi   :) ;) :D ;D

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #178 on: July 11, 2016, 08:25:01 PM »
Quote from: Marie
Looks like Yassi has to wait for the Regular Housemates for her showmance  #YouCouldDoBetter
Yeah, the boys are very flirty but yeah still she is so out their league

Offline Yourj

• Head of House
  • Username: BigBrotherPH
« Reply #179 on: July 11, 2016, 09:42:31 PM »
Premiere Night thoughts :D haha

Being set in another Big Brother House in another country really amazes me until now coz it's not usually done by the Big Brothers around the world. The last time I guess was Croatia when they used BB Thailand house. I wish foreign franchises would also use the Yellow and Blue house as I call it. HAHA It's one of the most beautiful house facades in BB history. :D

The House so far is very simple. Its like those houses used in every first season of Big Brother. It actually reminds me of the house of first season of Pinoy Big Brother. Pastel colored walls, no fancy concept unlike in 737 where in graphic/pop-up art was used. But it's understandable because BBVietnam only has one season so far and the house itself was redecorated specially for Pinoy Big Brother. The garden area is big enough for the housemates. Atleast we won't be seeing that huge olympic size pool in PBB house hahaha!

The housemates so far were interesting enough to watch. But why only 9? or 8? I wish there were more.

I love how PBB introduced Vietnam's culture and fun facts throughout the episode. It's a good way to get to know our neighbor. I like how different Vietnam and Philippines' traditions are despite of being neighboring countries. We're not used to wearing barefoot around the house or use chopsticks but we'll be seeing the celebrities do since they are in Vietnam :D It would be hard for me to be barefooted all the time if I were there. hahaha

I like how the language barrier makes it difficult for their stay in the house. The Vietnamese Big Brother is there and talking to them instead of Big Brother. :D

The twists, is another crazy twist introduced by Big Brother. Well PBB often creates crazy twists.

I like the Vietnamese houseguests pretending to be the final 3 of BBVietnam. They were great! HAHAH! I wish they'll stay there more. Annie, Chibu and Thuy did a great job. Annie is an actress and Chibu is a film actor and used to be part of the first season of BBVietnam. Thuy was the one who will be among the regular housemates if the Celebs will win in every tasks. Thuy is the one who grew up in the Philippines.

So far the Launch night is great. I hope the other episodes will be amazing :D

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #180 on: July 11, 2016, 10:33:26 PM »
Premiere Night thoughts :D haha

Being set in another Big Brother House in another country really amazes me until now coz it's not usually done by the Big Brothers around the world. The last time I guess was Croatia when they used BB Thailand house. I wish foreign franchises would also use the Yellow and Blue house as I call it. HAHA It's one of the most beautiful house facades in BB history. :D

The House so far is very simple. Its like those houses used in every first season of Big Brother. It actually reminds me of the house of first season of Pinoy Big Brother. Pastel colored walls, no fancy concept unlike in 737 where in graphic/pop-up art was used. But it's understandable because BBVietnam only has one season so far and the house itself was redecorated specially for Pinoy Big Brother. The garden area is big enough for the housemates. Atleast we won't be seeing that huge olympic size pool in PBB house hahaha!

The housemates so far were interesting enough to watch. But why only 9? or 8? I wish there were more.

I love how PBB introduced Vietnam's culture and fun facts throughout the episode. It's a good way to get to know our neighbor. I like how different Vietnam and Philippines' traditions are despite of being neighboring countries. We're not used to wearing barefoot around the house or use chopsticks but we'll be seeing the celebrities do since they are in Vietnam :D It would be hard for me to be barefooted all the time if I were there. hahaha

I like how the language barrier makes it difficult for their stay in the house. The Vietnamese Big Brother is there and talking to them instead of Big Brother. :D

The twists, is another crazy twist introduced by Big Brother. Well PBB often creates crazy twists.

I like the Vietnamese houseguests pretending to be the final 3 of BBVietnam. They were great! HAHAH! I wish they'll stay there more. Annie, Chibu and Thuy did a great job. Annie is an actress and Chibu is a film actor and used to be part of the first season of BBVietnam. Thuy was the one who will be among the regular housemates if the Celebs will win in every tasks. Thuy is the one who grew up in the Philippines.

So far the Launch night is great. I hope the other episodes will be amazing :D

Hi Yourj! Your opinions are true. It was great introducing first the Vietnamese culture & their place seems amazing. plus BB Vietnam has a lot of surprises with the Pinoy housemates. It was a great launch! ;)

For the next episodes, we saw outside tasks, complete celeb housemates, & Annie kissing Nonong?!? (two points ;)) & hope they complete the tasks in order to save a teen & regular housemate for a full housemate status

Im sure this is very interesting batch.... :D :D :D :D

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #181 on: July 12, 2016, 03:50:32 AM »
My mouth watered with the pho served to the HMs #phoforlunch

Anyway, is PBB going to air  during Saturdays and Sundays?

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #182 on: July 12, 2016, 08:11:54 AM »
It's episode 2

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #183 on: July 12, 2016, 08:59:55 AM »
Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7: July 12 Episode

After the encounter with the fake Vietnamese housemates, well.. they actually decided to be calmer and approached the Pinoy Housemates for some getting to know sessions.. Well..Nonong stole the spotlight immediately as he showed his antics and non sense whatsoever stuff.. (I dunno.. maybe it's my mood.. i'm kinda tired with this kind of comedians)

then, Big Brother P talked to the fake housemates to tell them that they should ask the Pinoy housemates to perform a prod number for their "fake big night". However, it must be done on despite the language problems.

Fortunately, the task was delivered to the recipients very well and the housemates were able to rehearse for the said fake event.

After that, the Vietnamese housemates together with Robi exited the house for the event. Then, a signal was given to the housemates to perform their task.

After a while.. the voice that the housemates have been waiting to hear for almost a day had finally talked to them. Big Brother welcomed them officially on Big Brother Vietnam House.
Big Brother somehow hinted them that they have "something" luck on them that made them housemates of this season and that "something" will be used to "others".

The next day, the other three housemates, Jinri, JK, and Hideo fianlly entered the house. they were seen by the first batch on the couch sitting with blindfolds and chained with each other.

big Brother gave the first batch the task to unchain the housemates by finding the 3 real keys from 77 keys scattered around the house. If they fail to unlock those any chain of any of the three housemates within 30 minutes, Big brother will send him/her back home. Yassi and Elisse were in charge of this task and if they fail, Big Brother might send them home instead of the newly arrived housemates.

The result will be on tomorrow's episode..
Spoiler for Hiden:
It looks like they've completed the task and the rules on the Lucky 7 Challenges will be revealed tomorrow..

Thanks for reading! Have a nice day everyone!

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #184 on: July 12, 2016, 09:06:53 AM »
I can say now that the girl housemates are >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> than the boys..

Even Thuy, if she became official is far more interesting and more doable than the two arrogant boys (two in one Mccoy and Nikko) and Nonong..  ::)  ::)

ranking for Premiere..

1. Yassi
2. Chacha
3. Elisse
4. Jinri (even she hasn't speak yet and no exposure yet)
5. JK

6 - 9. the rest.. they can go back to the Philippines.. LOL (but i'm kinda hoping for Hideo to be better than all of the boys.)

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #185 on: July 12, 2016, 05:03:03 PM »
You find the boys arrogant? Weird because I actually am warming up on them.

I can ship Elisse and Mccoy tbh. But not Nikko and Yassi.

I hate that there are more air time for commercials than the show itself. 

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #186 on: July 12, 2016, 05:10:00 PM »
So far I am pretty content with the HMs.

Chacha, as I said before, is very promising. 

Nonong and the boys seem to have more depth that i expected. 

Elisse seems a bit bland. I wish she divides the house the same to how Say and Uma did in Season 1. She needs a BFF. 

Yassi is like an all around pleasant woman. She is so cool.

I want Thuy to make it as an official HMs.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #187 on: July 12, 2016, 05:35:50 PM »
Speaking of Vietnam, I bet the Vietnamese are so disappointed now that Pres. Duterte is so pro China. I remember, in April the guy said there's no point going to war just for Scarborough shoal. Now, his appointed Foreign Affairs Secretary is buckling on the Philippines' legitimate claims to its islands. Ugh Duterte is selling us to Chima ans literally making murder an everyday spectacle.

Yeah I am so off topic 

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • #POVPrincess
« Reply #188 on: July 12, 2016, 09:53:50 PM »
I have to agree with Carlex, there was something off with the guys... Nonong, I already knew I would hate, the two boys are kinda arrogant, and I haven't seen much of Hideo and JK to make an opinion

Yassi... #YouCouldDoBetter this will be posted every episode

SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • #POVPrincess
« Reply #189 on: July 12, 2016, 09:58:27 PM »
Quote from: keitaro urashima
So far I am pretty content with the HMs.

Chacha, as I said before, is very promising. 

Nonong and the boys seem to have more depth that i expected. 

Elisse seems a bit bland. I wish she divides the house the same to how Say and Uma did in Season 1. She needs a BFF. 

Yassi is like an all around pleasant woman. She is so cool.

I want Thuy to make it as an official HMs.

I feel like Elisse just needs another catty housemate to work with or against :lbf she seems to be the person most likely to bring drama...

Yassi I feel will be the nice girl who the housemates will have an irrational hate-boner for, and with no legitimate reasons to hate her other than jealousy or just because... I feel the fan fave is strong with her
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #190 on: July 12, 2016, 10:28:57 PM »
your right carlex....the boys (Nikko & Mccoy) seem arrogant & Nonong is annoying (I understand he's comedian but im also tired of this crap comedians)...

& the Vietnamese houseguests were really great doing their secret task. Hope Thuy will be an official HM (hoping, fingers crossed  ;)) & i also want Chibbu to be a housemate this season for a crossover BB Housemate.

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #191 on: July 12, 2016, 10:29:25 PM »
Annie & Thuy are really cute. i like them ;)

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #192 on: July 12, 2016, 10:30:21 PM »
i was amazed how Chibbu was a great martial artist something.....  :D #JawDrop

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #193 on: July 12, 2016, 10:36:15 PM »
Mccoy is rude to Elisse not borrowing a comb. He looks to Elisse as if he doenst want to lend his comb to her.

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #194 on: July 12, 2016, 10:38:15 PM »
my ranking for now:

YASSI  - GO FOR THE YASS!!!!!
ELISSE - I didnt know she was really beautiful & charming. #JawDrop
CHACHA
NONONG - Annoying
NIKKO & MCCOY - ARROGANT & RUDE!!!  >:D

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #195 on: July 12, 2016, 11:02:48 PM »
^I actually thought Elisse was cuter in commercial. i was in fact pretty disappointed when she dropped down a few notches on the prettiness scale inside the house. Yassi is consistently cute though.

I have to agree with Carlex, there was something off with the guys... Nonong, I already knew I would hate, the two boys are kinda arrogant, and I haven't seen much of Hideo and JK to make an opinion

It's not like I am liking or hyping Nonong and the two guys now, but they are actually a lot more okay than expected. Nonong jokes around, but it isn't trying hard. The two guys pining for girls so much above and out of their leagues is kindah cute. It's not gonna happen, but hey, the guys gonna try... at least. I don't rally see where the observation of arrogance is coming from.

JK would probably be nominated at a weekly  basis. I expect comments ike, "He's too mature for his age." or "I wish e acts more like his age." or something.

Hideo would be so under the radar.

I still don't know what to expect with Jinri. She's Korean so she can be feisty.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • #POVPrincess
« Reply #196 on: July 13, 2016, 01:57:16 AM »
Quote from: keitaro urashima
^I actually thought Elisse was cuter in commercial. i was in fact pretty disappointed when she dropped down a few notches on the prettiness scale inside the house. Yassi is consistently cute though.

Quote from: Marie on Yesterday at 09:53:50 PMI have to agree with Carlex, there was something off with the guys... Nonong, I already knew I would hate, the two boys are kinda arrogant, and I haven't seen much of Hideo and JK to make an opinion

It's not like I am liking or hyping Nonong and the two guys now, but they are actually a lot more okay than expected. Nonong jokes around, but it isn't trying hard. The two guys pining for girls so much above and out of their leagues is kindah cute. It's not gonna happen, but hey, the guys gonna try... at least. I don't rally see where the observation of arrogance is coming from.

JK would probably be nominated at a weekly  basis. I expect comments ike, "He's too mature for his age." or "I wish e acts more like his age." or something.

I still don't know what to expect with Jinri. She's Korean so she can be feisty.
I know a lot of people are expecting Hideo to be like Daniel... But I feel that Daniel always had fire in his belly, willing to push back when pushed around, I don't see this in Hideo, who I feel will be consistently nice...

I always have low expectations for male teens, I was deeply traumatized by Joshua, so I hope JK is more of a Manolo
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #197 on: July 13, 2016, 02:21:18 AM »
Quote from: Marie
Quote from: keitaro urashima^I actually thought Elisse was cuter in commercial. i was in fact pretty disappointed when she dropped down a few notches on the prettiness scale inside the house. Yassi is consistently cute though.

Quote from: Marie on Yesterday at 09:53:50 PMI have to agree with Carlex, there was something off with the guys... Nonong, I already knew I would hate, the two boys are kinda arrogant, and I haven't seen much of Hideo and JK to make an opinion

I still don't know what to expect with Jinri. She's Korean so she can be feisty.I know a lot of people are expecting Hideo to be like Daniel... But I feel that Daniel always had fire in his belly, willing to push back when pushed around, I don't see this in Hideo, who I feel will be consistently nice...

I always have low expectations for male teens, I was deeply traumatized by Joshua, so I hope JK is more of a Manolo

Hideo has a family so I expect him to be more cautious

Manolo? I feel like he's gonna be like Kit or Ryan Boyce Teen4 actually.

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #198 on: July 13, 2016, 08:02:07 AM »
The aura of arrogance comes from their constant reminder to themselves that they're so handsome and that pisses me off. I mean, it registers wrongly to me.. everytime they say that they're so handsome is irritating and it's too much for me. .

well.. i love how we have different views and assessment on them.. i mean, mostly, we agree on how they register on us..but this time.. we have literally different perspectives. hehe.. 

I am always thinking of the show.. my goodness.. i even discussed it my class sometimes.. LOL

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • #POVPrincess
« Reply #199 on: July 13, 2016, 08:19:30 AM »
I mean they barely register as Celebrities ;D so they need to cut that out

JK seems like a good kind which is why I can see him as Manolo, Ryan and Kit never seemed like good kids TBH 
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE