Author Topic: Big Brother 7 Philippines  (Read 42001 times)

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
Re: Big Brother 7 Philippines
« Reply #250 on: July 25, 2016, 04:09:05 PM »
Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7: July 25 Episode

The housemates where devastated when Chacha decided to quit. They actually treat her as their Big Sister and it saddened them that instead of Hideo living, it was Chacha.
Of all the people, JK was the only one that was thankful to see Chacha living instead of his best friend, Hideo.

The Fifth Lucky Task

For this challenge, the housemates must perform an OUTSIDE the HOUSE performance wherein the Vietnamese will be the audience. They will perform in front of random people in the street. They should also include the following in their performances; One Pinoy Performance, One Vietnamese performance and One with combined culture theme.

Thuy faced a very challenging moment when the housemates required her to sing a full vietnamese song. Unfortunately, Thuy has no Vietnamese song memorized since she didn't bother to do so when she lives in the Philippines.

Regarding the results of the challenge, unfortunately, they lost. Instead of getting 200 votes from the locals, they were only able to get 97 in totals.

I find this task as very challenging and knowing the fact that even they're celebrities, the locals don't know them and i kinda don't care if they're all going to do the tasks outside the house. the celebrity edition of this season is kinda living my expectations for this kind of challenges. I felt the pressure when they performed in an unknown place and the locals don't give a f***.  ;D  ;D
Losing this makes it harder for Thuy to be a regular housemate but again, i really loved this challenge.

For tomorrow's episode, Elisse and Mccoy will finally reveal to Big Brother about their "past" and based on the trailers, it seems so COMPLICATED..  ;D  ;D  ;D

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
  • Username: MonAcosta
« Reply #251 on: July 25, 2016, 11:03:51 PM »
I am so bored with thos already

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
« Reply #252 on: July 26, 2016, 05:43:33 AM »
For the nominations, im shocked that Yassi & Hideo were nominated.....i was expecting Mccoy/Nikko to be nominated.

& THANK GOD FOR CHACHA as she leaves the house, HIDEO WAS SAVED!! Hideo, Yassi, Elisse are better to me....

the rest.....BORING!!!

& also this format was US/CANADA versions but different eviction process as it is Task to save yourself rather than alliances

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #253 on: July 26, 2016, 05:47:12 AM »

Uhm, is this Fear Factor or something? Bring back the public vote, geez, and fuck the ligtask that shit never worked before, what is wrong with the simple, housemate nominates, public evicts!

they better bring back the public voting!

You guys are right.....this season is already BORING!  :zzz :zzz :zzz

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #254 on: July 26, 2016, 07:42:31 AM »
Quote from: keitaro urashima
The ligtask is like Bottom 5 PBB twist, and that's saying a lot since every season has at least 20 shitty twists lol
« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 02:06:29 PM by Marie »
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Yourj

• Head of House
  • Username: BigBrotherPH
« Reply #255 on: July 26, 2016, 01:19:00 PM »
I'm not really a fan of the alliances in Big Brother US. I don't get why they have to form alliances in the first place. Its like Survivor trapped inside a house to me.

I also don't hate the saving challenge because we really know who has the determination to stay. Like they would do their best just to stay in the house.

Every format has disadvantages and imperfections. But with this saving-self challenge, the fate is on their hands.

In the last two seasons, especially All-In. Ligtask Challenge was used to spare one nominee among the nominations list. This season, its different. It's not that bad. Just give more interesting and difficult challenges so that we will know who will really do anything just to be saved from eviction.   

Well, it's my opinion. I respect others' opinions.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #256 on: July 26, 2016, 02:09:32 PM »
Public vote is still the much better option, All-In did Ligtask correctly initially... Housemates nominate, Task saves 1, Public evicts, that format is great but for the eviction to based solely on ridiculous parlor games is kinda stupid, so what does the public do exactly? Hope their faves don't suck at challenges, with PBB the public voting was the part that always made it iconic and they are taking away that aspect...

At least let the public have a say and give the public the chance to save their favorites... Like Hideo was supposed to go home because he didn't eat that vile food fast enough :\
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Yourj

• Head of House
« Reply #257 on: July 26, 2016, 02:35:03 PM »
I really think Hideo should be evicted also along with Chacha.

I agree with the public voting playing a major part in Big Brother. Though sometimes fan votes become unfair. You know, they *filipino fans* often evict the interesting ones, the one who causes dramas and keep the housemates without substance for the sake of "kilig" and showmance. But yes, I think they should have atleast like 50% of their scores will come from the public voting. However, its impossible in the current season because its pre-recorded even the Evictions. So as much as we like to see fanvotes, its very unlikely to happen.

I also think that if they will stick to the saving challenge, they should have harder and interesting challenges. Not just some random ones.

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #258 on: July 26, 2016, 03:10:44 PM »
Quote from: Yourj
I'm not really a fan of the alliances in Big Brother US. I don't get why they have to form alliances in the first place. Its like Survivor trapped inside a house to me.

I also don't hate the saving challenge because we really know who has the determination to stay. Like they would do their best just to stay in the house.

Every format has disadvantages and imperfections. But with this saving-self challenge, the fate is on their hands.

In the last two seasons, especially All-In. Ligtask Challenge was used to spare one nominee among the nominations list. This season, its different. It's not that bad. Just give more interesting and difficult challenges so that we will know who will really do anything just to be saved from eviction.   

Well, it's my opinion. I respect others' opinions.
Kinda agree with you in all except the US Format.. I love all the format.. Every format suits the country where it airs.. So far, i find the editing of this season as very neat and clean compare to the last season.. And, i can see that this is the real definition of an spin off edition.. Celebrity just testing the house for the upcoming batch of Regulars and Teens.

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #259 on: July 26, 2016, 04:06:42 PM »
Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7: July 26 Episode

So, this episode is mostly all about Elisse and Mccoy. One has a very unfortunate experience with love while the other one has doubts when it comes in pursuing his feelings.

I just realized that this set of housemates are the most isolated housemates ever from the outside world... Since they are away from the Philippines and totally disconnected from the world they known.. LOL..

Anyways, going back, Yassi and Nikko were tasked by Big Brother to teach Elisse and Mccoy to dance a new routine / choreo for a new dance song.

Then, a lot of revelations took place on the confession room with Elisse. She said that she's not yet fully recovered on her past relationship.. the last boyfriend she had is a close friend of Mccoy.. (the reason why they're closer than anyone in the house)

For tomorrow's episode, it will be their 6th Lucky task and it seems so hard as they were running in a local market in Vietnam.. ;)

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #260 on: July 27, 2016, 06:37:53 AM »
Im also in favor of the public-vote format ... but in this edition, because it is pre-recorded & cannot vote due to location (Vietnam), the producers decided that the eviction will lie on the hands of BB by doing tasks.

& yeah, how i wish they did the Survivor-type voting (alliances) if that's the case

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #261 on: July 27, 2016, 04:08:10 PM »
Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7: July 27 Episode

Well, i kinda feel the tension and pressure on this episode. The Lucky 7 Aspiring Teen housemates were already introduced to the Celebrity housemates for first impressions..

Regarding the aspiring teens, the housemates have finally received the 6th and 7th Lucky Task. So if they fail, they'll fail twice and if they win, they will win the Aspiring Teen and Thuy as well..

the Lucky task was very challenging as the housemates need to sell and earn 2.5 Million Dong (Vietnamese currency).. 1 Peso = 470 Dong.
They need to raise the said money by selling Spring rolls.

They were divided into three groups, the first group will buy the ingredients from the market wherein they cannot understand the people. Next group do the cooking while the last will do the selling..

Fast forward to the result, the 6th challenge was actually if they will be able to make the 2 tasks of buying and making the foods to be sold. And it was a good news as the housemates passed.
Now, they can choose one aspiring Teen housemate for Teen Edition.

Next, for the 7th and last Task, they need to sell all the Spring rolls and Vietnamese coffee.

Thuy was very pressured and nervous to know that it will be her last chance to be a Regular Housemate. If they fail, she will immediately leave the house, and if they will pass, the housemates will know her real identity but she will compete with the Regular Housemates.

For tomorrow episode, hopefully, we'll get to know the result if Thuy will be a regular..
And, big Brother revealed the Real Idendity of Thuy to Jin Ri and JK and their secret task will be discussed tomorrow.

;) Thanks for reading! Have a nice day!

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #262 on: July 28, 2016, 03:41:36 AM »
I hate the editing to be honest. It is always centered around Elisse and Mccoy. Mccoy is so not rootable. He's as interesting as a stick. Hideo should have been evicted. He's a borefest. JK and Jinri are always so emotional. Yassi, Thuy, and Nonong are really the ones worth watching. I just can't stand the rest of the HMs.

Also, wth at the HMs choosing the teen to enter.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #263 on: July 28, 2016, 04:26:07 AM »
Quote from: Marie
Quote from: keitaro urashimaI am so bored with thos alreadyThe ligtask is like Bottom 5 PBB twist, and that's saying a lot since every season has at least 20 shitty twists lol
I know. It was so half hearted. I am watching this season for the sake of watching. I honestly am not thrilled or excited anymore.

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #264 on: July 28, 2016, 05:23:51 AM »
This season is  :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #265 on: July 28, 2016, 05:27:19 AM »
The people from market had a really hard time telling the price because its Dong.

& Nikko was also shocked of the currency like it can already buy a house

& im also shocked of the currency like 2 million dong just for a vegetable...really?!?!?
it can already buy a house for that money (i know it has to be changed from Dong to Peso)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #266 on: July 28, 2016, 06:27:41 AM »
Quote from: MarieQuote from: keitaro urashimaI am so bored with thos alreadyThe ligtask is like Bottom 5 PBB twist, and that's saying a lot since every season has at least 20 shitty twists lolI know. It was so half hearted. I am watching this season for the sake of watching. I honestly am not thrilled or excited anymore.

It feels different when you don't have a say on what's happening
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #267 on: July 29, 2016, 03:07:26 AM »
Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7: July 28 Episode

The Final Lucky Task: The Task that will determine if Thuy will become an Official Regular Housemate.

Big Brother revealed to Jin Ri the truth about Thuy. It was really a revelation and Jin Ri was very shocked. While she was digesting the fact about it, Thuy on the other hand was mingling with the other housemates. (I kinda like the scenes and the show is finally starting to become PBB again.. )

Next, Big Brother also revealed to JK the fact about Thuy. The three (JK, Jin Ri and Thuy) will do the selling of the spring rolls to the public on a very limited time (2 hours to be exact).

It was evident that Thuy really did more than she could.. She really wants to be a housemate and i can really feel her eagerness from the TV to me..  ;D  ;D

The final result will be tomorrow and Thuy finally revealed herself to the housemates.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #268 on: July 29, 2016, 07:44:10 AM »
Quote from: keitaro urashimaQuote from: MarieQuote from: keitaro urashimaI am so bored with thos alreadyThe ligtask is like Bottom 5 PBB twist, and that's saying a lot since every season has at least 20 shitty twists lolI know. It was so half hearted. I am watching this season for the sake of watching. I honestly am not thrilled or excited anymore. It feels different when you don't have a say on what's happening
Ys. I feel so detached from the show. I also hated the editing which focuses only on Mccoy and Elisse.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #269 on: July 29, 2016, 07:57:24 AM »
Quote from: MarieQuote from: keitaro urashimaQuote from: MarieQuote from: keitaro urashimaI am so bored with thos alreadyThe ligtask is like Bottom 5 PBB twist, and that's saying a lot since every season has at least 20 shitty twists lolI know. It was so half hearted. I am watching this season for the sake of watching. I honestly am not thrilled or excited anymore. It feels different when you don't have a say on what's happeningYs. I feel so detached from the show. I also hated the editing which focuses only on Mccoy and Elisse.
Yeah its hard to fully root for someone when you can't actually try to save them :\

I'm tired of Mccoy and Elise romance to be honest... Elise is fine but damn Mccoy feels like an entertainment vacuum
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #270 on: July 29, 2016, 08:57:48 AM »
Quote from: keitaro urashimaQuote from: MarieQuote from: keitaro urashimaQuote from: MarieQuote from: keitaro urashimaI am so bored with thos alreadyThe ligtask is like Bottom 5 PBB twist, and that's saying a lot since every season has at least 20 shitty twists lolI know. It was so half hearted. I am watching this season for the sake of watching. I honestly am not thrilled or excited anymore. It feels different when you don't have a say on what's happeningYs. I feel so detached from the show. I also hated the editing which focuses only on Mccoy and Elisse.Yeah its hard to fully root for someone when you can't actually try to save them :\

I'm tired of Mccoy and Elise romance to be honest... Elise is fine but damn Mccoy feels like an entertainment vacuum
Sometimes I just wanna say this to McLise

« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 09:12:40 AM by keitaro urashima »

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #271 on: July 29, 2016, 04:05:40 PM »
Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7: July 29 Episode

The episode that will tell if Thuy will be an Official Regular Season Housemate.

I almost forgot to recap because i was so glued with this episode..

To cut to the chase, the housemates were able to earn 2.5 Million Dong and so, they won the 7th and final challenge.

Thuy is now finally an Official Regular Housemate.. She will be part of the Regular Edition of this season.

She was very thankful and the housemates were very shocked but delighted to know that Thuy can understand them all this time.

thuy on the other hand was so grateful to Big Brother and that she can really feel that she earned her spot and she really deserves to be a housemate. (I certainly agree!!)

On the other hand, Jin Ri leaves the house for an unknown reason that can't be told to the public and the housemates..
Jin Ri did not voluntarily leave and not yet evicted.. She's just going to do something very personal and her status will be unknown for the meantime.

Now that Thuy can finally talk to them freely, I can feel that she's really a very good housemate and that she deserves to almost win the Regular season (without knowing the upcoming regulars  ;D )

After that, the housemates traveled on of the famous lands of Vietnam and Thuy became their tour guide..

For tomorrow's episode... the Celebrity Housemates will finally enter the Philippine Big Brother House. It will be telecast live online.. Toni hinted that there will be surprises that the celebrities will face upon entering the official big Brother house of the season..  ;D  ;D  ;D

Offline Yourj

• Head of House
« Reply #272 on: July 29, 2016, 07:09:37 PM »
I'm so glad that Thuy is now a regular housemate and finally can speak Tagalog!

Jinri, hmm I wonder whats the reason for her leaving... Probably organizing her visa? hahaha just kidding. But I hope she'll be back soon.

Offline UKTJL

• Power of Veto
« Reply #273 on: July 30, 2016, 11:41:25 AM »
24/7 LIVE STREAM will start on July 30 after PBB Primetime.
Can be watched for free online. Message me if you need link for the FREE LIVE STREAM
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 11:58:17 AM by UKTJL »

Offline Yourj

• Head of House
« Reply #274 on: July 30, 2016, 02:53:26 PM »
They're going home! They'll finally live inside the iconic Pinoy Big Brother House.