Author Topic: Big Brother 7 Philippines  (Read 30805 times)

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
Re: Big Brother 7 Philippines
« Reply #275 on: July 30, 2016, 09:08:16 AM »
Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7: July 30 Episode

The Celebrity Housemates finally enters the Philippine Big Brother House.

The show recapped everything that happened since Day 1 because they are returning to the Philippines to enter the Official Big Brother House.
They have highlighted all the last moments on the Vietnamese Big Brother house such as their bonding and all their confession upon knowing that they're going to live in a foreign country, and all the lessons they have learned.

When they have finally returned to the Philippines, they were still secluded from the outside world but Big Brother gave the chance to be welcomed by their loved ones on a limited time.

Then, after a few days, the PBB team surprised the celebrity housemates on their homes to fetch them to re-enter the game.

Jin Ri, on the other hand, was able to return and was also fetched to return for the game.

And the LIVE show begins..

Well, i was surprised to see that there were a lot of people who gathered to welcome the Celebrity housemates. But, there's a catch.. Toni hinted that there will be more people who will be welcomed and the housemates will face new challenges somewhere else and it's one of the biggest surprise of the season.

Then, they were all welcomed outside the house.. JK wasn't able to attend due to prior commitment.. Thuy also send a VTR for the celebrities since she's not going to enter the house together with them... (Well, she's a Regular Housemate and not a celebrity.)

The new challenge:
Fudge,, the show knows how to thrill me.. LOL.. i thought that they will be entering a new house and not the Philippines...but it turns out, the show was just messing with our heads.. and Toni gave them already the signal to Officially enter the Big Brother House..

Then, inside the Big Brother house, 2 Big Stars were installed in the garden.. These two stars symbolizes the Final 2 Celebrity Housemates who will be given the chance to be the Big Winner of this season. In a few days, the Teen Housemates will be entering the house and the show showed a preview of them.. However, it was not yet cleared if the celebrity will be living together with them or that the Final 2 Celebrities must be declared first before they enter..

The Process of the Game:

The celebrities will face Random Challenges from a tambiolo (lottery drum.. sorry, don't know exactly the english translation for that)..wherein they will pick randomly a ball that contains symbols.. Yassi picked the first ball that contains a luggage symbol..
The Challenge: They can only pick ONE LUGGAGE from them and whatever it has, it will be used by everyone else.
- They laughed and thought that it was ridiculous.. they thought that the challenges were just for fun but now that they're living inside the real Big Brother house, they're in for a roller coaster of emotions..

(Now i can say that this is PBB.. the tasks and challenges are very familiar and suits the format of a Big Brother show)

The housemates decided to get Nonong's luggage since he has the biggest clothes that will fit everyone's sizes.

Then, a new Celebrity Houseguest enters the house. This houseguest has something to do with the past love life of Elisse.

And that is no other than...
Spoiler for Hiden:

JEROME PONCE..  :o  :o  :o

Well.. this is interesting... First, he's a famous celebrity..and second, he has some issues to fix with Elisse, claiming that he didn't do anything bad to her...

I can now feel that this is the PBB that i've been waiting for.. Finally.. Wooh..
I am really excited for Jerome and Elisse story and moment of confrontation to unfold..

Photos of the New Big Brother House:
Spoiler for Hiden:

Confession Room

Confession Room Hallway

Garden and Pool Area

Boys Room

LIVING ROOM

KITCHEN

GIRLS BEDROOM

UNKNOWN ROOMs

« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 09:17:09 AM by carlex »

Offline UKTJL

• Power of Veto
« Reply #276 on: July 30, 2016, 09:31:24 AM »
At last. The free 24-7 live stream is online

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #277 on: July 30, 2016, 10:51:29 AM »
I have no idea who he is, but I must say the season in general feels better now, I can fully get in to it again 
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Yourj

• Head of House
  • Username: BigBrotherPH
« Reply #278 on: July 30, 2016, 01:05:07 PM »
I have no idea who he is, but I must say the season in general feels better now, I can fully get in to it again

Jerome Ponce is one of the new rising actors in the country. He was Luke in the daytime rom-com series "Be Careful With my Heart" starring Jodi Sta. Maria and Richard Yap with Janella Salvador. The show lasted for 2 years and was famous in Vietnam and some african countries. Thats where he got famous. But he's not in the same league as James Reid or Enrique Gil or Daniel Padilla.

Offline Yourj

• Head of House
  • Username: BigBrotherPH
« Reply #279 on: July 30, 2016, 01:12:05 PM »
Photos of the New Big Brother House:
Spoiler for Hiden:

Confession Room

Confession Room Hallway

Garden and Pool Area

Boys Room

LIVING ROOM

KITCHEN

GIRLS BEDROOM

UNKNOWN ROOMs

What a HOUSE!  The house really had upgrade. Thumbs up! J-Designs really did their job well. Very Filipino. Last year it was Pop Culture. now Tourism. I love the concept. I can really feel that its PBB. PBB's house designs are always fancy.  I didn't even think of that huge pool being an eyesore this year. Hahahahaha

I like that hanging bridge leading to the Confession Room and that huge Carabao in the Kitchen.

So basically, the house theme was inspired by  the "It's More Fun in the Philippines" campaign. Hahaha I think. Because its very bright, and cozy and full of colors. Just like the tourism ads.

It's an interior designer's paradise!

Big Brother's surprises are very.. Surprising in a good way.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 01:34:39 PM by Yourj »

Offline UKTJL

• Power of Veto
« Reply #280 on: July 30, 2016, 06:04:46 PM »
FREE 24/7 LIVE STREAM NOW ONLINE. LINK IS
http://goriostreamerpbb.weebly.com/247-live.html

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #281 on: July 31, 2016, 08:44:29 AM »
Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7: July 31 Episode

So, as the show recapped the highlight from yesterday's live show, they show how the housemates came up to the decision of choosing Nonong's luggage for their overall wardrobe.

They all speculated that there will be more housemates who will join them and it will be a full house. They also wondered how they will eat and how they wold earn for their foods.

On the other hand, Jerome was officially welcomed by Big Brother. Jerome was able to watch a confession of Elisse to Big Brother about her past involving him.
Elisse was practically telling Big Brother how awful and horrible it was to have a secret relationship that is forbidden due to the nature of their work..

After that, Jerome narrated how they get to know each other after being together in one show. And that after all the odds, the people around them tried to separate them and they were so hopeless.

Jerome told Big Brother that he will do his best to regain her trust once again and that he's willing to fight for his love for her, or at least have some proper closure.

Big Brother also told Jerome some additional instructions about his stay inside the house. First, before he formally deals with his issue on Elisse. He must be an instrument on some of the tasks and challenges that Big Brother will give the celebrities throughout their stay.

First, the housemates must not know him and that his identity must be kept hidden until Big Brother's tell him to reveal himself. Second, he will bring the luggage of Nonong and some of their stuff inside the house. He must not talk nor do anything that could complicate his task.

The lottery drum once again rolled and the housemates picked their second random ball. It was a food symbol. Big Brother did not tell anything about it so the housemates were left puzzled.

Jerome brought a small but enough basket of vegetables to the housemates. The housemates immediately cooked all the foods without considering or wondering anything about it. They thought that when they picked the random ball, they were about to eat..

Unfortunately, Big Brother dropped some hints about the food symbol and instructed Yassi that it might be their only food for the next few days..

When they all think of it, they have concluded that since it's a lucky season, everything will be based on luck. SO for their food, it's just gonna be luck if they will have food so they have to save whatever they have right now and prepare for a hunger game like week. ;)

Mccoy was summoned by Big Brother house to give a secret task in regards with Jerome. He must be able to help Jerome enter the house without the girls noticing his entry.

This task is simply amazing.. haha.. Love the fact that Mccoy, who's hoping to have a showmance with Elisse will help the real life ex whom Eisse loves so much..   ;D  ;D  ;D

For tomorrow's episode, Jerome will be able to enter the house secretly but Mccoy find it hard to not show his real emotions..  >:D  >:D  >:D
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 08:53:10 AM by carlex »

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #282 on: July 31, 2016, 10:42:11 AM »
so they basically had a break after the first eviction and let all of them home? O-kay. 
When you don't think its getting more random another PBB Twist comes its way. I haven clue what the concept of this show is. When will there be more nominations? How did they justify that they change the location within one season? 
I feel like this patriotic message "there's no place like home" a bit off-putting. Why did they go to Vietnam after all when they're feeling better home anyway? They could've at least waited until this pre-season is over and the regular (if there can be such thing anymore in PBB) season will start.

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #283 on: July 31, 2016, 10:55:35 AM »
Quote from: GrahamUKFan
so they basically had a break after the first eviction and let all of them home? O-kay. 
When you don't think its getting more random another PBB Twist comes its way. I haven clue what the concept of this show is. When will there be more nominations? How did they justify that they change the location within one season? 
I feel like this patriotic message "there's no place like home" a bit off-putting. Why did they go to Vietnam after all when they're feeling better home anyway? They could've at least waited until this pre-season is over and the regular (if there can be such thing anymore in PBB) season will start.
Basically.. Its about luckyness or should i say randomness.. This season is all about random ;) i think they have used it to introduce Thuy.. A special housemate for regular season and tried to attempt to do something new.. I have to give it to the stuff.. They keep on inventing and trying to do new stuff to explore the show.. ;) it's better than end than nothing.. Hehe (for a die hard fan like me.. This is better than last season) 

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #284 on: July 31, 2016, 11:32:49 AM »
Quote from: GrahamUKFan
The producers don't know the concept either, they make it up along the way... Its a recurring theme in PBB

Like 737 none of it made sense, but the producers were all well good enough for me (I genuinely think these twists were thought of by 10 year olds lol)
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #285 on: July 31, 2016, 11:34:13 AM »
I feel Jerome-Elise love story will be the main plotline this season and I am NOT here for it, bad move already... Evict Jerome ASAP please or let Mccoy be a dick to his friend and showmance Elise, then I am here for that!
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
  • Username: MonAcosta
« Reply #286 on: July 31, 2016, 10:19:14 PM »
i did not see an episode for the last three nights, I changed address and I was busy moving my stuff.

I like the BB house.

I know Jerome Ponce.

as I was moving my stuff, I overheard the guards of the building where I used to live that PBB is getting better.

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #287 on: August 01, 2016, 08:58:58 AM »
Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7: August 1 Episode

The secret task continues as Mccoy tries his best to help Jerome enter the house secretly. As exciting it is, Mccoy successfully done it with the help of the other boys. He now lives in the boys bedroom and the girls have no freaking idea about it.

The next day came, the housemates wake up on their first morning in the Big Brother house. The boys almost forgot about Jerome and that he has his own needs as well.

This is far by one the most exciting episode of the season.. I miss this kind of secret tasks.

When everyone had already taken their shower, Jerome was left wondering how will he have his own shower as well. The boys immediately think of making a big scene on the pool area. Mccoy pretended that he fell and slipped badly on the pool's side and everyone got worried (or should i say the girls did get worried while the other boys were good supporting actors).
They made various signs and signals for Jerome to pick up for his shower time.. Elisse got worried for Mccoy as well as Jin Ri. the girls were asking Big Brother to have Mccoy checked up by a doctor.

I dunno what's with this episode, but everything that Mccoy and Jerome are talking about were all related to love or i can at least relate it to what they have done on the past.. Like the one that Mccoy told Jerome, "It's hard to hide, eh?".. (Something that is related to what Jerome did on their relationship of Elisse)

The Third Random Ball

The housemates heard the signal for a new random ball to be drawn from the lottery. Jin Ri picked an Eye symbol. After seeing it, all the girls were summoned by Big Brother to the confession room.
They were all required to wear a blind fold within 4 hours and must continue all their stuff while having the blindfolds.
The boys helped them and assisted them in whatever they do.

JK Returns..
 - The girls must be able to identify JK in order to let JK and Jerome enter the house. Eliise must be able to correctly identify JK and Jerome to grant them the right to live inside the house.

Then.. the show was cut.. it will be continued tomorrow...  ;D  ;D  ;D

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
« Reply #288 on: August 01, 2016, 06:17:05 PM »
Hey guys, the entrance of celebrity houseguest Jerome Ponce was really intense as he must not be discovered by the female housemastes.

& Mccoy's acting was really a great performance (as he let Jerome run to the bathroom to take a shower) & the boys must not let the girls see Jerome.

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
« Reply #289 on: August 01, 2016, 06:17:43 PM »
What really happened to JK? that's good that he came back

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #290 on: August 02, 2016, 03:49:59 AM »
I feel bad for Mccoy and Elisse. The producers are just toying with them. If you noticed, Elise did not really open up to the HMs about her past relationships. So this shouldn't be an issue at all. This should have been unknown.

All the backstory about her previous romances were all taken from her confessionals which BB cunningly extracted from her. The producers really planned this from the very start, which I think is downright evil. What I hated the most is that Jerome's reaction that he still sort of like Elisse. Obviously, Jerome thinks he can ride on with the  controversy to get more famous and even get an onscreen showmance with Elisse once PBB is over.

This is probably the lowest of the low for PBB.

Also, Hideo is a furniture.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #291 on: August 02, 2016, 03:53:29 AM »
Marie hated PBB Teen 4, not because it was boring, but because he HMs represented the worst in young Filipinos. I sort of feel that way with this season. Although my distaste is with the producers and less with the HMs.

Also, Jerome looks like a Lego. His cubed face is annoying. Go home already.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 08:21:53 AM by keitaro urashima »

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #292 on: August 02, 2016, 04:26:48 AM »
Agreed Poor Elisse is being taken advantage of this season, I am willing to bet the Jerome wasn't even part of this cast and they shoe-horned him in for drama. You could Elisse is gonna have NONE of it, but watch as their relationship is force-fed to us!

Its obvious that Jerome is last minute casting addition, and don't bullshit that he was busy with his career, if Yassi, a significantly more famous actress and Hideo a legit famous model can go in to the house in time, why can't Jerome?

Yassi, still a shining beacon of light

True about my feelings about PBB Teen Four, after Claire (who was kinda bullied) was evicted, I wanted them to airlift Karen (who is at least fun) and firebomb the house
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 04:32:42 AM by Marie »
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #293 on: August 02, 2016, 08:15:43 AM »
Quote from: Marie
I wanted them to airlift Karen (who is at least fun) and firebomb the house
Lolol funniest line ever.

Yes at Yassi and Hideo significantly having more work. Jerome has warts on his face. The guy seriously needs to go home before he infects anyone.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #294 on: August 02, 2016, 08:17:19 AM »
Where's Thuy?

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #295 on: August 02, 2016, 08:20:02 AM »
I rather the house be about Nonong making jokes or JK whining. Jerome Elisse is so forced.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #296 on: August 02, 2016, 08:36:51 AM »
Yes Elisse! Dump him again!!! #soproud

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #297 on: August 02, 2016, 08:58:25 AM »
Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7: August 2 Episode

In continuation from the last episode, the girls must be able to identify JK in order for him to re-enter the house. This is the same for Jerome as well. All of them were able to identify JK correctly while only Elisse was able to know Jerome. Since Elisse was the only one who knew Jerome, only JK will be able to re-enter the house.. Jerome will stay in some other are of the house.

Jerome was given the chance to write a short letter for Elisse, and JK was the one who gave it to her.

Then, big announcement.. Toni already announced that the Teen housemates will enter the house this coming Saturday.

Going back to the highlights.. Big Brother asked Elisse if she wants to talk to Jerome or not. She was given an hour to decide while Jerome was waiting at the activity area. If she will not be able to decide within an hour, they have to wait in the outside world to settle everything..

In the end, Elisse decided to finally face Jerome and settle what must be settled.
And... then.. to cut to the chase, Elisse finally ends it all with Jerome and explained how she and Jerome should move on with their lives and just be friends..

I can say that after watching Jerome interact with the boys most especially to Mccoy... I am relieved that Elisse ended whatever they had.. It's a good thing that Elisse finally closed and answered all their pending questions of their past. Even the way Jerome talks to Elisse is alarming and i find it very rude and arrogant.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #298 on: August 02, 2016, 02:25:11 PM »
Quote from: keitaro urashima
Quote from: MarieI wanted them to airlift Karen (who is at least fun) and firebomb the houseLolol funniest line ever.

Yes at Yassi and Hideo significantly having more work. Jerome has warts on his face. The guy seriously needs to go home before he infects anyone.
Does this mean that the douche isn't entering the house, if so yes please get that douche out <3

OMG Slaylisse! She is tied with Yassi at #1 because of this latest episode ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #299 on: August 03, 2016, 08:20:31 AM »
Quote from: Marie
Quote from: keitaro urashimaQuote from: MarieI wanted them to airlift Karen (who is at least fun) and firebomb the houseLolol funniest line ever.

Yes at Yassi and Hideo significantly having more work. Jerome has warts on his face. The guy seriously needs to go home before he infects anyone.Does this mean that the douche isn't entering the house, if so yes please get that douche out <3

OMG Slaylisse! She is tied with Yassi at #1 because of this latest episode

Ikr!!! She deserves someone better.