Author Topic: Big Brother 7 Philippines  (Read 36283 times)

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
  • Username: MonAcosta
Re: Big Brother 7 Philippines
« Reply #300 on: August 03, 2016, 03:27:05 PM »
New teen HMs were revealed.
 Fast forward to 1.05
http://entertainment.abs-cbn.com/tv/shows/pbbseason7/videos/2016/08/03/12580316-pbb-teen-housemates-ipinakilala

The Muslim guy reminds me so much of my Muslim colleagues. Ill be rooting for him. He's 14th of 17 siblings. I thought my colleagues who are 12th of 12 and 7th of 10 were hardcore. Lol

The Manny Pacquiao accent sounds so m7ch like the guys in the office lolol
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 03:32:25 PM by keitaro urashima »

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #301 on: August 03, 2016, 04:09:48 PM »
Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7: August 3 Episode

So the a new day starts, the housemates find different ways on how to feed themselves with the use of snacks and chips.

Mccoy sacrificed his shower time for three days in exchange of snacks and chips. Nicco revealed his sacrifice to the girls.

Then, Toni told the public that the Final 2 Celebrities will be determined by two different factors. The First Final Celebrity housemate will be chosen by the public while the Second Final Celebrity will be based on the challenges that they will undergo..

and speaking of Challenges, the First Round was from the lottery drum. The housemates got a Group of Towers Symbol.

The housemates must shoot 20 balls to 7 different Towers, with different points within 20 points. Fortunately, Big Brother allowed their loved ones to help them in doing the challenge. The housemate must stay in the center of the towers, with too far distance from the towers and the loved ones will pick the balls for them..
The top 3 housemates with the most points will be advancing to the next round.

Th result will be revealed on tomorrow's episode. It was heart warming episode and i almost cried when Jin ri saw her mother in the Philippines..  :'(  :'(  :'(
Hideo was like the most useless housemate and i can say that he's so weak he can almost be the weakest of the house.. LOL..On the other hand, i find JK's crying confession to Big Brother very funny because of his face..  ;D  ;D  ;D

Anyway, I'll be posting the profiles and Photos of the Teen housemates once they're complete.. Thanks everyone!! ;)

Offline UKTJL

• Power of Veto
« Reply #302 on: August 04, 2016, 05:39:51 AM »
FREE 24/7 LIVE STREAM LINK  http://befrogify.weebly.com/camera-3.html

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #303 on: August 04, 2016, 04:06:52 PM »
Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7: August 4 Episode

In order to automatically be part of the Final 2 Celebrity housemates, they must win the Big Jump to the Lucky Stars challenge. The top three from the previous game will advanced and face each other on endurance challenge. they must hold a balloon of helium 6 inches above a platform with lots of needles.

The Top Three Celebrities are:
Spoiler for Hiden:

Mccoy & Nicco - 143 points
Jin Ri - 140 points
Hideo - 140 points

Advantages for the Players:
Spoiler for Hiden:

Big Brother let the non - competing housemates to choose one housemate from the players to give a star on whom they think deserves to be in the Final 2.

Nonong voted for Jin Ri
JK voted for Hideo
Yassi voted for Jin Ri
Elisse voted for Jin Ri

Jin Ri won the an advantage of 7 minutes.

Then, after the task, Hideo was the first one to surrender and gave up for the challenge.

When the two of them were left, big brother told them that they cannot use both hands for holding the balloons but instead, one hand only.

In the end, Jin Ri won against Nicco and automatically won the Lucky Star spot for Final 2 Celebrity Housemates.

Voting is now officially open for the Final Lucky Star Spot..

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #304 on: August 04, 2016, 06:12:31 PM »
Wait there is only a Final 2?

Does that mean the rest will be auto evicted?

#SaveYassi
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #305 on: August 05, 2016, 07:15:11 PM »
This is the lamest season ever.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #306 on: August 05, 2016, 07:15:29 PM »
Wtf

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #307 on: August 06, 2016, 04:26:08 AM »
This is the lamest season ever.

Sorry to disagree but i think i find this season interesting.. The Teen housemates have good characters for a Teen edition and the one that they chose deserves to be chosen.

The Celebrity Edition is defintely a Pre-Season, something that should not really last more than 100 days or even two months and evicting them all is like just a glimpse of the next "full" season / edition.

What only bothers me is that Yassi was evicted and the Two in one Mccoy and Nicco were saved by the public. I mean, they literally have two different fangroups and Mccoy were able to raise enough his minions because of Elisse.

The celebrities this season were just like testers of the season and it's a god move for me since only Yassi and Elisse has the stories to offer. Now, the Teen housemates could definitely raise the season's bar to the next level. ;)

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #308 on: August 06, 2016, 06:01:30 AM »
Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7: Celebrities get evicted and the Teen Housemates Introduced.

The last Day of the Celebrities and the Final Eviction:

Since Jin Ri was able to get the FIrst Lucky Star, she's now part of the Finals and has the chance to win and be a Big Winner. On the other hand, the public had voted among Nonong, JK, Elisse, Yassi, Hideo, Mccoy and Nicco on who they think deserves the Final Lucky Star Slot.

Results of the Votes: (VOTES TO SAVE)

Spoiler for Hiden:

McCoy & Nikko - 46.95%

Yassi - 20.85%
Elisse - 17.13%
JK - 7.59%
Nonong - 5.53%
Hideo - 1.95%

With the highest percentage of votes, Mccoy and Nicco won the Final Lucky Star slot, enabling them to compete for the Finals together with Jin Ri.

The New batch of Teen Housemates:

photos courtesy of www.pinoybigbrother.com

Edward Barber, Cheerful Charmer from Germany

Yong Muhajil, from Zamboanga

Vivoree Esclito

Fenech Veloso, from Bohol

Rita Gaviola, from Lucena (the famous Badjao Girl who trended because of her natural beauty)

Kristine Hammond, from Binan

Kisses Delavin, from Masbate (one of my early bets for this season because of her personality)

Christian Morones, from Zamboanga

Marco Gallo from Italy

Aizan Perez from Batangas

Maymay Entrata, from Cagayan De Oro, (the Lucky Teen housemate chosen by the Celebrities)

and more to come .. As of the moment, they are still revealing more housemates on some shows Like Showtime Saturday..

Plus, you can check their profiles by visiting the website.. www.pinoybigbrother.com

You can check out their ages and their auditions there..

Offline Yourj

• Head of House
  • Username: BigBrotherPH
« Reply #309 on: August 06, 2016, 07:17:54 AM »
Maymay is like another twin sister of Joj and Jai. I hope she'll make the house bright and fun like Nonong. I'll miss the tight bonding of the celebrity housemates. They really formed a family inside the house.

Offline Yourj

• Head of House
« Reply #310 on: August 06, 2016, 11:41:35 AM »
I still can't get over to the fact that tjey evicted the rest of the celebs in one mass eviction. It breaks my heart seeing them evicted all at the same time.

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
« Reply #311 on: August 06, 2016, 12:30:36 PM »
 Im sick of watching the housemates going in & out of the house  ..... what a crazy twist!!!!!

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #312 on: August 06, 2016, 12:31:57 PM »
Although i like the celebrity batch, its too early for them to leave the house.....& an early twist for the final?!?!? really??? too early for them to have a finalist & a new batch entering????

what a lame season!!!!

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #313 on: August 06, 2016, 01:41:51 PM »
Official and Complete Set of Teen Housemates for Lucky Season 7

I'll arrange them based on my ranking .. And my ranking is based on their profile and first impressions.. (photos courtesy of www.pinoybigbrother.com)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #314 on: August 06, 2016, 02:04:32 PM »
Uh, this feels really weird, did they finally cast people based on personality and not level of fame-whorishness/"bullshit talent" :O

This teen cast seems interesting, I hope they don't disappoint! sorry to say but Edward has freaky bug eyes lol

And yes! Finally casting a lot of housemates from VisMin!!!!!!!!!! Heaven and Fenech are my pre-season picks
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #315 on: August 06, 2016, 03:00:32 PM »
Fudge.. Maymay is so funny.. This is the longest laugh i had since Melai.. I'm excited to post my recap... for this episode..

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #316 on: August 06, 2016, 03:58:39 PM »
Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7: August 6 Episode - A New Chapter Begins

Big Brother tasked the Lucky Stars Celebrities, Jin ri and Mccoy and Nicco to give Maymay, their lucky chosen Teen Housemate an unforgettable welcome.
They decided to play a skit wherein they will fight in front of Maymay.. And my goodness.. I've never laugh this so much for a long time.. (Since Melai i guess.. )

Then, the lucky celebrity housemates Jin Ri and Mccoy/Nicco will temporarily leave the house and will return to the house soon.

The first teen housemate to enter after the departure of Jin Ri and Mccoy/Nicco was Edward, half British, half filipino. He resides on Germany that's why he's called a charmer from Germany. He doesn't know how to speak filipino so it's gonna be a challenge. That situation is a make or break for him. Either he can be funny when speaks or that no one would talk to him.. LOL..

Next, was Aizan, the one who had a good life but admitted that his a bully and it costs him a lot when it comes to academics.

Next, was Christian, a basketball player slash cook and i already felt the boring waves upon his entry.. He's the unico ijo of his family and wanted to pursue his career for his sister who's sick.

Then, we have Yong, the 14th son from 17 siblings.. He's from a poor family and wanted to reach for his dreams.

Next was Marco, a teen from Italy..who knows how to speak 5 languages. He's being bullied on school but girls are always attracted to him. He always turn down girls for he doesn't want to prolong their agonies.  ^-^  ^-^

Their interactions are great.. or should i say Maymay brought everything to the table.. She overpowered all the boys and she's not trying to be funny.. She's literally a natural fun girl..
While talking to the boys, she insisted to call her "Ate" or sister Maymay because she's the eldest among them all right now in the house..
(Finally, i have someone to look forward every night now.. )
Marco seems great and very gentleman.. yet he's more appealing than the rest of the boys.. I am pegging Aizan to be the troublemaker of the house due to his strong aura. I can't stand him actually..just by looking at him, i already know he has nothing good to offer  but to mess around the house.

The girl teen housemates will enter on tomorrow's episode.
LoL @ Badjao girl holding her audition number, claiming already that she's about to be bashed..

Big Brother officially welcomed the boys and Maymay. .then, Marco was tasked to read the task letter.. Their first task: They have to use five planks and make a straight line that will bridge balls to a shopping cart.. All the accumulated balls will be their grocery for the week or the month.. (not quite sure for that)..

This seems interesting so far.. Everything's good and it seems that this is an ordinary Teen Big Brother.. (Thank goodness for that).. ;)
« Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 07:40:58 AM by carlex »

Offline Yourj

• Head of House
« Reply #317 on: August 06, 2016, 09:21:45 PM »
One thing I noticed, the way the Teens entered the house is very similar to Teen Edition 4 the girl entering prior to the rest and then the all boys.. Just saying.

I can't stop laughing at Maymay. She definitely makes the house fun and bright. Even when she was put in a tense environment, like the one where Nikko and McCoy pretended to have a fight, she still looked funny. Hahahah She seem fun to be with. She's 19. I hope I can also enter the PBB house as a teen though hahah thats just my wildest dream.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #318 on: August 06, 2016, 09:31:01 PM »
These teens have personality!!!! OMG did they fire casting and hired new ones?!?!? ;D I still can't believe that these teens seem interesting unlike the past few (shoutout teens of PBB 737 and Maris)
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #319 on: August 07, 2016, 12:56:20 PM »
i like the teens! TEEN BATCH!!!

MAYMAY IS MY BET!!!! I LOVE HER ALREADY!!!! :D :D :D

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #320 on: August 07, 2016, 01:09:47 PM »
My Housemates impressions:

MAYMAY  - is the next Maine Mendoza
KISSES - Looks like young Valerie Concepcion
EDWARD -  Keeps me freaking out with his huge eyes
YONG - looks like Jimboy Martin & Nikko Natividad combine
CHRISTIAN - looks like a Gentle Giant

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #321 on: August 07, 2016, 03:31:59 PM »
Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7: August 7 Episode - Full Teen House

The show started with the recap of how the boys and Maymay interacted with each other..

Then, the first Girl Teen housemate of the night was introduced. It was Heaven, a product of a broken family. She has arrangements to see his father and then, her mother got sick and needed to enter the house for a chance to prolong her mother's life by medications.

Next is Kisses, the sole child of her family. She's from a rich family and her mother had 8 pregnancies before her. Then, when she was young, she'd been comatose and only a miracle happened that she's now alive and kicking.

Next is Vivoree, a very unique name, which came from the word "survivor" because she was born prematurely. She survived and at her school, she's being bullied because of her mustache. She's now a honor student and has talent in singing and dancing.

Then, we have Fenech, a teen who loves to dance and dance and dance.. She just really wanted to dance and dance because for her, dancing is the only way to express herself.

Next is Kristine, who became famous by selling a famous filipino street drink. She's a sporty girl and now a scholar for being a varsity player.

Last but not the least, (and i am waiting for her since the day i knew her).. is the famous badjao girl, Rita.
She became famous because of someone who posted her stolen shot and became viral.
She is the first ever Housemate who's a member of the Badjao Tribe..

toni announced that there can only be two Teen housemates who will be on the Finale...

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #322 on: August 07, 2016, 03:35:19 PM »
OMG Logan, who ruined Maymay for me after that Maine Mendoza (who I extremely hate) comparison, hopefully she is nothing like that bitch :\
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #323 on: August 07, 2016, 03:38:25 PM »
Is it gonna be a bullshit contest again to get to the F2, fuck that twist, leave everything to do the public please

Yassi would've been in the celeb F2 if it wasn't for that twist zzzzzz
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #324 on: August 07, 2016, 03:41:43 PM »
Quote from: Marie
Is it gonna be a bullshit contest again to get to the F2, fuck that twist, leave everything to do the public please

Yassi would've been in the celeb F2 if it wasn't for that twist zzzzzz
I believe this time, they would do at least public votes for regular evictions.. And then do that twist prior to the finale.. (at least those who would play will be coming from the public votes)