Author Topic: Big Brother 7 Philippines  (Read 28788 times)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
Re: Big Brother 7 Philippines
« Reply #325 on: August 07, 2016, 08:59:10 AM »
Quote from: carlex
Quote from: MarieIs it gonna be a bullshit contest again to get to the F2, fuck that twist, leave everything to do the public please

Yassi would've been in the celeb F2 if it wasn't for that twist zzzzzzI believe this time, they would do at least public votes for regular evictions.. And then do that twist prior to the finale.. (at least those who would play will be coming from the public votes)
This would be preferable, do normal eviction, weed out those not liked by the public, do that crap comp and leave 1 spot for the public...

I mean what the shit has Jin Ri done, she's nice and all but WTF at robbing Yassi's place! Don't even get me started with that idiot 2-in-1 "clearly for them" housemate, they only got that slot because the whole season was based on their pointless storyline.... No one in the celeb season had a chance against them, since the plot was geared to their favor, the only ones who had a shot were Yassi (real life fame) and Elisse (another main character this season)

So the finalist will be
2 Celebs
2 Teens
2 Regulars?

And probably a wildcard to make it Lucky 7
« Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 09:08:31 AM by Marie »
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
  • Username: MonAcosta
« Reply #326 on: August 07, 2016, 12:13:42 PM »
Im at work. Was not able to watch. Sigh.. 

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
« Reply #327 on: August 08, 2016, 01:43:09 AM »
OMG Logan, who ruined Maymay for me after that Maine Mendoza (who I extremely hate) comparison, hopefully she is nothing like that bitch :\

I think Maymay is better than Maine Mendoza....she's (Maymay) natural rather than Maine Maine Mendoza....

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #328 on: August 08, 2016, 01:45:17 AM »
Is it gonna be a bullshit contest again to get to the F2, fuck that twist, leave everything to do the public please

Yassi would've been in the celeb F2 if it wasn't for that twist zzzzzz

I agree with you Marie. What a sh***y twist!!! like really?? Just like that Big jump twist, your already a finalist?!?!? WTF?!?!?!?!

I WANT THE OLD TRADITIONAL FORMAT BACK!!! (Like Season 1 - 3)

Offline UKTJL

• Power of Veto
« Reply #329 on: August 08, 2016, 03:47:30 AM »

Offline Yourj

• Head of House
  • Username: BigBrotherPH
« Reply #330 on: August 08, 2016, 04:41:30 AM »
Im at work. Was not able to watch. Sigh..

You can watch it on iWantTv

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #331 on: August 08, 2016, 07:19:49 AM »
Quote from: Yourj
Quote from: keitaro urashima on Yesterday at 12:13:42 PMIm at work. Was not able to watch. Sigh..

Im inPalawan. Still at a meeting at 9pm. How do I use Iwanttv?

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #332 on: August 08, 2016, 09:07:21 AM »
Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7: August 8 Episode - The Shopping Task

Big Brother gave their first task of balancing styroballs containing corresponding grocery items with price on a plank and deliver to a grocery cart on the other side, this task will determine what will be their weekly food supply.

Then, they had their first dinner wherein they shared some of their stories. Top story was from Yong who shared his life about having 16 siblings and a big family.
On the other hand, I have noticed that Christian is starting to become the know it all housemate, claiming that he knows what's right from not... Like for example, Marco was telling that his last name is Gallo, and it should be pronounced as "Ga-Lo"..but Christian insisted that it should be "Gal-Yo". Christian said that it is the right one and it's Spanish.. (I immediately laugh at him for saying that.. ).. He forgot the fact that Marco was actually an Italian and so, he knows how it should be pronounced. After that, Christian was embarrassed..  ;D  ;D  ;D

I just noticed another thing.. I think Maymay will be more comfortable with the boys and Rita because i can sense that the Girls (except Rita) are more demure than her. She has a very different personality than the rest and that either she can outshine them all or be insecure by them.

then, the girls finally meet each other on a separate room from the main house. I dunno if it is me or i'm just used to see Maymay and always look forward to see her and when i see the girls meeting each other..i was delighted, seeing fine girls talking and interacting.. (very far from how Maymay interacts with the boys)

then, Big Brother only gave the teen girls 7 seconds to let the house knows that they've already arrive. I dunno what's next with that, but i guess, they're about to guess the name of the housemates.

Offline Yourj

• Head of House
« Reply #333 on: August 08, 2016, 09:08:42 AM »
Quote from: Yourj
Quote from: keitaro urashima on Yesterday at 12:13:42 PMIm at work. Was not able to watch. Sigh..

Im inPalawan. Still at a meeting at 9pm. How do I use Iwanttv?

Just create an account. You can download it on your phone. You can watch for free the latest episodes, but if you want to watch videos like three weeks ago or beyond or some videos, you need ABS-CBN mobile sim with load so that you can watch any exclusive access videos.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #334 on: August 08, 2016, 07:02:48 PM »
Thanks Yourj :)

I saw the episode last night. it was such a breath of fresh air. I am just sad that in the end the celebrities will join them.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #335 on: August 08, 2016, 07:04:23 PM »
Quote from: Logan
Quote from: Marie on Yesterday at 08:38:25 AMIs it gonna be a bullshit contest again to get to the F2, fuck that twist, leave everything to do the public please

Yassi would've been in the celeb F2 if it wasn't for that twist zzzzzz
I agree with you Marie. What a sh***y twist!!! like really?? Just like that Big jump twist, your already a finalist?!?!? WTF?!?!?!?!

I WANT THE OLD TRADITIONAL FORMAT BACK!!! (Like Season 1 - 3)

I don't even get what made them think this format is entertaining.

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #336 on: August 09, 2016, 09:01:24 AM »
Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7: August 9 Episode

The boys with Maymay rated the girls based on their voices.. (Not singing voice but voice impressions).
First was Heaven and lastly was Vivoree.
The last task to finally enter the main house, the girls must wear a mask and they can't speak until the boys will be able to guess their names.
After each housemate was named, they were all ecstatic and glad..however, it was a different scenario for Vivoree..wherein after seeing her full face with the mustache, the housemates were all shocked and wondering how she'd had facial hair than most of the boys.. Aizan was literally frozen upon seeing her mustache. He admitted to Big  Brother that it somehow bothered him. On the other hand, Vivoree revealed to Big Brother that she was a a bit uncomfortable with the housemates. She feels some insecurities with her facial hair and it kinda set up a different impression with everyone.

This is what great about a Teen group of housemates.. Their reactions are too real and that they don't know how to filter their reactions most especially when it is the spur of the moment. Like for this one.. if it happened on an adult group, all the people would immediately disregard her facial feature to avoid awkwardness. But with these teens, wherein they were all candid and spontaneous, they were not bothered to keep their real reactions on Vivoree and it made Vivoree in an awkward spot.

After it, the housemates had their first Full House dinner, wherein they exchange some story of their lives.

A new day come, and the housemates wake up with a big box of gift on the dining table.

Inside the box was family pictures of each housemate and each one of them were tasked to share and tell the other housemate the importance of those who are in their picture. Well, to cut it short, it was a very tearful part of this episode..

And oh my...regarding the episodes,, I am now feeling that the episodes are too short and it makes me to ask/want for more.. As they say, when you are enjoying something, time flies.. This is the case for this Teen PBB.. I am trying my best to finish everything on school and go home early for PBB and prepare myself  for every episode... .

to rate this episode.. so far.. 10/10.. I cried and laugh at the same time.. I will admit this.. if they are going to continue with this kind of attitude.. i can say that this is one of the most promising batch ever...(when we talk about good vibes and "fun" fun attitude.)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #337 on: August 09, 2016, 10:01:24 AM »
 Really like this batch so far, surprisingly fresh and candid (unlike the past two teen seasons where they all felt fake and rehearsed), I'm upset that only two of them will make the finals :(
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

Offline Yourj

• Head of House
« Reply #338 on: August 09, 2016, 12:45:27 PM »
I like this group of teens. There's a lazy kid, a funny one, a girl from an indigenous group, a beauty queen, a muslim etc. Theyre diverse and its nice to see them living in one house.

Yes, I agree with Marie, they're so candid and real unlike the groups of teens from the past two seasons. And most of them have interesting stories to share.

So far the ones I like are Maymay, Heaven, Edward, Marco and Kristine. Btw I noticed Edward's stares at Maymay. Hahaha I think he does like her. Well, Maymay is likeable and adorable and fun to be with. I don't expect a showmance but its just a cute thing.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #339 on: August 09, 2016, 01:10:25 PM »
Yeah there hasn't been a remarkable teen housemate since Tricia Santos decided to exist in PBB 3 <3

Every teen since that season ranged from vile (Teen 4 cast except first 3 evictees and Karen) to way too fake AF (Ylona) to ridculously boring (Maris) to randomly lolzy background characters (Zonia, Manolo) to somewhat rootable/got very robbed (Kamille, Loisa, Karen)... I wish this cast would bring us Beauty/Tricia-like characters... I miss those types of housemates, right now it looks promising 
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #340 on: August 09, 2016, 11:05:43 PM »
Yeah there hasn't been a remarkable teen housemate since Tricia Santos decided to exist in PBB 3 <3

Every teen since that season ranged from vile (Teen 4 cast except first 3 evictees and Karen) to way too fake AF (Ylona) to ridculously boring (Maris) to randomly lolzy background characters (Zonia, Manolo) to somewhat rootable/got very robbed (Kamille, Loisa, Karen)... I wish this cast would bring us Beauty/Tricia-like characters... I miss those types of housemates, right now it looks promising

I like this group of teens. There's a lazy kid, a funny one, a girl from an indigenous group, a beauty queen, a muslim etc. Theyre diverse and its nice to see them living in one house.

Yes, I agree with Marie, they're so candid and real unlike the groups of teens from the past two seasons. And most of them have interesting stories to share.

So far the ones I like are Maymay, Heaven, Edward, Marco and Kristine. Btw I noticed Edward's stares at Maymay. Hahaha I think he does like her. Well, Maymay is likeable and adorable and fun to be with. I don't expect a showmance but its just a cute thing.

Really like this batch so far, surprisingly fresh and candid (unlike the past two teen seasons where they all felt fake and rehearsed), I'm upset that only two of them will make the finals :(

I agree with you guys!! I like this batch of teens!! ;) Definitely a breath of fresh air....
This batch is very calming to watch, jokers around the house especially Maymay & the boys...
Notable housemates are: Maymay, Heaven, Marco, Rita, Yong & Aizan..

We bet, Maymay will be a finalist ;) She is definitely a FAN FAVORITE!!! ;) ;D

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #341 on: August 10, 2016, 01:05:38 AM »
There is no "Yassi effect" anymore..........

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #342 on: August 10, 2016, 09:12:57 AM »
Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7: August 10 Episode

Heaven was unable to see her mother prior to her entry to the Big Brother house. Her mother was confined due to a viral flu and because she has a cancer, she' prone to any sickness. Big Brother gave Heaven's mother a chance to say goodbye and inform her about her latest condition thru the help of Maymay. Big Brother gave it to Maymay via a secret task. She needs to do the Heaven's mother do to her. This must be unknown to Heanve and the prize would let Heaven see her mother.

Once again, this episode made me cry when Maymay got to know that she was talking to Heaven's mother.. I can fee her genuine concern and feelings for Heaven's mother and it's so unusal to see it on someone so funny.  :'(  :'(  :'(

First two tasks were to have Heaven put lotion on Maymay's face and sing a lullaby on her.
Big Brother gave her the chance to ask for help thru picking a random housemate. She picked Marco and he was so stressed that he will have that responsibility.

Well, to summarize it, the first two tasks were successfully done by Maymay and Heaven was unaware that it all arranged for her.

Tomorrow, everything will level up for Maymay's secret task..

I can see how Marco and Edward are also nice.. While on the other hand,, is it only me or Christian is kinda gay?.. LOL. .dunno.. just my plain observation..  ;D  ;D

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #343 on: August 11, 2016, 09:05:29 AM »
Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7: August 11 Episode - The Lucky Chance Part 2

The Teen housemates have the chance to win the power to give Luck on an Aspiring Housemate. If they will win 5 out of 7 Lucky Tasks (Like on the Celebrities), they will be able to make an aspiring housemate a regular one.

For their first Lucky Task: JUST GOT LUCKY.
- The housemates must be able dance in the song of "Just Got Lucky". They are divided into four groups with three members each. The catch, they are going to dance on a soft platform (not familiar with that substance)..

- The four groups are four different routines which should be performed on the said platform.

- Then, while preparing for the task, everyone noticed how Christian and Kisses handled the tasks. Well, on the audience perspective, Christian was too hard on himself and trying to beat his self on his own game. Kisses on the other hand is trying to be an effective leader and she's crumbling under pressure.

Then, Maymay received another request from Heaven's mother and that was to have the housemates dance zumba with her. This was Heaven and her mother's great bonding and it will make her remember her mother for sure..

Maymay was successful on this and i can say that she's doing her tasks well and with flying colors..

Offline Yourj

• Head of House
« Reply #344 on: August 11, 2016, 01:50:08 PM »
Maymay is so funny. As always bahaha and it's nice to see Rita socializing more with other housemates. Btw, Kisses's accent somewhat sounds like Beauty of Teen Edition Plus while Aizan has that distinct Batangas accent. It's just nice to see variety and diversity. :)

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #345 on: August 11, 2016, 06:02:34 PM »
I like Heaven! ;) She is very mature for her age despite having problems. She is so positive. I like her!

Also...Maymay as always is definitely a fan favorite!! I love everything about her (Maymay), her charm, her personality....
She is the next Melai Cantiveros of Season 7!!!  :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #346 on: August 11, 2016, 06:04:29 PM »
NEW LOVE TEAM: HEAVEN & MARCO!!! :D :D :D :D

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #347 on: August 11, 2016, 06:04:47 PM »
There is something going on with HEAVEN-MARCO!!!

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #348 on: August 11, 2016, 06:10:03 PM »
Maymay's secret task is successful....Definitely giving Heaven a time with her mother as a gift.

Teen housemates are very diverse & they're okay.

Aizan's accent is obvious BatangueƱo accent

& Marco's quite "pilyo" really....in a good way

Offline Yourj

• Head of House
« Reply #349 on: August 12, 2016, 01:17:54 AM »
Yeah, Heaven is so mature! I'm a year older than her yet I still act like Marco hahahah sometimes. He's childish and lazy hahahah

I think the BB crew wanted to form a showmance hahahahaB but I'm not sure about Heaven and Marco as a loveteam. Lets see in the next few days, maybe I'll be convinced. I'm still shipping Edward and Maymay though. hahahaha