Author Topic: Big Brother 7 Philippines  (Read 42003 times)

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
Re: Big Brother 7 Philippines
« Reply #350 on: August 12, 2016, 08:49:19 AM »
Yeah, Heaven is so mature! I'm a year older than her yet I still act like Marco hahahah sometimes. He's childish and lazy hahahah

I think the BB crew wanted to form a showmance hahahahaB but I'm not sure about Heaven and Marco as a loveteam. Lets see in the next few days, maybe I'll be convinced. I'm still shipping Edward and Maymay though. hahahaha

Hi Yourj

I bet you will....Marco is a quite "handsome but dumb" kinda personality...but he's okay (despite living in abroad - in Italy)

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #351 on: August 12, 2016, 04:11:21 PM »
Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7: August 12 Episode - 100 Seconds Encounter

A new day comes, the housemates wake up to a beautiful day. Some of the girls were already awake even before the wake up call. On the other hand, Marco find it hard to wake and the boys were the ones who shook him to get up.

Kisses and Fenech talked about how the latter misses her family and siblings. Kisses on the other hand told her that she's not missing anyone 'cause she's had stone cold for a long time.

Regarding Heaven's mom and her chance to meet her.. Maymay got her final request. She must pretend that she got sick and Heaven should take care of her. She needs to feel that she's being taken care of Heaven just like how she takes care of her mother.

Maymay played her role very utr and it was really convincing.. I just can't help but to be amazed on how Maymay did her tasks. Beyond satisfactory if i will rate. She just didn't execute the tasks, but she did it with details.
When she was pretending that she got sick, she even requested to Big Brother on some details and stuff to make it more convincing.

Because of this, Maymay and Marco were successful and Heaven got the chance to see her mother.

And her moment with her mother most especially the moment she saw her mother entering the confession room... made me cry a lot.. They were only given 100 seconds and and it was more than enough that Heaven could wish for..  :'(  :'(  :'(

Then, Big Brother revealed to Heaven that Maymay and Marco helped her to see her mom by doing secret tasks that she eventually realized..

It was nice seeing these housemates doing something for camaraderie..

And tomorrow, it will be put to test as the housemates will perform their first official Lucky Task.. (I think this lucky tasks is equivalent to their weekly tasks)..

Offline Yourj

• Head of House
  • Username: BigBrotherPH
« Reply #352 on: August 13, 2016, 06:56:38 AM »
Yeah, Heaven is so mature! I'm a year older than her yet I still act like Marco hahahah sometimes. He's childish and lazy hahahah

I think the BB crew wanted to form a showmance hahahahaB but I'm not sure about Heaven and Marco as a loveteam. Lets see in the next few days, maybe I'll be convinced. I'm still shipping Edward and Maymay though. hahahaha

Hi Yourj

I bet you will....Marco is a quite "handsome but dumb" kinda personality...but he's okay (despite living in abroad - in Italy)

Yeah I hope I will. I like both of them as housemates but I just don't feel it (yet) hahah I mean, Heaven is naturally caring and sweet while Marco is naturally friendly so I'm not kinda sure if they have something for each other. Also, Marco said last episode that he just like Heaven's personality and she's just friendly but the housemates keep teasing them. I don't know if he meant it  or he's just denying the feelings but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed. hahah

Offline Yourj

• Head of House
« Reply #353 on: August 13, 2016, 06:57:36 AM »
also, btw. Rita got mad to the housemates. it wasn't shown on the primetime episode though. It was shown in the afternoon companion show.  And also, I think Maymay should have her own reward too for doing the tasks excellently.

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #354 on: August 13, 2016, 04:11:52 PM »
Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7: August 13 Episode - Just Got Lucky

The show started with the housemates practicing for their 1st Lucky Task. Kristine were the most pressured as she thinks that they should pay more attention and give more energy in order to succeed. Kisses commended her for doing more than enough for the task. On the other hand, Christian starts to bug the housemates as he always try play as someone who should be neglected and should be left out because he's just being a hindrance to them. He's trying to be humble but it appears that he's just trying to self pity and he wants his housemates to feel the same for him.

After Kristine put some sense to Christian and Kisses' minds, the housemates were called for a house meeting. Kisses emphasized the importance of their task.

Then, before the actual presentation, the boys talked about how they are going to help each other. Edward was worrying about the skinny housemates like Rita, but Christian butted in and said that if Rita will be the one who will commit the mistake, she will get mad to all of them instead of the other way around.

The rules of the task were simple. They need to dance on the floating platform and they need to maintain on the top of it. Big brother put markers on their feet to see if anyone will sink in. If one or more housemate will sink, they will all lose.

In the end, the housemates succeeded and earned their first lucky task.

All the housemates were happy except Christian, (their supposedly leader) who feels so negative about what happened. He felt disappointed for himself because he knew that he's not giving his 100 percent effort for the task and that he's the one who initiated not to practice. Well, overall, he's really the negative that pulls the house down.

And all of a sudden, Rita and Christian had a fight / argument.
Christian, continued to become gloomy and blames himself for every wrong in the house (Even there weren't)..
Rita tried to comfort him but Christian refused to be comforted. This was taken negatively by Rita as she felt that Christian is mad at her or to someone else in the house. She burst out in madness and called out Christian for the way he acted. Maymay called him to talk to Rita but instead of being an older brother to Rita, he argued and fight with Rita. Rita was arguing about his actions while Christian insisted that everything has its own time and he doesn't want to explode in front of everyone. He even dared Rita that he will explode in front of them if that's what she wants.. He was stopped by the housemates. On the other hand, Maymay and Kristine tried to diffuse the fight and tension as they told Rita that no one is fighting and Christian that he should have tried to hide his negativity  for it affects Rita.

Christian was comforted by the boys and told him that he's older than Rita and he should have been a brother to him. While the boys were telling him that, he was shaking because of anger.

Overall, it was not a misunderstanding but definitely a fight worth of my time. I've longed for this kind of arguments and fights in Big Brother house.. Christian and Rita immediately leveled up on my rankings after this Episode.

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #355 on: August 14, 2016, 03:43:39 PM »
Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7: August 14 Episode - Elisse and Mccoy are back

The show started with Elisse's returning to the house for a special task. Big Brother wanted to know more about the girls' insecurities.

The housemates were all surprised and delighted to see Elisse in person. Then, she separated the girls from the boys and talked to them about their issues.

Kristine's insecurities come from her longing for a father. She feels envy for other teens with complete family and that she wanted to feel the same.

Kisses' was about her problems on academics and how she handles the pressure from her family and peers.

Maymay was about her physical appearance and how she was hurt by her ex.

Vivoree was about her facial hair and how she gets bullied by it.

Then.. Big Brother revealed that there will be a Teen Ball 2016 for everyone. The boys will randomly pick an egg representing the girls.
Edward got Maymay.. Yong got Rita.. Marco who was so eager to get Heaven as his partner was disappointed when he got Kristine as his partner.
Christian got Heaven. he was a bit worried because Marco might get jealous and that it will cause them conflict and trouble.. Aizan who wanted Fenech as his partner was fortunate enough to get her.

Then Mccoy also re-enter so that Elisse will haave a dance partner .. He will also guide the boy teen housemates in asking the girls to be their partners.

Offline Yourj

• Head of House
« Reply #356 on: August 14, 2016, 04:42:54 PM »
I'm now convinced that Marco likes Heaven! :D He CRIED when he didn't get Heaven for the Ball. hahaha! btw, I'm happy Edward and Maymay are partners.

It's nice to see some celebrity housemates back. But I wish all of them will be back even if just houseguests. Hahaha  I just miss their happy moments.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
  • Username: MonAcosta
« Reply #357 on: August 15, 2016, 02:43:01 AM »
This is the first time that I am rooting for a guy this early. Marco for the win. He is sensible, smart and really interesting.

So

Marco

Maymay
Heaven

The rest of the HMs

The basketball guy
« Last Edit: August 15, 2016, 03:14:16 AM by keitaro urashima »

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #358 on: August 15, 2016, 05:56:07 AM »
I'm now convinced that Marco likes Heaven! :D He CRIED when he didn't get Heaven for the Ball. hahaha! btw, I'm happy Edward and Maymay are partners.

It's nice to see some celebrity housemates back. But I wish all of them will be back even if just houseguests. Hahaha  I just miss their happy moments.

This is the first time that I am rooting for a guy this early. Marco for the win. He is sensible, smart and really interesting.

So

Marco

Maymay
Heaven

The rest of the HMs

The basketball guy

You guys are right. I like Marco now. He's friendly, sensitive yet caring. (& he deserves HEAVEN) hihihi  :D :D

& last night, i was hoping that Marco will get Heaven's name (rooting for her) for the ball dance..

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #359 on: August 15, 2016, 05:59:15 AM »
definitely MARCO - HEAVEN!!!  ;D ;D

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #360 on: August 15, 2016, 06:03:39 AM »
MAYMAY is just a cupid!   :D (of the love teams)

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #361 on: August 15, 2016, 06:09:01 AM »
its good that Elisse is back in the house together with Mccoy (Elisse will be having a girl talk with the female housemates while Mccoy will also do the same with the boys)

...& of course...Mccoy will say his true feelings to Elisse (that's why its a fresh reunion b/w them & another reason to watch their love team)  ;) :D ;D

Offline Yourj

• Head of House
« Reply #362 on: August 15, 2016, 08:13:27 AM »
So far, here are my rankings of each housemates.

Maymay - her personality is what makes me like her. She's so fun to be with.
Edward - He's a natural gentleman and caring. No wonder  why he's nicknamed charmer .
Rita - she's so raw and candid. So real.
Marco - He's a friendly and talkative guy and can be playful too.
Heaven - She's naturally caring and she's mature for her age.
Kristine - she's underrated. I do feel she can lead the housemates to their success in lucky tasks.

Kisses - I thought she'll be the mean girl but I was wrong.
Aizan - He's nice. hahah
Yong - lack of exposure
Fenech - lack of exposure
Vivoree - lack of exposure

Christian - I don't like him. I dunno but there's something with him and I don't like it.

P.S.
I ship Edward + Maymay. :D HAHAHA! Mayward. Lmao.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2016, 08:19:51 AM by Yourj »

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #363 on: August 15, 2016, 08:47:31 AM »
I agree with Kristinne, I feel she is a late game type like Slater or Bea, if this were a normal season, she's the type who could pick up speed and win... But this is a short season, so we won't see her full potential, sadly... It seems were set to a Maymay/whoever wins the task F2, I don't see the editors taking the focus out of Maymay for the rest of tthe season and the rest will merely be supporting characters
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #364 on: August 15, 2016, 04:17:18 PM »
Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7: August 15 Episode - The Lucky Teen Ball

Christian didn't inform Marco that he go Heaven as his partner for the ball. However, Big Brother summoned them in the confession room to reveal who they've got for the dance. Then, he also informed them about the re-entrance of Mccoy to help them for the upcoming event.

Then, the boys started to get random stuff from the house to use for their ball proposals. Marco was the one who fetched all those stuff for the group.

Afterwards, Big Brother also told Mccoy to prepare for his own proposal for Elisse. Since they will be joining the event, it is only right to let them do the same process with the other boys.

Big Brother also told Elisse to prepare the girls because there will be 2 girls who will not be able to get a partner for the ball.

And the proposal started as the boys tried to pursue their partners as invitation for the ball.

After knowing their partners, Big Brother instructed each pair to prepare their own number for the ball showcasing their talents and what fields they excel at.

Since Vivoree and Kisses have no partners, they were assigned a different task  by Big Brother. Kisses will be the host of the event while Vivoree will perform her original song.

I am starting to like Elisse and Mccoy showmance.. I mean, they're already out of the game but I can now feel that Mccoy is really in love with Elisse.  On the other hand, as much as I wanted to see Maymay be alone in this game, I can't help but to be delighted whenever i see her with Edward.. Look .. obviously, these two has an undeniable chemistry..  ;D  ;D  ;D

Tomorrow will be the telecast of the Teen Ball. (And oh my, I've never thought that i'll be excited for Elisse and Mccoy.. LOL)

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #365 on: August 16, 2016, 02:40:20 AM »
http://www.rappler.com/entertainment/news/143010-joey-salceda-government-agencies-pinoy-big-brother-episode-rita-gaviola

Salceda calls for action after Badjao contestant teased on PBB

'PBB must be unequivocal against incipient discrimination, subsconscious racism and the bullying it engenders in any contour and complexion...,' says Albay Rep. Joey Salceda

MANILA, Philippines – Albay 2nd District Representative Joey Salceda appealed to concerned government agencies to take action after Rita Gaviola, a young Badjao contestant on Pinoy Big Brother, cried after being teased by some housemates.

In a Facebook post, Salceda appealed to the Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD), Movie and Television Review and Classification Board (MTRCB), and the National Commission on Indigenous Peoples (NCIP) to step in.

"DSWD, NCIP, and MTRCB should take immediate remedial action on PBB. I was preparing to support the Bicolana from Masbate – Kisses – but now my heart breaks for Rita. PBB must be unequivocal against incipient discrimination, subsconscious racism and the bullying it engenders in any contour and complexion, only made grievous by its grand display to a national audience [especially] to its target segment – the youth whose moral judgment is just forming," Salceda said.
"From the start, PBB should have been structured to prevent its occurrence. Treatment of indigenous peoples is too delicate for a 'role playing-cum-confession room' context. It may address the direct participants but what about millions who watch the violation but failed for some reason to watch the episode of correction," he added.

In the said episode, Rita was washing dishes in the kitchen, when some of the other female housemates started to laugh after showing what appears to be one of Rita's garments. Rita, looking upset, walked to the girls and took it from them.

After realizing their mistake, the girls apologized to Rita.

Rita became an online sensation after a photo of her going around in Lucena, Quezon was shared by photographer Topher Burgos. Many noticed her features.
Rita was later given a scholarship by the Lingkod Kapamilya Foundation. – Rappler.com
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 02:57:21 AM by keitaro urashima »

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #366 on: August 16, 2016, 03:25:25 AM »
If Christian has a common sense, he would do a favor to Marco to exchange partners so that Marco would be glad having Heaven as her partner for the teen ball.

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #367 on: August 16, 2016, 03:31:06 AM »
http://www.rappler.com/entertainment/news/143010-joey-salceda-government-agencies-pinoy-big-brother-episode-rita-gaviola

Salceda calls for action after Badjao contestant teased on PBB

'PBB must be unequivocal against incipient discrimination, subsconscious racism and the bullying it engenders in any contour and complexion...,' says Albay Rep. Joey Salceda

MANILA, Philippines – Albay 2nd District Representative Joey Salceda appealed to concerned government agencies to take action after Rita Gaviola, a young Badjao contestant on Pinoy Big Brother, cried after being teased by some housemates.

In a Facebook post, Salceda appealed to the Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD), Movie and Television Review and Classification Board (MTRCB), and the National Commission on Indigenous Peoples (NCIP) to step in.

"DSWD, NCIP, and MTRCB should take immediate remedial action on PBB. I was preparing to support the Bicolana from Masbate – Kisses – but now my heart breaks for Rita. PBB must be unequivocal against incipient discrimination, subsconscious racism and the bullying it engenders in any contour and complexion, only made grievous by its grand display to a national audience [especially] to its target segment – the youth whose moral judgment is just forming," Salceda said.
"From the start, PBB should have been structured to prevent its occurrence. Treatment of indigenous peoples is too delicate for a 'role playing-cum-confession room' context. It may address the direct participants but what about millions who watch the violation but failed for some reason to watch the episode of correction," he added.

In the said episode, Rita was washing dishes in the kitchen, when some of the other female housemates started to laugh after showing what appears to be one of Rita's garments. Rita, looking upset, walked to the girls and took it from them.

After realizing their mistake, the girls apologized to Rita.

Rita became an online sensation after a photo of her going around in Lucena, Quezon was shared by photographer Topher Burgos. Many noticed her features.
Rita was later given a scholarship by the Lingkod Kapamilya Foundation. – Rappler.com

EQUALITY FOR ALL!!!

NO ONE MUST BE GIVEN JUDGMENT BASED ON THEIR LOOKS, RACE, CULTURE ETC....

#IsupportRITA
#EqualityforRita

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #368 on: August 16, 2016, 06:29:37 AM »
I missed this, who were mocking her?
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Yourj

• Head of House
« Reply #369 on: August 16, 2016, 11:43:30 AM »
I missed this, who were mocking her?

It wasn't aired on the Primetime show, but instead in the companion show ''Pinoy Big Brother: Ang Kuwento ng mga Teen Housemates'' where in the housemates (mostly girls with some boys) were making fun of an undergarment whom they thought was Maymay's. They didn't know who owns it but they kept on making fun of it. Rita while washing the dishes saw them laughing and she suddenly got mad and immediately took the undergarment away.. But the housemates apologized after crying Rita said her views. It was aired before Rita and Christian got into a fight.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 11:50:01 AM by Yourj »

Offline Yourj

• Head of House
« Reply #370 on: August 16, 2016, 11:54:23 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqDjvLfvUSI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqDjvLfvUSI</a>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqDjvLfvUSI

Here's a clip I found on youtube regarding the controversy. It's not hd though coz its not from the official PBB youtube page.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #371 on: August 16, 2016, 03:42:36 PM »
Wow Aizen can sing

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #372 on: August 16, 2016, 03:46:03 PM »
Are Rita and Yong the only HMs from indigenous group in PBB? Were there any IPs in the previous seasons?

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #373 on: August 16, 2016, 04:35:37 PM »
Quote from: Yourj
Quote from: Marie on Yesterday at 11:29:37 PMI missed this, who were mocking her?
It wasn't aired on the Primetime show, but instead in the companion show ''Pinoy Big Brother: Ang Kuwento ng mga Teen Housemates'' where in the housemates (mostly girls with some boys) were making fun of an undergarment whom they thought was Maymay's. They didn't know who owns it but they kept on making fun of it. Rita while washing the dishes saw them laughing and she suddenly got mad and immediately took the undergarment away.. But the housemates apologized after crying Rita said her views. It was aired before Rita and Christian got into a fight.
At least they apologized quickly, trying to see it from thei perspective, they're young and wouldn't necessarily know that whatthey were doing was wrong
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #374 on: August 16, 2016, 04:47:34 PM »
Quote from: Marie
Quote from: YourjQuote from: Marie on Yesterday at 11:29:37 PMI missed this, who were mocking her?
It wasn't aired on the Primetime show, but instead in the companion show ''Pinoy Big Brother: Ang Kuwento ng mga Teen Housemates'' where in the housemates (mostly girls with some boys) were making fun of an undergarment whom they thought was Maymay's. They didn't know who owns it but they kept on making fun of it. Rita while washing the dishes saw them laughing and she suddenly got mad and immediately took the undergarment away.. But the housemates apologized after crying Rita said her views. It was aired before Rita and Christian got into a fight.At least they apologized quickly, trying to see it from thei perspective, they're young and wouldn't necessarily know that whatthey were doing was wrong

The girls thought it was Maymay's so they were acting accordingly. I am just happy Rita is in this batch rather than teen 4. They would have destroyed her in Teen 4.

I actually agree with Salceda. PBB could have handled this better. Perhaps they should introduce a task that would help people understand more about the IP communities in the country.

The Badjaos are especially very vulnerable. Literally homeless, these people are rapidly losing their culture. Their way of life for thousands of years is glued to the sea. But with all the fightings in Mindanao and increasing wariness of Malaysia of Philippines' claim to Sabah, many of them are forced to leave their traditional territories (the Sulu sea) and eke out a living in extreme poverty inland. It is heartbreakibg the first time I saw Rita's candid pictures in the streets. I never knew she was the Badjao girl that went viral.

Just last week, a colleague conducted a research forum on indigenous people in the country. It is so alarming to know that handful of languages in the country have only one or two surviving speakers left. Our wildlife is not the only one going extinct, so is the diversity of our cultures and people
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 04:56:27 PM by keitaro urashima »