Author Topic: Big Brother 7 Philippines  (Read 28788 times)

Offline Yourj

• Head of House
  • Username: BigBrotherPH
Re: Big Brother 7 Philippines
« Reply #375 on: August 17, 2016, 08:51:35 AM »
Are Rita and Yong the only HMs from indigenous group in PBB? Were there any IPs in the previous seasons?

I don't think they've put Indigenous people before but as far as I knew, Ailah from 737 Teens was the first ever devout Muslim to enter. She was the first housemate to wear Hijab and practice Islam on TV. I heard Wendy from Unlimited is a muslim but she doesnt practice it nor wear the hijab so its not applicable.

Uma from the first season is Jewish.

Rita is the first housemate who really belongs to an ethnic group. The Badjao group.

That's what I knew and I might be wrong but it's so interesting to see.

I wanna see an Aeta in the house though. They're like the most discriminated indigenous groups due to their dark skin and I wanna see someone give a new perspective to the public regarding Aetas. Wishful thinking.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 09:34:20 AM by Yourj »

Offline Yourj

• Head of House
« Reply #376 on: August 17, 2016, 08:55:49 AM »
Quote from: Yourj
Quote from: Marie on Yesterday at 11:29:37 PMI missed this, who were mocking her?
It wasn't aired on the Primetime show, but instead in the companion show ''Pinoy Big Brother: Ang Kuwento ng mga Teen Housemates'' where in the housemates (mostly girls with some boys) were making fun of an undergarment whom they thought was Maymay's. They didn't know who owns it but they kept on making fun of it. Rita while washing the dishes saw them laughing and she suddenly got mad and immediately took the undergarment away.. But the housemates apologized after crying Rita said her views. It was aired before Rita and Christian got into a fight.
At least they apologized quickly, trying to see it from thei perspective, they're young and wouldn't necessarily know that whatthey were doing was wrong

Yeah they immediately apologized after realizing their mistakes. That's why I don't  think its necessary to make the issue bigger.

Offline Yourj

• Head of House
« Reply #377 on: August 17, 2016, 09:08:40 AM »
I really love this Teen edition of Season 7. You can really learn something about life. Its very different from the last two previous teen editions.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 09:35:47 AM by Yourj »

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #378 on: August 17, 2016, 09:22:42 AM »
Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7: August 18 Episode

The show continued discussing the highlights from the Teen ball last night. Marco was saddened to see Heaven dancing with Christian. Then, JK was invited to do some numbers and had a song together with Vivoree.

Then, Elisse and Mccoy had their final dinner with each other. No more talk about that since they've got their moment already from the previous chapter.
After the ball, the celebrity houseguests bid goodbye to the housemates, officially leaving the house to the Teens.

then, a new day come, Big brother gave a new task for the housemates. (a task that has something to do with the second lucky Task.)

Each housemate was tasked to build their own puzzle, each having the picture of their own houses/home.
While doing the puzzles, each housemate must also narrate their experience inside their homes and other stuff they wanted to share.

Aizan shared how he became miserable when his nanny left him and he was the one who did all their chores.
Rita was very stressed on making her puzzle because she's too embarrassed to show how her house looks like.

then, on the next episode, the boys will have to build a house, similar to Rita's and her father will join them in building it.

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #379 on: August 17, 2016, 12:48:10 PM »
Will there be any nominations and pre-Final evicitions in this edition?

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #380 on: August 17, 2016, 12:56:24 PM »
Uma and Queen Wendy T were also muslims
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
  • Username: MonAcosta
« Reply #381 on: August 17, 2016, 07:09:28 PM »
Quote from: Marie
Yes I remember the PBB1 HMs virtually banning pork in the house. Uma was really annoyed when the first feast in the house was a lechon and one of the first tasks was catching a pig.

Offline Yourj

• Head of House
« Reply #382 on: August 18, 2016, 09:30:22 AM »
Quote from: Marie
Yes I remember the PBB1 HMs virtually banning pork in the house. Uma was really annoyed when the first feast in the house was a lechon and one of the first tasks was catching a pig.

Oh he's a muslim? I thought he was jewish lol hahaha

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #383 on: August 18, 2016, 11:00:27 AM »
Quote from: Yourj
Quote from: keitaro urashima on Yesterday at 07:09:28 PMQuote from: MarieUma and Queen Wendy T were also muslimsYes I remember the PBB1 HMs virtually banning pork in the house. Uma was really annoyed when the first feast in the house was a lechon and one of the first tasks was catching a pig.
Oh he's a muslim? I thought he was jewish lol hahaha
Yeah I remember him reading the Koran a lot
SWEET AUSTRALIAN PRINCE

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
« Reply #384 on: August 18, 2016, 11:03:42 PM »
Muslim contestants of PBB:

Uma (Season 1)
Wendy T. (Unlimited/Season 4)
Ailah (737/Season 6)

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #385 on: August 18, 2016, 11:06:56 PM »
The teen ball was such a heaven.

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #386 on: August 18, 2016, 11:08:59 PM »
I really felt for Rita. how life taught her so many lessons at a very young age despite being in a different culture & status in life. She deserves to be a finalist. Many people are learning from her (not just her but her life & culture).

Go Rita!!!  :D :D :D

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #387 on: August 18, 2016, 11:12:01 PM »
The boys are doing their 2nd lucky task (w/c is for Rita & her father) to build the house exactly same.

Its really good that the PBB is recognizing someone far from civilization. People are learning from Rita.

The boys, you can do it!! for Rita ;)

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #388 on: August 19, 2016, 07:52:36 AM »
Quote from: GrahamUKFan
Will there be any nominations and pre-Final evicitions in this edition?
For sure they will have.. ;)

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #389 on: August 19, 2016, 08:36:18 AM »
The producers love Rita. They will never put her in a bad edit unless she does something reallu despicable 

Her story is so sad. She begs random strangers for money. 

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #390 on: August 19, 2016, 09:10:22 AM »
Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7: August 19 Episode

Let's have a little review...

So, Rita's father was invited to help the boy housemates to build a replica of their house. The girls were clueless about it. The boys were overwhelmed with the kindness Rita's father showed them.

And now..

The boys continued to build the house even Rita's father already left them.
Then, Big Brother gave Rita her self made mini drum (or a drumlet, if there's a such thing).. and taught the girl housemates how to play it. Kisses was amazed and wanted to learn a lot from her culture.

Big Brother spilled the beans to the girl housemates about the boys' task on the activity area. He instructed them to keep it a secret from Rita and must be able to help the boys by memorizing the interior and exterior of her house. they must deliver it to the boys in order for them to build it exactly the same with the Rita's.

After a very tiring work day, the boys returned to the main house as if they came from somewhere else. The girls did their best to take care of their needs after a very long tiring day of carpentry.

Then, the show somehow focused on the life of Rita. She also narrated how she doesn't know the birthdates of her siblings and even her mother. the housemates thought that the reason behind it might the lack of financial source for celebrating it. Big Brother confirmed it from Rita and asked her what she wants to have if ever she will be given the chance to celebrate the birthday of her sibling on August 22. She just wished a very simple set of spaghetti and soup and told BB that it will be more than enough..  :'(  :'(  :'(

In order to have a decent birthday celebration for her sibling, Rita must be able to fill in three drums of water from a well across the pool area. She can decide on what specific drum she wanted to fill in;  (Spaghetti, Soup, or Hotdogs).. She can actually fill all the drums if she wanted to.

Well, with so much love and dedication, Rita was successfully in her task.

For tomorrow's Episode.. It's gonna be Marco vs Christian, wherein a tension was built and leveled up into a fight and argument..

(this is what i love about this batch.. the producers don't need to create issues.. the housemates simply already have their own to argue and fight with.. I am  loving every episode of this season so much.. )

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #391 on: August 19, 2016, 09:23:32 PM »

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #392 on: August 20, 2016, 08:19:21 AM »
If I will be a housemate, I will probably act exactly like Christian. Boy, he's a huge pain in the ass

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #393 on: August 20, 2016, 08:58:24 AM »
Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7: August 20 Episode - Rita's House, Surprises and Christian vs Marco fight.

So, Marco and Christian had a fight because Marco pour a little water drops to Christian. Unfortunately, it came up rudely on Christian and started a spark of tension. Marco said he was sorry and keeps on apologizing but Christian was cold and doesn't want to accept it. Marco said that he was immature while Christian said otherwise.

Edward talked some sense to Marco and tried his best to calm down Marco. Afterwards, Yong and Aizan joined him in comforting Marco. They also pointed out that he should man up and be the more understanding one since Christian is acting exactly the opposite. They also emphasized how sensitive and immature Christian is and how annoying he is.

After that, they still continued finishing the house task. Edward reminded the boys not to tell the girls about it most especially Rita (given the the history of her having a fight with Christian.)

Because the boys were able to built the replica of Rita's house.. they successfully given her the chance to be with her family..thus earning them the second win for their Lucky 7 Tasks.

Rita then reunited with her family and it was a heart-wrenching moment to watch.. (I really cried while watching them hugging each other like there's no tomorrow.)

Her reunion with her family only shows that despite of hardships, poverty and all the struggle that a Filipino family will have, Love withe one another will always prevail.. Love will ease everything, Love solves everything..  :'(  :'(  :'(

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #394 on: August 21, 2016, 08:45:56 AM »
Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7: August 21 Episode

Christian and Marco fights again, but this time, in front of everyone.

After Big Brother talked to both Christian and Marco about their previous fights, Marco decided to wait for the right time on when Christian will talk to him and accept his apology.
However, this was different to what happened next.

Christian was not feeling well and decided to isolate himself from the rest of the house. Maymay and the girls decided to ask the problem while Marco was also in that scenario. Christian insinuated how he was rudely interrupted in his sleep. Although Christian didn't name Marco as the one who "rudely" poured water on him, Marco eventually speaks up and admitted to the rest of the house that it was him. The girsl were surprised and Edward tried to stop him from haaving an argument with Christian. In the end, Marco insisted to fight and defended himself against Christian.

their arguments hit a new height of level as they angrily answered back each other.

Edward and Maymay both think that it was a petty thing to argue about and that it was all a product of chain reactions.

Christian also enumerated the things that he finds irritating and annoying with Marco.. (as this was Marco's request on him).
Then, Marco tried to respond with a defense on each problem that Christian said.

Maymay tried to butt in but she was not allowed by the two. Even Edward was trying to meddle but he can't fully do so as the two talks non stop.

Aizan also tried to butt in, defending Marco by highlighting how Christian was being immature and talks a lot of non sense over small things.

To cut this fight, Edward finally said his piece, all words of wisdom (as if he's the Big Brother of the house).

In the end, BB talked to Christian about his reactions and the things that he observed on him since Day 1. He advised him about getting angry and that it gives bad vibes to the house.

While Christian was in the confession room, the housemates praised Edward for what he did. They were impressed on how he handled the situation and that his thoughts are like from a preacher's.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #395 on: August 21, 2016, 08:57:22 PM »
My colleagues said Christian is gay. Is he?

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #396 on: August 21, 2016, 09:04:02 PM »
It was actually Marcos' fault. The problem was, Christian blew it out of proportion.

Offline Yourj

• Head of House
« Reply #397 on: August 22, 2016, 04:53:24 AM »
It was Marco's fault. But then he apologized but this Christian made the issue bigger as if it's a big deal. Like af. The other one already apologized for what he did yet he still can't accept his apology? He's getting on my nerves. lmao I really don't like his attitude.

PS. But still I love these kinds of dramas in BB. Add the fact that the one who are having a fight are between two boys. Hahah very rare to see that on PBB, mostly it was the girls.

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #398 on: August 22, 2016, 06:10:10 AM »
The Christian vs. Marco Fight - MARCO WINS!!!

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #399 on: August 22, 2016, 06:15:17 AM »
The way Christian talks, he is GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY!!!!!!!  >:D