Author Topic: Secret Story 6 Portugal  (Read 8744 times)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
Re: Secret Story 6 Portugal
« Reply #150 on: November 29, 2016, 09:00:00 AM »
Cláudio A's automatic nomination:

Daniela evicted:

Ana evicted:

Cláudio A was also fake evicted and is currently in the Secret Room. I also forgot to say now Cláudio C (the one who was ejected) went to the DR a week ago to apoligize to Helena since she was right and she is sincere kkkkkkk (he only wants to kiss her ass since she's popular). Also, he broke up with his showmance Rita because it seems she left him for another man lol.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #151 on: November 29, 2016, 09:06:32 AM »
Also, last nominations:

CLÁUDIO A was automatically nominated.
AMOR was immune as she passed with success her task to know more about Portugal

ROUND 1:
Girls nominate boys

AMOR = Diogo
ANA = Joel
CARLA = Joel
CRISTIANA = Joel
HELENA = Márcio
TUCHA = Márcio

Cláudio A = Nominated
Joel = 3

Márcio = 2
Diogo = 1
Diogo S = 0

ROUND 2:
Boys nominate girls

CLÁUDIO A = Helena
DIOGO = Ana
DIOGO S = Cristiana
JOEL = Carla
MÁRCIO = Ana (because she asked for it)

Ana = 2
Helena = 1
Cristiana = 1
Carla = 1
Tucha = 0
Amor = Immune

ROUND 3:
Everyone nominates who the heck they want

AMOR = Diogo
ANA = Diogo
CARLA = Diogo
CLÁUDIO A = Diogo
CRISTIANA = Diogo
DIOGO = Márcio
DIOGO S = Márcio
HELENA = Márcio
JOEL = Carla
MÁRCIO = Helena
TUCHA = Márcio

Cláudio A = Nominated
Joel = Nominated
Ana = Nominated
Diogo = 5

Márcio = 4
Carla = 1
Helena = 1
Cristiana = 0
Diogo S = 0
Tucha = 0
Amor = Immune

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jøsêttö
« Reply #152 on: November 29, 2016, 10:28:58 AM »
:o Claudio A is so stupid :o and obviously it's not just out of anger that he said those racist comments! Well, unless Tucha's accent is very strong and it's everyday visible she's from everywhere but Portugal. (lol but still racist)

(but Amor is like a neutral player tbh everyone loves her)
Arrasou. QUEEN.

I don't remember about Amor's status in the house, do they know she is transgenre ? what was their reaction to that ?

And why now is the voting to save ?
and thanks AndréCito :-*

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #153 on: November 29, 2016, 10:46:38 AM »
:o Claudio A is so stupid :o and obviously it's not just out of anger that he said those racist comments! Well, unless Tucha's accent is very strong and it's everyday visible she's from everywhere but Portugal. (lol but still racist)

(but Amor is like a neutral player tbh everyone loves her)
Arrasou. QUEEN.

I don't remember about Amor's status in the house, do they know she is transgenre ? what was their reaction to that ?

And why now is the voting to save ?
and thanks AndréCito :-*
I like Cláudio but not that much lately, his actions are just stupid. He eventually apologized again to Tucha during last week and started crying (because he's not racist and it's what it seems) and Tucha told him she apoligizes but doesn't forget. Cláudio was very down last week, he was sad all the time and needed some space, even when Cristiana was trying to give him support he just couldn't stand her I guess (which is stupid because you have your biggest support in the house, your freaking girlfriend).

Everyone likes Amor and she even had a fake wedding this Sunday with Diogo S kkkkkkk. She's like the funny girl who everyone likes to be around of. They don't know she's transgender (since it's her secret and no one discovered so far) but some already are pretty close to it and tbh I think they won't really mind when they know it. Amor is more concerned about the portuguese public because we're more conservative than our spanish neighbours (in which I would agree).

Tbh I have no idea, they just did it one week to try to see how things worked I guess, and probably they got more votes with a vote to save and decided to stay with it, Teresa even said "the public loved voting to save so we're doing it again" lol.

De nada :-*

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #154 on: November 29, 2016, 10:50:12 AM »
My ranking:

1. Cristiana
2. Amor
3. Carla
4. Diogo S

5. Márcio
6. Cláudio A
7. Diogo
8. Helena
9. Tucha
10. Joel

I can't hate anyone tbh, Joel is only in red because I just find him boring af

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #155 on: November 29, 2016, 01:20:47 PM »
Carla just discovered Diogo's secret "I never met my father and I'm searching him"

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #156 on: November 29, 2016, 02:06:02 PM »
Aww so cute, I guess he really regrets and I can understand that at one point his nerves broke, and he did and said what he did say.

koooo, Amor <3 :ali And yeah, that is why I asked, because I know you guys are not that open. I hope she'll stay enough to see the reactions inside the house, and with the post-revelation over the days following it.

TVI bitchiz better just put the farm this spring, and then do another SS in september!!! This year's SS seemed more professionnal to me than the previous.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #157 on: November 29, 2016, 02:15:30 PM »
Nominations:

CLÁUDIO A will only return to the House today at night, therefore he is immune and can't nominate.

ROUND 1:
Girls nominate boys

AMOR = Diogo
CARLA = Joel
CRISTIANA = Joel
HELENA = Márcio
TUCHA = Márcio

Márcio = 2
Joel = 2

Diogo = 1
Diogo S = 0
Cláudio A = Immune

There was a tie between Márcio and Joel, and as Housemate of the Week Helena broke the tie and nominated MÁRCIO.

ROUND 2:
Boys nominate girls

DIOGO = Amor
DIOGO S = Amor
JOEL = Amor
MÁRCIO = Amor

Amor = 4
Carla = 0
Cristiana = 0
Helena = 0
Tucha = 0

AMOR asked everyone to nominate her because she says she's done with the show (her great friend Ana was evicted last Sunday)

ROUND 3:
Everyone nominates who they want

AMOR = Diogo
CARLA = Joel
CRISTIANA = Joel
DIOGO = Cristiana
DIOGO S = Joel
HELENA = Joel
JOEL = Carla
MÁRCIO = Helena
TUCHA = Diogo S (threw a vote since she knew nobody would vote for him)

Márcio = Nominated
Amor = Nominated
Joel = 4

Diogo = 1
Cristiana = 1
Carla = 1
Diogo S = 1
Tucha = 0
Cláudio A = Immune

AMOR, JOEL and MÁRCIO are up for eviction this week

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #158 on: November 29, 2016, 02:24:48 PM »

AMOR asked everyone to nominate her because she says she's done with the show (her great friend Ana was evicted last Sunday)
...I hope she will be saved.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #159 on: December 04, 2016, 05:39:00 PM »
MÁRCIO was evicted

66% Joel
22% Amor
12% Márcio

Amor has then changed her mind and will not quit

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #160 on: December 05, 2016, 08:48:37 AM »
MÁRCIO was evicted

66% Joel
22% Amor
12% Márcio

Amor has then changed her mind and will not quit

Amor went to the studio at the start of the gala and sang one of her songs, then she received a visit from her sister who told her to never give up and continue in the show. The rest of the show was pretty boring tbh, plus I don't have time for recaps lol. The whole show involves Helena and related aspects, and plus it was discussed Cristiana and Cláudio A's sick relationship. Some think people have been friends of Helena as a strategic move and not a sincere act. That's the whole gala

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #161 on: December 07, 2016, 12:09:13 PM »
AMOR, DIOGO and JOEL are up for eviction this week.

Unlike other weeks, there were no gender restrictions and everyone could nominate who they wanted.

ROUND 1:
AMOR = Diogo
CARLA = Joel
CLÁUDIO A = Joel
CRISTIANA = Joel
DIOGO = Amor
DIOGO S = Amor
HELENA = Amor
JOEL = Carla
TUCHA = Amor

Amor = 4
Joel = 3
Carla = 1
Diogo = 1
Cláudio A = 0
Cristiana = 0
Diogo S = 0
Helena = 0
Tucha = 0

ROUND 2:
AMOR = Diogo
CARLA = Joel
CLÁUDIO A = Joel
CRISTIANA = Joel
DIOGO = Cláudio A
DIOGO S = Joel
HELENA = Joel
JOEL = Carla
TUCHA = Joel

Amor = Nominated
Joel = 6

Carla = 1
Cláudio A = 1
Diogo = 1
Cristiana = 0
Diogo S = 0
Helena = 0
Tucha = 0

ROUND 3:
AMOR = Diogo
CARLA = Diogo
CLÁUDIO A = Diogo
CRISTIANA = Diogo
DIOGO = Cláudio A
DIOGO S = Diogo
HELENA = Cláudio A
JOEL = Carla
TUCHA = Cláudio A

Amor = Nominated
Joel = Nominated
Diogo = 5

Cláudio A = 3
Carla = 1
Cristiana = 0
Diogo S = 0
Helena = 0
Tucha = 0

Amor will probably be evicted this week (the vote is to save)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #162 on: December 11, 2016, 03:28:06 PM »
One of these bitches is gonna receive a passport to the finale by the ex-housemates (Helena or Tucha ::))

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #163 on: December 11, 2016, 04:23:39 PM »
CLÁUDIO A won the pass and is the first finalist of the season.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #164 on: December 11, 2016, 05:45:02 PM »
And JOEL was evicted :o

37% Diogo
34% Amor :D
29% Joel

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #165 on: December 12, 2016, 09:07:56 AM »
So this gala we knew the results of the "weekly task", which was a collective mission between the girls of the House: Helena asked "A Voz" to give a task about losing weight (since she eats like forever lol) and "A Voz" then made all girls have to lose weight, the mission would only succeed if they had lost 8kg between them all. Each female then chose a male to be their personal trainer and everyone seemed to be dedicated by working out and doing a healthy diet, however all eyes are, once again, in Helena. She just "couldn't give up food she liked for less than a week" ::) So she just didn't exercise at all and ate tons of junk food while her PT Diogo wasn't seeing. This was a talk for drama because everyone thought Helena would prejudicate them since it was collective and couldn't understand how she asked for the mission and then didn't do it.

At the end, everyone weigh in and they lost the double of the original set up, 16kg lol. Helena "lost" 4kg which I find absurd and unreal since she almost ate the whole house tbh. Anyways, their reward for losing weight was... JUNK FOOD AND CHOCOLATES lol. In addition, "A Voz" manipulates decides there is an extra reward for the girl that lost the most weight, which was Tucha. She opened the letter and she won double points at the next nominations ::) ::) (which btw are on Wednesday this week).

After this, ex-housemates from the show went to the House to give what it seems the first passport to the finale this season. How it worked is that each ex-housemate would fight and compete for the current housemate they liked the most (Amor, Diogo and Joel hadn't the chance to win this since they were nominated at the time):
HELENA = Sofia (SS4)
CRISTIANA = Liliana (SS5)
TUCHA = Agnes (SS5)
CLÁUDIO A = Cristiana (SS5)
CARLA = Daniel (SS5)
DIOGO S = Pedro (SS5)

They went to the backyard and the ex-housemates would compete between each other, the winner would give a pass to the housemate he/she was representing. They had to find a hidden red eye in the house, there were several other eyes but they were blue. Cristiana found the eye first (really easily, never manipulated) and therefore gave the pass to CLÁUDIO A, who is the first finalist of the season.

Then the crazyness happened because we were laughing with Tucha at the DR where it was Carlos (SS2) ::) who "wanted to meet Helena badly" but Tucha was jeaulous because she found Carlos really handsome. Teresa asked Tucha to go call Helena and then they turn the cameras to the house and Helena is yelling everywhere that she's sick of Cláudio A and had enough of him. We'll know what happened today, but it seems after Cláudio A won his pass Helena might have said something and Cláudio A started calling her 2383483475743 names (like he always does ::)) including pig, slut, etc. and Helena had enough of it and scratched Cláudio A on his face. All this drama when Tucha was in the DR all good lol. This has been going on for weeks, but essencially Helena thinks Cláudio A is a bad person and doesn't really want to talk to him, so this week when Cláudio A won 'Housemate of the Week' they have a tradition to exchange microphones (since the Housemate of the Week has a gold microphone) and Helena told production she wanted a new microphone because she believes in energies and didn't want Cláudio A's "bad energy" lol. There's so much to the story, but basically I'm sick of Cristiana being so dumb and always support her boyfriend when he already talked too much shit behind her back and doesn't give a shit about her tbh.

Helena mad after Cristiana was trying to protect her boyfriend

Joel evicted:

He was actually pretty excited with his eviction lol (since his girlfriend and him became engaged last night after she proposed to him)

Offline Endless

• Power of Veto
  • Username: Vitor00
« Reply #166 on: December 12, 2016, 10:05:18 AM »
I know if there was going to be a ejection it would already happend, however i think if they eject Helena, Claudio needs do be ejected aswell
People laugh at me, but the last one laughs better

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #167 on: December 12, 2016, 10:53:18 AM »
I know if there was going to be a ejection it would already happend, however i think if they eject Helena, Claudio needs do be ejected aswell
I only can have an opinion about it when I see images, but probably the most fair decision would be to eject both yes. But, tbh we all know nothing will happen since Helena's fans would kill production if she was ejected and Cláudio A is for some weird reason production's favorite (what a disgusting human being).

I can't even have a favorite tbh, I would probably put Amor in my 1st place. I used to like Cristiana but she's too dumb, never in a million years I would stay with a guy who treats me like crap and shit. This is probably the worst season so far and I can't love anyone like I used to tbh.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #168 on: December 14, 2016, 02:15:28 PM »
"A Voz" finally got a decision about what happened with Helena and Cláudio A on Sunday. It was decided that Cláudio A wouldn't lose his passport, and as "opinions about the situation were diverse between the portuguese audience", "A Voz" decided that HELENA is nominated in a separate vote, in which the public will decide her faith: so the public is voting between 2 options (save Helena or evict Helena).

Because of this, Helena lost her right to vote at the nominations (although it's like if she nominates cause Tucha has a double vote). Also, CLÁUDIO A is immune from all evictions, but he can still nominate. In all rounds housemates didn't have restrictions and voted face-to-face.

ROUND 1:
AMOR = Diogo
CARLA = Tucha
CLÁUDIO A = Tucha
CRISTIANA = Tucha
DIOGO = Carla
DIOGO S = Carla
TUCHA = Carla (2)

Carla = 4
Tucha = 3
Diogo = 1
Amor = 0
Cristiana = 0
Diogo S = 0
Cláudio A = Finalist
Helena = Separate vote

ROUND 2:
AMOR = Diogo
CARLA = Tucha
CLÁUDIO A = Diogo
CRISTIANA = Diogo
DIOGO = Amor
DIOGO S = Amor
TUCHA = Amor (2)

Carla = Nominated
Amor = 4

Diogo = 3
Tucha = 1
Cristiana = 0
Diogo S = 0
Cláudio A = Finalist
Helena = Separate vote

ROUND 3:
The 2 with the most votes are nominated this round.

AMOR = Diogo
CARLA = Diogo
CLÁUDIO A = Diogo
CRISTIANA = Diogo
DIOGO = Cristiana
DIOGO S = Diogo
TUCHA = Cristiana (2)

Carla = Nominated
Amor = Nominated
Diogo = 5
Cristiana = 3

Diogo S = 0
Tucha = 0
Cláudio A = Finalist
Helena = Separate vote

AMOR, CARLA, CRISTIANA and DIOGO are up for eviction this week

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #169 on: December 19, 2016, 08:13:55 AM »
Last night a second passport to the finale was given. Everyone still in the House was eligible to win it exempt Cláudio A (who already has his own passport) and Helena (since she's "temporary out of the game" with her vote). If the housemate who wins the passport is evicted, the title goes to the 2nd most voted housemate.

So they did first a vote between the ex-housemates of this season, and by that Diogo would've won the passport. However, that was all fake and in reality it was them currently in the House who made the decision lol. Everyone could vote exempt Helena who is, once again, "out of the game". Votes went this way:

DIOGO S = Tucha
CRISTIANA = Carla
CLÁUDIO A = Carla (strategic vote since he knew his girlfriend wouldn't get it)
CARLA = Cristiana
AMOR = Carla
TUCHA = Diogo S
DIOGO = Diogo S

Carla = 3
Diogo S = 2
Cristiana = 1
Tucha = 1
Diogo = 0
Amor = 0

CARLA therefore wins a passport to the finale. As one of the nominees, if she's evicted Diogo S will get the passport instead.

After this, Helena's vote was officially closed and we get to know what was the public's decision. The public voted to save HELENA with 69%. To evict had 31%.

Also Cláudio A, after treating his girlfriend like shit for 3 months, asked her for marriage and Cristiana accepted, meaning they're officially engaged.

The eviction then happened. CRISTIANA was evicted from the House, and as Carla survived this vote she's officially a finalist. Amor and Cristiana went to the studio and Amor is now on the Secret Room, while housemates in the Main House don't know which of them was evicted for real...

59% Diogo
20% Carla
12% Amor
9% Cristiana

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #170 on: December 20, 2016, 01:09:48 AM »
As all the queens, i guess Amor will be the one to go, and probably Tucha too (?)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #171 on: December 20, 2016, 05:48:21 AM »
As all the queens, i guess Amor will be the one to go, and probably Tucha too (?)
Amor and Diogo will probably be evicted this week, Tucha will probably survive

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #172 on: December 20, 2016, 03:11:59 PM »
For the people that don't know, one of Tucha's brother was assassinated yesterday and after being informed about it she decided to stay in the House. RIP :-\

Last nominations were done on the DR FINALLY!! Each housemate nominates 2 other housemates:

AMOR = Diogo & Helena
CARLA = Diogo & Helena
CLÁUDIO A = Diogo & Helena
DIOGO = Amor & Tucha
DIOGO S = Amor & Diogo
HELENA = Amor & Diogo
TUCHA = Amor & Diogo

Diogo = 6
Amor = 4
Helena = 3

Tucha = 1
Diogo S = 0
Cláudio A = Finalist
Carla = Finalist

AMOR, DIOGO and HELENA are up for eviction this week, and the eviction gala will be on Friday because of Christmas Night/Day and it seems only one will be evicted ???

Offline Endless

• Power of Veto
  • Username: Vitor00
« Reply #173 on: December 21, 2016, 04:00:20 AM »
and it seems only one will be evicted ???
Well, it seems that we are having a final-six this year...
People laugh at me, but the last one laughs better

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #174 on: December 21, 2016, 07:37:36 AM »
and it seems only one will be evicted ???
Well, it seems that we are having a final-six this year...
That's what I find strange, I thought we would have the traditional 5 finalists