Author Topic: Secret Story 6 Portugal  (Read 8112 times)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
Re: Secret Story 6 Portugal
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2016, 01:16:02 PM »
The final prize is 20,000€
:o :o :o :o

Im not surprised at the final prize, since "A Quinta (The Farm)" also had 20,000€.

Also, thank you for the recap andré  :)
lmao you shouldn't be surprised, TVI is cheap as hell with their final prizes

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2016, 01:17:06 PM »
Thank you everyone! ;D I'm almost having an heart attack cause I have to much to do and not that much time since freakin' school is coming back, but I'll try my best to keep everyone uptaded.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2016, 02:07:17 PM »
So the Glass House housemates have to pass 7 tasks to become official housemates, currently they already passed 2.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jøsêttö
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2016, 03:46:44 PM »
Compared to the other seasons, what do you think of the first two days ?

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2016, 04:50:21 PM »
It's been more interesting to watch for sure, TVI made once a good twist lol

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2016, 06:04:28 PM »
It's been more interesting to watch for sure, TVI made once a good twist lol
Haha, finally after 5 seasons, they finally give something and a good twist.
Now, let's hope they fix the nomination system! It's so great when they nominate privately imo.

Offline Endless

• Power of Veto
  • Username: Vitor00
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2016, 06:21:58 AM »
Fan website "Dioguinho" has discovered the respective owner of following secrets:

I was kidnapped by my own father - André
I slept on the bedroom of Cristiano Ronaldo - Cláudio
I was diagnosed with cancer at 18 - Mariana
We are a real couple - Cláudio A. and Cristiana
We got married in the launch show of Secret Story 6 - Cláudio A. and Christina
I'm a national champion in athletics - Diogo S.
I play a political role - Paulo
33,200 people allowed my entrance in the house (via Secret Story 6's APP)    - Nuno
I already participated in a reality show - Tucha
I took my lover to my wedding - Rita
People laugh at me, but the last one laughs better

Offline Endless

• Power of Veto
  • Username: Vitor00
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2016, 02:50:30 AM »
Yesterday, all contestants lost 1000€ and the Glass House automatically lost a task, due to the Main House communicating with the Glass House, and vice-versa
People laugh at me, but the last one laughs better

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2016, 09:30:46 AM »
Yesterday, all contestants lost 1000€ and the Glass House automatically lost a task, due to the Main House communicating with the Glass House, and vice-versa
Seriously are they dumb? "A Voz" told them like 238346743 times that they shouldn't do that ::)

Anyways, there's a LOT OF DRAMA in the House for a first week. All of this envolving Ana & Tucha vs most of the house. So Ana is a bitch and didn't like half of the house just by looking at them (QUEEN) and decided to not even start contact with those people lol. She's been calling them snakes and fake people and it exploded at the nominations after they nominated her, since (almost) everyone says she just saw a connection with Tucha and forgot about the rest of the house. Ana has fights with Rita, Kika and Catarina and calls them fake and ugly (lmao I'm LIVING this) and they're screaming like "WHAT DID I DO TO YOU TO DESERVE THIS TREATMENT?". Ana doesn't even want to talk to them and keeps saying "UGLY, UGLY, UGLY, UGLY, SHUT UP STOP TALKING TO ME".

In another drama club, Mariana is just becoming an Audrey BBUS17, crying everywhere that she's nominated and others don't like them always with her sunglasses lol. I couldn't even help but to laugh when they were nominating and cause she had 1 nomination she started crying lol. She got even more mad when Fábio said in his reason for the nomination "that she was invisible and can't bring nothing new to the game", she was screaming "WHEN YOU KNOW MY SECRET WE'LL SEE IF I HAVE NOTHING TO BRING" and Fábio apoligized but told her he wouldn't tolerate that she talks to him like that.

EVICTION POLL: (btw the vote is to evict kkkkk)
Ana (49.46%)
Tucha (17.66%)
Mariana (16.79%)
Catarina WHO? (16.09%)

Of course I knew Ana would be hated, and although I don't understand what is her fucking problem I want her to stay in order to create drama. I want poor girl Mariana to be evicted and stop her actress role.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2016, 09:35:16 AM »
Btw I can give you most of their surnames:
- Ana Carolina
- André Silva
- Bruno Pereira
- Carla Silva (birthday is today, September 15)
- Catarina Silva
- Cláudio Coelho
- Cláudio Alegre (Cláudio A)
- Christina da Silva
- Cristiana Jesus
- Diogo Luís
- Diogo Semedo (Diogo S)
- Fábio Almeida
- Helena Isabel
- Kika Gomes
- Luís Almeida
- Mariana Almeida
- Nuno Jesus
- Paulo Teixeira
- Rita Rosendo
- Tucha Anita
- Vanessa ??

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2016, 04:46:22 PM »
CATARINA is the first housemate to be evicted from Secret Story 6.

Catarina = 37%
Ana = 35%
Mariana = 19%
Tucha = 9%

Recaps coming tomorrow, I can tell you Vanessa, Paulo and Helena left the Glass House after passing their tasks and chose Cristiana, Rita and Diogo S to replace them lol

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
Re: Secret Story 6 Portugal [Gala 2]
« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2016, 09:50:11 AM »
GALA 2:

The gala started with its focus on Cláudio A and Diogo's secret mission to do a fake gay couple. Cláudio A goes to the DR first, and it's revealed to him that it wasn't the portuguese public who chose his partner for the mission, it was his girlfriend Cristiana. He says he understands her decision because she's really jeaulous of him being with girls, so it's more easy like this. Teresa tells him he's doing a good job since he appears to be more feminine (almost) everyone thinks he's really gay lol.

His supposed boyfriend, Diogo then enters in the DR. They talk about their mission and how difficult it's being since almost everyone in the house doesn't believe they really have a relation. They're trying to find reasons for that and they tell Teresa it's because they don't know each other that much, like with the tatoos in which Cláudio A couldn't tell how many tatoos his "boyfriend" had. In addition to that, Teresa tells them they should spend more time together since they're too far from each other sometimes and a couple should be almost always together. They're then showed some of the housemates theories about them, including such as they're actually brothers and are faking a relationship (lol). Then "A Voz" reveals if the secret mission was a success or failure, and it's a FAILURE FOR NOW, since "A Voz" gave them one more week so they can prove how well they still can do lol.

To see another theory, Cristiana entered the DR with the "gay couple". There's a theory that Diogo is in reality Cristiana's boyfriend and that's why she says really convicted around the house that they must be really a couple and even slept in the middle of the "couple" lol. This theory was started by Luís, who has the mission to fall in love with Cristiana (what a mess). The most fun part is that in the true reality, Cristiana is Cláudio A's boyfriend and since Diogo doesn't know she says she thinks Cláudio A is gay for sure lol. In addiction, Diogo thinks Cristiana doesn't know about the mission so they still must hide the fact they're not really a couple. Teresa "throws more wood to the fireplace" and says she might believe also in the theory since she is closer to Diogo in the couch than to Cláudio A.

Cristiana is Cláudio A's true girlfriend but Diogo doesn't know it

Then Diogo and Cláudio A left the DR and Cristiana talked alone with Teresa. She says it's being really difficult to be in the house without Cláudio A's attention since they are really close, that's why she slept in the middle of the "gay couple" to feel Cláudio A's smell lol. She has been trying to help the mission making the others believe they are really a couple, and that drove to the theory that she's the girlfriend of Diogo and to move away the others from discovering their mission she's convicted they're a couple. The mess is everyone thinks Cláudio A is gay because of his feminine look, and Cristiana is happy for that since it moves away attention from him. Teresa suggests to get closer to Diogo so she can win some money with that.

After all this mess, Carla (THE QUEEN) went to the DR. During her first week she's known for being funny because of her Azores' accent which sometimes we can't even understand her lol <3333. It's the first week but she has thousand of secret's theories, which "probably are false because I'm really dumb" she says lol. She's a genuine person and is friends with literally everyone in the house, she even discovered Christina and Bruno had a relation and because she liked them promised to protect it and don't tell others. Earlier she had a mission to take care of a pineaple and I laughed my ass off, she's so funny! She loves money into and account and wants it bad, so "A Voz" gave her a mission in order to do that. When she leaves the DR she has to talk in order to her fellow housemate can't understand her. Everytime someone says "what?" money enters in her account and she's super enthusiastic about this kkkk <3333. She talks with Teresa about some Azorian expressions. Her mission was a SUCCESS and won 400€, however as she then explained what was her mission and it was supposed to be secret "A Voz" removed 200€ from her account kkkk (RAINHA).

Then Mariana (or Mia how she's called in the house) went to the DR to reveal her secret, as she is one of the nominees. Before releaving it, she explained how her childhood and youth were. When she was little, her mom abandoned her and her sister and when she was 5 their father died, meaning only a very old grandma was there to take care of them. As she hadn't the conditions to take care of them, the grandma was able to put them in a college and told them before leaving that "now she could die in peace", which in fact she did 1 week later. Mariana and her sister grew up in a college, and one day when she was arriving to the college it ws told to her that her mother was outside talking to her sister. She didn't really wanted to talk to her mother since at the time she thought she had no mother, and her sister then told her she never asked for her and she had more more 2 sons. It was the last time she heard anything from her. When her sister became officially an adult (at 18) she just left the college and couldn't care less about her sister, which lead to Mariana being alone once again. She herself left the college at 21 but at 18, a terrible thing happened in her life. Mariana's secret is: I was diagnosed cancer at the age of 18. She then explained she was scared since the was alone and the other boys and girls started being evil and didn't want to be next to her because they were afraid they would also have the dicease. Fortunately she was able to recover from this phase of her life and made her stronger, now she has her own life in Switzerland and doesn't want to have kids (for now) so they can't have the same experience as she did. Teresa tells her she can be a good mother after all she passed, she's now thinking about it.

Then it was time for the Glass House housemates to shine. They think to complete their mission they have to guess 3 secrets given to them at the nominations show, which unknown to them are all fake. Teresa tells this to the housemates in the Main House and they can watch them guess on the Diary Room. On the DR, Vanessa, Paulo and Helena talk about their stay on the Glass House, and one task was to Helena and Vanessa to have a fight and break the dishes lol. Paulo then confessed to "A Voz" in another DR session that they're evil and stupid, which Vanessa and Helena have no idea he said it lol. Helena tells "A Voz" that Paulo is annoying. They then have their task to "guess the 3 secrets":
  • "My teeth never grew" - They guessed it was Christina
  • "I'm transsexual" - They guessed it was Ana
  • "I already had more than 130 relationships" - They guessed it was Diogo (they think he's bisexual lol)

After this they were revealed all secrets were fake and they're PISSED kkkkkk. "A Voz" tells them to go to the Main House living room to reveal their status. It was revealed their mission to enter the house and become full housemates was a SUCCESS, therefore they are official housemates by now. After this, it was revealed that the Glass House wouldn't remain just empty. In a twist, Vanessa, Helena and Paulo had each to chose an housemate to lose their housemate status and to go the Glass House. Vanessa chose CRISTIANA (because she likes her lol), Helena chose RITA (because she knew she wouldn't like it kkkkkkk) and Paulo chose DIOGO S (because he doesn't really know him).

Then Diogo S went to the DR to reveal his funny side with the Alentejo accent. Teresa tells him Alentejo people always go far in the game by revealing their fun side, and talks about how terrible his theories for secrets are kkkk (seriously, he thinks Cláudio's secret is "I'm a painter"). Teresa then talks to him about him losing his scholarship for university. His family didn't knew about it, neither they knew he would enter in the house lol. Diogo S says his mom must be mad, so Teresa tells him to apoligize and his mom is calling on the phone right on kkkk. His mom says they went to Lisbon that day and didn't knew he entered until her daughter told so. Diogo S is having almost a panic attack kkkk. Diogo S apoligizes, his mom told him she's hurt but life goes on and they should talk after he leaves the show. She says they're supporting him after all this mess. After this next to him there are balloons which he has to pop, since he has phobia of balloons lol. He wins money for it, in the end he wins 5€ kkkkkk.

After this the fights this week were on the shining spot. So, there's two groups clearly divided in the house:
  • Ana, Tucha, Cláudio A, Cristiana, Diogo S, Fábio & Diogo
  • Cláudio, Kika, Rita, André, Catarina, Nuno & Mariana
  • The middle - Bruno, Christina, Carla & Glass House

They show them the fights this week (Ana & Tucha vs Kika & Rita and Cláudio vs Fábio), Ana says she doesn't want people around her who only care about the game and don't want to create friendships, so she just didn't want to talk to them and didn't like them so she's not fake since she doesn't pretend to like them. Rita and Kika don't understand why Ana has this obcession with them and Rita tells Ana "at least I don't have a transsexual face" (rude comment). Ana thinks Cláudio leads the other group but she likes him anyways, just not the rest of the group lol. Cláudio says he doesn't discriminate people by their strategy on this game, and says Ana and Tucha were actually the first duo on the house and that can be strategy, they say it's friendship and they don't care about strategy. Teresa talks to Kika and about Ana she says "she has her beauty, but I don't see it" kkkkkk. She says Ana just insulted her and she can't stand it.

Then Catarina went to the DR, and she was there to reveal her secret. She revealed her secret is "I ran over by mother and she doesn't know it". She says she was on the garage with a friend of hers and because she was laughing and joking she didn't notice her mom was passing and accidently ran over her. Her mom fainted and had to go to the hospital, but Catarina hadn't the courage that it was her who did it so all this time her mom thinks it was her friend, which she never took back to her house. Teresa says her mom must be shocked, and Catarina says "Forget it mom, the important part is that you didn't die" (I didn't knew if I should laugh hard or cry with this sentece) and she doesn't want to confront her mom today so she doesn't want to be evicted lol.

After all this messy gala the lines were closed and we check the graphic to see who's evicted. CATARINA is evicted with 37% of the votes. She's followed by ANA (with 35% almost evicted), MARIANA (with 19%) and by last TUCHA (with 9%). The thing is I think Ana had the most votes but as production wants drama they evicted a plant instead kkkkk.

Her group (mainly Kika and Rita) were crying when she was leaving the House.
And that's it for today, I hope you enjoyed it!

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2016, 09:51:41 AM »
Kkkkkkkk at the tongo

Even viewers are very surprised. (even if Ana staying is the best thing to happen :D)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2016, 09:56:53 AM »
Kkkkkkkk at the tongo

Even viewers are very surprised. (even if Ana staying is the best thing to happen :D)

The public is shit so the producers had to do the right thing kkkk. Ana totally deserves to stay over Catarina for the drama <333

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2016, 10:02:50 AM »
GALA 2:

The gala started with its focus on Cláudio A and Diogo's secret mission to do a fake gay couple. Cláudio A goes to the DR first, and it's revealed to him that it wasn't the portuguese public who chose his partner for the mission, it was his girlfriend Cristiana. He says he understands her decision because she's really jeaulous of him being with girls, so it's more easy like this. Teresa tells him he's doing a good job since he appears to be more feminine (almost) everyone thinks he's really gay lol.

His supposed boyfriend, Diogo then enters in the DR. They talk about their mission and how difficult it's being since almost everyone in the house doesn't believe they really have a relation. They're trying to find reasons for that and they tell Teresa it's because they don't know each other that much, like with the tatoos in which Cláudio A couldn't tell how many tatoos his "boyfriend" had. In addition to that, Teresa tells them they should spend more time together since they're too far from each other sometimes and a couple should be almost always together. They're then showed some of the housemates theories about them, including such as they're actually brothers and are faking a relationship (lol). Then "A Voz" reveals if the secret mission was a success or failure, and it's a FAILURE FOR NOW, since "A Voz" gave them one more week so they can prove how well they still can do lol.

To see another theory, Cristiana entered the DR with the "gay couple". There's a theory that Diogo is in reality Cristiana's boyfriend and that's why she says really convicted around the house that they must be really a couple and even slept in the middle of the "couple" lol. This theory was started by Luís, who has the mission to fall in love with Cristiana (what a mess). The most fun part is that in the true reality, Cristiana is Cláudio A's boyfriend and since Diogo doesn't know she says she thinks Cláudio A is gay for sure lol. In addiction, Diogo thinks Cristiana doesn't know about the mission so they still must hide the fact they're not really a couple. Teresa "throws more wood to the fireplace" and says she might believe also in the theory since she is closer to Diogo in the couch than to Cláudio A.

Cristiana is Cláudio A's true girlfriend but Diogo doesn't know it

Then Diogo and Cláudio A left the DR and Cristiana talked alone with Teresa. She says it's being really difficult to be in the house without Cláudio A's attention since they are really close, that's why she slept in the middle of the "gay couple" to feel Cláudio A's smell lol. She has been trying to help the mission making the others believe they are really a couple, and that drove to the theory that she's the girlfriend of Diogo and to move away the others from discovering their mission she's convicted they're a couple. The mess is everyone thinks Cláudio A is gay because of his feminine look, and Cristiana is happy for that since it moves away attention from him. Teresa suggests to get closer to Diogo so she can win some money with that.

After all this mess, Carla (THE QUEEN) went to the DR. During her first week she's known for being funny because of her Azores' accent which sometimes we can't even understand her lol <3333. It's the first week but she has thousand of secret's theories, which "probably are false because I'm really dumb" she says lol. She's a genuine person and is friends with literally everyone in the house, she even discovered Christina and Bruno had a relation and because she liked them promised to protect it and don't tell others. Earlier she had a mission to take care of a pineaple and I laughed my ass off, she's so funny! She loves money into and account and wants it bad, so "A Voz" gave her a mission in order to do that. When she leaves the DR she has to talk in order to her fellow housemate can't understand her. Everytime someone says "what?" money enters in her account and she's super enthusiastic about this kkkk <3333. She talks with Teresa about some Azorian expressions. Her mission was a SUCCESS and won 400€, however as she then explained what was her mission and it was supposed to be secret "A Voz" removed 200€ from her account kkkk (RAINHA).

Then Mariana (or Mia how she's called in the house) went to the DR to reveal her secret, as she is one of the nominees. Before releaving it, she explained how her childhood and youth were. When she was little, her mom abandoned her and her sister and when she was 5 their father died, meaning only a very old grandma was there to take care of them. As she hadn't the conditions to take care of them, the grandma was able to put them in a college and told them before leaving that "now she could die in peace", which in fact she did 1 week later. Mariana and her sister grew up in a college, and one day when she was arriving to the college it ws told to her that her mother was outside talking to her sister. She didn't really wanted to talk to her mother since at the time she thought she had no mother, and her sister then told her she never asked for her and she had more more 2 sons. It was the last time she heard anything from her. When her sister became officially an adult (at 18) she just left the college and couldn't care less about her sister, which lead to Mariana being alone once again. She herself left the college at 21 but at 18, a terrible thing happened in her life. Mariana's secret is: I was diagnosed cancer at the age of 18. She then explained she was scared since the was alone and the other boys and girls started being evil and didn't want to be next to her because they were afraid they would also have the dicease. Fortunately she was able to recover from this phase of her life and made her stronger, now she has her own life in Switzerland and doesn't want to have kids (for now) so they can't have the same experience as she did. Teresa tells her she can be a good mother after all she passed, she's now thinking about it.

Then it was time for the Glass House housemates to shine. They think to complete their mission they have to guess 3 secrets given to them at the nominations show, which unknown to them are all fake. Teresa tells this to the housemates in the Main House and they can watch them guess on the Diary Room. On the DR, Vanessa, Paulo and Helena talk about their stay on the Glass House, and one task was to Helena and Vanessa to have a fight and break the dishes lol. Paulo then confessed to "A Voz" in another DR session that they're evil and stupid, which Vanessa and Helena have no idea he said it lol. Helena tells "A Voz" that Paulo is annoying. They then have their task to "guess the 3 secrets":
  • "My teeth never grew" - They guessed it was Christina
  • "I'm transsexual" - They guessed it was Ana
  • "I already had more than 130 relationships" - They guessed it was Diogo (they think he's bisexual lol)

After this they were revealed all secrets were fake and they're PISSED kkkkkk. "A Voz" tells them to go to the Main House living room to reveal their status. It was revealed their mission to enter the house and become full housemates was a SUCCESS, therefore they are official housemates by now. After this, it was revealed that the Glass House wouldn't remain just empty. In a twist, Vanessa, Helena and Paulo had each to chose an housemate to lose their housemate status and to go the Glass House. Vanessa chose CRISTIANA (because she likes her lol), Helena chose RITA (because she knew she wouldn't like it kkkkkkk) and Paulo chose DIOGO S (because he doesn't really know him).

Then Diogo S went to the DR to reveal his funny side with the Alentejo accent. Teresa tells him Alentejo people always go far in the game by revealing their fun side, and talks about how terrible his theories for secrets are kkkk (seriously, he thinks Cláudio's secret is "I'm a painter"). Teresa then talks to him about him losing his scholarship for university. His family didn't knew about it, neither they knew he would enter in the house lol. Diogo S says his mom must be mad, so Teresa tells him to apoligize and his mom is calling on the phone right on kkkk. His mom says they went to Lisbon that day and didn't knew he entered until her daughter told so. Diogo S is having almost a panic attack kkkk. Diogo S apoligizes, his mom told him she's hurt but life goes on and they should talk after he leaves the show. She says they're supporting him after all this mess. After this next to him there are balloons which he has to pop, since he has phobia of balloons lol. He wins money for it, in the end he wins 5€ kkkkkk.

After this the fights this week were on the shining spot. So, there's two groups clearly divided in the house:
  • Ana, Tucha, Cláudio A, Cristiana, Diogo S, Fábio & Diogo
  • Cláudio, Kika, Rita, André, Catarina, Nuno & Mariana
  • The middle - Bruno, Christina, Carla & Glass House

They show them the fights this week (Ana & Tucha vs Kika & Rita and Cláudio vs Fábio), Ana says she doesn't want people around her who only care about the game and don't want to create friendships, so she just didn't want to talk to them and didn't like them so she's not fake since she doesn't pretend to like them. Rita and Kika don't understand why Ana has this obcession with them and Rita tells Ana "at least I don't have a transsexual face" (rude comment). Ana thinks Cláudio leads the other group but she likes him anyways, just not the rest of the group lol. Cláudio says he doesn't discriminate people by their strategy on this game, and says Ana and Tucha were actually the first duo on the house and that can be strategy, they say it's friendship and they don't care about strategy. Teresa talks to Kika and about Ana she says "she has her beauty, but I don't see it" kkkkkk. She says Ana just insulted her and she can't stand it.

Then Catarina went to the DR, and she was there to reveal her secret. She revealed her secret is "I ran over by mother and she doesn't know it". She says she was on the garage with a friend of hers and because she was laughing and joking she didn't notice her mom was passing and accidently ran over her. Her mom fainted and had to go to the hospital, but Catarina hadn't the courage that it was her who did it so all this time her mom thinks it was her friend, which she never took back to her house. Teresa says her mom must be shocked, and Catarina says "Forget it mom, the important part is that you didn't die" (I didn't knew if I should laugh hard or cry with this sentece) and she doesn't want to confront her mom today so she doesn't want to be evicted lol.

After all this messy gala the lines were closed and we check the graphic to see who's evicted. CATARINA is evicted with 37% of the votes. She's followed by ANA (with 35% almost evicted), MARIANA (with 19%) and by last TUCHA (with 9%). The thing is I think Ana had the most votes but as production wants drama they evicted a plant instead kkkkk.

Her group (mainly Kika and Rita) were crying when she was leaving the House.
And that's it for today, I hope you enjoyed it!
Thank u <3 Amazing recap! And LMFAO Catarina, with the stupid sentence kkkk, also about the Glass House,  they have the right to go in the garden sometimes but can't communicate at all with the others or they must stay only inside ?

The public is shit so the producers had to do the right thing kkkk. Ana totally deserves to stay over Catarina for the drama <333
Lmao I dislike the unfairness but I agree tho.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2016, 10:15:26 AM »
Oh! It seems Bruno is very certain that they are in a secret mission!  I hope they will really be PLAYERS and play very well! Otherwise, what is Bruno waiting to buzz that they're in a secret mission lmao.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2016, 10:17:47 AM »
Thank u <3 Amazing recap! And LMFAO Catarina, with the stupid sentence kkkk, also about the Glass House,  they have the right to go in the garden sometimes but can't communicate at all with the others or they must stay only inside ?

Lmao I dislike the unfairness but I agree tho.
Thank you, it's good to see people read my recaps <33
About the Glass House yes, they have their own garden but can only communicate with the Main House housemates in specific times indicated by "A Voz" (like tasks, etc)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2016, 12:39:18 PM »
I'm dying, Rita's group was already combining nominations on Saturday kkkkk

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2016, 04:04:24 PM »
Great recap André! I'm loving reading it

The problem with this season is that there are so many housemates, it's almost imposible to me to know who is who  :'(

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #44 on: September 19, 2016, 04:45:48 PM »
Great recap André! I'm loving reading it

The problem with this season is that there are so many housemates, it's almost imposible to me to know who is who  :'(
Thank you so much! ;D
I already know all faces cause I watch the show everyday, if I only read recaps I would be confused as hell too kkkk

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #45 on: September 19, 2016, 05:36:47 PM »
I already know all faces cause I watch the show everyday, if I only read recaps I would be confused as hell too kkkk
With the pics in your recap, it helps me to know who is who, but I only know those who were the main characters of the gala kkkkk

Which of the 2 groups do you like more?

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #46 on: September 19, 2016, 07:11:58 PM »
I think this season does not have an intro like SS5 did 2 years ago, right?
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #47 on: September 19, 2016, 10:53:26 PM »
absolutely.  I think it's sad but at the end, the intro doesn't make the show and the quality so... :)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #48 on: September 20, 2016, 08:51:41 AM »
With the pics in your recap, it helps me to know who is who, but I only know those who were the main characters of the gala kkkkk

Which of the 2 groups do you like more?
I like the most Ana's group because they're not afraid to tell other people what they think about them. Rita's group in the other hand is a disaster, they only talk about nominations and secrets, not worried to make friendships. I know it's a game but they're saying they don't play and game and everyone is watching them doing it so don't tell me your shit

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #49 on: September 20, 2016, 08:52:38 AM »
absolutely.  I think it's sad but at the end, the intro doesn't make the show and the quality so... :)
No it doesn't, TVI was just "tired" of how much work it required cause they're lazy as fuck kkkkk