Author Topic: Big Brother 8 Israel  (Read 7073 times)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • Username: bbfan
  • A Traveller In Time
Re: Big Brother 8 Israel
« Reply #50 on: January 18, 2017, 08:39:33 PM »
Episode 10

Day 26
A new "romantic relationship" begins in the house. In DR, Dan wants to talk with BB about Orna and she is next to him. Dan tries to explain to Orna in delicate and somehow fun way that he likes her in a special way. Orna first thinks that he is joking, but from word to word she seems to accepts that idea and even to gives some "green light".

Day 27
Kohav says to Dan that she sees here (BB house) so much hatred. "Here is like that, also outside – a man is wolf for the others" says Kohav.
In the bedroom, Avihay and Shem shows to Maayan that they made a joke and set pictures of Orna and Dan next to each other, "to celebrate the new couple".
In the "nest" Dan talks with Orna against Shany, meanwhile Shany sees them inside and again starts to be nervous. This night, the housemates make their nominations for eviction.
In the kitchen, Kohav, Eden and Shem talk about the bad influence of Orna to the others and also that Avihay is not less dangerous than she is.
In the nest Orna asks Dan (in the company of Avihay and Maayan) if he was once in a relationship with older woman. He answers with "yes". Meanwhile Shany comes and says to Avihay about everything she has heard for him from the mouth of Kohav.

Avihay says it to Shem, Shem says it to Kohav and Eden, and Eden goes to talk with Shany. They start to scream to each other. The whole house is involved in this story of "hypocrisy" and it seems that the two camps are born.

Dan again flirts with Orna and makes compliments.
Late at night, in bed, Maayan says to Avihay that she prays every night for Avihay and for that he to be able to see the world like everyone. Meanwhile Kohav cries desperately in the bathroom and she is invited in DR from BB, but she doesn't hears it. Eden and Indal comfort her. Later in DR, Kohav says that she is upset from the argue earlier and that she feels that all those kinds of emotions are not for her.
Day 28
On the morning "the shadow" of "the storm" yesterday is still here. Dan, Maayan and Orna talk about how bad person is Kohav. After it, Dan says to Shany that despite their "hard" communication he is with her against Kohav.
BB announces the names of the nominated ones. Orna can't believe that she is out of that list this time. During the saving game, Eden won and nominated Maayan instead of her.
Eden and her people are happy while there is a sad day in the camp of Maayan.
BB announces to the housemates that despite their success in the "Thriller" task, they have made many violations and it costs money from their budget. Follows an argue during the order of products.

Day 29
Kohav jokes with Shem and can't believe that he wasn't nominated. Haim jokes with Shmulik that he couldn't do anything without a permission from his wife.
Kohav is mad that she wasn't invited to eat with the others. "Yesterday when I cooked I invited you, now what? I should stay here like a thief?" says Kohav.
Indal and Haim again joke with Shmulik and want from him to be "a man" and to sleep in one bed with his wife.
In the end of the episode Kohav and Shmulik were evicted.
http://www.upfile.co.il/file/375451240.html

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #51 on: January 23, 2017, 02:04:42 PM »
Episode 11

Day 30
While Orna and Maayan are outside, they hear someone screaming with a megaphone: "Dan, go away from Orna". Orna is very upset and swears that all her body is shaking. Orna is hurry to shares it with Avihay. Shem, Eden and Indal gloat "Probably she heard something very bad about her". Later all housemates hear the same screaming while they are outside. Indal and Eden talk in the smoking area that both Orna and Dan are "actors" here.
Kohav and Shmulik were evicted. Talin is shocked that she stays. The people who support Talin (and hated Kohav and her husband) explain that it was clear. Eden is angry that her friends are gone, "We have not mother anymore here" says Eden.
In the yard, Talin asks Shany what happens between her and Dan, because she sees Orna more often with Dan now. "I am surprised from the way they look at each other. I even saw them hugged" says Talin. "I had a feeling that something happens between them, I knew it. They hide it from me! And Orna calls herself "a friend"?" says Shany. Later, while Dan and Orna talk how much appreciate each other, Maayan says to Shany in the bedroom that she understands the things between Orna and Dan in a wrong way, according to Maayan they are just good friends. Shany disagrees.
In DR, Shany shares with BB about her problems and how lonely and hurt she feels. "I hate when someone lies. It was like I was a child and my parents hided from me that they are divorced. One day just I realized that whole my world in which I lived was a lie. I hate that every time happens like that – my heart is in someone's hands" cries Shany.

Day 31
The housemates are surprised that Shany and Eden seems like "close friends" today. The housemates receive the weekly task in which is forbidden to say the word "no" more than several times no matter what BB wants from them. It leads to comic consequences to some housemates..

Shany says to Eden that from the beginning she had the feeling that they could be best friends in the house and she doesn't understands why they are in "different camps". But they promise to each other to be "here" if one of them needs it and also talk that Orna is the biggest player here.

During the weekly task Eden is chosen from BB to distribute the budget of the house without to asks anyone but BB asks Eden if she wants Indal to do it and she doesn't have a choice and says "yes".
BB plays the promo video of Shany (only she sees it). BB stops the video in the middle and asks "Do you want to stop it now?", Shany says "no" and it is the first "no" in the task. The others are not glad from what Shany did, they find it stupid. Especially Orna and Talin in the bedroom, find the deed of Shany as totally ridiculous.
Orna wants to talk with Shany and says to her that there is nothing between her and Dan and Shany wasn't in relationship with Dan at the first place. "I am in shock that just now I realize that you think that Dan and I have something" says Orna to Shany.

Haim gets a hair cut during the weekly task. Talin is invited in DR and receive a chance to bring a message to her father (she haven't talk with him since two years). She and a female singer sing a song for her father and it touches Talin deeply.

Shany asks Avihay what is his problem with her. He says that he doesn't have a problem but is clear that he lies, they confront. Shany confronts with the others because she finds that she doesn't have friends here.
Day 32
On the morning there are jokes and talks about the weekly task. Maayan receives from BB glasses which shows "the world as Avihay sees it". It makes Maayan very sad.

In DR, Orna is asked if she wants to talk with someone special, she agrees but on the other side of the phone are not her children, but...Kohav and Shmulik.
Eden says to Indal that they were very good friends in the beginning but she felt that Indal doesn't see the things as friend, he felt something more than friendship and it was the reason they to not be so close as before. Shem gets gifts from his girlfriend in DR.
Also in DR, Avihay and Dan view video from a tv show in which a talk between them is aired. In this talk they discuss the intellect of Maayan. They hardly say "yes" when they are asked if they want the rest of the house to see it. After the video, Maayan doesn't know what to think. Avihay tries to talk with her and explains that "it was just a talk between men and I did not say something so bad". Maayan is confused.

http://www.upfile.co.il/file/871010848.html

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #52 on: January 24, 2017, 01:58:33 PM »
It's not clear yet who nominated who but the nominated ones this week were Shany, Shem, Orna and Avihay.
After "The Games of Big Brother" yesterday, Shany was saved and nominated Haim.

So the nominated for eviction are: Haim, Orna, Shem and Avihay.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #53 on: January 24, 2017, 02:38:12 PM »
2 weeks ago was announced that soon new housemates will enter.
Few days ago was rumored in the Net that the "new housemates" will be the ones who were evicted till now – Kohav and Shmulik, Hezi and Tehila (Ester refused to return in the house) + the one who will be evicted tonight.
Today is 99,9 % sure that they will return tonight, but is spoken that they probably will be back for some kind of task. I REALLY HOPE SO. To return all evicted housemates from same season as regular housemates is the DUMBEST thing which BB could ever make.  :mad

I still hope to see some fresh new housemates, please!!!

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #54 on: January 24, 2017, 02:39:50 PM »
All polls which I see show similar result – Orna and Shem have the lowest vote and probably one of them will be evicted tonight.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #55 on: January 24, 2017, 09:14:39 PM »
Earlier in today's episode was announced that the evicted housemates return for a second chance. They will be regular housemates and someone of them even could be the winner. Really? :-X

Everything which I want to say now is for 18 + : "***** **** ** ***!!!"
Yes, Korin! Move your hand from your mouth!

Orna was evicted tonight. Any sense? She was returned minutes after it...

BB also announced that all housemates (except the returnees) are immune from nominations at least 2 weeks (that's I heard on the live stream).

The only good news is that soon we should expect really new housemates! Can't wait!  :D

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #56 on: January 24, 2017, 09:26:58 PM »
Oh, I forgot...
And now we will continue to watch this...

And this is Kohav and Shmulik in the real life... ::)

When I watch this picture is like I hear Kohav and her famous words: "You want outside? Go outside, now! NOW!"
Poor old Shmulik...

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #57 on: January 24, 2017, 10:00:47 PM »
The missing nominations from this week:

Shem- Orna, Avihay
Eden – Orna, Maayan
Orna – Shem, Shany
Shany – Orna, Avihay
Avihay – Eden, Shany
Dan – Shem, Indal
Maayan – Shem, Eden
Indal – Dan, Avihay
Haim – Shem, Shany
Talin – Shem, Haim

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #58 on: January 25, 2017, 10:11:09 PM »
Episode 12

Day 32
During the weekly task the housemates receive a "Olympus" party.

Shany prefers to isolates herself and Dan comes to asks her if everything is alright, because according to his words he is worried for her and wants she to have fun. Later Dan confesses before Orna about his talk with Shany. Orna says that "what Shany does in the house is bad, when she cries in front of the cameras talking about some imaginary relationship, because she sees that we are really more than close. Sorry but my mercy is gone". Unfortunately Shany hears it again.

After all this, Dan feels again guilty and needs to talk again with Shany. He says to her that he can't watch someone's face when he knows that this person is hurt from him. Shany says that Dan never really saw her real face (Shany's) despite that she was so real - "Orna hides her face. She knows how to play. When I am happy – I am happy, when I cry – I cry, When I hate – I hate. I am not here to play a game but it seems that you don't notice it. You seems can't see in me nothing good" says Shany. Dan says that he still supports her even if she doesn't knows. Meanwhile Orna says to Talin that she is not even interested what Dan and Shany talk in this moment. Later Orna blames Dan that he returns again and again on the same "apologizes talk" with Shany and it is disgusting. Dan says that he needs it because he feels guilty.
BB announces to the housemates that their weekly task is failed because they said "no" during the task more than 3 times.
Day 33
Haim helps to Indal with the distribution of the budget.
Avihay invites Maayan in his bed and tells her how much he appreciates their friendship and that he was afraid that she will "leaves" him after she saw the video with the talk between him and Dan.
Day 34
In the "nest" Orna says to Dan that she doesn't sees anything good in Shany. "How could someone loves her?"" asks Orna. Meanwhile Shany says to Maayan that she misses Dan but he is or stupid or plays stupid with Orna.
Day 35
Eden and Shem have a talk about the bad strategy of Avihay and how he tries to be ok with everyone. Meanwhile Avihay says to Orna that "God loves him and everything is fine with him in the house and everyone he wanted to be evicted is gone".
During the dinner, Dan starts argue with Indal who has ordered more cigarettes than something to eat. The house is again separate in two – some support Indal, some support Dan in this argue. Shany is on the side of Indal and it bothers Dan.
After the announcement of BB who is nominated, Avihay can't find peace and feels betrayed that he is nominated. He blames Indal that he is nominated.

Day 36
There is a time for "The games of BB". Everyone tries to guess who will win and who will be nominated next.

Shany wins and nominated Haim. In private, Dan thanks to Shany for not nominating him.
Indal jokes with Shany that if Haim is evicted by her fault "she is dead".
Orna is angry to Dan that he said "Thanks" to Shany. The nominated housemates share their feelings towards the eviction in DR.
Orna was evicted but she got a second chance and returns in the house together with other evicted till now housemates.

http://www.upfile.co.il/file/638273985.html

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #59 on: January 26, 2017, 09:52:27 PM »
Have a look at some of the female housemates during their childhood.
Eden – she looks the same, only little older.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Tehila – I wouldn't recognize her to be honest.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Shany – some kind of little Bob Marley?
Spoiler for Hiden:
Orna – doesn't look as a child but good picture.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Talin – even when she was a boy she looks like a girl.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Maayan – looks like a "aristocratic" child to me, don't know why.
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #60 on: January 26, 2017, 10:03:06 PM »
It's fun sometimes how the fans always confuse the participants with screaming behind the wall. Sometimes they just lie and hope to separate close friends or to watch action. >:D
"Orna, watch out! Dan is a Christian!"

"Indal, watch out! Haim is a snake!"

"Shem, your girlfriend is cheating on you!"

"Orna is not religious for real!"

"Maayan, watch out! Avihay sees regularly" (they mean that he lies that he is half blind)!

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #62 on: January 30, 2017, 10:34:43 PM »
Episode 13

Day 37
Eden wants to go in the jacuzzi. Indal asks her what bikini she will wears. Eden says to him that he has "an illness about women" and then Indal confesses to her that he has "illness about her".
Before the eviction, Orna wants from Dan to keeps one of his t-shirts. Later Orna is evicted. But the housemates receive a surprise – not only Orna is coming back, but also other evicted housemates.
In the "red nest" Hezi explains to Eden that after his eviction when he saw Eden on the screen he felt that her feeling weren't real. Eden answers that it's not true because she was "really broken" after his eviction. "I did not see that. I saw a lot of flirts" says back Hezi. "Yes, but not my fault" explains Eden. Hezi disagrees and finally takes a decision to "let the time to chose for them both".

Indal says to Haim that he feels the strange look of Hezi on him and probably he should talk with him.
The camp of Avihay are not glad that the evictees are back. Tehila says to Avihay that she saw the episodes while she was outside and that he is the biggest hypocrite, the biggest liar, the baddest person here. "The people here are two types – ones are sorry for you, the others know such a snake  you are" says Tehila to Avihay.

In DR, Avihay says to BB that he feels very bad that now all housemates hate him. Maayan joins him in DR and asks BB why was needed the "hated housemates" to re-enter.
Hezi says to Shany that he is proud of her and what she does in the house. Shany is very happy.
Maayan says to Dan that she can't "humiliates" herself by talking with the ex housemates.
In the back yard the lynch of Avihay continues. Shany and Tehila start to blame him as a "person who speaks only behind the back". Meanwhile the tension between Indal and Hezi explodes. They start to argue for a small things and little by little they come to the main problem – the flirt of Indal with Eden and how Hezi cannot accept it.
Later Eden and Hezi talk in private again and Eden says to him that in the beginning she and Indal were like "brother and sister" but "yes, when Hezi was evicted she and Indal became closer but never like it was between her and Hezi." Hezi doesn't believe.
Tehila says to Shem that she did not believe that Maayan will stay so long in the house "their story with Avihay is like The beauty and the beast. The beauty falls in love with the blind man...it seems work to stay " says Tehila.
Eden confesses to Tehila, Shany and Talin that she is very sad that she have hurt Hezi so much without knowing what she is doing.
Indal talks with Eden and decides that he is ready to "slow down the things between them" in the name of the peace in the house. Eden says to Indal that he is not guilty for this situation and that she doesn't wants to gives up of their friendship.
Dan says to Orna that he is very happy that she is back.
Day 38
The housemates receive the task "The taxi of money" in which they will answer to questions in the taxi and will get money.

Some of the questions are like "who said that for one of the housemates". Of course it leads to some conflicts. Especially in the middle of the task and after the videos which were shown. Some of the housemates saw that was spoken behind their back, then the two camps of the house enter in a big confrontation. Even after the task it continues.
In DR, Haim and Indal say to BB that they liked the task very much.
Orna is upset after the task and Shmulik tries to tells her that nothing is personal in this game called Big Brother.
The two camps still can't "exit" from the emotions after the task. Tehila says to the others that in this game everything is lost because there is a woman who cries for her dead sister (Orna) and a blind man (Avihay).
BB announces to the housemates that their budget is cut because they made violations this week. The budget is discussed again, and again it isn't in silent. Indal wants the half of the budget for his cigarettes. The others are against it.

Day 39
The budget still bothers the housemates on the morning. The housemates decides to make a compromise and to give to Indal what he wants but he...decides that he doesn't wants cigarettes anymore.
http://www.upfile.co.il/file/875195541.html

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #63 on: January 30, 2017, 10:43:48 PM »
This week only the returnees are nominated for eviction - Orna, Kohav and Shmulik, Tehila and Hezi.
And this week the eviction is triple!

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #64 on: January 31, 2017, 07:34:13 PM »
I don't expect any surprises tonight and i am sure that Orna will stay in the house. The others will be evicted, even i expect to be exactly in this order - Tehila, Hezi, Kohav and Shmulik.

http://omritv.co.il/archives/33963/2

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #65 on: January 31, 2017, 08:57:26 PM »
Tehila, Hezi and Kohav and Shmulik were re-evicted tonight!

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #66 on: February 01, 2017, 12:32:30 AM »
so all the last two weeks have been for nothing - ridiculous really and WAY to early in the series.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #67 on: February 01, 2017, 10:42:33 PM »
so all the last two weeks have been for nothing - ridiculous really and WAY to early in the series.

I agree. What can i say...It is the stupidest move by BB Israel ever... ::)
At least it was funny...

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #68 on: February 01, 2017, 10:49:11 PM »
Episode 14

Day 40
Haim learns Dan to pray in a jewish way and how to read from the Tora. Haim wonders that Dan doesn't knows how to do it despite that he is jewish living in Israel. "At least you have an alibi to talk with Orna and to asks her about the religion" jokes Haim.

Dan and Orna hears Tehila who speaks against them with Kohav. Later Orna says to Dan in the bathroom that Kohav and Tehila are two women who are so jealous that she looks good.
In their bed Avihay comforts Maayan that soon everything will be alright (on the eviction day their enemies will be gone) and says that he is very happy to falls asleep with her.
Day 41
On the morning Kohav scolds Shmulik that he speaks with the "opposite camp". Maayan asks Shany is it good it the other camp. Shany says that now she feels real friendship not fake like before.
Talin has a funny argue with Shem and Tehila for the prayers for Shabat,

while Hezi and Eden have an intimate moment in "the nest".
Haim says to Indal that despite the two camps in the house he remains with him.
The evictees and their supporters in the house (Shem, Eden and Shany) dream how they will meet outside and have a dinner.
Kohav imitates Shany while she is watching Dan and Orna and some housemates can't stop to laugh.
Talin has a problem that everybody are joking that she reads the hebrew bible despite that she is Arabian and Christian.
The argue because of the religion continues. Hezi asks Dan why he suddenly started to be religious, is it for real or just a game, strategy. They start to offend each other. Hezi warns Orna that Dan is just a good player and lies to her. Shem is next to argue with Dan, he wants to know how is possible to be an atheist and in the same time to read passionate the bible.
Day 42
Indal comforts Shem who is crying because he misses his girlfriend. BB announces to the housemates that the eviction will be triple this time. Dan doesn't want Orna to leaves and says to her that they are so different but so close somehow.

In the yard, Orna and Maayan see a star in the sky for the first time. Avihay comes and Maayan says to him to try to see the star, but Avihay can't focuses it.

Day 43
On the morning, everyone is afraid from the triple eviction and how it will change the house. Incidentally Tehila brings information from outside that Avihay said about Eden that she "flies from bed to bed".

It upsets Eden who says to Maayan that soon she will realize what person is her "partner" (Avihay) here. Other people are also against Avihay's behavior and Maayan goes to DR to say to BB that she is confused and doesn't know what to think anymore – is Avihay the person for whom is blamed to be or not. Meanwhile Hezi comforts Eden who is still offended as a woman by the words of Avihay.
The nominated housemates share their fears from the eviction in DR.
Hezi, Tehila, Kohav and Shmulik were evicted.
http://www.upfile.co.il/file/286973548.html

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #69 on: February 04, 2017, 09:33:23 PM »
Talin - before and after the sex change.

http://omritv.co.il/archives/34016/2

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #70 on: February 05, 2017, 11:11:17 PM »
This week all housemates are nominated for eviction!

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #71 on: February 05, 2017, 11:13:06 PM »
It's planned the model Anastasia Tal to be one of the new housemates who will enter soon. Hopefully to not expect any changes in the plan.

http://omritv.co.il/archives/34143

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #72 on: February 06, 2017, 10:06:45 PM »
Episode 15

Day 44
Shany makes jokes with Shem, Eden and Tehila while imitates Orna and the way in which Orna talks to Dan.
Surprisingly Avihay asks forgiveness from Tehila "Sorry if I've hurt you during this show. I know that I am not perfect, I often stay alone in my life because of my mouth." Tehila says that she accepts this apology. Eden and Shany don't want to believe that is possible Orna to stay after the triple eviction. It happens so – Orna is the only survivor from this eviction. Shany, Shem and Eden demonstratively leave the rest room when was announced that Orna stays. In the "friend circle" of Orna it worth to celebrate. It was matter of time a new argue to start. In the kitchen Maayan says: "We never would leave the room like that if someone of them was the saved one". Shany don't keep silence and answers :"And what should we do? To be hypocrites?". Then the argue comes to a personal level and Shany says to Maayan that if she was a friend she wouldn't say that Shany doesn't have friends and no one stand her. Maayan swears that she never have told such a thing and wants to know who told it to Shany.
Day 45
The housemates wake up and find out that they have "puppet twins".

The housemates really have fun touching their puppet prototypes. Dan reads a message from BB in which is written that their new weekly task is to talk only from the name of their puppet. Also their task includes to make commercials. First to think about commercial are Shany, Shem and Dan.
In the nest Talin has an emotional monologue to her puppet - "How I want to be like you, my doll. Without feelings, without heart. You know I have mom and dad...i want so much to be a part of their life, because they are here, in my heart" says Talin. After it she finishes with laugh :"I don't feel alone with you anymore, you crazy".

Avihay, Maayan, Orna and Talin are invited to the task room to create their idea for a commercial.

In the bedroom, Haim and Shem confronts because Haim keeps some stuff of the housemates and then doesn't know where to seek them.
It is turn to Eden, Haim and Indal to think about their commercial.
In the yard, Eden, Shem and Shany say to each other how fun they have with those puppets and don't miss the moment to comment Orna again.
Shany has a birthday today and celebrates it with her friends in the house. Later she hears screams from outside from her father "Shany. Congratulations with love". Eden says to her that she loves her and she is proud to be her friend. Dan says to Shany that he wishes her to have more self esteem while Orna wishes to her all her dreams to become true. Indal wishes to Shany to have a luck.
Late at night, Dan and Orna sleep in one bed and they are happy from this fact. In the kitchen Avihay tries to touch Maayan but she says to him to not touch her. Then he brings her puppet and says that at least he can touch the fake Maayan.
Shem and Eden say to Shany that they can't believe what their eyes just saw – Dan and Orna in one bed.
Day 46
On the morning Dan says to Haim that he did not sleep well. Haim says to him that Dan is in love but still don't knows it.
In the yard, Shany and Shem say to Indal that they will not eat on the Friday dinner because Orna commented that she cooks and them both are "not ashamed to eat" . Indal is angry and starts to argue that if they don't eat then Orna wins.
Avihay, Orna, Maayan and Talin are first to filming their commercial.
In the kitchen Indal improvises a short interview with Shem and Shany and asks them what will change them after BB and what they think about each other and for Indal. Everyone say only good things for the other.
Dan plays a sketch with his puppet and the puppet of Orna. Eden, Indal and Haim filming their commercial.

Talin make fun with the puppets of Maayan and Avihay and their communication.
BB announced the end of the task.
Late at night, in the bed Dan whispers to Orna that she is sweet. They both say that can't sleep when they are next to each other.
On the next day Indal and Haim joke with Dan that he is so in love and even doesn't have puls. Later Haim and Avihay have a talk about the childhood and how fast the life goes.
On the Friday dinner, Shem doesn't wants to eat with the others and Shany supports him. During the dinner, Dan secretly touches the legs of Orna thinking that the camera don't notice it. (Here I want to say that the problem is not that they are more than friends, the problem is that Orna says that she is very religious and even is not allowed to touch a man. It is her decision and she is not forced by someone, but is a mystery from who she hides such things).

In DR, Dan and Orna say to BB that they don't know "what they will do with each other".
Day 48
Avihay has a problem that he doesn't receive enough intimacy from Maayan and says it to Orna. Orna talks with Maayan and finds out that Maayan don't feel good when Avihay touches her often, she thinks that he is a bit aggressive.
Indal tries to bring peace in the house and asks Shany, Orna and Dan to "clear the things between them". They try to do so and talk alone. Orna says to Shany that she doesn't have anything personal against her, Dan says that he doesn't understands why Shany is offended that he and Orna are friends. Then Shany says "Wait, I don't understand...you continue to say that you are just friends?". It confuses Dan and it seems also Orna who clearly was sure that they are more than friends.
In the nest Maayan says to Avihay that she doesn't have problem when he touches her, the problem is that there is no privacy here.

http://www.upfile.co.il/file/455942844.html

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #73 on: February 07, 2017, 09:44:21 AM »
Here are the official clips for the commercials during the task "Puppets".

Haim, Eden and Indal (with the special appearance of the puppets of Kohav and Shmulik)
https://www.facebook.com/BigBrother.Keshet/videos/10155854507118677/

Maayan, Orna, Avihay and Talin
https://www.facebook.com/BigBrother.Keshet/videos/10155854527648677/

Shany, Shem and Dan
https://www.facebook.com/BigBrother.Keshet/videos/10155854532608677/

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #74 on: February 07, 2017, 09:46:20 AM »
The poll for tonight.
Everyone from – Talin, Eden, Dan and Shem, even Indal could be evicted tonight.

http://omritv.co.il/archives/34177/2