Author Topic: Big Brother 8 Israel  (Read 6322 times)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • Username: bbfan
  • A Traveller In Time
Re: Big Brother 8 Israel
« Reply #75 on: February 07, 2017, 02:44:48 PM »
Talin was evicted tonight!

Offline Denis

• Winner
  • Username: DenisColo
« Reply #76 on: February 07, 2017, 09:41:12 PM »
The poll for tonight.
Everyone from – Talin, Eden, Dan and Shem, even Indal could be evicted tonight.

http://omritv.co.il/archives/34177/2

So if he finale were oday, Mayaan is winning this , i cant,
feel sorry about Talin leaving   :-\

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #77 on: February 08, 2017, 03:24:56 PM »
So if he finale were oday, Mayaan is winning this , i cant,
feel sorry about Talin leaving   :-\
I am also sorry for Talin but the good news for me is that i expected she to be evicted the first time when she was nominated. Just gift that she stayed longer.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #78 on: February 08, 2017, 03:33:05 PM »
Episode 16

Day 49
BB announces to the housemates that it is time the winner group of the task to be chosen. For that reason Lihi and Nofar from Season 3 are the judges, because they also had the "puppet task" in their season.

They choose the group of Shany, Shem and Dan to be the winner because their commercial according to the judges was the most creative one. Confusion between the housemates provokes the behavior of Nofar and especially Lihi who openly demonstrates that their love is only and personally towards Shany.
After the announcement who is the winner Orna and Avihay are the most dissapointed by this decision and find it disgusting. "It's obvious that those two knew Shany from outside". Meanwhile Shany says to Eden in the bedroom that while they are here, the people in the other room have time to "curse how unfair was it". Orna doesn't stop talk for real how unfair was it and even goes in DR to shares her thoughts. She is angry that it seems like she is a bad person who stole the boyfriend of the poor girl (Shany) and for that reason now everyone likes Shany. She thinks that Shany talks behind her back 24/7 and creates stories about her and Dan. Then BB asks Orna if she notices that also she and Dan has a fault in this story. Because according to BB Shany was hurt generally from their lies that nothing happens between them. Then Orna understands what she did and says that she feels very bad.
Day 50
Orna is confused and doesn't knows what to do. Maayan says to her that she wasn't guilty for anything and shouldn't sorry. Also Avihay tries to warn Orna to not talk with Shany about this at all.
BB announces to the housemates that it's their 50th day in the house and it worth celebration. For that reason they have a party.

The biggest surprise during the celebration is the hug which Orna gives to Shany. Later in the kitchen Dan tries to figure out the drunken Orna. Orna says to Dan :"Do you know why I like men like Haim? Because they don't watch girls with bikini when they go at pool!"
Dan is worried that Orna and Shany are alone in DR after the party, and the others "feed his fears" with jokes that probably the two girls will kill each other. Despite the expectations, in DR, Orna confesses before Shany that she really understands how deeply Shany was hurt from her. Shany says that sometimes when "in the body enters wine, a secret exits" and Shany felt that Orna was sincere and despite that in the real life it's impossible for them to be friends, here they already know how to treat each other with respect.

When Shany says to Shem what happened between her and Orna in DR, he doesn't believes that Orna was real. Shany is able to believe but not deeply.
Dan says to Orna that he doesn't notices that he watched the girls with bikini earlier. Orna says that she sees things that doesn't make impression to anyone.
While the "love couples" in the house have intimate moments in their beds, Shem says to Shany in the closet room that "no matter what, I still hate her (Orna)". Eden and Indal also sleep in one bed and Eden says to Indal that she feels something very special between them. Indal answers that Eden is very sensitive but "the feelings are the most pathetic thing in the world because there is no love in this world".
Day 51
Orna and Dan secretly touch their legs under the table again, this time Orna does it while she reads the Hebrew Bible (I can't).  ;D
In the yard, Avihay says to Maayan that dreams how a helicopter with their names on it flies around the house with marriage proposal.
Later in the nest, Maayan says to Avihay that probably she rejects him often because she has very low self esteem, that she always tried to hide her "body defects" from her boyfriends but in the end she couldn't hide forever. She is also worried that she is still single but the life "runs so fast". Avihay says that actually the fast running time gives him peace because it means that he will suffer from the life as fast as possible.
The housemates shares in DR their feelings towards the upcoming eviction, they all will miss the house.
Talin was evicted.
http://www.upfile.co.il/file/610792332.html

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #79 on: February 13, 2017, 04:27:57 PM »
Episode 17

Day 52
Talin was evicted this night, and Haim claims that he almost received a heart attack while was waiting Indal to come back from the eviction.
The first small confrontation between Dan and Orna happens when Dan wants to invite Shany and Shem to have a dinner cooked by Orna.
Day 53
The housemates wonder what the morning song played by BB means. Soon they find out that their new weekly task turned their house to a hotel. The task "Big Brother Hotel" starts.

The housemates should care for their future celebrity guests. Every one of the housemates receive a personal task and a "hotel personality". After it, the housemates start to guess talking to each other who will be their guests. The first telephone call on the reception is from Assi and Rotem (hosts of "The next star on Eurovision", they asks for a room for "a worldwide star who will perform on the finale in their show". After the talk with Assi on the phone, Shany receives critics by Dan face to face and critics behind her back by Avihay that she was "too familiar with Assi and she flirted with him and it did not seems good". Later Shem says to Shany that she talked rude to Assi and Rotem and also to her fellow housemates. Shany goes in DR crying and asks from BB to leave the house immediately: "I can't with all those noises around me. And they criticizes me for everything, I can't anymore, I look like a bad person, I seem like a mad person." BB asks from Shany just to relax and to breath deep and it seems to be enough for her to go back in the house without the thoughts for leaving the house.
While Haim is in the DR, talking about the task, BB informs the housemates that there is a secret task – soon the international star Sia will enter in the house as a guest of  "Big Brother Hotel", but it's not the real Sia, it is actually the beloved girlfriend of Haim (her name is Meshy). The secret task depends of Haim – if he did not recognize his girlfriend the whole "hotel" task would be successful.

Indal wants to tells to Haim about his girlfriend and he is verbally attacked immediately by Shem.
Later Shem finds out in DR, that he and Orna (who are now the Master Chefs of the Hotel) actually shouldn't cook for real, just could say so to the rest of the house. Shem is hurry to tells this to Orna.
Eden says to Orna while they prepare the room of "Sia"" that Haim will be so excited when he knows the truth.
Sia comes in the company of Assi (the ex BB host) and Rotem. The housemates are excited from the meeting with Assi and Rotem and also with Meshy. Assi wonders that Haim doesn't knows at all who Sia is. Later Assi asks Orna how she decides what rules from the bible to follow because she is very different from the other religious women. Orna tries to explain her own ways and feeling and she face the opinion of Shem who thinks that she is fake and her "love relationship with Dan is just tv scenario".

Later on the reception Assi is impressed from the lips of Maayan and how they look natural even after a intervention made by her.
Dan meets Meshi and she says to him that she is proud of Haim and she misses him. The fake Sia has a walk through the house.
Without to know that Meshy is in the house, Haim says to Shany that he loves very much his girlfriend because there is not other girl like her in the whole world.
Sia chooses to have a dinner with Shany, Maayan and Avihay. They talk about Haim and for the task.
The housemates are very glad that they soon will see Shir Elmaliach (from BB VIP 2), and the most excited is Avihay who claims to be her biggest fan.

Shir Elmaliah comes in the house and meets the housemates. Later Shir and Sia want to go in the pool and only Haim to be around them.

Maayan says to Avihay that men like Haim are on extinction, men who loves so much their girlfriend and "don't put an eye" even on a models like Shir Elmaliach.
Shir and Sia are in the yard alone with Haim. The others watch from the window "the perfect body" of Shir.
In DR, Meshi says to BB that it was touching moment to be so close to Haim and to hears the talk between Haim and Shir about her.
In the kitchen, Avihay is angry to the words of Maayan who said that "all men are all the same" earlier when Avihay talked with love about Shir Elmaliach.
The next stars to come in the hotel are Static and Ben El.
In the end of the episode the hosts informed the housemates that there is no eviction this week and that also they receive new clothes from their own house.
http://www.upfile.co.il/file/652259375.html

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #80 on: February 13, 2017, 04:30:18 PM »
There are no nominations and no eviction this week.
In the next episode the new housemates will enter.

Offline zz0714

• Head of House
« Reply #81 on: February 14, 2017, 04:06:37 AM »
That Sia is fake right? :o

Assi  :-*

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #82 on: February 14, 2017, 10:55:58 AM »
That Sia is fake right? :o

Assi  :-*

Yes, Sia is fake! There is no real Sia in BB Israel, it's Meshi, the girlfriend of Haim. :)

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #83 on: February 14, 2017, 01:18:56 PM »
Last week of vacations then i did this video :P

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cRQX8su87E" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cRQX8su87E</a>

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #84 on: February 14, 2017, 01:30:27 PM »
Amazing, Gabriel, thanks!  :)

Offline Endless

• Power of Veto
  • Username: Vitor00
« Reply #85 on: February 15, 2017, 03:50:45 PM »
Last week of vacations then i did this video :P

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cRQX8su87E" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cRQX8su87E</a>
I guess i know the author of this video now... i saw it when i was exploring the A Televisão Forum for the 10000th w/o being logged in  ;D
People laugh at me, but the last one laughs better

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #86 on: February 15, 2017, 04:16:38 PM »
Episode 18

The housemates receive their new weekly task – it's forbidden for them to pay attention to anything which happens in the house. To tests their "powers in the task", the host Korin enters in the house on live but the housemates shouldn't talk with her or look at her in way which suppose that they  notice her.

Day 54
The hotel guests Static and Ben El have a dinner with the fake Sia and Eden. Meshi (Sia) thanks to Indal that he is friend with her boyfriend Haim. Indal is invited on their table and the duet (Static and Ben El) start a conversation about love. They say to Indal that is clear that he is in love with Eden. Eden is hurry to say that they are just good friends and that Indal doesn't believes in love. The guests say that the men in love looks just like him when he watches Eden.

After a goodbye song, the guest are on their way to home.
Orna asks Dan in the kitchen what he sees in her and he starts to say gentle compliments about her beauty.
Maayan and Dan talk how sweet is Haim and how they can't wait to see his face when he understands that Sia is Meshi.
Maayan and Shany are bored on the reception and make a spell to the telephone to ring. Then BB talks with Shany on the phone but no one believes to her because when someone else talks on the phone there is silence. Shany is angry that BB jokes with her.
Lior Suchard, the famous mentalist comes in "Big Brother Hotel".

Follows a long "magic demonstration". The final demonstration is fake, it have a purpose – to lead the secret task of the fake Sia to its end. Lior Suchard asks from Haim to looks at Sia, then she takes off her wig and he sees his girlfriend Meshi. The meeting is emotional and it seems that the task is successful, Haim did not recognize his girlfriend the past two days.

BB informs the housemates that the task is successful.
Indal says to Haim that his girlfriend Meshi is real "gold". In DR, Haim continues to be shocked and surprised by all this story with the fake Sia.
Day 55
Haim still can't believes that Meshi was Sia and talks with Eden in the yard. Meanwhile in DR, Avihay is concerned by other heart emotions. He thinks that Maayan doesn't feels the same feelings towards him as he has feelings to her. He says that lately he feels this trouble more than ever.
In the yard, Orna says to Maayan that she felt today that she (Maayan) and Avihay have problems during the communication and that according to her, Maayan is not so interested on Avihay. Maayan says that she hates when someone wants to force her to love him.
Avihay, Shany and Maayan wonder what would be the new housemates.
Day 57
The housemates are very happy that they receive new clothes from their own house.
Day 58
The tension between Maayan and Avihay "shows its face" again while Avihay says to Maayan that she talks strange with him. Later Avihay says to Orna that he needs a rest from this house, to be far from Maayan and to gives to her time to loves him, that he doesn't wants from her to take care of him, just to loves him.

Later Orna says all this to Maayan. Maayan says to Avihay that this situation is very hard for her and she doesn't understands what he wants from her.
In the yard, Indal and Haim joke with Avihay that some new housemate will destroy the comfort of them both (Maayan and Avihay).

The new housemates entered in the end of this episode:
Judy Amar (24)

Waitress, engineering
She is Moroccan girl born in Norway. She has several plastic surgeries. She knows Avihay from the auditions of Season 8 and she feels that then something special started between them. She likes Maayan despite that she finds the relationship of Avihay and Maayan as fake. "But I am the smarter version of Maayan" says Judy. She doesn't likes Orna.
Spoiler for Hiden:

Sharon Gal (42)

TV Host. Divorced with two children. He was born in a religious family. He thinks that a person who wants to kill jews for reason being jew deserves a death penalty. He doesn't likes Shem and his political believes.
Spoiler for Hiden:

Anastasia Tal (23)

She is single girl, model, with a child. Born in Belarus she came in Israel of age of 4. She lives alone since her 16th birthday. She likes Dan and thinks that a romance could start between them.
Spoiler for Hiden:

Omer Gordon (36)

He works as a model. He goes to Milano at age of 22 and till now he is modeling there. His last relationship was 2 years ago. He likes strong and "crazy" girls. He thinks that Shany would be perfect for him.
Spoiler for Hiden:
http://www.upfile.co.il/file/738231543.html

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #87 on: February 15, 2017, 06:24:20 PM »

I guess i know the author of this video now... i saw it when i was exploring the A Televisão Forum for the 10000th w/o being logged in  ;D

lol, did u saw the portuguese version too? kkkkkk

Offline Endless

• Power of Veto
  • Username: Vitor00
« Reply #88 on: February 16, 2017, 12:29:33 PM »

lol, did u saw the portuguese version too? kkkkkk
yes kkkk
People laugh at me, but the last one laughs better

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #89 on: February 20, 2017, 04:47:45 PM »
Episode 19

Day 59
Haim jokes with the others in the saloon that the new housemates will be ex boyfriends/girlfriends of the current housemates.
The housemates receive the task "Ignore" in which they should ignore everything what happens around them even the entering of the new housemates tonight. The new housemates enter one by one in the house and get familiar with the house. BB welcomes the new housemates in DR for the first time.

Shem, despite that he is not allowed to share his opinion, tells to Shany and Eden that he doesn't likes the new housemate Sharon.
The new housemates talk between them in the front of the others and somehow try to make the veteran housemates to break the "ignore" task.
Indal and Eden talk too intimate and it seems that soon there is possibility for something more than friendship between them.
Sharon says to the rest of the new housemates that Shem spy them and follows them in every place in the house.
Day 60
The new day comes with other provocations relative to the ignore task – old people comes in the house for morning training. Those provocations with people in different costumes or strange situations continue during the whole episode.

In the red "nest", Judy tells to the other new housemates that she knows Avihay from the auditions for this season of BB, that he took her telephone number few months ago and that they spoke on the telephone often since then. "I had a real relation in the real world with Avihay" says Judy. Sharon says that according to him, Avihay doesn't likes for real Maayan and that Judy probably has future with Avihay.

On the screen in the saloon, BB plays the introduction video of Judy. BB plays it in the time when Maayan is alone in the saloon. If she wants to hears what Judy says she should take the headset but it would be violation of the task. So she decides silently to watch the video without to hear the sound but she clear understands that Judy talks about Avihay, and about her. She is somehow confused and intuitively feels angry but she is not allowed to talk about it anyways. When the others ask her what happens with her she only answers "I just have a headache".

The new housemates say gossips for the veteran housemates.
In the kitchen Sharon shares with the new housemates his political views which are on the opposite pole of the views of Shem. Shem is silently mad. The tension between them is visible even later.
Day 61
Anastasia and Judy try to provoke Indal to "notice" them by jumping in his bed.
In the kitchen Orna says to Dan that "she doesn't gives her heart too fast because she is afraid of hurting". Dan is some kind angry that the season is almost in the end and he could be evicted soon but Orna still keeps her feelings locked in herself.
The next provocation of BB is for Orna. Male models enter in the house in a "fashion show" way. One of the boys is the son of Orna - Daniel. She cannot watches him from distance and goes to hugs him and talks with him and with this act she violates the rules of the task "Ignore". But after all she is supported from the others who truly understand her act.

The housemates understand that even all violations during the task it is successful.
BB decides that is time officially to present the new housemates to the veterans. They all finally could talk between them. Anastasia and Shany are excited because they know each other from outside. In DR, Shem says to BB that one of the housemates (Sharon) even did not touched his hand for welcome and that he doesn't have respect at all to this person.
In the yard Maayan asks Avihay from where he knows Judy. "We talked for a month through Whatsapp, that's all. Actually I feel that she is angry to me. I think that she was too much in love with me" says Avihay. "Ok, then good luck to you and to her. If you want to continue this story with her I wouldn't bother you" says back Maayan. "She is not my type, she is somehow cold person" answers Avihay. Maayan leaves the conversation angry and says to Orna that her intuition is perfect. The others give advice to Maayan to not pay attention to it. Meanwhile in the front of the others Jody says to Avihay that he is hers.
Day 62
While the "ice" in the relationship of Maayan and Avihay is harder than ever, the feelings in other couple in the house (Indal and Eden) could burn. Eden says to Indal that she always tried to hide her emotions towards him by saying to herself that everything between them is just a friendship. But now they both agree that her love story with Hazi was too early and too fast but now they both should follow the heart.
On the kitchen table Avihay asks Judy how she feels. Avihay says to her that he knows her very well. "Oh, he knows me now. Don't forget that I know you too" says Jody.You watched me on TV month and half and already know me?" says Avihay. "No. I did not watch television. I have the all pieces from the picture" finishes the talk Jody.
During the Friday dinner Indal and Eden can't stop to flirt and to touch each other under the table, so as Orna and Dan.

After the dinner, Sharon again talks about his political views and confronts finally face to face with Shem.

In the bed, Indal and Eden feel happy with each other. "Only you exist for me. I want to kiss you" says Indal and they hide from the cameras under the bed sheets and kiss.
The housemates make their nominations for eviction.
http://www.upfile.co.il/file/547105571.html

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #90 on: February 20, 2017, 04:53:01 PM »
Nominations:

* As new housemates – Anastasia, Sharon, Omer and Judy are immune from nominations

Avihay – Eden, Shem
Orna – Shem, Shany
Indal – Avihay, Dan
Anastasia – Orna, Dan
Jody – Orna, Dan
Dan – Shem, Shany
Haim – Shem, Shany
Maayan - Shem, Shany
Eden – Avihay, Dan
Omer – Avihay, Orna
Shem – Orna, Dan
Shany – Avihay, Orna
Sharon – Shem, Shany

Orna, Dan, Shem and Shany were nominated before the saving game.

After the saving game, Shany was saved and nominated Avihay.

Nominated for eviction this week: Orna, Dan, Shem and Avihay.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #91 on: February 21, 2017, 12:51:01 PM »
According to most of the polls, Orna is going home tonight. According to me, Shem or Dan will be evicted, but let's see.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #92 on: February 21, 2017, 03:00:52 PM »
Shem was evicted tonight!

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #93 on: February 22, 2017, 03:40:03 PM »
Episode 20

Day 63
Lead by the political views of Sharon, who is openly proud Zionist, Indal tells him about the difficulties to be Ethiopian in Israel, especially when it comes to the Israeli police. Indal emotionally remind his story when he was beaten by the policemen and how this deeply affected his life.
Later Indal invites Eden for a private talk. He suddenly decides to "cut the relationship between them before to happens too late". His words show the reason: "I want to stop that. I don't feel good, I don't know why but I don't feel good. It is something which I don't know, I can't deal with it. I really sorry about that." Eden tries to understands him and asks why exactly, but in the end she agrees. Later, both of them, alone in DR, tells about their emotions to BB. Eden is disappointed and hurt that it happened like that because she felt strong feelings and was happy the past days when the "wall between them was destroyed." "When there is a feeling in me I can't communicate with my brain" says Eden. Indal tells to BB that he is confused and scared. "She brings different emotions in me, I can't recognize myself anymore, I don't know how to deal with it" says Indal.
While Avihay jokes with Maayan in the kitchen that he will marry to her, Judy says to Shany in the bedroom that she is sure about the end of Avihay/Maayan story after the end of the show. "And after it he will comes to me and will say that everything was just a game with her, strategy. I know him" says Judy.
Despite that he "broke up" with Eden today, Indal wants to go in her bed and they both start a conversation about the friendship and Eden explains to him that they actually weren't exactly friends. "It's hard to me to see you as coward" says Eden. "I don't know what I should do, I swear" answers Indal.
While Dan is in the pool, Judy goes to him and says him that she did not come here for the reasons which the others think. Avihay jokes with Orna that Judy now is outside with Dan and she starts to jealous.

Back in the bed of Indal and Eden, Indal says to her that now "he is flying, and can't feels the earth under his feet". Eden is excited and says "This house will drive me crazy. God, every moment something changes!".
Orna asks Dan about his talk with Judy and he tells to her that Judy is very sweet and kind. Maayan is excited to see a new camera on unexpected place. Late at night, in the bedroom, Omer and Shany become close, and Shany tells to him that she has low self esteem. Omer cannot believes that "such strong, beautiful woman could be without self esteem".
Indal and Eden are happy from their love again. They hug and kiss in a place where they think that there is a "blind spot" and there is no camera but later notice that it actually is a camera. Laughing they go in DR and want from BB to make a compromise for them and to delete the footage from this camera. Of course BB refuses and asks them how they feel together again. They are happier than ever.

Day 64
In the bedroom Indal asks Judy about Avihay, what was he outside. She says that he was totally different from what she sees now, amazing transformation. Meanwhile, Sharon wondering what happens between Omer and Shany and Omer says that he really likes Shany, that she is a good soul and that he never believed to the lies of the "strategy group" in the house. According to him, Avihay has the biggest strategy and everything with him is a game.

In the smoking place, Haim says to Indal that he is happy to see him so smiled and happy with Eden and that always the first time when you fall in love is exciting.
BB announces the names of the nominated ones and everyone is worried about the "Games of BB" in which one of them will be saved. After the games, Shany wins. Avihay is angry that she nominated him with the words "I am sorry that the way to your town is long but have fun".
Judy asks Maayan in the kitchen if she wants later to talk with her on "four eyes" because she needs to explain some things.

After the dinner, Maayan tells to Avihay that Judy wants to talk with her "I feel bad for her because she doesn't owes me nothing. I don't have enough patience to talk with her" says Maayan. Later she and Judy talk face to face alone. "30 % from my will to come here was because Avihay. But I fast realized that he is not what I am looking for. Even if he was, I wouldn't try to separate you from him" says Judy. Maayan answers that her first impression from Judy was negative, that she seems to not respect herself enough to come in BB with this situation. "If Avihay was interested in you, I would be broken, really. What real I have here except him?" says Maayan.
Another confrontation with political root take place in the middle of the day. Indal and Shem confront with Sharon who cannot stop to makes propaganda of his Zionism. They start to argue also on a personal level, who was strategic, who was player and etc.
Shem was evicted.
http://www.upfile.co.il/file/202132033.html

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #94 on: February 22, 2017, 03:59:44 PM »
It was officially announced that the finale will be on March 28, 2017.

By the way, I am already pissed that Korin this season is usual with black clothes. Really! If she isn't with black then it is something very dark. I want to see some color, please! >:(

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #95 on: February 27, 2017, 04:15:47 PM »
Episode 21

Day 66
In DR, Sharon asks from BB to know news from a court case in which he is interested, but BB reminds him that he is not allowed to know something from outside. After it Orna helps to Sharon to sent a message from inside to the person who Sharon supports outside. Shany says it to Shem and he is disappointed that Sharon does this in prime time. Sharon and Shem often had argues before about this soldier who is now arrested and who Sharon supports. Orna is invited in DR to leave there the message which she wrote, a poster. BB remind to her that any messages like this are forbidden. BB also asks from the housemates to leave in DR all posters which they made during this season. They are not so glad. On the evening, Shem is evicted. Eden and Shany start to cry, while Sharon is glad that Shem is out.
In their beds, the love couples in the house whispers to each other love words.
Day 67
The housemates receive the task "Prison".

They are separated on Prison guards (Judy, Haim, Anastasia, Avihay), and the others are prisoners. The guards have fun while they could watch the others on camera 24/7.

The first talk which the guard catch on the camera is started by Maayan who talks with Dan and later with Orna that she has a problem with her jealousy and that she is worried that Avihay is guard so as Judy, and she cannot sees what happens between them. Orna says to Maayan that Avihay wouldn't do anything behind her back.
BB announces to the prisoners that they will be separated on two groups – Maayan, Eden, Dan and Omer in 1st group. Orna, Sharon, Shany and Indal are in 2nd group. The first group goes to work.

The second group stay in the cell but receive a secret task – they should hide from the first group that actually they will live "a luxury prison life". For first gift they receive a massage from girls from Thailand, while the other group is working hard.

Maayan is again upset that she sees Avihay and Judy together as guards. Dan jokes that Judy and Avihay are good match. Maayan is very nervous and starts to talk on loud voice that she cannot watches them together.
The privileged group continue to receive gift and surprises when is supposed to work. While the other group talk how hard would be tomorrow when they have to work again, Judy says to Shany that she is sad to see that Maayan is hurt from her. "I really don't want to make her feel bad. I don't even want Avihay. But remember my words, a half year later from this date they wouldn't even talk to each other" says Judy.
BB plays a song to the housemates. After it Avihay says to Orna that he cannot stands Shany anymore. He finds her disgusting and feels sorry for Omer who starts flirt with such a person as Shany. He says that he dreams Maayan to stop to talks with Shany.
Day 68
The two groups have two different breakfasts, separated from each other of course. Avihay wants to write a message on a t-shirt for the upcoming birthday of Maayan. Orna says to him that sadly but Shany could write it better than anyone else. Avihay isn't glad from that fact but agrees.
In the prison cell, Maayan says to Dan that she is sorry that she seemed "stupid" yesterday when she was so jealous about Avihay. "It's me. Even if the girl is the ugliest in the world I would be so jealous" says Maayan.
While the other group is working for real again, the privileged group (Sharon, Indal, Shany and Orna) watch on a screen videos of the housemates. Shany hears the talk between Avihay and Orna about her (how he cannot stands her), later Orna hears how Shany talks about her, that Orna soon will start a romance with Sharon for strategy. Shany is angry to Avihay. Anastasia who also watched the video because she is a guard, also is angry to Avihay and says it to him face to face. Judy also joins the conversation against Avihay and she confronts with him by saying him about his bad sides. Avihay answers that he even don't talk with her (Judy) and asks her to shut up.
Avihay decides to write by himself a message to Maayan on a t-shirt for her birthday, just because he doesn't wants everyone to say that the previous one was written by Shany.
BB reveals that there was a secret task. BB announces that the prisoners who really did work hard will receive a prize – meeting with a member from their family. But they should decide who will be the one who will give up from the meeting and Omer says that he gives up. The group of prisoners should decide who between the guards to replace Omer. They can't decide and BB leaves the choice in the hands of Haim and Avihay. Avihay becomes a prisoner and will meet his mother.
Maayan celebrates her birthday. She says to Avihay that was hard for her to be a prisoner when he was guard with Judy. Maayan talks with her mother. Her mom sends kisses to Avihay. Dan talks with his sister. Avihay talks with his mother. She says that she is proud of him and etc. and in the end of the talk she confuses and surprises everyone by saying indirectly that she doesn't likes Maayan. Her words "Samson and Delilah. Watch out..." confuse Avihay who later says that he is a bit angry to his mom. Maayan is worried and Orna gives advices to Maayan to continue to be what she was till now.

The housemates hear the names of the nominated ones.
http://www.upfile.co.il/file/606113750.html

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #96 on: February 27, 2017, 04:18:13 PM »
It's not announced yet who nominated who but before the saving game Anastasia, Shany, Orna and Sharon were nominated.

Today Shany was saved and she nominated Avihay.

Avihay, Anastasia, Sharon and Orna are nominated for eviction this week.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #97 on: February 28, 2017, 01:38:28 PM »
This poll shows that is possible Orna to be evicted, but i think that Anastasia will be the evicted one tonight.

http://www.bigbrother.gq/2017/02/blog-post_27.html

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #98 on: February 28, 2017, 03:16:56 PM »
Anastasia was evicted tonight.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #99 on: March 01, 2017, 03:16:19 PM »
Episode 22

Day 68
It's turn to Eden for meeting with her mother. The meeting is emotional for both of them, her mom gives to Eden advices for the life in the house and also outside. Eden is so excited, just like everyone who spoke with a member of the family, but Eden was the only one who broke the rules, hit the door between her and her mom and stole a hug.

Maayan enters in DR crying. She also wants a hug from her mom and finds it unfair that Eden has this emotional meeting with physical touch. BB explains to Maayan that it wasn't planned Eden to hug her mom, she just gave a hit to the door which it seems was weak. Maayan also feels upset that the mother of Avihay doesn't like her. "I understand also why. She sees that I don't give back to him everything which he does for me" says Maayan. Meanwhile, in the bedroom, Avihay says to Dan and Sharon that he is sorry that he wasn't able to asks his mom why she said "Samson and Delilah. Watch out." Sharon answers that she wouldn't say anything even if he asks her.
Later, when the lights are turn off, Shany and Omer kiss in their bed and Omer jokes that their kisses are like they are couple of 65 years old people.
Avihay and Maayan aren't asleep and Avihay tells to her that he is angry to his mom about the words she said and angry to himself that he did not ask her what happens. Maayan wants to know what is the story of Samson and Delilah and Avihay explains to her that Samson fell in love with Dalilah but she stole his strength by cutting his hair (Biblical story). "Yes, you are my weakness but not in this way. In a good way. But don't forget, Maayan, my mother doesn't knows you". says Avihay.
Day 69
On the morning, Maayan and Sharon seem to have more close communication than the past weeks. They look at each other with "light in eyes" and Sharon gives to Maayan a bracelet which he made for her.
In the bedroom, Omer says to Shany that he likes her lips. When she says that they are natural Omer is very happy because he likes exactly natural lips like hers. Judy enters in the bedroom with the special glasses of BB (BB gives every week those glasses to one of the housemates because there is a camera in it and the viewers could see the house "with the eyes of the housemates"). After it Judy goes in DR nervous. She is upset. "When I wear those glasses I try to imagine what the people see. And I noticed that here everyone has someone. Just I am alone. It's strange how you could be in a full house and to feel so lonely. My whole life was like that. In Norway for example I was in a Christian school. There was another jewish girl, but even she has preferred to be with the Christians and not with me." says through tears Judy.

Haim prepares ceremony for Maayan's birthday and he plans to make her first public kiss with Avihay official. He talks like he is on a wedding and asks them if they would kiss. They do so.

Orna starts to jealous that Dan watches Anastasia in the pool. Later Dan is in his bed and talks with Judy and Anastasia about his expectations for the other housemates and how they wasn't so bad people as he thought in the beginning. Orna enters in the bedroom but soon exits. Anastasia asks her if she bothers her but Orna leaves without comment. Sharon, Haim and Avihay join in the "drama episode" with funny jokes about cheating. Orna is far from glad that Dan talks with those two girls, Dan is angry and says that he will do whatever he wants. Anastasia is even more angry because she finds Orna as an obsessive person and Anastasia talks with Judy that Orna is not normal. Back in the bedroom Orna explains to Dan that there is a border which he shouldn't cross. He tries to understands.

Day 70
The housemates are invited in DR to make their nominations for eviction.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Orna – Shany (because she is fake), Anastasia (she loves to enters in things which are not her business)
Dan – Shany, Anastasia (did not give reasons)
Anastasia -  Orna, Dan (I have better interaction with the others in the house)
Judy – Orna, Sharon  (did not give reasons)
Omer – Orna (she doesn't likes me), Judy (did not give reasons)
Indal – Omer (because I think that he wouldn't be evicted), Sharon (he is aggressive)
Eden – Sharon (did not give reasons), Avihay (I don't see him as a real man)
Sharon – Indal (according to Indal our police is a Nazi police), Shany (she judges in a day)
Shany – Avihay (pathetic), Orna (did not give reasons)
Avihay – Shany (I don't care about her), Eden (she was in love with Hezi, then with Indal, when Hezi went back she was again with him, now she is again with Indal. Came on!)
Maayan – Judy (I don't like her, I just waited her immunity to pass), Shany (less close to me in this house)
Haim – Shany, Anastasia (both are not my close friends)

Meanwhile, with the nominations the housemates talk about their experiences in the past week – Shany and Omer are glad that they become a couple, the same happens with Eden and Indal, Judy still doesn't knows how to deal with her loneliness in the house. Avihay still can't find an answer about the words of his mom about Maayan. Haim pretend to be a Mentalist and tries a trick with BB in DR.
When Haim exits from DR, he tries the trick with some housemates, and he really did read their thoughts.
Day 71
Orna asks Maayan if she would go on a date with Sharon. Maayan says that she has a problem with men for whom the children are their whole world and asks in turn Orna the same question. Orna answers that she doesn't like older men. Maayan asks Orna why she asked this question for Sharon. Orna answers that she noticed "something special" between Maayan and Sharon, that she has read it on their "body language".
A helicopter with message for Avihay from his mother flies above the house. "Avihay, follow your heart. Maayan, good luck" is written on the door of the helicopter. Avihay is very pleased for the "forgiveness message" of his mom. Maayan wasn't outside and she did not see the helicopter and when the others say to her she cannot believes and goes in DR to asks BB if it's true. When BB confirms it, Maayan says that she is happy for the message but it doesn't changes the fact that actually Avihay's mom doesn't likes her.
While Haim, Sharon and Maayan are outdoors, they hear screams from friends of Dan who say wishes to Dan about his upcoming birthday. They scream that Haim is a real friend of Dan, that Maayan is a real friend, that Avihay is a real friend and etc, but not a word for Orna. It bothers and upsets Orna very much who seeks explanation from Dan, but he doesn't knows why his friends scream things like that, according to his words he finds it very strange. While Dan and Orna talk about that, the others don't keep the comments about this between them.
Almost everyone is outdoors and they hear screams from outside the house "Avihay, watch Maayan and Sharon".
While Sharon and Haim are in DR and "killing time", BB decides to give a secret task, just for fun. He asks from Haim to mislead the other housemates that he hides his real date of birth. Haim exits from the DR, and on a background of dramatic music he tells a fake story that today he has a birthday but he hided it because when he was a child he broke his head and was forbidden for him to celebrates on this day. The others did really believe in this.

Avihay and Eden give to Avihay advice to not leave Maayan to Sharon, to fight for her. Later Maayan says to Avihay that nothing happens between her and Sharon.
Anastasia was evicted.
http://www.upfile.co.il/file/171127984.html