Author Topic: Big Brother 8 Israel  (Read 6363 times)

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • Username: bbfan
  • A Traveller In Time
Re: Big Brother 8 Israel
« Reply #100 on: March 06, 2017, 08:02:07 AM »
Episode 23

Day 73
Sharon sees a helicopter above the house with message "If to be a Zionist is to be a racist ,then I am proud racist". Indal is disappointed from this. In DR, Orna feels bad that one of her sisters will marry this days but she is here. "I only hope that my stay here will worth every missing thing outside. And I know that my relationship with Dan doesn't look good outside, but I've been always different." says Orna.
Indal provokes again Sharon while during the dinner he says to him "Good appetite, racist". Sharon answers that Indal should be ashamed and they start the old argue between them – if the Zionism is good, if Sharon is a good person.

Anastasia is evicted. Shany says to Omer that she is not able to watch those people anymore (Orna and company).
Day 74
The alarm is heard in the house – it means that someone breaks the rules in the house and still sleeps while all other are out of the bedroom. The housemates are angry and they find out that the sleeping person is Shany. She refuses to wakes up and does it with purpose, because she knows that it will affects the budget, she wants to punish some housemates. Omer tries to show her "the right way" but with no result. The other think about how to deal with her behavior.

The housemates hear from BB that their new weekly task is "Dinner in a amazing restaurant". They receive official clothes. Meanwhile Haim blames Shany that she hides cigarettes. When everyone is in a closet room, Haim wants from everyone to show they reserves of cigarettes. Shany is against it and refuses to do it. They all confront with her. Shany says that she doesn't owes anything because they never invite her to eat when they cook. Orna says that Shany loves to play as a victim, Avihay also thinks so.
The housemates understand that their restaurant will "fly" 50 meters above the house and they will have a "dinner on air". They should eat together, without exceptions, everything which is given to them, no matter how disgusting will be sometimes. While they are on the air, they understand that their eating will not remain without prize – if everyone of them eat the things in the air restaurant, one by one, the housemates who did not talk with their family yet will do it now. The first is Shany who speaks with her mom. Her mother warns Shany that "Maayan (Delilah) is not stealing only the strength of Avihay (Samson) but also hers (Shany's)". After it, Indal talks with his brother and nephew. Sharon sees video message from his children. Also Orna sees a message from her family and the wedding of her sister. The task is successful.

In the kitchen Maayan says to Sharon how cute are his children. In the closet room, Shany tells to Omer about the words of her mother. "I don't care if Maayan is my "enemy" here. She is not from the people with whom I would be friend after BB anyways." says Shany. In DR, Haim says to BB that he feels how everything which he ate is "moving" in his body, even under the skin.
Judy says to Indal that she ate the disgusting things only because of him because he deserves to see his family. "You are not like everyone else for me. You are always here for me and I owe you this" says Judy. In the bedroom, the others jokes about the task. Haim says to Sharon that he feels how the things which he ate are moving in him. "Everything was already dead, Haim. Are you joking with me?" asks Sharon. Later Sharon says to Haim that by eating all this, they did the right thing because they are all together in this house.

In the kitchen Indal and Judy are in conversation about relationships and Indal asks her who between all men in the house would choose Judy for a partner. She answers that probably Dan in the beginning but now she would chooses him (Indal).

Later Judy says to Eden that she just had a talk with Indal and Eden goes to asks Indal if there is something which she should knows. Indal tells to her the talk between him and Judy and Eden doesn't seems very happy.
Day 75
Outdoors, the housemates hear screams from fans "Shany, Maayan has nominated you". Maayan doesn't knows how to react, while Shany says to her friends that her mother warned her. In the kitchen, the opposite camp find the relationship of Shany and Omer as fake.
In their bed, Orna and Dan had their first kiss. Also in their bed, Eden says to Indal that she loves him for what he is.
Day 76
Avihay says to Maayan that he is afraid from the close future, when he will be outside this "fairytale" called Big Brother. Indal and Haim have a talk about their families and how much they miss them. The boys in the house made a ball and want to play football but BB takes the ball. The housemates explain to BB their need to play and BB allows them to play. During the game, suddenly Orna starts to jealous Dan, because he have been "watched Shany".
http://www.upfile.co.il/file/609033563.html

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #101 on: March 06, 2017, 03:32:37 PM »
This week all housemates were nominated for eviction.
There was a special game of saving in "The games of BB". A funny football game.

After turning on carousel, everyone of the housemates had a chance for penalty in the net. The one who do it despite the dizziness caused from the carousel will be the saved one and the others will remain nominated.

Omer was saved after the game.

All other housemates are nominated for eviction this week and this time there will be a double eviction.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #102 on: March 07, 2017, 01:26:15 PM »
Obviously Eden will be one of the evicted housemates tonight according to this poll. The other one will be between Judy, Orna, Dan and Indal.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #103 on: March 07, 2017, 03:27:13 PM »
I can't...Eden and Indal were evicted tonight one after another! :o

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #104 on: March 08, 2017, 02:05:04 AM »
Just basing on the recaps, does Shany still have a friend left in the house? It seems her two close people left... Also I feel Orna is horrid
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #105 on: March 08, 2017, 08:03:53 AM »
Just basing on the recaps, does Shany still have a friend left in the house? It seems her two close people left... Also I feel Orna is horrid

Well, I guess...no.  ::)  Except Omer who is her lover/boyfriend she doesn't have anybody else. Probably Judy, because Judy is also rejected by the others.
I can't stand Orna anymore. Thanks for that stupid twist in which all evicted housemates were returnees she is still in the house as she was evicted once. And now there is no salvation from her... :mad

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #106 on: March 08, 2017, 08:12:28 AM »
Episode 24

Day 75
BB announces to the housemates that even when their weekly task "Dinner on the air" was successful, they have made 50 violations of the rules in the house during the past week, so their budget is limited. Despite this, arguing, they allocate the budget.
Day 76
Outdoors, Sharon and Haim talk about the difficulties to be here and Sharon says that he needs more interesting company than he has here.
Day 77
Shany goes in DR, to asks for the red wine which they ordered, but Dan finds it as a problem because during the allocation of the budget Judy was the one who ordered the only bottle of red wine. Orna again reacts with jealousy "Judy has her own mouth. Why you need to speak for her?" she asks Dan.

Orna speaks a lot for this, warning Dan to "not gives a stage" of Judy and Shany. Dan only answers with "Yes, you are right" (like a puppy if you ask me).
Day 78
The housemates play the saving football game "The games of BB", in which Omer won. After the game the boys want to continue to play for fun. Judy joins them. On the bench Maayan says to Eden how "ugly it seems that Judy is the only girl there". Eden is worried for other thing - that the couples will be separated on the upcoming double eviction.
In the closet room Shany says to Omer that she is on stress from the words that some couple will be separated on the eviction. "It won't be us" comforts her Omer.
Back on the little "football stadium" Maayan, Orna and Eden just dying from jealousy that "their men" play football with Judy. Maayan even screams "Without hands in the game, please." and "What, she wants a kick by me?" says Maayan for Judy.

Maayan also is angry to Avihay for playing with Judy. Dan is angry to Maayan because her behavior seems ridiculous.
In DR, Judy is sorry that she did not win in the saving game because she is sure that she will be the next evicted one. She also says that she is proud that for the first time, when she played football, wasn't thinking how it will looks alike, what the others will say, she just had fun.
Day 79
Maayan confesses in front of Orna that something happened between her and Avihay in the last days, that she feels that she really loves him lately. In DR, Indal and Eden say that they are afraid from the upcoming eviction and that one of them could stay without the other here.
Outdoors starts conflict from nothing – Shany blames Orna that the milk is not enough in the house. They start to offend each other personally. Later in their bed, Shany says to Omer that she had a need from his missing support against Orna. Omer answers that if he notices that she needs his support he would give it.
Again outdoors, Indal says a joke that Dan looks at Eden and Shany with "wet eyes". Orna hears it and again makes from this a very big problem. "Why you make yourself so pathetic, despite that you are afraid that you look pathetic" Dan asks Orna.
Maayan is angry to Shany that she laughs on the words of Indal about Dan (that he look the other girls). Maayan says to Shany that she doesn't wants to talk with her anymore. Shany asks her what happened with her "fake" friendship with her, Maayan doesn't answer.

Avihay answers to Shany that she doesn't have a good influence to Maayan and Shany says to him that he was the one who talks behind the back of Maayan and says offensive words about her.
Later the argue in which Shany blames Avihay for having a lot of strategies in the house continue. Sharon suddenly starts to support Avihay and Omer wants to take the word and to support Shany. Sharon and Shany confront.
In the kitchen Maayan asks Avihay if he really have said offensive words about her behind her back. He answers that it was the first week here when he was angry to her.
In the bedroom, Sharon says to Haim that Shany is egoistic, cheap girl, with low self esteem who plays as a victim.

In the closet room, Eden prays to God to leave her here with Indal. They both kiss and promise to be here together till the end.
Eden and Indal were evicted.
http://www.upfile.co.il/file/54950103.html

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #107 on: March 08, 2017, 08:22:39 AM »
Ziggy from Season 6 returns in the house! :-*

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #108 on: March 08, 2017, 09:19:34 AM »
Is Shany winning? Like the house seems to be full of bullies
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #109 on: March 08, 2017, 10:31:53 AM »
Is Shany winning? Like the house seems to be full of bullies

I am rooting for Shany. Even if sometimes she could be really annoying i prefer her than the others. They really start to "dance on my nerves". I like also Judy but it's impossible for her to win. According to the polls and to the comments which i read, Avihay, Sharon or Maayan have a real chance to win. It seems to be the second season in which i will dislike the winner. Upfff.. :-\
I need a miracle... :Ang

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #111 on: March 10, 2017, 05:38:14 AM »
#Morta
Another fake Sia in the house...And with apetite for ten people... :o I can't with this joke! ;D

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #112 on: March 13, 2017, 03:55:43 PM »
Episode 25

Day 80
Shany takes a shower in the bathroom. Orna and Maayan wait their turn. Orna asks from Shany to finishes fast because there would not be a hot water for her. Shany answers that she doesn't sees a problem and it leads to confrontation between Shany and Maayan, who also wants hot water.
After the bath, Shany says to Maayan that her mother has warned her about Maayan during the telephone talk. At night, just before the eviction, Shany asks forgiveness from Maayan about her reactions today. Maayan accepts it and they hug.

Eden and Indal were evicted. Shany is broken. Maayan is surprised in a bad way that Judy stays in the house. Haim feels pain that Indal is gone. Judy says to Sharon that she is upset to see the reaction of the people here after she was voted to stay, as she is guilty for something. Judy thanks to God that she is here. A confrontation between Shany and Orna ,caused from the fact that they can't stand each other anymore, begins. Shany blames Orna that she started a boycott of her. Orna is offended by the words said by Shany earlier this day.
After the "stormy" evening, another surprise waits the housemates. An alien spaceship suddenly stops in their yard.
Day 81

Ziggy the alien wakes up the housemates. They are excited from the upcoming task. In the closet room, Maayan says to Shany that she is more that surprised that "the thing"(Judy) is still in the house. Shany answers that she knows very well why Judy is still here – she is a good person, who suffered a lot here and even all the jealousy from Maayan she never ever said a bad word about her. Maayan says that she knows that Judy is not bad, she just can't accept her.
While Judy says to Sharon that she doesn't care anymore who is with or against her, Maayan says to Orna outdoors that she is so sorry that exactly her behavior towards Judy was her "saving ticket" who brought her back in the house after the eviction, and she couldn't forgive to herself.
BB says to the housemates that their special guest Ziggy has a special power – he could stops the time. When the time is stopped by Ziggy, they shouldn't move at all. During this "time stop", they will be surprised with some events.
Ziggy is very curious and improvises an interview with the housemates, he loves to talk and to asks questions. Ziggy stops the time for the first time. Eden and Indal come and bring a lovely messages to the housemates, who are not allowed to move or to hug them. In DR, Judy says that she was touched by the love which she felt from outside.
2nd time stop – the mother of Haim comes with home made food for him. She hugs him, he is touched but couldn't move or talk with her. Also another fat fake Sia comes...and eats from the food for Haim. Haim, after the time stop, is very disgusted that Sia ate from his dinner and the others joke with him. Later in the bedroom, Sharon says to Haim that he was touched by the meeting of Haim with his mother. Haim says that he is more sensitive "inside", and doesn't shows all his feelings. In DR, Haim says that BB really can surprise him.
Late at night, Ziggy asks the housemates if they are curious to know what the people think about them. 3rd time stop – a journalist comes and reads comments about the housemates.

According to people: Orna – looks like a personage from a comedy show, her relationship with Dan is fake, she is religious only in front of the cameras, she is jealous as hell. Avihay – a big player. Shany – the others are afraid from her but smile at her like she is Kim Jong-un. Sharon – he is here only for money. Judy – became the tragic personage in the house. After the time stop, Maayan explains to Judy that no one here boycotts her, Judy disagrees. Shany is so happy that the public doesn't like Dan and Orna and can't stop to joke and laugh. Omer is angry that Shany goes in this "low level" by reacting like this. In DR, Orna says that she doesn't cares what the people think about her. In the bathroom, Dan, Maayan and Avihay could understand why Orna looks fake to the others – because she entered as very religious but step by step she does things which can't be accepted as religious.
Day 82
Orna says to Ziggy that she is a bit upset from yesterday. Ziggy asks Sharon if he still wants interesting "housemates". Ziggy stops the time for 4th time and people with the opposite political views come to talk in the house but Sharon is not able to answer to them. One of the guests is the housemate from Season 6, Ortal Ben Dayan. After it, Sharon says to the housemates that there is manipulation about him. Outdoors, Omer says to Dan that Sharon is the biggest manipulator here.
Day 83
Outdoors the housemates are curious about their personages in a famous comic show. After some jokes with the housemates,

Ziggy again stops the time and the housemates see the famous scene in which Dan and Orna touch their legs under the table. After it they all see how they look in the comic show on the screen in the saloon.
After another time stopping, the housemates see how they made the nominations for eviction.
http://www.upfile.co.il/file/296759743.html

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #113 on: March 13, 2017, 04:08:40 PM »
Nominations:

Avihay – Judy, Shany
Dan - Judy, Shany
Haim – Omer, Shany
Judy – Avihay, Maayan
Maayan - Judy, Shany
Omer – Orna, Sharon
Orna – Omer, Shany
Shany – Orna, Sharon
Sharon – Omer, Shany

Nominated before the saving game: Orna, Shany, Judy, Sharon and Omer

During the last saving game this season Omer was saved. He nominated Haim.

Nominated for eviction this week: Haim, Orna, Shany, Judy, Sharon

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #114 on: March 14, 2017, 09:04:18 AM »
Judy and Orna have the lower chance to stay after the eviction tonight.

http://omritv.co.il/archives/35387/3

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #115 on: March 14, 2017, 03:14:26 PM »
Judy just was evicted... :vio

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #116 on: March 15, 2017, 02:31:36 PM »
Episode 26

Day 83
The episode starts with a scene from the previous episode. Ziggy asks Orna and Maayan if they are curious to see the nominations for eviction and stops the time. All housemates see (and some just hear) the nominations for eviction. After it, there is a little storm of emotions – Shany says to Omer that she always knew that Haim, even pretending that he is a friend, he nominated her. Judy says to Omer that she is more than shocked that exactly Dan has said her name during the nominations. Shany says to Avihay that she did not nominated him because he is hypocrite only with the others but not with himself. Orna is angry to Dan that he said that he needs Omer in the house because Shany is not alone, and if she was alone it would be hard for him to not comfort her, even hating her. Shany sees it from the window (Orna's talk) and can't stop to laugh. Orna is also angry that Dan feels a need to talk with Judy about his nomination. Judy goes in the bathroom to cry because she feels offended by Dan's nomination. Dan comes and apologizes but Judy stops him with the words "Do you know that you were the only person to whom I told all my life story here and the closest person to me? And to do so?".
Day 84
Outdoors, Orna apologizes to Omer for her nomination and that she said that Omer "jumped" in Shany's bed on the second day after he came. Omer says that he is not with Shany because of the game. Later Omer says to Shany about the apology of Orna and she warns him to not believes to it because she did the same with Shany many times and continue to "work behind the back" even after the apology.

Ziggy visits the housemates and soon he and the others are surprised that Ziggy has a message with helicopter - "Ziggy, we miss you. Come home. From mom and dad!". I can't...Ziggy is so cute on this scene when he screams "Mom...dad"!!!! ;D ;D ;D

In the yard, Orna, Dan, Maayan and Haim hear screams from fans :"Maayan and Avihay you are the couple of the country. Orna and Dan are your friends."
In the bedroom, Shany and Judy have a talk for the upcoming eviction. Judy says to Shany that "it's sure that one of us go home".
In the saloon, Avihay says to Orna that was fair the fans screamed that he and Maayan are "better couple" because Orna is divorced and doesn't looks good to be in a relationship in the house. Dan feels offended by this words and says to Avihay that "who suffers from low self esteem couldn't be in a relationship with divorced women with 2 children" - words said about Avihay.

In DR, Dan says that Avihay hurts Orna in this way not for the first time and that he should be ashamed. Also that it's sad that when Avihay understood that he haven't personage in a famous comedy show he became different.
The housemates prepare for their Purim party (holiday in Israel), in which the people always dress special costumes. Avihay and Maayan are King and Queen. Sharon is Donald Trump. Orna and Dan – Cat and Dog. Omer and Shany – Mr. And Mrs. Smith. Judy – a spaceman. Haim – a bottle of soda. During the party night, Orna warns Dan to "not does bullshits" with Judy, it means to not dance with her or Shany. Dan says to Orna that it should be really the last time when Orna says it to him.

After the party, Ziggy says to Sharon and Maayan that his task is over and he should go home. He says goodbye to everyone.
Day 85
The housemates understand that their weekly task is successful. On the evening, in the company of Avihay and Haim, Dan and Orna think about their future together after the show, how they probably will live together, what the other would do if will be evicted first and etc. Dan thinks that outside they will understand better if they are for each other, while Orna thinks that she shouldn't waste her time if the things are not serious from now.
Day 86
In the "Games of Big Brother" Omer wins and nominates Haim, "because he is sure that he will survive the eviction". Later, outdoors, Sharon says to Haim that everything will be alright and he will return in the house after the eviction (Haim). In the "nest", Maayan says to Avihay that she haven't even imagine that she will go so further in the game and that she will misses everything from here when she goes outside.
Judy was evicted.
http://www.upfile.co.il/file/125886327.html

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #117 on: March 20, 2017, 07:59:21 AM »
Episode 27

Day 87
While the housemates are outdoors, Sharon sees another helicopter with message about him "Sharon, the whole country loves you". It seems that the others are jealous about it and Maayan whispers to Avihay "I have a feeling that Sharon will be on top 5 on the finale and will eliminates on of us, the veterans." Omer, Shany and Avihay agree with the words of Maayan and think that all the way to finale is a good strategy for Sharon.
While the others prepare their baggage before the eviction, Dan and Orna can't wait to see the outside world again.
Maayan asks Dan in the saloon if he is afraid that Orna could go tonight and he answers that he is not worried because this is just a game and doesn't matter who will be on the finale, the winning here is not the game, the winning is to fight with yourself.
Judy was evicted the same night. After it, in the closet room, Shany, Orna and Omer are happy that only 2 weeks remain till the finale. Later everyone is outdoors, only Dan stays in the bed. Orna asks him why he is not with the others and he answers that he is disgusted from the hypocrisy in the house and another reason - he just don't want to go there.
Day 88
The housemates find out their new weekly task - "Big Brother Radio". They will have their personal radio show, and later will be on couples. They also should answer to questions by viewers, questions sent via fax.
The housemates start to think about their shows – what will write, what will say and etc.
The first radio show is of Sharon – he first starts with funny facts about the housemates and continues with his conflict with Shany. He explains that "this housemate should apologizes for all the things which she said without to be truth". He receives a fax with question "What you are still doing here" and answers that just he is here.
The radio show of Dan starts with news. Then he receives a fax with question "Is your relationship with Orna is real? From outside we see that she breaks you and makes from you another person". Dan answers that he haven't imagine that will be with woman like Orna but he is very happy from that fact.
Orna starts her radio show with jokes and sings a religious song. Later she receives a fax from a friend of Dan "How it could be that you have so low self esteem and Dan suffers from that every time when he looks at another girl?". Orna answers that Dan is a big boy and doesn't needs someone to tells him what to do and that for sure she is not a person who tells him what to do.
The radio show of Haim – he talks about his father, funny and sad facts.

Meanwhile, when Haim talks on the radio, Dan says to Orna that he also face difficulties with the thoughts of his friend about Orna and she answers that she is not able to handle all this.
Maayan starts her radio show with stories about her love with Avihay and how thankful she is for finding him.
In the bedroom Orna shows the fax which she received to Dan (the fax from his friend). Dan answers that he is not his friends, he is Dan. Orna says that she is not ready to face the reality outside where she is hated by the close people around Dan. Dan says that he is really tired of her sometimes. Then Orna decides to gives him back "all the space he needs".

Shany starts her radio show and receives a fax with question "How it could be that you've never nominated Dan for eviction. Is it possible to have still feelings to him and you are with Omer just to make him jealous?". Shany disagrees. 
Meanwhile Orna says to Maayan that she and Dan give "a break from each other".
Shany continues her radio show with apology to Sharon, Maayan and Orna, she also tells to them all the good things which she sees in them.
Orna and Maayan are in bed and Orna is asked from Sharon where is Dan. Then he understands that Orna and Dan are not longer together.
Avihay starts his late radio show with news from the house and receives a question "Why you are different person in the house". Avihay answer to this question that here he left all the masks behind. He also starts to talk about his love with Maayan.
It is turn to Omer for his radio show in which he talks about his family. Also explains how much he loves Shany.
Day 89
Orna cries in the closet room and Maayan comforts her. After it Orna goes in DR and says "I'm not jealous, I did not stole the boyfriend of anyone. If it is my image outside then I am really sorry that I came here. It seems that I am the worst woman in this world".

Outdoors, Dan says to Maayan that he cannot be anymore with Orna, that he is tired of her criticism and doesn't have a patience for it anymore.
The housemates start to think about their "couple radio shows". Dan wants to talks with Orna but she doesn't wants because "it hurts".
Maayan and Haim are the first with radio show on couples. They asks funny questions.
In the saloon, Orna and Maayan talk about Dan and that Orna can't understands why Dan reacts as he does.
Shany and Dan are the second couple on the radio show. They try to clear all the conflicts between them and asks forgiveness from each other, also make an interview. After the show, Shany hugs Orna and apologizes for all argues with her. Sharon says to Haim that the house is full with fake people.
Avihay and Orna have a radio show and interview each other about their dreams, love and personal experiences.
Orna and Dan try to talk again but they find out that they are not able to talk anymore. Orna says that no matter what she says he will see a bad thing in it, Dan says that he doesn't have words anymore.
The last "radio couple" are Omer and Sharon. Sharon seems aggressive against Omer, finds him fake and thinks that his relationship with Shany is fake. Omer says that he loves Shany no matter what and who she is.

Orna says to Shany that she is lucky for having Omer. Sharon tells on the radio show about his personal life and career.
Day 90
Orna says to Maayan that she can't understands why the people see that she is jealous because she thinks that she is far away from that. "I have everything, do I need to be jealous? " says Orna.
The housemates hear the names of the nominated ones.
http://www.upfile.co.il/file/520033218.html

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #118 on: March 20, 2017, 02:57:22 PM »
Nominations:

Avihay – Shany, Sharon
Orna – Omer, Sharon
Dan – Omer, Shany
Haim – Omer, Shany
Maayan – Omer, Sharon
Omer – Orna, Sharon
Shany – Dan, Sharon
Sharon – Omer, Shany

Nominated for eviction: Orna, Dan, Omer, Shany and Sharon

This time no one will save himself by "Games of Big Brother".
The eviction tomorrow will be double.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #119 on: March 20, 2017, 03:03:38 PM »
Omer and Dan are in danger from the double eviction tomorrow.

http://omritv.co.il/archives/35681/3

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #120 on: March 21, 2017, 03:08:36 PM »
Omer was the first evicted.

Dan was the second evicted tonight.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #121 on: March 21, 2017, 03:29:15 PM »
WOW!!! Something happened tonight during the life show which set up the israeli media on fire! During the finale pause break of the show before the eviction, the host Erez Tal broke a bottle in the head of a fan who want's a selfie...  :o Now, minutes after the show every media writes or talk for that. Some people say that it is real, other say that it was a joke prepared from Erez to scare the female host Korin. No matter what was it, it was TOTALLY UNEXPECTED and it brought a lot of shock in the first minutes in everyone who saw that or hear it from the news! WOW! ::)

Offline Denis

• Winner
  • Username: DenisColo
« Reply #122 on: March 21, 2017, 05:12:27 PM »
WOW!!! Something happened tonight during the life show which set up the israeli media on fire! During the finale pause break of the show before the eviction, the host Erez Tal broke a bottle in the head of a fan who want's a selfie...  :o Now, minutes after the show every media writes or talk for that. Some people say that it is real, other say that it was a joke prepared from Erez to scare the female host Korin. No matter what was it, it was TOTALLY UNEXPECTED and it brought a lot of shock in the first minutes in everyone who saw that or hear it from the news! WOW! ::)
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5fkwou_tal-attacks_fun

lol i saw this in erez instagram , of course it has to be a joke

BTW thanks so much dani for taking your time every week and make what an amazings recaps, loves  :-*

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #123 on: March 22, 2017, 09:51:30 AM »
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5fkwou_tal-attacks_fun

lol i saw this in erez instagram , of course it has to be a joke

BTW thanks so much dani for taking your time every week and make what an amazings recaps, loves  :-*

Thanks, Denis! I really try to do my best! :-*

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #124 on: March 22, 2017, 10:01:33 AM »
Episode 28

Day 91
On the morning there is a tension between Orna and Dan after they broke up. Outdoors, Haim asks Dan what happens between him and Orna and he answers that "sometimes the things aren't what we've want". Haim answers back that the couples always have argues but everything is better after it. Maayan talks with Orna and gives to her advice to clear the things with Dan because no one knows how much time remain to them both in the show. Maayan also says to Dan that Orna cannot stops cry and is better they both to talk.
In the bedroom, Dan invites Orna to talk. Orna explains that she is deeply hurt from the fact that Dan sees her as a jealous and obsessive person and hided it till few days ago. Dan seems very tired of everything and tries to tell to Orna that in their relationship they face the point of no return "I am just not there. I thought that outside the things will be different, but there is no "outside" anymore. For me it's over" says Dan.
In the garden, Orna shares her feelings with Maayan :"Now I understand Shany. Now I am sure that in the beginning he gave to her this vibe of love and she believed as I did, and then he suddenly said to her that he is "not there". When he said it also to me I couldn't believe...Like his feelings just disappeared just like that" says Orna.

In DR, Dan says to BB that he really tried to make the things right with Orna but it seems that they are completely different in all their views of the world and emotions. And that the problem wasn't that his friends doesn't like Orna.
Meanwhile, in the kitchen, Shany says to Orna "Look, we couldn't be the best friends with you but I want you to know that the problem between you and Dan is not because of you. He has the problem that always think what the others think, he wants everyone to loves him".
Day 92
Orna says to Avihay and Maayan that she misses Dan next to her in the bed. Maayan says that she sees that Orna also misses to Dan. Orna says that even if Dan has another girlfriend he would breaks up with her because of his friends.

In the jacuzzi outside, Dan jokes that he is in there for the last time because he will be evicted.
In DR, Orna, Shany and Maayan asks from BB to send in the house a man who will make the others to jealous. After it Shany asks Orna if she and Dan have ever kissed and Orna says "no". Shany cannot believes and Maayan jokes that "only the viewers know". In the end no one of the girls believes to the other two that they "did not have anything under the blanket" with their boyfriends in the house.

The housemates hear the names of the nominated ones.

Orna is worried of the nomination. Shany comforts her and also doesn't misses the moment to say about the bad sides of the character of Dan. Orna and Shany agrees that Dan has a fear of intimacy and that they both deserve to be on the finale. "I've never seen the real you, Shany. Always saw the bad things, now I see how brave and strong are you" says Orna.
Later in the bathroom, Sharon tries "to open the eyes" of Orna and says about Shany :"It looks fake, Orna. From distance it seems that she plays with you. The whole season she was against you. It is a pure strategy". Orna asks from Sharon to believes to her intuition and says that she is sure that the things between her and Shany are true now. Sharon answers that he hopes so, but he thinks that he is right.
Day 93
Orna asks Maayan if she thinks that the "peace" between Orna and Shany is real. Maayan answers that she would never be so close with person with whom she had such big argues like Orna and Shany had, and it really looks strange. Dan also joins in the conversation and says that Shany now is so "good and thankful" because she has Omer and it means that she is a "little person/woman" to depend of a man. Orna confronts with Dan with the words "There are men in this world, Dan, that really could find the good sides of a woman. Not to say that she is jealous, bad and with low self esteem". Dan understands that Orna is hurt by him and again apologizes that he decided to do "the right thing" so late and not in the beginning. Orna goes in the closet room to cry and Maayan wants to comfort her and tells her that "the problem is not in her".
Later in DR, Orna says that today after her regular prayer she realized that she should make peace with Dan, because she was hurt, yes, but the world is not over because of a man. And she should remember this story as "one beautiful friendship".
Orna goes outside to talks with Dan and says to him that she forgives everything. She confesses before Dan that in fact he was right – she is jealous, she suffers sometimes from low self esteem and she couldn't change herself and she is glad that someone like him said to her the truth. She also says that he was the "dearest" thing for her in the house.

In DR, the housemates are worried that the upcoming eviction will be double.
Omer and Dan were evicted.
http://www.upfile.co.il/file/557867225.html