Author Topic: Gran Hermano 17 Spain  (Read 6609 times)

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jøsêttö
Re: Gran Hermano 17 Spain
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2016, 04:29:16 AM »
It's Exi's season to shine, will he do the casting? I hope so, even though he hates what GH became, I guess it's still a good program to live as a contestant. ^-^

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2016, 07:50:34 AM »
It's Exi's season to shine, will he do the casting? I hope so, even though he hates what GH became, I guess it's still a good program to live as a contestant. ^-^
Last season was TV gold, hope this doesn't turn into an GH15

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2016, 08:03:09 AM »
Plz i would never do GH nowadays kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

that's beyond white trash

but you'll see me in Koh Lanta soon ;)

now, seriously, i didn't watched more than 1 week of last season cuz the galas edit was horrible and i was too lazy to watch all the resumenes

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2016, 08:15:24 AM »
I'm tired of Koh Lanta but well, I always try to follow a little. (I actually always am focused on Koh Lanta when it's aired in Autumn).

Last season was TV gold, hope this doesn't turn into an GH15
GH16 <3 Was like the seasons before the 12+1.

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2016, 12:13:25 PM »

Offline zz0714

• Head of House
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2016, 12:55:49 PM »
What happened with Mercedes?

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2016, 07:14:32 PM »
What happened with Mercedes?
Her contract was not renewed due to budget constrains. Telecinco refused to pay Mercedes more money for GH, so they decided not to bring her again.

I think Telecinco is LITERALLY abusing of JJV. I don't think he'll fit the role of GH host properly. Shame on you Mediaset, shame on you!
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2016, 04:50:02 AM »
Ok, RIP GH 2000-2016

I'm not goint to watch this shit, this is not Salvame or SV. I can't stand him, he is not a good host at all, he doesn't know anything about the program, he doesn't prepare the script of the Galas decently and he is making disgusting comments and questions about the sexual life of everybody. So, not thank you. I love GH but not with this human shit.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2016, 05:52:58 AM »
Ok, RIP GH 2000-2016

I'm not goint to watch this shit, this is not Salvame or SV. I can't stand him, he is not a good host at all, he doesn't know anything about the program, he doesn't prepare the script of the Galas decently and he is making disgusting comments and questions about the sexual life of everybody. So, not thank you. I love GH but not with this human shit.
Indeed GH will be "Salvamified" like SV. It's a shame that this is actually even happening. Won't bother my a** to watch any galas (Still can't anyway due to timezone difference).

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2016, 06:44:59 AM »
Ok, RIP GH 2000-2016

Indeed GH will be "Salvamified" like SV. It's a shame that this is actually even happening. Won't bother my a** to watch any galas (Still can't anyway due to timezone difference).
I never liked him and you guys seem to confirm what I thought. Not sure if I'm gonna watch it too

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2016, 09:11:34 PM »
People online are saying that Jorge Javier is a breath of fresh air for such a show like GH, but Milá is GH. No one can beat her on that job - NO FREAKIN' ONE. However, let's face it, this guy does pull audience. "Sálvame" already owns about 24hrs of programming in Telecinco (4hrs in daytime Mon-Fri + 4hrs Fri primetime), and he host almost all of them (the days he has a primetime show, usually on Friday's he does not host on daytime, Paz Padilla has been his regular replacement).

However, Mercedes Milá's shoes are just too big for him to fill. Even though he's good at what he does, for me, he's not the right one to replace Milá. He's not cutthroat, he's not as spontaneous, and many more things. His style is not made for GH. Probably Jordi González, who's hosted the past 2 VIP seasons, would've done a much more suitable and likeable job.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2016, 06:19:07 AM »
People online are saying that Jorge Javier is a breath of fresh air for such a show like GH, but Milá is GH. No one can beat her on that job - NO FREAKIN' ONE. However, let's face it, this guy does pull audience. "Sálvame" already owns about 24hrs of programming in Telecinco (4hrs in daytime Mon-Fri + 4hrs Fri primetime), and he host almost all of them (the days he has a primetime show, usually on Friday's he does not host on daytime, Paz Padilla has been his regular replacement).

However, Mercedes Milá's shoes are just too big for him to fill. Even though he's good at what he does, for me, he's not the right one to replace Milá. He's not cutthroat, he's not as spontaneous, and many more things. His style is not made for GH. Probably Jordi González, who's hosted the past 2 VIP seasons, would've done a much more suitable and likeable job.
I mean, I'll miss Mercedes and her honest comments without caring about production <333 But didn't they say she would leave last year? I hope she doesn't, cause she's probably the best BB host with Arisa Cox.

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2016, 02:20:57 PM »
wasn't one of the early sophomore seasons also not hosted by mercedes? what happened back then? did she left or was she fired? and what caused her to be back? I am sure there is a story behind this as usual it is with you melodramatic crazy spaniards :ali

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2016, 05:05:29 PM »
I am too lazy to write all the tea about her GH 3 departure but it was related to her agreeing to host GH 1 & 2 (something nobody wanted) because T5 would give her an investigation program which they never gave it to her till 2004. Pepe was too controversial as a host and not as good as her during GH 3 (Mercedes was calmed in the 1st seasons) so they payed more to Mercedes to come back and they ended up giving her the program after GH 4 (it was cancelled in 2014 btw). Mercedes obv likes GH but her goal was never to be a reality show host. She was already over it and I think everyone should stop kissing her ass. Jorge Javer is the main problem, not her departure. For GH 17 she wanted even more money so they got rid of her.

Any other host would have been great, but they chose one that is x100000000000000000 more egomaniac than her kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2016, 08:36:39 PM »
Guys, I just hope it's only for GH17. That's it. Mercedes is GH. Period. She's the soul of the show for many fans and she has her followers because of GH. LOL

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2016, 08:42:19 PM »
I am too lazy to write all the tea about her GH 3 departure but it was related to her agreeing to host GH 1 & 2 (something nobody wanted) because T5 would give her an investigation program which they never gave it to her till 2004. Pepe was too controversial as a host and not as good as her during GH 3 (Mercedes was calmed in the 1st seasons) so they payed more to Mercedes to come back and they ended up giving her the program after GH 4 (it was cancelled in 2014 btw). Mercedes obv likes GH but her goal was never to be a reality show host. She was already over it and I think everyone should stop kissing her ass. Jorge Javer is the main problem, not her departure. For GH 17 she wanted even more money so they got rid of her.

Any other host would have been great, but they chose one that is x100000000000000000 more egomaniac than her kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
I'm still wondering why the heck they didn't give the job to someone like Jesús Vasquez (probably he would've said no because La Voz is coming back this fall too) or Lujan Arguelles or even Carlos Lozano (after his stint in GHVIP 2016 doesn't sound bad at all, the show brought him back to Spanish graces again). But hey y'all, let's pray that JJV does not try to emulate his same SV-Sálvame vibe in GH, well... that's gonna happen anyway.

I have BAD hopes for GH17, that's all I'm going to say.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2016, 07:20:24 PM »
I still can't deal with this pig hosting next season, I hope Mercedes will come BACK <3 :ali
I already can hear Jorge's voice, makes me feel sick. Too vicious, too vulgar, too mean.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2016, 08:32:18 PM »
I still can't deal with this pig hosting next season, I hope Mercedes will come BACK <3 :ali
I already can hear Jorge's voice, makes me feel sick. Too vicious, too vulgar, too mean.

Me neither and I hate him too!

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2016, 02:38:29 AM »
Well, last two weeks have been very weird with so many rumours and conspiracy theories.

There was a filtered video by a practice student who was working in Telecinco, the video was recorded with bad quality and it was about the new promo of GH17 which it was supposedly shown to the workers of Telecinco. The promo started with a voice explaining the meaning of "Lie" with Jorge Javier saying "TV lies so much" and then Mercedes' part when she said "I'm looking forward to meeting you" from the GH16 finale. The crowd started cheering and applauding when Mercedes appeared in the video. So the possible twist of this season, after seeing this filtered video, was about the lies.

But then the video got deleted, the practice student said he was fired and everything is so stranged, it seemed that he uncovered all the twist and ruined everything Telecinco had prepared, but so many people said it was a fake. Others say that it was real and Telecinco is recording a whole new promo. And the other theory is that Mercedes will host this season with Jorge Javier being the co-host.

I don't know what to think but if this was true I would love it, at least with Mercedes hosting her last season and I love the secrets/lies twists.

http://laguiatv.abc.es/noticias/20160815/abci-filtran-nuevo-video-presentadores-201608151335.html
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2016, 03:33:50 PM »
First promo of GH17 with the new eye. Don't know what to think, I guess I like it but I was expecting another thing.

https://twitter.com/ghoficial/status/768559733192138753

Offline zz0714

• Head of House
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2016, 07:42:53 AM »
Quote from: AlexSP
First promo of GH17 with the new eye. Don't know what to think, I guess I like it but I was expecting another thing.

https://twitter.com/ghoficial/status/768559733192138753
I thought it‘s an ad from Adidas or Nike.   :) lol

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2016, 09:33:56 AM »
Well, last two weeks have been very weird with so many rumours and conspiracy theories.

There was a filtered video by a practice student who was working in Telecinco, the video was recorded with bad quality and it was about the new promo of GH17 which it was supposedly shown to the workers of Telecinco. The promo started with a voice explaining the meaning of "Lie" with Jorge Javier saying "TV lies so much" and then Mercedes' part when she said "I'm looking forward to meeting you" from the GH16 finale. The crowd started cheering and applauding when Mercedes appeared in the video. So the possible twist of this season, after seeing this filtered video, was about the lies.

But then the video got deleted, the practice student said he was fired and everything is so stranged, it seemed that he uncovered all the twist and ruined everything Telecinco had prepared, but so many people said it was a fake. Others say that it was real and Telecinco is recording a whole new promo. And the other theory is that Mercedes will host this season with Jorge Javier being the co-host.

I don't know what to think but if this was true I would love it, at least with Mercedes hosting her last season and I love the secrets/lies twists.

http://laguiatv.abc.es/noticias/20160815/abci-filtran-nuevo-video-presentadores-201608151335.html

Considering that happened and three days later a promo is aired, I don't think anything is ruined since the promo was going to air anyways (before the contestants be isolated if there's a twist around Mercedes).

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2016, 09:41:39 AM »
I hate the new eye. It reminds me too much of the new generation of eyes of BBUK and BBAU, when then it lead to no more live feeds emission. I hope the live feeds will remain because without it, it's really the end of GH España. lol