Author Topic: Secret Story: Desafio Final 4 Portugal  (Read 3660 times)

Offline Endless

• Power of Veto
  • Username: Vitor00
Secret Story: Desafio Final 4 Portugal
« on: December 22, 2016, 12:56:04 PM »
Unfourtunaly...
http://blogsazul.blogspot.pt/2016/12/oficial-desafio-final-4-casa-dos-segredos-estreia-8-janeiro.html

P.S: I bet that the special guests are LOT contestants  ::) (at least, this desafio will only last a month)
People laugh at me, but the last one laughs better

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
Re: Secret Story: Desafio Final 4 Portugal
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2016, 02:41:43 PM »
Oh god, another All-Stars with the same people all over again... ::) ::)

At least it's like a month with 3 Galas, THANK GOD I couldn't handle another Desafio Final 3 with 50 days

Offline Endless

• Power of Veto
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2017, 03:33:52 PM »
Now this is called "Desafio Final: Agora ou Nunca" (worst title ever), and "A Voz" says that this is the last desafio, but do i believe it  ::)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2017, 04:49:23 PM »
Now this is called "Desafio Final: Agora ou Nunca" (worst title ever), and "A Voz" says that this is the last desafio, but do i believe it  ::)

What a stupid title kkkkk
Yes of course, I also don't believe it ::) ::)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2017, 05:25:13 PM »
Btw "Agora ou nunca" means Now or never

Offline Endless

• Power of Veto
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2017, 01:13:28 PM »
The "Agora ou Nunca" kinda is a title for a final season, and since Teresa said (when the lights gone off) its sad but this time harder, this could be the last season
(P.S - What's the next reality then? Love on Top till december? I guess im switching to CBB2017)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2017, 02:52:23 PM »
The "Agora ou Nunca" kinda is a title for a final season, and since Teresa said (when the lights gone off) its sad but this time harder, this could be the last season
(P.S - What's the next reality then? Love on Top till december? I guess im switching to CBB2017)
Like many say, I think this season will be a test: if it gets good audience I will last a bit longer (agora), and if it's shitty the show will be canceled (never)
LOT please no, what a bad reality. TVI should have a break from realities tbh

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2017, 02:53:38 PM »
Weren't they planning on a new BBVIP ?

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2017, 03:03:54 PM »
No, at least I haven't heard of it

Offline Endless

• Power of Veto
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2017, 03:59:23 PM »
No, TVI is planning on making a reality show with celebs, but its not Big Brother and it wouldn't be hosted by Teresa.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2017, 08:04:28 PM »
Starts today at 11PM, here's the logo already on the official website:

There's also rumours that this seasons is gonna be super cheap since the most memorable ex-housemates are declining the offer to enter because of the low amount of money TVI is giving them kkkk, so I don't have many expectations for this

Offline Endless

• Power of Veto
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2017, 10:14:07 PM »
There's also rumours that this seasons is gonna be super cheap since the most memorable ex-housemates are declining the offer to enter because of the low amount of money TVI is giving them kkkk, so I don't have many expectations for this
Erica and queen sofrida need to enter, but i dont even know if im watching this kk
btw, i really hope that the amount of declines makes this the last all-stars season

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2017, 10:23:09 PM »
First housemates:
Sofia (SS4 & DF3)
Carlos (SS2, DF1 & DF3)

lol the same people all over again. Also, it seems this will be a Reality All-Stars, including housemates from Love on Top and A Quinta

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2017, 10:26:42 PM »
New housemate, surpriiiise lol
Érica (SS4, DF2, DF3, AQ & AQD)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2017, 10:47:05 PM »
I'll explain the twists tomorrow, the next housemates:

Vânia (SS5 & DF3)
Cristiana (SS5, DF3 & AQD)

All these people have at least entered in 2 seasons lol

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2017, 11:22:36 PM »
Next housemates:

Eliane (LOT1 & LOT3)
Andreia (LOT1 & LOT3)
Filipe (LOT1)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2017, 11:26:58 PM »
In a total Reality All-Stars:

Next housemate is Gonçalo Quinaz (A Quinta)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2017, 11:31:18 PM »
Next housemates:

Nuno (SS6)
Rui (LOT1 & LOT3)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2017, 11:58:00 PM »
Another housemate:

Bruno Esteves (LOT1 & LOT3)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2017, 12:03:52 AM »
Next housemates:

Cláudio (SS6)
Rita (SS6)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2017, 12:28:22 AM »
Last housemate:

Kika (SS6)

Nominated for an eviction on Wednesday are SOFIA, ANDREIA, RUI and CRISTIANA

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
Re: Secret Story: Desafio Final 4 Portugal [Gala 1]
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2017, 03:28:03 PM »
Teresa stars this Desafio Final by saying that this season will in fact be a Reality All-Stars season, with housemates taken from various reality shows formats of TVI like Secret Story, Love on Top and A Quinta. Now you might not know what the heck is Love on Top (LOT) and I'll explain to you in a short version: it was a dating reality show aired on the summer in which the main goal was to "find the love" and play with it until the finale with the help of the public vote, which was involved in almost all decisions. At the end, the male and female winners would each pick a runner-up, aka someone from the opposite sex to go with them in a trip to a paradise (yes, the prize was a trip lol). There were 3 straight seasons of the format going back-to-back and the last one was an All-Stars from the 1st and 2nd seasons (yes TVI loves All-Stars lol). Anyways, "A Voz" informs Teresa and the public that the initial prize money is €10.000 but it can go down if housemates violate the rules. Also, there are two secrets to discover: the "A Voz" and the House secrets.

The first all-stars housemates are introduced as the "old but not gold" type of housemates who couldn't miss another messy all-stars. They're:

SOFIA (SS4 & winner of DF3), the "warrior mother" who does everything to keep staying away from her daughter entering in every reality show possible. Y'all know this bitch who pretends she's a really sad person and does all for her daughter, I won't even waist my time with her.
Spoiler for Hiden:

CARLOS (SS2, DF1 & DF3), the guy that keeps returning for the simple fact he's gorgeus as fuck and every woman loves him. He's also friends with more 274543734437 SS housemates who he "inspired" to be on the show like him lol.
Spoiler for Hiden:

They arrive in the studio and as usually Teresa does her boring starting interview that no one cares about so I didn't even listen tbh lol. They then entered the House and found some changes from the SS6 house (new clues to the secrets).

And if we're talking about messy all-stars, there's that one bitchy snake who also couldn't miss her 2347342764322th returning. YES YOU GUESSED IT,
it's fucking ÉRICA (SS4, winner of DF2, DF3, A Quinta & A Quinta All-Stars lol what a mess). Y'all also know this bitch who talks about everything even if the talk isn't with her and has always to express her opinion, with her strategy always being mental aggression.
Spoiler for Hiden:

Since she almost lives in the House, she's already in the DR prepared for the first twist of the season. Throughout the season, there will be various dilemmas called "Now or Never". In each of them, housemates have to attribute a "Now" and a "Never" between 2 housemates without really knowing the meaning of Now and Never at the time, so Now can be either a good or a bad thing without the knowing of the dilemma housemate. First "Now or Never" is obviously for Érica who has to attribute them between Sofia (who she hates to death) and Carlos (who she finds "cute" lol). She decided to give NOW to Carlos and NEVER to Sofia. Teresa then disconnects with Érica and reveals to the public that tonight the NEVER will put the housemate in danger (aka nominated) while the NOW will see the housemate safe for now. Therefore, SOFIA becomes the first nominee. Érica goes to a Secret Room until the end of the show and Carlos and Sofia have still no idea of nothing.

Next housemates chosen were Secret Story housemates that were involved in a lot of fights and especially this pair "loves to hate each other". They're:

CRISTIANA (SS5, DF3 & A Quinta All-Stars), the dancer became quietly UTR on her original season and after that demonstrated to the whole country that she only cares about man and being involved in polemics.
Spoiler for Hiden:

VÂNIA (SS5 & DF3), the blonde late entry and was able to shake the whole house and especially known for being involved in several love triangles, breaking them apart and having huge fights with everyone in particular with Cristiana.
Spoiler for Hiden:

So basically these two are now kinda friends and don't hate each other but as production wants drama they had to say something about these two lol. Vânia seems grown up and says she is definitely more calm than in her other participation and wants to enjoy more the show. They enter the House, however they will stay in the Glass House until the end of the Gala because the public on the official app will decide which of them will have the "Now" and the "Never". Since the public already knew the twist at this point, they were basically voting for who they wanted to be nominated.

And another diva who also didn't need a studio entry and is already in the DR is:
ELIANE (Love on Top 1 winner & Love on Top 3 All-Stars), she is the protagonist and smartest of the whole bunch of LOT, she's funny, strategic and was able to be direct towards people and still make a good impression. Not everyone can't handle this hurricane and I'm sure she'll gain a lot of enemies. She talk a bit with Teresa in the DR and will eventually also have her "Now or Never" dilemma.
Spoiler for Hiden:

Next housemates in the studio are:
ANDREIA (LOT 1 & LOT 3 All-Stars winner), she is know for being the princess of the format and for every man wanting her because of her beauty. After she ended up runner-up at LOT 1, she went on the final prize trip with Eliane and Marvão (her showmance at the time), and while that happened it seems Andreia was victim of domestic violence from Marvão. Instead of not saying anything and keep on her relationship, she stand up for her rights and didn't want to be in an abbusive relation. She eventually gained even more popularity within the public after she and Eliane (her good friend who also suffered racism from Marvão) totally slayed Marvão on LOT 3 All-Stars and made him quit for "personal reasons". Anyways, one of the most known characters for sure.
Spoiler for Hiden:

FILIPE (LOT 1 winner), whose most known storyline was falling in love with Andreia but still made it a failed relationship since she hadn't the same feelings towards him and eventually switched him by his main enemy Marvão. He eventually found another showmance Hully, but decided to still chose Andreia as runner-up for "making this season with me".
Spoiler for Hiden:

After being introduced by Teresa, Andreia and Filipe enter in the House and in the DR Eliane is given her "Now or Never" dilemma: she chose to give NOW to Filipe and NEVER to Andreia, therefore ANDREIA becomes the second nominee.

After this, a new housemate was already inside the house and the others had to find him. After some time they eventually discovered he was on a chest in the kitchen:
GONÇALO (A Quinta) is one of the most known characters of his season for having a showmance with Marta Cruz and his none-existent relation with Érica who had already met on his past.
Spoiler for Hiden:

Next housemates are a few of the most handsome guys of TVI's reality shows:

NUNO (SS6), known for being the guy everyone liked for his neutral personality and being handsome, also Carlos' friend from the outside lol.
Spoiler for Hiden:

RUI (LOT 1 & LOT 3 All-Stars), on his first season he was in a showmance with blonde brazilian Jéssica, however they broke up and went to LOT 3 All-Stars to find a new love. It was Andreia, with whom he eventually was picked as her runner-up and went to a trip together. Also, Rui and Andreia broke up some weeks before this Desafio probably to confirm their entry lol.
Spoiler for Hiden:

After they entered the House, Teresa connected to the DR and there was a new housemate:
BRUNO ESTEVES (LOT 1 & LOT 3 All-Stars winner) known for being funny as hell and always being around girls, although he never found a showmance on his original season lol. On LOT 3 All-Stars he eventually found his current girlfriend Carolina (LOT 2) who he took as his runner-up to the trip.
Spoiler for Hiden:

He was on the DR to make the next "Now or Never" dilemma, in which he had to attribute his Now or Never to Nuno and Rui. He chose to give NOW to Nuno and NEVER to Rui, therefore RUI became the third nominee.

After this, an ex-couple of new housemates entered the House, they're:
CLÁUDIO C (SS6), known for his whole story of the villian after he made Helena's life shit and had a showmance with Rita that didn't last longer cause Rita betrayed him with another man a week after they left the House lol.
Spoiler for Hiden:

RITA (SS6), known for doing everything her showmance Cláudio C wanted her to do and hating Helena to death.
Spoiler for Hiden:

Before entering the House, Teresa revealed that they each had a secret mission: they have to pretend they are starting to fall in love with the other ex-couple Andreia & Rui in the House (Rita will fall in love with Rui while Cláudio falls in love with Andreia). This won't last really but good try lol.

And the last housemate for today is:
KIKA (SS6), known for being a child behaviour girl who only wants to fight with others and scream
Spoiler for Hiden:

Before entering the House she had to prove she was the best at screaming and almost broke the studio's windows lol. She entered the house with the public's decision of the "Now or Never" of Cristiana and Vânia.

After this, Bruno Esteves, Eliane and Érica finally entered the House and revealed their dilemmas decision to the restant housemates in the living room. Therefore, Sofia, Andreia and Rui got to know they're nominated for an eviction on Wednesday.

Kika enters the House and opens the public decision: CRISTIANA got the NEVER from the public and therefore is the fourth and final nominee. Vânia is safe by now. They then left the Glass House and it was revealed that the Glass House would still have housemates on it, being them the ones that made the dilemmas: Bruno Esteves, Eliane and Érica lol.

And the gala is over, Wednesday there's evictions, nominations and entries.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 04:21:51 PM by André »

Offline Endless

• Power of Veto
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2017, 04:52:18 PM »
Did Erica got a new picture? She doesnt seem to use SS4 picture

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2017, 08:04:05 PM »
Did Erica got a new picture? She doesnt seem to use SS4 picture
Érica's picture is from A Quinta. I don't understand this production, Secret Story housemates that entered on A Quinta O Desafio literally took new pictures for the show and still Cristiana gets her old SS5 photo. Next time PLEASE take new pictures Endemol!!

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2017, 07:30:02 PM »
Nominations seems to start now, the Sunday nominees can't be nominated and can still nominate, everyone nominates who they want. Érica, Esteves and Lia are in the Glass House and therefore immune and exempt to nominate.

ROUND 1:
RITA = Filipe
VÂNIA = Carlos
KIKA = Filipe
ANDREIA = Rita
CRISTIANA = Kika
SOFIA = Vânia
RUI = Vânia
CARLOS = Kika
CLÁUDIO = Vânia
NUNO = Vânia
FILIPE = Kika
GONÇALO = Kika

Vânia = 4
Kika = 4

Filipe = 2
Carlos = 1
Rita = 1

Tie between Vânia and Kika, Carlos as Housemate of the Week breaks the tie and nominates VÂNIA

ROUND 2:
RITA = Filipe
VÂNIA = Carlos
KIKA = Filipe
ANDREIA = Rita
CRISTIANA = Kika
SOFIA = Rita
RUI = Rita
CARLOS = Kika
CLÁUDIO = Filipe
NUNO = Gonçalo
FILIPE = Kika
GONÇALO = Kika

Kika = 4
Rita = 3
Filipe = 3
Carlos = 1
Gonçalo = 1

KIKA is nominated (I think lol)

So the housemates we thought were nominated by the "Now or Never" dilemmas (Andreia, Sofia, Cristiana and Rui) will in fact chose the real nominees, one each. The previous rounds were all fake lol.

CRISTIANA = Kika
RUI = Vânia
ANDREIA = Rita
RUI = Cláudio

CLÁUDIO, KIKA, RITA and VÂNIA are up for eviction this week. In a vote to evict, there will be a double eviction on Sunday.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 07:58:10 PM by André »