Author Topic: Secret Story: Desafio Final 4 Portugal  (Read 2165 times)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
Re: Secret Story: Desafio Final 4 Portugal
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2017, 02:08:48 PM »
Did Erica got a new picture? She doesnt seem to use SS4 picture
Érica's picture is from A Quinta. I don't understand this production, Secret Story housemates that entered on A Quinta O Desafio literally took new pictures for the show and still Cristiana gets her old SS5 photo. Next time PLEASE take new pictures Endemol!!
Lmao they just uptaded all photos to new and recent ones

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2017, 05:35:47 PM »
Why would they nominate before the eviction even happened ? lmao

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2017, 06:46:58 PM »
" And if we're talking about messy all-stars, there's that one bitchy snake who also couldn't miss her 2347342764322th returning. YES YOU GUESSED IT,
it's fucking ÉRICA (SS4, winner of DF2, DF3, A Quinta & A Quinta All-Stars lol what a mess). "

I can't with this girl and another season of this kkkkk

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2017, 07:06:58 PM »
Érica rainha

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2017, 08:36:04 AM »
Why would they nominate before the eviction even happened ? lmao
These twists are just a mess honestly I couldn't even understand wtf they wanted to do with those 4 nominees with the first gala lol

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2017, 08:37:44 AM »
" And if we're talking about messy all-stars, there's that one bitchy snake who also couldn't miss her 2347342764322th returning. YES YOU GUESSED IT,
it's fucking ÉRICA (SS4, winner of DF2, DF3, A Quinta & A Quinta All-Stars lol what a mess). "

I can't with this girl and another season of this kkkkk

Érica rainha

I can't describe Érica as rainha tbh, she has entered so much that I can't already deal with the pain to watch her again on my TV. And let's remember she was my favorite housemate back in SS4 lol.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2017, 12:44:30 PM »
The one who has me dying is Cristina, it's her 4th season and the bitch is getting more and more hated everytime she comes back, like quit it girl.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2017, 03:59:00 PM »
The one who has me dying is Cristina, it's her 4th season and the bitch is getting more and more hated everytime she comes back, like quit it girl.
Omg yes, I can totally relate xD I loved Cristiana on SS5 but she became just indifferent now, I guess she's the type of housemate that once comes that many times can't bring nothing new to the table and they just become boring for being predictable. If she enters more I swear some day I'm gonna hate her lol

Offline Endless

• Power of Veto
  • Username: Vitor00
« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2017, 04:14:31 PM »
Rita was evicted with 31%
People laugh at me, but the last one laughs better

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2017, 09:11:59 AM »
Rita was evicted with 31%

Sorry but I don't really have time to make a recap of the whole gala with details, so the most important things you need to know:

At the start of the gala, it was revealed that RITA received the most votes with 31% and was evicted. Voting lines re-opened between the restant 3 nominees where one of them would be evicted at the end of the gala.

31% Rita
29% ??
27% ??
13% ??

After this, Helena (winner of last season) "returned" to the House as a guest and had to make some decisions, including who would go to the Glass House next. So last Wednesday Érica, Esteves and Lia left the Glass House and chose to substitute them at it Cristiana, Sofia and Rui. Now Helena had to chose 3 guys to go to the Glass House: she chose Esteves, Filipe and Rui.

Helena left the House and a new guest entered, Bruno from SS5. He entered to be involved in a direct eviction: first he had to chose a male to face against (he chose Bruno Esteves) and then a female for who he would fight (he chose Cristiana). In a duel, Bruno SS5 and Bruno Esteves had to practice boxe and whoever had the strongest punch in each round would win a point. Whoever got most points on Round 3 would win immunity, while the loser would "win" a direct eviction. Bruno SS5 won 2 out of 3 rounds, therefore this means CRISTIANA wins another immunity for next week and BRUNO ESTEVES is evicted. He went to the studio and was really mad he got out this way and says he'll never enter in a reality again lol.

Then they're shown images of the week, and punishment for breaking the rules takes place: at the start of the gala, Rita and Kika were informed about their behaviour in which they took out "by accident" their microphones and whispered to each other, which is forbidden to do. So if they stay in the House they'll be automatically nominated and also the final prize money was reduced by €1.000, so it was now in €9.000. But this didn't stop here, Rui was shown images in which he loses his mind and starts to break objects of the House. For this reason RUI is now automatically nominated and the final prize money is reduced by another €1.000, so now it's by €8.000 lol.

Before the eviction, a new housemate entered the House: it's hurricane BERNARDINA (SS4 & A Quinta All-Stars runner-up). She had to "correctly answer x questions right to be an housemate" but Teresa just gave her the answers and this couldn't be more obvious lol.

After this, it was time for the last eviction of the night: KIKA received the most votes and is evicted from the House. Vânia and Cláudio survived the vote.

44% Kika
41% Vânia
15% Cláudio

Before leaving the House, Bruno Esteves had to chose a guy to substitute him in the Glass House and he chose Carlos. So it's revealed that there will be an eviction on Wednesday (yes this time it's true and it's already opened the vote) where all males are automatically nominated EXEMPT the ones in the Glass House. This is FILIPE and CARLOS. Rui would also be immune however he's automatically nominated for his behavior.

So the nominees are: RUI, GONÇALO, NUNO and CLÁUDIO

Offline Endless

• Power of Veto
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2017, 09:16:56 AM »
Bernardina was just a guest and left the house yesterday

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2017, 10:30:11 AM »
lmao who in production did Bruno Esteves piss off to be evicted this coldly ?! and it ain't like he's not really popular as well, they legit gunned for him im dead

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2017, 01:28:20 PM »
CLÁUDIO was evicted

41% Cláudio
38% Rui
17% Nuno
4% Gonçalo

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2017, 01:28:59 PM »
lmao who in production did Bruno Esteves piss off to be evicted this coldly ?! and it ain't like he's not really popular as well, they legit gunned for him im dead
idk but I didn't really mind since I don't like him lol

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2017, 01:43:06 PM »
ROUND 1:
Females nominate males

CRISTIANA = Filipe
ANDREIA = Nuno
ELIANE = Rui
ÉRICA = Filipe
SOFIA = Nuno
VÂNIA = Rui

Filipe = 2
Nuno = 2
Rui = 2

There is a 3-way tie. As Leader of the Week, Érica had to save one of them and it was NUNO. FILIPE and RUI are nominated in this round

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2017, 01:45:50 PM »
ANGÉLICA (A Quinta & A Quinta All-Stars) is the new housemate. She enters already nominated lol
« Last Edit: January 18, 2017, 01:56:06 PM by André »

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2017, 01:54:38 PM »
ROUND 2:
Males nominate females

GONÇALO = Vânia
NUNO = Andreia
RUI = Vânia
CARLOS = Andreia
FILIPE = Vânia

Vânia = 3
Andreia = 2

VÂNIA is nominated

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2017, 02:18:11 PM »
ANGÉLICA, FILIPE, RUI and VÂNIA are up for eviction there being a double eviction on Sunday.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2017, 06:41:19 PM »
The fact that Lia goes without getting any noms is kinda proof of how horrible are half of those people that she isn't even a target lol

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #44 on: January 19, 2017, 01:04:37 PM »
The fact that Lia goes without getting any noms is kinda proof of how horrible are half of those people that she isn't even a target lol
They think she's popular no matter what she does but that's not really the case. She thinks she's the queen of everything and slays eveyone even if her arguments have 0% of reason. I already dislike her, and I thought she was the only good LOT contestant lol

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #45 on: January 19, 2017, 05:28:21 PM »
They think she's popular no matter what she does but that's not really the case. She thinks she's the queen of everything and slays eveyone even if her arguments have 0% of reason. I already dislike her, and I thought she was the only good LOT contestant lol

I think it's the usual case of a housemate being popular cause he was going after more hated than him/her, but now she just believes the hype and goes after anything for no real reason

Offline Endless

• Power of Veto
« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2017, 03:11:00 PM »
This season will end after 22 days, so that means 29 january

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2017, 05:03:15 PM »
This season will end after 22 days, so that means 29 january
THANK GOD this is ending, realities on TVI need to rest for a while

Offline Endless

• Power of Veto
« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2017, 04:34:26 PM »
It really seems that this is the last season of SS, so lets go to BB5 ?? kk

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #49 on: January 23, 2017, 09:14:45 AM »
At the start of the live show it was revealed several ex-housemates of SS would re-enter the house to complete "Desafios" aka Challenges and evict some housemates. First off, lines were closed and the nominee with the most votes was evicted. VÂNIA received the most votes with 36% and is the first evictee of the night. Voting lines re-open for another public eviction at the end of the gala between Angélica, Filipe and Rui.

36% Vânia
34% ??
24% ??
6% ??

First guest is Marco (SS2) and for his challenge he had to chose an housemate to fight for: he chose his best friend Carlos. If Marco won the challenge Carlos would win immunity while if Marco lost Carlos would be evicted. His challenge was to cut and squeeze into juice lots of oranges in 2 minutes. As he succeeded, CARLOS wins immunity for today (there will be another public vote started later in the gala). Before he left, Marco had also to chose who would go to the Glass House without knowing what that meant. He chose FILIPE.

For the next challenge, guest Tierry (SS4) entered the House. He had to participate in a duel against the "strongest" male in the house which "A Voz" selected being Nuno. So if Nuno won he would win immunity while if Tierry won Nuno would be evicted. Each had 200kg of sand and they had to transport it as quickly as they could. The one with the least time would win. TIERRY won the duel by 10 seconds or something, which means NUNO became the 2nd evictee of the night. Before leaving, Tierry had to chose another housemate for the Glass House and he chose ANDREIA.

Before the next challenge, it was revealed that the housemates with the most "Agoras" (Now or Never is the credits of this season) would win immunity for the next round and therefore couldn't be evicted in the next challenge. They were CARLOS (already with immunity) and ÉRICA with 7 "Agoras".

For the next challenge Pedro (SS5) and Diogo S (SS6) entered the House. Each selected a housemate they wanted to evict and then had to win the duel against one another in order to evict as they wished. Pedro chose to evict CRISTIANA while Diogo S chose to evict ANDREIA. In a duel in the swimming pool there were lots of balls, the winner would be the guest who caught the most gold balls at the end. Pedro had like 4 and Diogo S had 17, so Diogo was clearly the winner. As the winner, he evicted who he wanted which was ANDREIA who becomes the 3rd evictee of the night. Before leaving, each had to chose an housemate to the Glass House (since Andreia previously selected had been evicted) and They chose ELIANE and GONÇALO.

Finally the second eviction of the public took place. ANGÉLICA received the most votes with 43% and was evicted. Rui and Filipe survived the vote.

43% Angélica
38% Rui
19% Filipe

It was then revealed that the housemates in the Glass House (Filipe, Gonçalo and Eliane) had WON IMMUNITY just like Carlos and Érica for having the most "Agoras". This means the restant housemates are nominated for Wednesday: CRISTIANA, RUI and SOFIA.