Author Topic: Big Brother USA 15  (Read 108538 times)

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
Re: Big Brother USA 15
« Reply #550 on: July 17, 2013, 09:26:53 PM »
something that bothered me all the time and its really serious so I am not making fun: Why was Candice dressed like a servant in the first week? Did  it have to do with the first HOH competition or the Have/Have Not comp? I was thinking I was paying full attention but apparently I either missed something or she just dressed unintentionally like a maid? 

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #551 on: July 17, 2013, 09:30:21 PM »
something that bothered me all the time and its really serious so I am not making fun: Why was Candice dressed like a servant in the first week? Did  it have to do with the first HOH competition or the Have/Have Not comp? I was thinking I was paying full attention but apparently I either missed something or she just dressed unintentionally like a maid?

Do you have an image of it? I don't remember, probably she dressed like that by herself

I don't think it was for the Have/Have Not comp because Helen and the others would have dressed the same.

• Big Brother
« Reply #552 on: July 17, 2013, 09:34:35 PM »
She's not dresses as a maid lol it is for that thing in her head? probably the poor girl though it suit well

Offline Florion

• All Star
  • Username: Flori
« Reply #553 on: July 17, 2013, 09:47:29 PM »
Big Brother 15 - Nick Gate (Hiding Nick's Stuff from GM)
❤❤ Britney ❤❤

• Big Brother
« Reply #554 on: July 17, 2013, 09:50:57 PM »
Gpie deserved his spot on the villains tribe of Secret Story, comparing Candice's dress to a maid, that would probably never crossed the mean girl's head lol

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #555 on: July 17, 2013, 09:58:32 PM »
Quote from: CallMeWharram ♚
Gpie deserved his spot on the villains tribe of Secret Story, comparing Candice's dress to a maid, that would probably never crossed the mean girl's head lol
I am really sorry but yeah I was thinking about it because of the outfit from the screencap you've just posted. I mean you see it by yourself as well, right? I am the last person who would make fun of it but it just looked so "odd" and "tacky" like something they would force her to dress based on a competition.

• Big Brother
« Reply #556 on: July 17, 2013, 10:18:02 PM »
I think you probably saw this one when if you see it quickly it seems like a maid lol

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #557 on: July 17, 2013, 10:34:07 PM »
Quote from: CallMeWharram ♚
I think you probably saw this one when if you see it quickly it seems like a maid lol
(Image removed from quote.)
TBH I think she wore this dress combination often or at least it was shown multiple times on the recaprs and I ALWAYS thought "why do they force this poor girl to dress up like this? Do they want to provoke those racist jokes?!" And since she stopped to dress like this after week 1 I was thinking it had to do with a twist / punishment from a task but they problaby asked her to do so due to the racism controversy.

• Big Brother
« Reply #558 on: July 17, 2013, 11:45:15 PM »
Candice a McCrae: "How are you going to support your Jewish lover on $154 a week?"

Can someone explain me what she said? I don't understand it

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #559 on: July 17, 2013, 11:50:48 PM »
Candice a McCrae: "How are you going to support your Jewish lover on $154 a week?"

Can someone explain me what she said? I don't understand it

He only wins $154 a week with his pizza boy job, and jewish are stereotyped as rich or liking money, so I guess she meant something very stupid, antisemistic and patriarchal like "How can a boy who wins few money be a good man to a jewish woman ?"..

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #560 on: July 18, 2013, 03:17:21 AM »
I just thought of something evil.

If I was in that house, I'd have everyone get together and have someone read a fake note stating that Nick died. His plane back to NYC crashed.

Ginamarie would FLIP more than Candice's bed got flipped.

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #561 on: July 18, 2013, 04:03:53 AM »
https://twitter.com/AllisonGrodner

I found a twitter page with Allison Grodner. Too bad it's not the real Grodner.  :( :( :( Otherwise, I'd send her my Survivor Audition and maybe she can consider me for BB18, though I can't do BB next year or the following year.

They should be me in the BB house because I'm the only housemate who's name rhymes with Chenbot.

• Big Brother
« Reply #562 on: July 18, 2013, 02:34:20 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Kaitlin: The whole thing started because of that wine night, and who started it?  Aaryn? And now Jeremy is going home because of it.  And David went home because of her. She's bringing us all down, and now we have huge targets on our backs.
Ginamarie: We have today to figure this out. Who do they want out more?
Kaitlin: They want Jeremy, but if they get rid of him, I don't know if they're gonna be able to beat Howard at anything, if he goes full monster.  They're not going to send Spencer home, no matter what we do.  No matter what happens, Gems, we do not have the numbers.  We have to hook up with the other side of the house, and Aaryn refuses to... And we are guilty by association with her.  We will not make it far with her.
Ginamarie: I like her.
Kaitlin: I like her as a person too, but as game..

https://twitter.com/AllisonGrodner

I found a twitter page with Allison Grodner. Too bad it's not the real Grodner.  :( :( :( Otherwise, I'd send her my Survivor Audition and maybe she can consider me for BB18, though I can't do BB next year or the following year.

They should be me in the BB house because I'm the only housemate who's name rhymes with Chenbot.

Dan this is Grodner's twitter account https://twitter.com/agrodner22

• Big Brother
« Reply #563 on: July 18, 2013, 02:40:03 PM »
Big Brother 15 - The Big Brother Talk Show! (The Roscoe Report)

• Big Brother
« Reply #564 on: July 18, 2013, 08:20:47 PM »
According to reports in the Los Angeles Times, Aaryn Gries’s mother has hired a Publicist to try to rebuild her daughters image, after CBS aired racist and homophobic remarks made by her daughter while participating on the Reality TV show, Big Brother 15.

aarynbb15Aaryn recently made National Headlines with her racist comments, about her Black and Asian house guests, that aired on CBS 24/7 live feeds.  Within a few days, the scandal had escalated to petitions being circulated on change.org to CNN and other media outlets posting articles reporting on the comments and the outrage from fans.

2013-07-13_1218CBS responded by posting a disclaimer on the live feeds and at the beginning of the show that aired on CBS this past Sunday night.  The disclaimer reads “At times, the house guests may reveal prejudices and other beliefs that CBS doe not condone.”

Now that Aaryn’s mother has secured a Publicist to help re-brand her image, she will become the first every house guest to have a PR representative prior to leaving the house.  At this time Aaryn is unaware of the controversy that she has created as the show places contestants inside a house with no outside contact, news, phones or computers.

Source: http://princessglammy.com/aaryn-gries-mother-hires-pr-firm-bb15/

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #565 on: July 18, 2013, 08:25:20 PM »
Aaryn's mother is the example of bad and typical American parenting. This will basically teach Aaryn that her comments are okay and that she doesn't have to take responsibility for her actions, and I can't condone that. Anyways I've been watching other forums and haven't met anyone who actually likes her. I doubt the publicist will do anything to fix the immense displeasure everyone has with her.

Offline Proth

• Winner
« Reply #566 on: July 18, 2013, 08:33:08 PM »
Okay she hired a publicist... BIG DEAL

Let's see who will give her a fucking job when Aaryn gets out 

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #567 on: July 18, 2013, 10:20:47 PM »
she shouldn't get a publicist but proper education about human right movements and she should join her. This woman and the father are problaby the ones responsible for her kind of views.

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #568 on: July 18, 2013, 11:18:17 PM »
Quote from: Dan
Spoiler for Hiden: I want Jeremy to stay. Jeremy  > Aaryn.
It is kind of getting boring now seeing Elissa kick out the men every week (though nobody has stepped up enough this week to have a claim to MVP).   I'd rather see the house make a stand against Aaryn and put basic decency above the game.   Even that aside I think they'd be wiser to evict Spencer over Jeremy.   They know exactly where Jeremy is at while Spencer is far more of a wildcard.

• Big Brother
« Reply #569 on: July 19, 2013, 01:47:10 AM »
What happen when you put BB15 backwords? Aaryn transforms herself in a hero

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #570 on: July 19, 2013, 03:04:48 AM »
In the eviction show,

Spoiler for Hiden:
Jeremy was evicted by a vote of 9-1-0. Kaitlin voted to evict Spencer.

Judd is the new HoH and this week America decides the third nominee.

Offline DarkFireYoshi

• Winner
  • I am addicted to random facts
« Reply #571 on: July 19, 2013, 03:07:45 AM »
In the eviction show,

Spoiler for Hiden:

Spoiler for Hiden:
The producers are obviously trying to get Aaryn out. I am usually against this, but since this is Aaryn... I don't mind at all. (I just hope that the voters remember they are choosing a nominee and not an M.V.P.)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #572 on: July 19, 2013, 11:37:48 AM »
In the eviction show,

Spoiler for Hiden:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Thanks god, Jeremy is out! ;D
BTW, Judd is the HoH? :o :o :o :o This will be the first time that he'll change the game!
I'll vote for Aaryn, I just can't support her anymore.

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #573 on: July 19, 2013, 12:57:35 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
I'm okay on whoever between Aaryn or Jeremy gets evicted, but honestly, evicting Jeremy is the best game move than being too emotional and evicting a huge target that everyone can easily evict.. And to Judd for being the new HOH is a bit too predictable for me.. :) and please America, Vote Aaryn out.. but i am just a little bit worried for Elissa for she might be blamed when Aaryn gets nominated. I think Julie or BB will not tell the housemates about the public being the MVP.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #574 on: July 19, 2013, 03:42:49 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
I'm okay on whoever between Aaryn or Jeremy gets evicted, but honestly, evicting Jeremy is the best game move than being too emotional and evicting a huge target that everyone can easily evict.. And to Judd for being the new HOH is a bit too predictable for me.. :) and please America, Vote Aaryn out.. but i am just a little bit worried for Elissa for she might be blamed when Aaryn gets nominated. I think Julie or BB will not tell the housemates about the public being the MVP.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Julie told them indirectly, saying: "As always, the MVP will chose the 3rd nominee, but expect the unexpected".