Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Big Brother Brazil 18
« Last post by Gabriel on January 09, 2018, 03:50:19 AM »
:P

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlewKpwC02I" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlewKpwC02I</a>
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Celebrity Big Brother 1 USA
« Last post by JustinBieberDingus on January 08, 2018, 11:35:53 PM »
I hope it's not a housewife, I just hope that's not the angle they're going for. It hasn't in the past.

I'm actually expecting similar stereotypes we get on a regular season - the super-fans, nerd, jock/pretty boy/douche-bro, hot chick/sex symbol, redneck/cowboy, someone alternative, flamboyant gay, someone older who will be oblivious, Black person who will either be flamboyant, sassy, jock-like or Christian, but not ratchet or gangsta, etc. The "Real" Housewives don't fit any of these categories.
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Celebrity Big Brother 21 UK
« Last post by BBDR16 on January 08, 2018, 09:12:53 PM »
I only know Malika Haqq and Courtney Act. That's it. But old-time fans are actually LOVING this series because it's been that old feel no C5 series has had in a long time. It truly feels like an actual social experiment, and ratings, although low, have been pretty stable.
« Last post by BBDR16 on January 08, 2018, 09:10:55 PM »
Quote from: BBDR16
Forger about Frankie Grande, he's not on the most recently leaked list. Last week on Twitter, the potential 12 housemates included: Charlie Sheen, Kelly Osbourne, Blac Chyna, Lil' Kim among others.
thats more my liking. And a sheen comeback might really be controversial but of course a big network station like CBS would be cynic enough to get him back exactly for that. It for sure would attract a lot of viewers but I really think these names are way too big to be part of it.
CBS' got the money to pull them in tho. LOL. The whole Charlie Sheen thing is yet to be seen tho, it's been quite some time since the whole scandal blew up, and I seriously doubt any involvement from him on CBB, but we can't totally say that there's room for a reconciliation.

CBB can attract the same kind of B listers that have done DWTS on ABC, because again, they have the money to do so.

I agree, except Blac Chyna, I can see her being in it. Ultimately D listers will be in this at best C listers and 1 B lister as the centerpiece for whom Grodner will rig this game for.
I HATE Chyna, but listen, friend, she's been linked with the undoubtedly and still insanely popular Kardashian family, and they can milk some cash out of anything that may come out of her mouth. If Chyna wants some fire let loose on Hollywood, she better spill that tea on CBB.

I'd also like to any of the Housewives on CBB, they're trashy, crazy but they're lovable! Hahahaha
« Last post by Marie on January 08, 2018, 10:29:49 AM »
I agree, except Blac Chyna, I can see her being in it. Ultimately D listers will be in this at best C listers and 1 B lister as the centerpiece for whom Grodner will rig this game for.
« Last post by GrahamUKFan on January 07, 2018, 08:23:33 PM »
Quote from: BBDR16
Forger about Frankie Grande, he's not on the most recently leaked list. Last week on Twitter, the potential 12 housemates included: Charlie Sheen, Kelly Osbourne, Blac Chyna, Lil' Kim among others.
thats more my liking. And a sheen comeback might really be controversial but of course a big network station like CBS would be cynic enough to get him back exactly for that. It for sure would attract a lot of viewers but I really think these names are way too big to be part of it. 
« Last post by Jackie on January 07, 2018, 11:39:04 AM »
Malika Haqq is the only name I know of

You don't even know ginuwine ?? "if you horny, lets do it, ride it, my pooony"
« Last post by Marie on January 07, 2018, 05:25:42 AM »
Malika Haqq is the only name I know of
« Last post by Marie on January 07, 2018, 05:23:59 AM »
Frankie isn't gonna be in it lol, if so that's just disgusting.
« Last post by JustinBieberDingus on January 06, 2018, 11:33:23 PM »
It won't be Charlie Sheen, CBS fired him for a reason.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10