Author Topic: BB with sims = Gran Sims  (Read 10459 times)

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
Re: BB with sims = Gran Sims
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2011, 10:28:14 PM »
Do you know more sims realities?

Se llama copla
Dead Set
Gran sims & El reencuentro
PEP
Gran life sims

What else?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2011, 10:30:59 PM »
Hmm Gran Hermano Sim 6 but I saw that you have a comment there.

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2011, 10:32:12 PM »
Hmm Gran Hermano Sim 6 but I waw that you have a comment there.

Lol yes, I had forgotten. I think the creator is Potter. I'm sorry for him but his seasons are really bad, the way he makes the videos is very bad  :-[ :-X
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 10:39:04 PM by AlexSP »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

• Big Brother
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2011, 10:34:15 PM »

Lol yes, I had forgotten. I think the creator is Potter. I'm sorry for him but his season are really bad, the way he make the videos is very bad  :-[ :-X

First season of Gran Hermano Sim was hilarious. You should watch it just for laugh  ;D.

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2011, 10:42:27 PM »

Lol yes, I had forgotten. I think the creator is Potter. I'm sorry for him but his season are really bad, the way he make the videos is very bad  :-[ :-X

First season of Gran Hermano Sim was hilarious. You should watch it just for laugh  ;D.

(Image removed from quote.)

If the sixth season should be improved, GHS1 could be a wall, a chair and 2 housemates?? Too poor?  ;D ;D

I'll watch it later when the GF gala is on break time.

• Big Brother
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2011, 10:44:45 PM »
No, that was GHS4's set  ;).

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2011, 01:11:48 AM »
I participated with Bea on both Gran Sims 2 & El Reencuentro Sims :) (Fernando in both, thanks Bea for not mentioning me :*)
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

• Big Brother
« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2011, 06:03:16 AM »
I participated with Bea on both Gran Sims 2 & El Reencuentro Sims :) (Fernando in both, thanks Bea for not mentioning me :*)

You're welcome  ;)

• Big Brother
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2012, 05:02:50 PM »
1st March will possibly begin Gran Sims 3. There is a new twist confirmed called “Nominación Fulminante”, that can be used by any housemate only one time in the game and will automatically nominate someone for eviction. Seven out of 15 housemates has been posted in the website and there was a poll to decide one of them to have a special price, it is unknown what will be the other eight housemates role.

The house: http://gransims-3.jimdo.com/casa/

The host will be Melanie Scott, Gran Sims' 2 winner.

And the co-host will be Silvia Gonzalez, Gran Sims' 1 winner and Runner Up of El Reencuentro   :vio.

Housemates:

Tranny "La Chochos", a 47 y.o. russian prostitute and stripper from Madrid.

Cristina Sánchez, a 17 y.o. student from Córdova.

José Canalejo, a 22 y.o. auronautic engineer from Marbella.

Dafne Ogalla, a 38 y.o. widow bussinesswoman from París, France. (That's my character!)

Adrián Estruch, a 19 y.o. gay hairdresser from Benidorm.

Aitana Martínez, a 19 y.o. unemployed daddy's girl from Madrid.

Aroa García, a 18 y.o. model from Madrid.

The favorite poll has been closed yesterday and the blind results are:

26,84%
24,74%
14,21%
11,05%
9,47%
7,89%
5,79%

I will be doing recaps of the show.

• Big Brother
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2012, 07:57:49 PM »
Eight confirmed housemates today:

Alexis Marin, a 25 y.o. lawyer from Alicante. He is Cinthya's brother.

Cinthya Marin, a 22 y.o. unemployed girl from Alicante. She is Alexis' sister.

Fidel Guerrero, a 36 y.o. unemployed bisexual married man from Madrid. (BBDR16's character)

Mimi Dos Santos, a 25 y.o. Portuguese high school's tutor and language translator from Barcelona. She is Nando's sister.

Nando Dos Santos, a 25 y.o. Portuguese unemployed man from Barcelona. He is Mimi's sister and he was in prision for raping a girl 3 years ago.

Sheila Gonzalez, a 17 y.o. student from Madrid.

Oliver Fernández, a 27 y.o. stripper from Madrid.

Yuna Ito, a 22 y.o. indian nun from Sevilla. She was the 1st evicted in another show called Dead Set.

• Big Brother
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2012, 07:41:14 PM »
Gran Sims 3 has finally begin today.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3usVKA6Ykk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3usVKA6Ykk</a>

Mónica, Yvette and Sandro finalists of the 2nd season were in the set to talk about their first impressions. Mimi, Nando, Alexis and Cinthya were the first housemates to enter and be received by the co host Silvia, they liked the  house but they were informed by Melanie, the host, that they will live in a Secret Room and the audience will vote every week to one of them enter the house. Tranny was next to enter and she confeses to Silvia that she “is hot” and wants already a boy to flirt. She decides to get her clothes off and dresses with a bikini. Cristina enters next saying that she is very nervous, she askes Tranny in the garded to show her the house as she was the first to enter, but she declines “can’t you view it by yourself?. Cristina says that she was very rude as she only wanted to knew here, Tranny responds that she is not interested in meet Cristina. Cristina enters in the house and stays alone there, as she doesn’t want to be with Tranny. Jose enters next and tries to fix the fight between Cristina and Tranny, and finally convinces Cristina to go to the garden with them. Tranny goes to the bathroom and Dafne enters next, she says to Cristina that she is very pretty and dresses very well, she askes where to go to  the bathroom and discovers Tranny urinating as a man. She returns to the garden and explains to Cristina and Jose what she saw, Cristina is not very surprised because she has man’s face, Jose thinks that if she is transexual or not is not their bussiness and it’s better to wait if Tranny says something about, Dafne says that she doesn’t want Tranny to be close to her. Adrián is next to enter, Tranny whispers to Dafne that Adrian has a “fagot look” meanwhile Dafne thinks that Tranny is not the right person to say that. Aitana is not interviwed by Silvia and ignores her as Aitana said in her profile “I entered here to play and win the game strategically not like Silvia who was mentally retarded”. Aitana only likes Dafne as the others were very vulgar and offered Aitana to show her the house. Inside, Dafne tells to Aitana that Tranny is transexual but again she is not very surprised because Tranny “Is pretty vulgar”. Aroa is the last from the original seven to enter, Aitana makes her a good compliment about her drees but in reality she thinks that Aroa’s dress was “The most horrible thing I ver saw”.  Melanie reveals the favorite housemate.... TRANNY! She will be inmune in the 1st nominations.

Favorite %:
Tranny 28,53%
Dafne 27,61%
Aroa 11,66%
Adrián 9,20%
Cristina 9,82%
José 8,59%
Aitana 4,60%

Mónica thinks that Tranny doesn’t deserve to be favorite, but Yvette reveals she is pretty happy because Tranny is her favorite housemate and she is going to be controversial,  Sandro thinks the same but he doesn’t like Tranny’s attitude, his favorite is Adrian. Fidel, Sheila and Oliver enter next and Tranny has to chose one of them to be inmune too, she choses Oliver because she likes him. Yuna enters via confession room in the secret room and she is very disappointed because no one remembers her from Dead Set althought that reality and Gran Sims are were created by the same producer.
In the website there is a poll to choose between Alexis, Cinthya, Mimi, Nando or Yuna to enter in the house.

Blind % of the first entrance:

32%
28%
27,33%
10,67%
2%
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 09:09:35 AM by Beatriz_Trapote_SV »

• Big Brother
« Reply #36 on: March 01, 2012, 06:30:29 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0Q5DfLwDaw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0Q5DfLwDaw</a>
The first season’s summary was uploated today. There are Erika (Dead Set & El Reencuentro Sims), Yvette (Gran Sims 2), Picara (Gran Sims) and Nika (Dead Set & El Reencuentro Sims) as colaborators).

It is introduced with three nominations:
Adrián: (1) Aitana and (1) Dafne because they haven’t any relationship and they were pretty rude with him last day.
Aitana: (1) Adrián because she is average and (1) Jose because he only wants to draw attention.
Aroa: (1) José because he wanted to make strategy against Aitana and Dafne and she didn’t liked it, but she has nothing against him anyways and (1) Dafne because she doesn’t like her life style.

The collaborators say they’re opinions, Erika likes Cristina because she reminds her of herself , Nika’s favorites are Dafne because is very two-faced and Jose because he is very hated outside the house, but she didn’t like him anyways, Yvette says again that she likes Tranny because she is controversial and Picara as a transexual feels ashamed of Tranny’s behaviour in the house.

In the first video, Adrian prepares the lunch for everybody,  Aitana, Dafne and Tranny make some comments about how bad the food is, Adrian answers that if they didn’t like it they will cook herself they’re food next time, Aitana doesn’t  understands why Adrian made that comment because she is making “The sacrifice of eating that sh*itty food, cooking is for low class people like you! F*agot!”, Adrian starts crying because of the shouting and Aitana decides to leave the dining room with Dafne, Jose consoles Adrian. Cristina who was in the garden and listen to Aitana’s version of the fight (She says she made an educated comment) thinks that Adrián is acting for the cameras.  Later, Aitana and Dafne tried to cook some food but it finally get burned, they didn’t want to eat it and Aitana decides to “I will leave it here, the n*gger will clean it (Sheila)”, minutes later Cristina enters to the untidy kitchen and decides to throw the food, Sheila sees that and get angry with Cristina because there are so hungry people in the world who can’t eat and she shoudn’t be egoist and ate it, Cristina answers that she didn’t cooked and is not going to argue because of that, when Cristina leaves the room Sheila comments that she is b*tch. Cristina explains to Aitana and Dafne what happened to her, but they didn’t mention that the food was cooked by them.

Another four nominations:
Cristina: (1) Sheila because of the silly argument they had and (1) Adrian because he is fake.
Dafne: (1) Adrián because of the food and (1) Jose because he is smoothy.
Fidel: (1) Jose and (1) Adrián because they didn’t have any relation.
Jose: (1) Dafne because of the nasty comments she made about Tranny and (1)  Fidel because they didn’t talk much and he would like to have more relationship with him.

Sheila confesses to Aroa that she likes Oliver, meanwhile Tranny explains to Oliver that she must pay for the inmunity she gave to him having an affair with her, but she refuses and Tranny leaves the room angried. Sheila flirts with Oliver and offers to be a couple with her, he accepts. Jose is planning with half of the house to nominate Aitana and Dafne, Aroa doesn’t want to make that, because no one commands her.

Oliver: (1) Fidel because he thinks he will have fights with him and (1) Dafne for discard.
Sheila: (1) Aitana because she didn’t like her and (1) Jose because he is two-faced.
Tranny: (1) Jose because he is an idiot and (1) Cristina because she is boring.

Jose (6), Adrián (4) and Dafne (4) are nominated for eviction this week and one of them will leave the house. 

In the secret room, Nando and Cinthya had some flirt and Mimi doesn’t want that because of Nando’s  past, he says that Mimi is too overprotecting with him, and Mimi adverts him that if something bad happens with Cinthya she will not talk with him again. In the other side, Yuna insists to pray with Alexis but he doesn’t want to because “it is silly”, Yuna feels very offended because she is very devout and he will go to hell for blasphemous.

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2012, 11:59:30 AM »
I have to start watching this season, it looks pretty cool. Do you know anything from PEP or GH El Reality? Are they coming back?

• Big Brother
« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2012, 03:57:40 PM »
I'm feeling that I'm going to be evicted this week from Gran Sims  3 or maybe not  :-X

I have to start watching this season, it looks pretty cool. Do you know anything from PEP or GH El Reality? Are they coming back?

No, I don't know  :-\.

• Big Brother
« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2012, 06:19:49 PM »
Blind 1st eviction %:

35,71%
32,47%
31,82%

• Big Brother
« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2012, 05:53:45 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh4QLVs3p0U" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh4QLVs3p0U</a>

In the Secret Room, Melanie is ready to communicate the housemate who enters to the Main House, all of them deserves to each other good luck, except Mimi, who thinks they are being very fake. And the first to pass to the main house is... Nando!

Results:

Nando 33,05%
Mimi 31,61%
Yuna 21,55%
Alexis 12,07%
Cinthya 1,72%   

Yuna cries because “It’s not fair” and Mimi doesn’t say goodbye to Nando, Melanie adverts Nando to do not say nothing abou the secret room or there will be consequences. Tranny thinks that Nando is very handsome. Meanwhile, in the Secret Room, Cinthya questions Mimi because she didn’t even congratulated her brother Nando, Mimi answers “I’m not a fake or hypocrite person like you”, Cinthya says that the only fake person in the house is her and Mimi responds she doesn’t care about what they say about her, Alexis says Cinthya to leave Mimi alone because the audience has already viewed that Mimi is a very manipulative person, Cinthya doesn’t understands why Mimi is having this behaviour. Aroa  says sorry to Jose because of their fight this week. Melanie is going to communicate the1st eviction of the show, Adrián and Jose are pretty confident to leave the house, and Dafne also thinks the same. Jose is the first saved from the eviction and returns to the house.

The 1st housemate who leaves Gran Sims 3 house is.... ADRIÁN!!

Results:

Adrián 40,51%
Dafne 36,50%
Jose 22,99%

Adrian congratulates Dafne, but she doesn’t answers to him, in her return Aitana reaction was “Haha, the f*ggot is out!”, Cristina also congratulates Dafne.

Nominations:

Tranny: (1) Sheila because she is very vicious and (1) Oliver for reject her.
Oliver: (1) Cristina because she argued with Sheila and threw the food, although she is very sympathetic and (1) Dafne because he doesn’t like her and they haven’t got any relationship.
Sheila: (1) Cristina because she is a boring girl and (1) Tranny because she thinks she is the best housemate in the house and is pretty pathetic.
Cristina: (1) Tranny because she is bad mannered and (1) Jose because she doesn’t like him.   
Jose: (1) Tranny because she makes him sick and (1) Sheila because he thinks she is fake.
Dafne: (1) Tranny because is a vulgar person and (1) Jose because he is a bootlicker.
Aitana: (1) Sheila because she is black and (1) Jose because he is an asshole.
Aroa: (1) Tranny because she is  fame whore and (1) Cristina because she argued with her BFF and they haven’t any relationship.
Fidel: (1) Tranny and (1) Jose because he thinks it’s the most appropiate to do for him.

Tranny (6), Jose (4), Cristina (3) and Sheila (3) are up for eviction this week.

Adrián arrives to the set to be interviewed, he wants Jose and Oliver to go far in the game, Melanie questions if the fight with Aitana ending with him crying decided his eviction, he thinks it is possible but he doesn’t care, because Aitana is very self centrered as Dafne is.

Adrián has to say goodbye to the housemates he wishes good luck to all the house (except Aitana and Dafne), especially Aroa, Jose, Sheila and Oliver because they are good persons. Aitana and Dafne answer that he is jelous of their for staying in the house.

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2012, 09:12:53 PM »
Jose should have been evicted, I can't stand him  >:(

Offline BigBrotherFan

• All Star
« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2012, 09:19:43 PM »
Out Jose or Tranny please! Sheila to win  ;D

Blind %s:

• Big Brother
« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2012, 12:54:54 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMI8kAKhnVQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMI8kAKhnVQ</a>

Adrián, Anaxii (Gran Sims & El Reencuentro Sims), Mónica (Gran Sims 2 & El Reencuentro Sims) and Mónica’s girlfriend Samantha are colaborating in this summary.

Tranny is very angry with the other housemates because they nominated her and she plans to revenge herself soon.

In the Secret Room, Alexis and Cinthya want to solve the relation with Mimi, because they think they did nothing to her, Mimi doesn’t want to talk with them and Cinthya saiys it’s because she hasn’t enough arguments to cover her falseness, Mimi answers that the fake ones are Alexis, Cinthya and Yuna, not her and she is  very sincere with them, Cinthya responds that she doesn’t believe her because Mimi likes badmouthing about everyone, Mimi is tired of hearing Cinthya and says “You liked to screw  with my brother and if you didn’t knew it, he is sick!”,  Alexis protects her sister Cinthya and says that the only bitch in the house is her, Mimi responds that she didn’t told that “I didn’t told that Cinthya was a bitch,she is exactly a wh*re”, Cinthya says that Mimi is sick of jealousy. Finally, Yuna appears criying because of the fights and says “Why we have to be enemies? Why we can’t be all friends like in school?”, Mimi is annoyed because it’s a house full of fake persons.

Cristina has the feeling that she is going to be evicted this week, Dafne consoles her saying that she believed to be evicted in the first eviction and she is actually staying in the house, they start to criticize Tranny’s dress for today, Dafne is very annoyed because it’s horrible and shouts to her “Listen transgender! How you dare you to dress like that in my territories! Change your clothes!”, Tranny responds angry that she isn’t transgender, and Dafne answers that she saw her urinating in the first gala and she told to everyone, Tranny points a finger threatening in Dafne’s chest shouthing that because of her Oliver rejected her last week, Cristina wants Tranny to leave alone Dafne concludes that her lawyers will end with Tranny because of touching her in that way.

Jose reveals his secret love to Aroa, she says that she thinks that Jose is a good boy but she in fact likes Fidel, Fidel hears that and goes to the confession room and confesses that he will hook with Aroa and says sorry to his husband, as he isn’t here to be furniture, Aroa is very happy and surprised when Fidel tolds her that. Jose cries in the confession room because he is very alone in the house and Aroa kissed with Fidel in front of him.
Fidel plans with Dafne and Cristina (he says they with Aitana are the only ones who like in the house) nominate Aroa and Sheila in the next gala, Dafne agrees, but she will nominate Tranny if she stays this week, Cristina thinks that planning nominations is fake people, but she concludes that the hasn’t any relation with Aroa and Sheila.

Oliver and Sheila’s love relationship arrived to Aitana’s ears and she talks about it in the confession room, she says she can’t stand that because black people doesn’t deserve to be happy and she will hook with Oliver because Sheila isn’t worthy enough.  Aitana and Oliver flirt in the jacussi room and Oliver thinks about his relation with Sheila. Later, he says to Sheila that he really wants to stay with her. Aitana is offended because of that “That *sshole doesn’t know what he just did!”. Aitana talks with Cristina, Dafne and Fidel to change the nominations and replace Aroa for Oliver. They all agree.

Nando agrees to have sex with Tranny, but when they are about to do it, Nando can’t do it and leaves Tranny alone. In the confession room, Nando says that he is not that silly and he will wait if Cinthya enters from the Secret Room and that Tranny is very ugly but she is the only wh*ore in the house, and if Cinthya doesn’t enter in the next gala he will have to stay with Tranny.

• Big Brother
« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2012, 06:24:46 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tmt_8g2ZUzU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tmt_8g2ZUzU</a>

Mimi is sure that either Alexis or Cinthya will enter via public vote because they talked bad of her this week, Alexis and Cinthya arrived to the conclusion that Mimi only wants to seek attention. Fidel says goodbye to Cristina when she goes to the eviction room and Aroa questions it, Aitana answers that was is the problem with that and if she only wants Fidel for herself, they have some bad words between them and Aroa asks if the feels superior because of being blond and rich, Aitana answers that she doesn’t has to feel something that she actually is.

TRANNY becames the 2nd housemate to be evicted from Gran Sims 3.

Results:

Tranny 48,20%
Cristina 34,54%
Jose 14,69%
Sheila 2,58%

Tranny is angry because they evicted her and they leave Cristina, Jose and Sheila who are they boring.
From the Secret Room, CINTHYA received the most votes to save and enters to the house.

Results:

Cinthya 54%
Mimi 26,86%
Yuna 13,14%
Alexis 6%

Cinthya meets Tranny in the Eviction Room and Melanie informs Tranny about the Secret Room, Tranny wants Cinthya to say a goodbye message to Nando “Tell him that outside the house we will finish what we started”.  Then, the housemates welcome Cinthya.

These weeks nomination are to save two housemates from eviction:

Dafne: (1) Aitana and (1) Cristina because they are very sympathetic with her.
Sheila: (1) Aroa because they are good friends and (1) Oliver because she loves him.
Nando: (1) Fidel and (1) Aitana because discard, he says he would have nominated Tranny if she stayed.
Jose: (1) Aroa because she is his favorite girl in the house and he loves her as a friend and (1) Oliver because he couldn’t be in the house without him.
Fidel: (1) Aitana and (1) Dafne because they are friends.
Cristina: (1) Dafne and (1) Aitana because they have good relationship.
Oliver: (1) Sheila because she is his girl and (1) Jose because he is a good guy and doesn’t deserves to be nominated.
Aitana: (1) Dafne because they have a lot of common things and (1) Cristina because of the same.
Aroa: (1) Sheila because she is her friend and (1) Fidel because he is handsome.
Aroa is informed that she is going to swap with another reality show called “House of Paradise”.

NANDO (0), JOSE (1), AROA (2), CRISTINA (2), FIDEL (2), OLIVER (2) and SHEILA (2) are up for eviction this week.
Tranny arrives to the set and she sees the good side from her eviction saying she is going to be famous now. Melanie says to Tranny that she would have been automatically nominated for eviction because her aggresive behaviour with Dafne. And also, informs her about Nando’s “love” relation with Cinthya in the Secret Room. Tranny feels betrayed by Nando because of that.
In her goodbye message, Tranny decides to say a lie and expresses that all the housemate were jealous of her and because of that they nominated her and that she had fun having sex with Nando.

Yuki Oth from House of Paradise arrives to the house, he is a man who dresses like a woman, but he is not transgender, Cristina was wrong asking about if he is a man or a woman as Yuki was annoyed because that question, Aitana and Dafne jokes about that finally that the transgender is gone they put another in the house.

I will do the recap from the third summary show on Friday.

• Big Brother
« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2012, 05:45:28 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaKl6LRgq9A" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaKl6LRgq9A</a>
Mimi is bored in the party, because the others are too boring and after some bad words for Alexis and Yuna, she goes to sleep. In the party, Alexis and Yuna dance for some time, Alexis kisses Yuna because “she was provoking him”, Yuna goes to the confession room to crie because she is a nun and is married to god. She needs a priest to confess herself.
In the Main House Party, Nando tells Cinthya that he didn’t did anything with Tranny last week, Cinthya says she doesn’t care because they aren’t a couple, Fidel goes to the eviction room, there is a live conexion with House of Paradise, Aroa says that she kissed a boy but she now regrets of that and says sorry to him, Fidel says it’s okay if  she doesn’t do it again. Jose askes Cristina to dance with him, she accepts.
Sheila feels alone in the party because the other girls are in the same group and Aroa is in the swap, Oliver and Yuki console her and she finally goes to the party. Cinthya goes to the Confession Room, there she says a message to Tranny “You are an insipidous, how dare you to lie to me? B*tch! This is for when you see me on TV!”.
Yuki prepares  a disgusting drink for Aitana and Sheila, Dafne becomes mad with him and they shout, it ends with Yuki throwing a drink to Dafne. She wants him out because “All the transexuals are against me”. Cristina is tired of dancing, Jose says it’s an excuse for not dancing with him, Aitana defends Cristina saying he is irriting and needs to leave Cristina alone.
In the Confession Room he says that they all against him and now Oliver is more with “the fake manipulative Sheila” than with him. Oliver and Sheila had sex for the first time in the room. They all go to sleep, and there is only Cristina, Fidel and Yuki in the party, Cristina and Fidel dance very close and Fidel says to her that the only girl that she likes in the house is her, Cristina says that she also likes him but she didn’t said anything because he was with Aroa, Fidel answers that Cristina knows perfectly that he in fact didn’t likes Aroa, Yuki sees that and he tells to Sheila what he just heared. Sheila ran mad to them and says to Cristina that she is a whore because of hooking with a man with girlfriend, Cristina answers that he is going to break with Aroa and that she is tired for all the fights in the house, Sheila threatens Fidel to tell what he did to Aroa when she arrives, Fidel doesn’t cares because Aroa made the same in the swap. Cristina goes to cry in the bathroom because of the words that Sheila said to ther and Cinthya consoles her. 

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #46 on: May 29, 2012, 09:00:30 PM »
The Winners of this Season are goes.
Dafne Ogalla and Aitana Martinez.  :'(

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

French

« Reply #47 on: August 02, 2012, 01:36:27 AM »
Do you watch Secret Story Sims ? It's been two weeks I'm watching all the season it's so great ;)

Now there are three seasons airing, and not from the same creator lol.
You guys can go there : http://simsstory2011.skyrock.com/ to watch all the daily shows, but the 8th season of SS is with voices, and not subtitles.

Theere are playlist here : http://www.youtube.com/user/Simsstory2011
SECRET STORY SIMS 7 (with subtitles) is really a good season with Alizée (who's like Marie lol).