Author Topic: Big Brother AllStars UK (imaginary, sadly)  (Read 19537 times)

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
Big Brother AllStars UK (imaginary, sadly)
« on: September 23, 2011, 05:01:24 PM »
Here's an intresting idea, I love Big BRother, and in both EXCEL and even WIKIPEDIA I just love making up my own series of BB, I have quite the imagination and I can intrestingly enough get good results from nominations and evictions based upon what my imgainary public decides.

And i've done few real-time Big Brother as wells (in wikipedia, only, sadly, secret ones)

So here's the thing, starting from Monday, which will be the launch night, how about I choose 20 allstar housemates from Series 1-11 of English Big Brother, and you will be the public? You'll decide who stays/goes, and I might even choose a Vote to Evict/Save format instead of Evict only/Save only? I've already drawned up 65 candidates?

Could be fun? I've decided the show will run for 16 weeks.

P.S - this is the wikipedia page i'm using xD : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:BigOz22/bigbrother <- it's within my own subpages and those have never been taken off/deleted, so yay for that. Though when I put a series on my regular pagfe it got cleaned/warned.

Actually, maybe I even do the launch shows/highlights here? Could work on my writing skill xD? Could be fun :P, I hope it's ok with the admins though.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 06:42:23 PM by JohnBigOz »

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
Re: Big Brother AllStars UK (imaginary, sadly)
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2011, 06:54:33 PM »
Yes! It could be fun!

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2011, 07:04:03 PM »
I'll see how long I can last, I think my longest Big Brother before I got bored was, like.. 50 days or something.

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2011, 03:37:53 AM »
So, do you guys think I should do it..? Do you want me to?

• Big Brother
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2011, 09:13:19 AM »
I don't know about the other users, but for me you can do it.

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2011, 10:48:55 AM »
Are you BigOz22 in wikipedia?  :D I've seen many of your series there, and I love it  :P

I also think it's a great idea  ;D

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2011, 03:14:54 PM »
Sounds like fun! ;D

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2011, 03:48:48 PM »
Yaaaay! Launch night is monday :D

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2011, 03:50:22 PM »
Yesssss !! Sounds awesome  ;D  ;D

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2011, 10:28:32 PM »
The launch show will be after tomorrow's Big Brother highlights :)

Well, I guess that means it's gonna start on Sunday rather than on MonDay xD
« Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 04:56:02 AM by JohnBigOz »

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2011, 11:13:46 PM »
I originally thought I would be able to handle making a proper "highlights" show but as I began writing, I found out, it's really difficult, especially when personally everyone sounded the same to me, so instead, I'm still going to let you choose who you want to stay/go etc. along with what twists are happening, I will give you a basic summary of what happened in the house though. so, Day 1's summary :
 - Tonight, Big Brother All-Stars launched with 20 ex-housemates entering, in order, they were :
Nadia Almada, winner of Big Brother 2004.
Craig Phillips, winner of Big Brother 2000, the first ever winner.
Josie Gibson, winner of last year's Big Brother, 2010.
Brian Dowling, winner of Big Brother 2001.
Nikki Grahame, 5th place finish in Big Brother 2006.
Pete Bennett, winner of Big Brother 2006.
Makosi Musambasi, 3rd place finish in Big Brother 2005.
Victor Ebuwa, evictee from Big Brother 2004.
Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace, 3rd place finish in Big Brother 2006.
Sam Pepper, evictee from Big Brother 2011.
Kinga Karolczak, 4th place finish from Big Brother 2005.
Rex Newmark, 4th place finish from Big Brother 2008.
Rachel Rice, winner of Big Brother 2008.
Freddie Fisher, evictee from Big Brother 2009.
Sophie Reed, winner of Big Brother 2009.
Gerry Stergiopoulos, evictee from Big Brother 2007.
Charley Uchea, evictee from Big Brother 2007.
Glyn Wise, runner-up from Big Brother 2006.
Helen Adams, runner-up from Big Brother 2001.
And finally.
Alex Sibley, 3rd place from Big Brother 2002.

For few minutes, housemates were getting to know each other, Gerry and Freddie talked about "smart" stuff while Gerry said it's gonna be "wild" with Charley in, Nikki and Pete talked, and remember their old relationship. Brian, Helen and Nadia discussed Charley, while Rachel was upset not to see Michael or Kathreya inside. Then, Big Brother called all housemates to the sitting room, and asked for any two housemates to come in, one male and one female, to come to Diary Room. Craig Phillips and Josie Gibson volunteered.

In the Diary Room, (and on the screen in the living room), Big Brother announced, that all housemates have automatically been nominated for eviction, and Craig and Josie have now become the founding members.. of the Big Brotherhood (Season 7) (Glyn said "Not this shit again", Big Brother then explained the rules, that only the member of the Big Brotherhood, will be immune from this week's eviction, be allowed inside the bedroom, and recieve, their suitcases. Then, Big Brother said, to choose the third member, for Big Brotherhood, and they both agreed on Nadia.

They were then told, that only Four housemates will fail to make it into the Brotherhood, with two of them leaving, next week.

The housemates were stunned, speechless, with Nikki worried, along with Glyn (who , in his year, was not chosen), while Brian commented "Well this is appears to be fun"

For the rest of the night, housemates chatted, along with Victor flirting with Sophie, and Sophie then talking with Freddie and Gerry.

P.S - THanks for stickying this :D. and two, tomorrows summary will appear after tomorrow's real highlights.

Also, what do you guys think about my cast? Is it good? bad? medicore?

Also, I have the guilt of only watching BB5, 7, 9, 10, 11, so some housemates might not be super in their character since i haven't watche their seasons, which I kinda feel bad for because for me Alex will be the most boring one out of them. (which might result in him quitting  ::) , does anyone know if i can torrent/download BB3UK?
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 03:48:38 AM by JohnBigOz »

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2011, 09:11:26 PM »
Day 2 in the Big Brother All-Stars house.

- The non-brotherhood housemates slept in their sleeping bags in the garden.
 - Alex, in conversation with Craig and Josie expressed his difficulty adjusting to the other housemates as he feels very out of place being the only person from Big Brother 3 as well as being up against bigger characters (he listed Nikki and Charley as examples)
 - In the morning, Craig, Josie and Nadia were told to pick a 4th member to join the brotherhood, they unanimously picked Nikki.
 - Nikki was then called to the Diary Room and was told that she could pick a new housemate if she passes a secret task, to reveal to half of the house (9 other people) that she still fancies Pete and hates Aisleyne. She told this to Josie, Nadia, Makosi, Kinga, Brian, Alex, Craig, Victor and finally Sophie, as she successfully managed to pass her task, she chose Pete to join the brotherhood, who becomes the fifth person.
 - In the garden, Gerry and Sam began winding up Charley who just ignored them, but later revealed she loathes Gerry and Sam, who she said "pisses her off"
 - Freddie and Sophie joked about having a fake romance.
 - Nikki was upset because the water in the pool was cold.
 - Nadia and Victor walked through the memory lane as they reminisced about Big Brother 5.

Therefore, currently, the housemate still up for eviction are : Aisleyne, Alex, Brian, Charley, Freddie, Gerry, Glyn, Helen, Kinga, Makosi, Rachel, Rex, Sam, Sophie and Victor.

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2011, 06:19:42 PM »
Day 3
 - The Big Brotherhood were told they must do the shopping this week.
 - Nikki and Pete talked about their past relationship
 - Aisleyne and Charley had a small row over the fact that Charley is being nasty to Gerry.
 - Alex, Gerry, Freddie and Sophie discussed the reason why no one from Big Brother 4 is in the house.
 - The Big Brotherhood were told to pick two new memebers, they picked Rachel and Sophie.
 - Later in the day, the Big Brotherhood were given a private party, and were told that they may invite one person to join them, they chose Freddie.
 - During the party, Freddie opened a small box with a tag saying "For Special Guest", in it, was a hat that marks a Big Brotherhood memeber, therefore Freddie joined the Big Brotherhood.
 - Charley was annoyed that she hasn't gotten her hat yet as she believes she deserves one, while Aisleyne and Gerry said how much she annoys them.
 - Alex continued to be unhappy about being in the house, and talked to Big Brother about it.

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2011, 11:55:18 PM »
Day 4
 - The Big Brotherhood were told to vote for 2 people to join the brotherhood, they chose Rex and Gerry to join them.
 - The Big Brotherhood were told that tomorrow, all housemates will vote for who they think most deserves immunity from eviction, and the 6 with most votes will join. However, the day after that, the four unlucky housemates who failed to get into Big Brotherhood will be given a secret mission which can potentially overthrow the current members.
 - Charley was annoyed that Gerry got picked to join the Brotherhood over her as he think she is more entertaining than him.
 - No other major events occured in the house.

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2011, 06:23:35 PM »
Day 5

- Today, housemates were awaken to a voting booths, and instructions were layed out on the table. The housemates were told that two sets of voting will take place. The Brotherhood members will vote for 2 housemates they want to join the brotherhood most, and the 2 with most votes will then join, each housemate will distribute 2 pts and 1 pts each. Then, the remaining non-brotherhood housemates will then distribute 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 pts each, and the 4 with most votes will then join the brotherhood and become the final members of the Big Brotherhood.
 - Before the voting took place, the housemates relaxed on a slightly sunny day in the garden, Aisleyne and Nikki discussed their past relationship in the house.
 - Victor flirted with Sophie in the garden too. Kinga and Makosi then later flirted with Victor as well.
 - The housemates then began voting, the Brotherhood members each secretly voted, and the 2 housemates with most votes were : Brian (6 pts) and Alex (5 pts) therefore they join the Big Brotherhood.
 - The remaining non-brotherhood housemates then voted, and the 4 with most votes were : Victor (43 pts), Aisleyne (42 pts), Makosi (38 pts) and Kinga (33 pts). This left Charley, Glyn, Helen and Sam remaining for possible eviction, however, tomorrow, the almost nominated housemates will have a chance to save themselves from eviction and overthrow the current members.
 - Charley and Glyn were upset that they failed to get into the Big Brotherhood as it is the second time Glyn has faced eviction like this, while Charley believes she deserves her spot more than some of the other housemate, while Sam and Helen were somewhat expecting it. Alex was surprised that he got in by the members of the Big Brotherhood.

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2011, 07:04:37 PM »
Day 6
 - In the morning, the four non brotherhood members (Charley, Glyn, Helen and Sam) were called into the Diary Room and were give a very important game changing secret task. In order to save themselves, they must convince at least other housemate to "give up" their Brotherhood membership, this must be done by making the brotherhood housemates come to the Diary Room and asking Big Brother, if it's possible to give up their membership, if they are successful, Charley, Glyn, Helen and Sam will be able to choose one housemate of their choice and overthrow their membership, and take it as theirs. If they fail, they will remain nominated. They had 10 hours to do that.
 - Charley approached Gerry, and asked him if had it been possible would give up his immunity for her, he only remarked that Charley "is the last person on earth he would do that to", she then approached Aisleyne, but Aisleyne refused as well, Charley therefore gave up and failed
 - Glyn approached Aisleyne, Nikki, and Pete, and only Pete was kind enough to say yes, but never came to the Diary Room and therefore Glyn failed as well.
 - Helen only approached Brian, Craig and Josie, however, Josie came to the Diary Room with Helen and asked if she could give her immunity because Helen is such a "sweetheart" therefore Helen passed her task.
 - Sam didn't bother with the task as he knew it was impossible.
 - As Helen was the only housemate to pass, she was able to save herself. But as she saved herself from eviction, she had to choose another housemate to replace her, and, after spending about 5 minutes in the Diary Room, chose Josie to replace as she claimed "she wanted to".
 - Later that day, Big Brother gathered all housemates on the sofas and announced that the Big Brotherhood twist is now over, and revealed the nominations. Charley, Glyn, Josie and Sam face a double eviction this Sunday, and who goes? YOU DECIDE. The voting is going to last until Sunday's highlights show and eviction. You vote by giving 1 vote for your favourite housemate and 1 vote to your least favourite housemates. and IN order to correctly calculate %, you will do this sepretatly instead of adding/subtracting the total yourself.

To SAVE :                To EVICT :
 - Charley - 0           - Charley - 0
 - Glyn - 0                - Glyn - 0
 - Josie - 0               - Josie - 0
 - Sam - 0               - Sam - 0

Because this is a double eviction, you can distribute 2 votes per Save/Evict (i.e give someone 2 of yours votes,  or give two people 1 vote each).

Who will go? Charley? Glyn? Josie? or Sam? You deicide (copy and paste and add the votes)

• Big Brother
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2011, 07:11:38 PM »
ay 6
 - In the morning, the four non brotherhood members (Charley, Glyn, Helen and Sam) were called into the Diary Room and were give a very important game changing secret task. In order to save themselves, they must convince at least other housemate to "give up" their Brotherhood membership, this must be done by making the brotherhood housemates come to the Diary Room and asking Big Brother, if it's possible to give up their membership, if they are successful, Charley, Glyn, Helen and Sam will be able to choose one housemate of their choice and overthrow their membership, and take it as theirs. If they fail, they will remain nominated. They had 10 hours to do that.
 - Charley approached Gerry, and asked him if had it been possible would give up his immunity for her, he only remarked that Charley "is the last person on earth he would do that to", she then approached Aisleyne, but Aisleyne refused as well, Charley therefore gave up and failed
 - Glyn approached Aisleyne, Nikki, and Pete, and only Pete was kind enough to say yes, but never came to the Diary Room and therefore Glyn failed as well.
 - Helen only approached Brian, Craig and Josie, however, Josie came to the Diary Room with Helen and asked if she could give her immunity because Helen is such a "sweetheart" therefore Helen passed her task.
 - Sam didn't bother with the task as he knew it was impossible.
 - As Helen was the only housemate to pass, she was able to save herself. But as she saved herself from eviction, she had to choose another housemate to replace her, and, after spending about 5 minutes in the Diary Room, chose Josie to replace as she claimed "she wanted to".
 - Later that day, Big Brother gathered all housemates on the sofas and announced that the Big Brotherhood twist is now over, and revealed the nominations. Charley, Glyn, Josie and Sam face a double eviction this Sunday, and who goes? YOU DECIDE. The voting is going to last until Sunday's highlights show and eviction. You vote by giving 1 vote for your favourite housemate and 1 vote to your least favourite housemates. and IN order to correctly calculate %, you will do this sepretatly instead of adding/subtracting the total yourself.

- Charley - 1           - Charley - 0
 - Josie - 1               - Josie - 0

Because this is a double eviction, you can distribute 2 votes per Save/Evict (i.e give someone 2 of yours votes,  or give two people 1 vote each).

Who will go? Charley? Glyn? Josie? or Sam? You deicide (copy and paste and add the votes)

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2011, 07:14:52 PM »
 - Charley - 1           - Charley - 1
 - Josie - 2               - Josie - 0

Who will go? Charley? Glyn? Josie? or Sam? You deicide (copy and paste and add the votes

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2011, 07:16:28 PM »
 - Charley - 1           - Charley - 1
 - Glyn - 1              - Glyn - 0
 - Josie - 2               - Josie - 1

Who will go? Charley? Glyn? Josie? or Sam? You deicide (copy and paste and add the votes

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2011, 09:40:53 PM »
 - Charley - 2           - Charley - 1
 - Glyn - 1              - Glyn - 0
 - Sam - 0               - Sam - 1

BTW how long is the wait before you can vote again?
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2011, 10:20:28 PM »
Because there doesn't seem to be a huge number of voting, I'd say atleast a diffrence of 4 posts.

Btw, the voting was supposed to be actually 2 votes to Save AND 2 votes to Evict, but the current system is actually much better :D.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2011, 12:09:59 AM »
I think it would be a good idea to have flexi-voting, like maybe a certain number of votes at anytime of the day EG. Two votes at once or one vote in the morning and one at night, then once the day ends and the next begins then you get your two votes which you can dispense at any time?

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2011, 12:41:49 AM »
 - Charley - 3         - Charley - 1
 - Glyn - 2              - Glyn - 0
 - Sam - 0               - Sam - 1

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2011, 01:02:15 AM »
I think it would be a good idea to have flexi-voting, like maybe a certain number of votes at anytime of the day EG. Two votes at once or one vote in the morning and one at night, then once the day ends and the next begins then you get your two votes which you can dispense at any time?
Well, because it is a double eviction, people can dispense the two votes, otherwise it would've been 1 vote to save and 1 vote to evict.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2011, 10:48:04 AM »
Well, because it is a double eviction, people can dispense the two votes, otherwise it would've been 1 vote to save and 1 vote to evict.

What I meant was 2 seperate votes each day, eg 1 vote to save and 1 vote to evict then maybe ometime on the same day another 2 votes to dispense?