Author Topic: BIG BROTHER I: Short Story Series - Episode 2 up, PLEASE reply!  (Read 2158 times)

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
BIG BROTHER I: Short Story Series - Episode 2 up, PLEASE reply!
« on: November 06, 2011, 12:29:47 PM »
BIG BROTHER I - Short Story Series:
Here is a series of episodic short stories for a typical series of Big Brother. The cast features fourteen people who may represent the United States, but we are using the public voting format in which it will be the viewers (whoever reads this, or, YOU) who decide who stays and who goes. There will be three episodes, two highlights (Sunday, Wednesday) & one eviction episode on Thursday. Comments and actual public votes will keep the show alive. Thanks for reading!

THE CAST:

ADRIENNE is a 26 year old guidance counselor from Chicago, Illinois.
ALIESHA is a 40 year old single mom from Havre De Grace, Maryland.
AMBER is a 21 year old rock café server from Binghamton, New York.
BRANDON is a 28 year old figure model from New York City, New York.
BRENT is a 21 year old street team speaker from Anaheim, California.
CARSON is a 24 year old skate shop assoc from Las Vegas, Nevada.
DEVIN is a 22 year old hip hop DJ from Graham, Alabama.
HAZEL is a 23 year old cocktail waitress from El Paso, Texas.
KOLTIN is a 22 year old film student from Los Angeles, California.
LIONEL is a 32 year old police officer from Daytona Beach, Florida.
MACY is a 30 year old hairstylist from Gloucester, Massachusetts.
RACHELLE is a 27 year old wine server from Myrtle Beach, North Carolina.
RODRIGO is a 25 year old graffiti artist from Venice Beach, California.
STEPHANIE is a 27 year old freelance editor from Santa Monica, California.

The host is my favorite artist JASON DUNN from Hawk Nelson.

11-6 -- EPISODE ONE: Sunday Launch & Nominations

Jason Dunn is seen standing on a stage in front of a cheering crowd where a large television screen with the Big Brother logo is present. “Hello, Hello, and welcome to Big Brother, a whole new social experiment in which you the viewers decide who stays and who goes. Every week, these group of housemates will compete in random tasks and nominate two of their own who will face the eviction lines. Every Thursday nights, the votes are closed and the one with the highest percentage of votes is to be evicted from the Big Brother house. At the end of seventy days, only one of them will remain to claim the $500,000 prize. It’s a social experiment like none other one thing, however, is for sure - Zero Privacy, Zero Tolerance, and Zero Mercy” Jason Dunn says as the crowd’s cheering pick up and shots of the house are presented on the screen like a camera surveillance. “This is Big Brother, and this is my house. I have invited fourteen strangers to coexist together in my house for seventy days. They have one thing in common, none of them have privacy. I have exactly 100 cameras and 100 microphones to watch their every move and hear their every spoken word. I have also made plans to provide them with tasks, for which they will have to complete if they want to live in the house a little easier. Tasks will be performed at each housemates’ individual effort, but it’s the quality of a team’s effort that’ll count. You, viewers, will be held accountable for voting out one of the nominated housemates, ending their journey on Big Brother. It’s a ten week series packed with loads of fun, loads of action, and loads of twists. 14 housemates, 70 Days, and NO privacy. This is Big Brother” the Big Brother voice says as the opening credits play, revealing a shadowed image of each housemate.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason Dunn is now in the studio, above the crowd, which keeps cheering and as the other small Big Brother screen changes the screen from the series logo to the pictures of the housemates. “We have fourteen different personalities and fourteen different backgrounds all locked up in one house, hmm, sounds scandalous, and they’re all moving in tonight. None of them have spoken to each other, know of another housemates’ existence, and unless they’ve all been to Vegas, have no similar connection to each other, including Facebook. Firstly, the women will move in, and all the way from a 40 year old single mom, to a 21 year old server at a café, to a true southern belle rancher from a inner-city, recent college grad growing up hustling, we have all different kinds of housemates. Let’s have the women of the house move in and as the Big Bother doors open, so does the possibilities. Ladies and Gentlemen, it’s time to introduce the women of Big Brother” Jason Dunn says. Soon, the female cast members walked up the runway through the crowd as the crowd cheers and the females began looking admiringly at the crowd members, smiling, winking, or blowing kisses, and as they stood by the door, it opened, and all seven women walked through the doors and into the house. As they all look at each other, and the mirrors by the front door, Amber opened the doors leading into the hallway between the kitchen and hallway and all of the women cheered. “Hey, I’m Hazel” Hazel says, shaking hands with Aliesha and Adrienne. “Hey, I’m Adrienne” Adrienne says. “Let’s go put our bags by a bedroom” Macy says. “Oh, I hope a single rich man running a nice company comes in here” Aliesha says. Adrienne and Hazel laughed. “Oh my god, these doors are locked. And I think it’s the bedroom door too” Stephanie says. “Oh wow. Maybe the men will kick the doors down” Aliesha says. Yeah” Hazel says laughing. Finally, all of the women get into the living room where they see cheese, crackers, and wine. “Oh wow, I already feel like I’m at home” Rachelle says. “Oh my god, really?” Stephanie says. “I’m a wine server” Rachelle says. “Oh wow” Aliesha says. As the women were pouring each other some wine, Jason is back in the studio. “Now, it’s time to finish off the introduction by welcoming in the seven men of the house, from a self-proclaimed anti-social rocker to a hip hop artist from the south and from a Californian surfer with Christian faith to a Brazilian party-boy who paints the city, we sure have a creative bunch for the house, and the girls to get a hold of.

The crowd continued cheering. Ladies and Gentlemen, let’s hear it for the guys of Big Brother” Jason Dunn says as each of the guys walk up to the runway and walk through the crowd, in which two of them gave rocker signs, and gaze modestly as the crowd, and Brandon blew kisses while Brent took his shirt off. As the crowd kept cheering, the front door finally opened. As each of the guys walk in, and they all seen the ladies, who see them, they all jump up in excitement. “Hey, I’m Brent” Brent says to Aliesha and Stephanie. “Hey, I’m Lionel” Lionel says to Amber. “What’s up, my name’s Devin” Devin says to Adrienne. As the ladies all greet the guys and have them all walk over, in which Stephanie and Aliesha admire Brent without his shirt on and Devin carries Amber over to a seat and sits next to her, they all began to get together in the living room. “So, our rooms are locked” Aliesha says. “Oh really?” Lionel says. “Yup” Hazel says. “Wow, where are we going to sleep?” Devin says. “I don’t know, we’ll find out” Amber says. “We should all go around and introduce ourselves” Koltin says. “Yes, let’s do that” Rodrigo says. “I’ll start. Hey my name is Brandon. I am a figure model” Brandon says. “Wow, how graceful” Lionel says. “I live in New York City. I lived there my whole life and I’m half Korean” Brandon says. Some of the housemates laugh. “Hey, what’s up. My name is Rodrigo. I am the Brazilian worth a million. I am also a graffiti artist in the graffiti capital of the world, Venice Beach, California” Rodrigo says, emphasizing and fancying the words “Venice Beach, California”. “Hey all. My name is Aliesha. I am a mother of a twelve year old girl and an eight year old boy. I am divorced, so, I’m looking, and I see here, I’m clearly the cougar, which is totally fine for me” Aliesha says as the others laugh. “Hey, everyone, my name is Adrienne. I went to University of Chicago and I’m a guidance counselor at one of the rough elementary schools in the city” Adrienne says. “Cool” Hazel says. “Hey yo, my name is Devin. Although I’m write as snow, I am a rapper. I work in a studio and I DJ on weekends. I’m also from Alabama, so yeah, fun to be a rapper there, and ladies, I’m single” Devin says as they snicker, with Amber laughing hardly. “Hello all, I am Lionel. I live in Daytona Beach and I’m a cop. So, I am the one who ruined your spring break” Lionel says. ”Oh s***! I remember you from six months ago. No, Just kidding!” Koltin says. “Uh-huh, sure” Lionel says. Everyone laughed. “Hey everyone, my name is Amber. I live in a small town area of up-state New York. I am also a server at the local rock café” Amber says. “There’s a lot of girls here I will not get along with. Amber seems spoiled and prissy. Aliesha is a but loud, but tolerable now. Adrienne is the quietest. Macy looks older than Aliesha and Aliesha is the oldest” Stephanie says in the diary room. “I think the guys here are not all that great. The most attractive one is Brandon, and he’s the gay one. Devin and two others dress really trashy and one of them look like they just got out of bed with their hair. I think the girls will be after Lionel or Brent only” Adrienne says in the diary room. “Hello, everyone. The name’s Koltin. I was born and raised in West Virginia but they decided to put me up for adoption and I moved to LA man. I’m totally not into any kind of country life. That’s why LA is perfect, man” Koltin says. “Hello, everyone. My name is Carson. I work at a skate shop and may go to school for the entertainment business. I also live in Vegas. I was born and raised there” Carson says. “Hello, everyone. I am Stephanie. I work in editing. I live in Santa Monica right now” Stephanie says. “Cool!” Rodrigo says. “Hey y’all. I’m Rachelle. I live on a Ranch with my parents, and my brother, and six German shepherds. I work at a country club in the summer and a country bar. Yup, I’m all country. “If I could rank the housemates here in terms of coolness, or hotness, Brent would be the cool guy, probably, and Rachelle is the best girl. Then, it would be maybe the red-headed chick and Adrienne, deferentially not the cougar lady” Koltin says in the diary room. “Hello, everyone. I’m Hazel. I work as a waitress but I go to school for photography. I’ll probably work with Nature photography” Hazel says. “Like National Geographic?” Devin says. “Sure” Hazel says. “Hello fellow housemates. I am Brent. I surf all night” Brent says. “That’s your job?” Rachelle says. “I also work with a street team for a rock station. But, Surfing is I guess, full time. I host competitions and play them. I was also born and raised in the Laguna Beach area” Brent says. “And you like being shirtless” Aliesha says. “Yes I do, miss” Brent says. The others laugh. “Hello everyone. I’m Macy. I am from Boston, as I’m sure you can tell. I do hairdressing full time and I’m thirty years old. I am going to be getting married next April” Macy says. “Aww, how nice” Adrienne says. “Yup” Macy says. “No offense to you Macy, but you look like you can be my grandmother. You’re a hairdresser? Fix your own hair. Please!” Amber says in the diary room. As Amber being in the diary room turns to the screen in Jason Dunn’s studio, Jason Dunn turns to the camera. “The housemates have been given their first chance to meet each other. Next, Big Brother will instruct them their first task of the week and of the game, their budget task. We’ll explain after the break.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason Dunn is back in the studio. “Welcome back viewers, Jason Dunn here, and it is time for the first competition to begin. Each week, primarily on the weekends, the housemates will have to compete as a team for their weekly shopping budget. This includes groceries, cigarettes, alcohol, and foods that are deemed a luxury, such as desserts, organic foods, or gourmet food. We’ll communicate with the housemates from the studio to the living room to instruct them what’s in store” Jason Dunn says as the turns back around and the Big Brother logo on the screen is replaced with the camera shot of each housemate in the living room. “Housemates” Jason Dunn says. “Oh my gosh” Rachelle says. “Who said that?” Lionel says. “I’m not too sure” Brent says. “Housemates, it’s me, Jason Dunn. I am in the Big Brother studio” Jason Dunn says as the housemates suddenly see the screen of Jason Dunn in the studio from their living room. “Oh wow, what’s up?” Amber says. “Housemates, we have for you all the first budget task of the week and for Big Brother” Jason Dunn says. The housemates all cheer in excitement, and all hoping they can get information with confidence as a response. “Life gives you all many things, tears, cheers, and for you fourteen, an opportunity of a lifetime. Big Brother also gives you many things, some of them will be very sweet, and we’re not going to lie, some of them will be very sour. Just remember, as well as Life, when Big Brother gives you lemons, you make lemonade. Please head into the backyard and we’ll present to you the first competition” Jason Dunn says. All of the housemates began cheering in excitement and as they all opened the backdoor screen, they see that out in their backyard, there is a huge bucket numbered one to ten and a huge pile of hundreds of lemons. “Oh wow, lemons” Koltin says. “I hope we don’t have to count all of them” Adrienne says. “If Big Brother gives us lemons, we make lemonade” Carson says. “Ahh, give us limes. I’ll make tequila” Aliesha says. “Housemates, are you all ready for your first competition” Jason Dunn says. The housemates cheered. “This competition is called “Life’s sour calling”, and you all will have to use these lemons that Big Brother has given you, and literally make lemonade. Its is ten o’clock now, you have until twelve o’clock midnight to fill up the bucket as much as you can. If the house can fill it up to 10 by the end of the night, you’ll receive your full reward of $500 for a weekly budget of the week. If you get pass any of the other numbers, one to nine, you’ll receive the portion of your budget as determined upon where you ultimately land. Does that sound good? And also, there’s nothing but your own hands to squeeze with. Do I have any questions?” Jason Dunn says. None of the housemates responded. “Alright, housemates! When the horn goes off, this competition will begin” Jason says. The horn goes off and a huge score board lights up to start counting down from 120 minutes. The housemates all began grabbing lemons. “We gotta peal these things” Macy says. “Basically, our first task was just to squeeze lemon juice into a bucket and we get food for the whole week. This seems simple. I think our crew of all of us will be able to handle this” Rodrigo says in the diary room.

« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 01:37:30 PM by Dan »

• Big Brother
Re: BIG BROTHER I: Short Story Series
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2011, 12:30:46 PM »
Then, unexpectedly, lemon drops start pouring out of dispensers placed at the top of the roof and are seen by the cameras, in which they easily became gushing down and hitting the housemates. “Ow! Oh, my god, what’s this?” Brandon says. “Oh my god. What the hell?” Amber says. “They’re cough drops” Koltin says. “I think lemon drops” Macy says. “Oh,. Yeah” Koltin says. “Damn” Rodrigo says. “Oh my god, my finger nails are going to be filled with lemon peelings oh my god” Amber says as Lionel laughs. Then, Adrienne,. Brent, Koltin, Rodrigo, Rachelle, and Macy are all seen squeezing lemon juice in the bucket. “In this challenge, we had to squeeze lemon juice and while we were hoping that all of us would easily get some, a load of lemon drops came by and really started to hit on us, and that really did peel some skin and the noise is very irritating to the ears” Lionel says in the diary room. “Ugh, f*** these lemon drops” Adrienne says. “If I piss in the bucket, will that help” Brent says. “I doubt it” Adrienne says. “Ha-ha” Carson says as he runs to the bucket. As time goes by and everyone keeps peeling and squeezing lemons, the housemates are all seen having their juice filled up to number four. “Housemates, we have a bit of a tease” Jason Dunn says. Soon, some of the housemates, including Carson, Adrienne, Rodrigo, Amber, and Rachelle stop to listen. “We are opening up the upstairs suite. This upstairs suite will belong to the four housemates who voluntarily remove themselves from the competition and room in the suite, which is a luxurious suite with a private bathroom, private snack cupboard and refrigerator which will be restocked every week,  and queen size beds, the best sleeping arrangement in the house. If you wish to bail out, you can hit the buzzer and take one of the hour keys. This option is open for the rest of the night. You still have an hour and thirty ,minutes left” Jason Dunn says. “I’m taking it!” Amber says as she immediately hit the buzzer and grabbed a key, stepping away from the rest of the housemates. “I don’t even care what’s going on” Koltin says. “I’ll take it” Brent says. “Brent, you were one of our stronger players” Rachelle says. “I’m sorry. I want the better living” Brent says. “I want to take it, do you?” Carson says to Devin. “I’m sure as hell thinking about it” Devin says. “I can’t believe that four people would just want to give up a challenge we can easily win with them and go for a luxury room. It shows they care about themselves more than the others or all of us as a team, and knowing they still share our grocery budget equally, it’s just a sucky feeling for all of us” Rachelle says in the diary room. “I’m taking it” Carson says. As Carson presses he buzzer, Devin followed him and also pressed the buzzer as well. “We gonna party! “Yeah, man” Carson says. “Wow” Adrienne says. “I can’t believe that” Lionel says. “I know, it’s kind of selfish” Adrienne says. Amber, Brent, Carson, and Devin are all in the kitchen area. “Hello, roommates!” Devin says. “Wow, this looks interesting” Amber says. “Three guys and a girl, oh wow” Brent says, laughing. Amber giggles and blushes. “Amber over here takes the key first, and then three of the guys who were already pulling a lot of weight in the task decide to quit leaving Amber, the youngest girl here with three guys as roommates. I can’t believe them and she’s going to have a lot of fun, but I can tell you, she has easily made herself bate big time” Aliesha says in the diary room.

Jason Dunn is back in the studio, and the crowd are all seen cheering. The challenge has just a half an hour left, and the housemates have some room left to go before they get the full grocery budget. Also, Amber, Brent, Carson, and Devin have taken the luxury room for themselves. We’ll see how they react and how the other react once the competition comes to an end” Jason Dunn says. Amber, Devin, Carson, and Brent are all seen going up the stairs to the balcony, and as Amber uses her key to unlock the room, they all walk in and see four chairs in the centre, by a refrigerator and a cupboard. Also, they see four beds, which takes up some room and a door leading to the bathroom. “Wow, this looks nice” Amber says. “I’m hungry” Carson says as he grabbed some chips from the cupboard. “I hope the others don’t hate us” Devin says. “They probably will, oh my god” Brent says. “I wouldn’t care, really guys” Amber says. “You have three male roommates. How does that feel?” Brent asks. Devin laughs. “It feel nice, so far” Amber says. “I’m sure it does” Brent says, laughing. Meanwhile, the others are back in the backyard. “We got to eight. We need to get to nine” Koltin says. “I’m really tired” Macy says. “Man, we almost got it. We should try not to spill anything or pick up what we could’ve spilled” Lionel says. “I’ve tried two lemons squeezed together. It really works” Rachelle says. “Only twenty-five minutes, shoot! Koltin says. “Ladies and gentlemen, we have another temptation” Jason Dunn says. “Oh god” Adrienne says. “I don’t wanna hear it” Aliesha says. “For the one person who quits, you will be offered fifty dollars as your own personal budget which you can spend on yourself or for the team. In addition, you will be able to bump one of the luxury roommates out of their position and take their place” Jason says. “I’m going to go for it” Macy says. “Ugh” Lionel says. “Really, man” Koltin says. Macy hit’s the buzzer. “Macy, please make your way into the bedroom and inform one of the luxury roommates they have been kicked out” Jason Dunn says. As Rachelle, Aliesha, Adrienne, Lionel, and Hazel are all seen squeezing in the lemon juice, Macy headed upstairs. “You gave up?” Brent says. “Yeah, there was another temptation” Macy says. “Really?” Devin says. “I got a personal grocery budget and got to kick out on of you from this room” Macy says, “Are you serious” Carson says. “Yeah, and I chose Amber” Macy says, in which Brent and Carson  began to look shocked. “Okay, I see how it is” Amber says. “I’m sorry” Macy says as she gets refused a hug from Amber who walks away. “Dude, the older lady comes in and kicks out the other girl. Now us guys are stuck with a roommate who’s like five years older than the rest of us. Man, the fun is gone, man” Devin says in the diary room. Amber is seen in the kitchen crying. “I can’t believe her. Oh my god. B****” Amber says, crying. “I’m sorry” Brent says, giving Amber as hug. Meanwhile, all of the other housemates are seen squeezing the lemon juice. “Alright, we got to nine” Hazel says. “Sweet” Rachelle says. “Five minutes left” Aliesha says. Finally, the clock’s time is seen winding down and as it goes to zero, the buzzer goes off. “Congratulations housemates, you have earned $450 dollars for your house grocery budget” Jason Dunn says as the housemates congratulated each other. “I think our team did good. However, five people took a temptation and gave up on us. I mean, come on people. We were so close. Not a good way to make friends, people. Like seriously” Rodrigo says in the diary room.

“Day Two, the housemates have been giving a bedroom that lodges five of the housemates for either bedroom. It is now 10:34am and the housemates are going to get ready to prepare for their grocery budget. Rodrigo, Koltin, and Amber are in the patio” the narrator says. “I think it should be the nine who stuck through the whole time that pick the budget” Koltin says. “I agree” Rodrigo says. “Whatever” Amber says. “Sorry” Koltin says. Meanwhile, Brandon, Aliesha, and Adrienne are in the kitchen. “My nails are all lemony” Brandon says. “Aww, I see” Adrienne says. “If Big Brother gives you lemons, throw them back” Aliesha says. Brandon and Adrienne laugh. “How much more do you think organic food would cost?” Adrienne says. “I don’t know but I think we should just order lunch meat, salads, and meats for dinner” Brandon says. “I think Hazel said she is a vegetarian” Aliesha says. “Oh, okay” Brandon says. “1:25pm, some of the housemates decided to get into the pool for their first afternoon in the house and get to know each other’s personal lives. Hazel, Aliesha, Brandon, Stephanie, and Devin are all by the pool” the narrator says. “I’m thinking about dating again. It’s been four years since my divorce” Aliesha says. “oh really? That’s cool” Hazel says. “I’m just worried about my daughter. She’s going to be a teenager soon and she’ll be dating soon herself” Aliesha says as she takes a puff of her cigarette. “Do you think she’d want a step-dad?” Brandon says. “She’d be worried about him cheating. That’s what happened with my ex and I” Aliesha says. “My dad hooked up with someone at a college bar. She never re-dated” Brandon says. “Oh, I see” Aliesha says. “Do they know you’re gay?” Hazel says. “My mom does and she’s happy. My dad hasn’t even talked to me, so he’d never know unless we had full time contact” Brandon says. “I can’t just imagine how a dude can like another dude. It’s just creepy” Devin says, as Brandon rolls his eyes. “How about girls with girls?” Hazel says. “I don’t know. It looks both, but if they don’t like guys, then what should I think about it?” Devin says. Brandon and Stephanie both roll their eyes. “So, two guys can’t hook-up but when two girls do, it looks hot?” Hazel asks. “If they’re into guys” Devin says. “What if they aren’t?” Hazel asks. “I don’t know, I can’t imagine why girls would not hook up with guys” Devin says. Brandon and Stephanie roll their eyes. “Devin is so dumb. He’s obviously never left his Alabama town very much. He’s the kind of guy I wouldn’t even allow into New York City” Brandon says in the diary room. “Meanwhile, Brent and Carson are in their luxury bedroom” the narrator says. “I think Amber is upset that Macy took her spot” Carson says. “Yeah, like obviously” Brent says. If she starts a fight with Macy, I can guarantee you that the entire house will nominate to get them both out of here” Carson says, “Yeah, totally, dude” Brent says. “It’s going to happen, this place will gossip enough about it. Carson says. “Totally, and I think all of the females in the house are going to hate Amber. She’s totally the one will not be very well liked by them, the other females, for sure” Brent says. “Yeah, you’re right” Carson says.

“4:51pm. The housemates have all received their groceries for the week. Macy, Aliesha, Rachelle, Brandon, Brent, and Lionel are by the patio furniture near the washer and dryer. “I gave my fifty dollars to the group, so we ended up with $500” Macy says. “Oh, that’s great” Aliesha says. “Yeah, that’s kind of a good recovery” Rachelle says. “Man, Macy, Amber has been pissed all damn day about not having the luxury room” Brandon says. Brent rolls his eyes. “I know, right? She won’t even look at me” Macy says. “She isn’t going to get along with any of the other people with all of that negativity” Rachelle says. “I know, girl, right?” Brandon says. “People are talking about Amber about her being upset about the luxury room. Yeah, come on, people, she would be upset. I mean, man, I can kind of get it that it’s a game, but still, if you upset someone, the two of them are going to have to mend it themselves. People like Brandon and Rachelle want to just talk about it, it’s kind of annoying, people” Brent says in the diary room. “I think she liked those guys in the luxury room” Lionel says. “Yeah true, so true” Brandon says. “Who do you think she likes?” Lionel asked Brent. “I think Devin, which is why she was so upset about leaving the room” Brent says. “Ha” Macy says, rolling her eyes. “Yeah I know she deferentially likes Devin or even him” Aliesha says to Brent. “I mean, man, if she does, oh well” Brent says. Finally, Amber walks over to them, walks in front of Brandon and sits next to Brent, giving him a hug, and he gave her one back. “Oh. My. God. Amber is such a fake, prissy b****. Like, come on girl, we won’t give you a time-out, we’ll tell it like it is like adults and just tell you off, girl. How dare you come walk in front of me, I mean, girl, can you say “excuse me?”. You need to get a f***ing life” Brandon says in the diary room. “I’m sorry about last night” Amber says, as Macy, Brandon, and Aliesha all roll their eyes. “It’s okay, it’s not like it’s your fault, I mean, you know” Brent says. “Hey Amber, I just wanted to say, I’m sorry about last night. I just made a decision. I wasn’t even remembering the other guys’ names. I just randomly thought of your name when I had almost no time to really decide” Macy says as Stephanie walks over. Amber gave Macy a dirty look. “You have a f***ing fiancé and you wanted to share a room with three other guys? What the hell is up with that? Oh my god, I think you have some personal issue with me, like seriously” Amber screamed as Aliesha and Stephanie rolled their eyes. “You know what, Amber, I really don’t want to argue with you. I just think you need to grow up, girl” Macy says as she walks away. “Ugh, you’re pathetic” Amber says. “Next time, say excuse me if someone’s in your way” Brandon says. “F*** off” Amber says to Brandon as she and Brent also walked away. “Seriously?’ Stephanie. “I don’t know” Aliesha says. Lionel is seen laughing. “F*** off too, you dumb b****” Brandon says out loud. “I really didn’t mean to hurt Amber’s feelings. You know, I really just wish I had the personal budget and that’s that, I really don’t know if I’ll be able to live with her much longer” Macy says in the diary room.

Jason Dunn is in the studio. “The housemates haven’t had much time to get to know each other, although, they will have to determine something from what they’ve got. Day Three was nominations, which have already been in place and at the end of the show, the two with the most votes from their fellow housemates are indeed nomination and placed on the eviction lines. You, viewers will have to vote one of them out and on Thursday, one of the two nominees will be evicted on Thursday” Jason Dunn says in the studio and the crowd is shown continuing their cheering. “Day Two, 9:41pm. Rodrigo, Adrienne, Devin, Amber, and Koltin are in the kitchen area. “I should get some paint and tag the whole house” Rodrigo says. Amber laughed. “That would be sick, man” Devin says. “That would look weird” Adrienne says. Koltin laughed. “No it wouldn’t” Rodrigo says. “Oh, okay” Adrienne says. “Devin!” Amber says, dragging out the pronunciation of his name. “What?” Devin says. “I can see the color of your boxers. They’re green and black. Just like the color of your hat” Amber says as Adrienne rolls her eyes. “Oh yeah, ya see?” Devin says. “They’re sexy!” Amber says as Koltin and Rodrigo laugh. “I’d never date a man who’d sag his pants. That’s the most classless thing I’ve ever heard. Real; ladies don’t like that, and I don’t think Amber’s a real lady, so, I suppose whatever works for her is fine, but damn, men who do that aren’t men, men don’t wear pull-ups” Adrienne says in the diary room. “So, Devin, Macy tried apologizing to me and I was like you’re not sorry. You made the move to kick me out. I can’t believe someone with a fiancé would want to roommate with three guys. Especially since y’all twenty something’s and she’s thirty something. She’s trippin” Amber says. Koltin and Rodrigo laugh hysterically and Adrienne rolls her eyes looking disgusted. “Trippin, eh?” Koltin says. “Yeah, and that gay guy, I mean, he’s sticking up for her and I think he’s been talking smack on me, like for real. I don’t like him. I mean, I don’t have a problem with gays, but I don’t like him, I mean” Amber says. Koltin and Rodrigo continue laughing. “I hear ya. Don’t worry about them. None of the other guys like him. He just follows Stephanie and Hazel around like they‘re a pair of sisters” Devin says. Koltin and Rodrigo keep laughing. “Oh god” Rodrigo says. “This so too funny” Koltin says. “But not really” Rodrigo says. “Yeah, only for a minute” Koltin says as they both keep laughing. “Later, Adrienne, Aliesha, Stephanie, and Brandon are all in the red bedroom. “Amber is crazy, man. She tells Devin about Macy having a fiancé but taking the room” Adrienne says. “Oh wow, we’ve heard it” Aliesha says. “Girl’s got issues” Brandon says. “She was even talking smack on you to Devin and he made comments on you being gay, saying all you do is follow Stephanie and Hazel around like a pair of sisters” Adrienne says. “Oh wow. If it was allowed, I’d kick his a**. I seriously can’t wait to put him in his place. He’ll be a scared little boy. F*** him” Brandon says. “I can’t stand how he doesn’t pull up his pants” Adrienne says as Aliesha laughed. “I know” Stephanie says. “What’s their names, Koltin and Rodrigo were laughing at them” Adrienne says. “Because they’re stupid” Stephanie says. “Ha-ha, I know, right?” Brandon says.

• Big Brother
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2011, 12:31:12 PM »
“Day Three, 10:00am. The housemates have just two more hours until they will start the nomination ceremony. They’ll each make two nominations in the diary room privately and by tonight, the nomination results will be tallied. It will be the three housemates with the most votes towards the nominations that will have to face the eviction lines. Stephanie, Koltin, Rodrigo, and Hazel are by the pool area” the narrator says. “So, Big Brother has informed us that we are nominating today. It’s on the screen in the living room too” Stephanie says. “Yup, time to play the game” Rodrigo says. “People are going to pick a side based on the fight” Koltin says. “And a lot of people seem split on it” Rodrigo says. “I think more of the people are upset at Amber, especially all of the females” Hazel says. “Yup, true. Very true” Stephanie says. “It seems like the heat is off the guys who moved in the room” Koltin says. “Amber and Devin have been very close. Devin being with Amber has made others a little annoyed by him” Stephanie says. “Rachelle and I think Brandon and Devin will be the next two to cause a fight” Hazel says. “Ha-ha, probably” Stephanie says. “If Devin gets nominated, Amber better go, because if Devin left first I will not want to hear Amber cry for another damn week” Hazel says. “I know, right?”
Stephanie says.

“It is now 12:00pm, and the housemates will all be called by their name appearing on the screen and they will enter the diary room and place the keys of their two nomination choices in the box and state a reason why they chose their two selections“ Big Brother says. Adrienne’s name appeared on the screen. As Adrienne walks in the diary room, and placed two keys in the box. “I chose Amber and Devin because even thought those two are close together, I really don’t want to live with either of them any longer. I’ll be happy with one of them leaving“ Adrienne says in the dairy room. Then, Aliesha walks in the diary room. “I chose to nominate Amber because of her being upset over losing the luxury room and Brent because I’ve got to know him the least” Amber says in the diary room. Then, Amber walks in. “I choose to nominate Macy because she seems to have some personal issue with me and Adrienne because she can’t seem to keep her mouth shut“ Amber says in the diary room. Then, Brandon walks into the dairy room. “I nominate Amber because of her prissy attitude and Devin because he’s a homophobic b****” Brandon says in the diary room. Then, Brent votes. “I vote for Macy because of how much hurt she has put Amber through and I nominate Brandon because she has centered himself in a lot of the drama here”  Brent says in the diary room. Carson goes into the diary room. “My vote is for Macy because she has made the move to upset Amber and I nominate Aliesha because I haven’t got a chance to know her very well” Carson says in the diary room. Then, Devin goes to nominate. “I nominate Macy because of how she hurt Amber and Brandon because she runs his mouth too much like a drama queen” Devin says in the diary room. Then, Hazel goes to vote. “I nominate Amber and Macy because of their little conflict they haven’t gotten over” Hazel says in the diary room. Then, Koltin goes to vote. “I choose to nominate Macy and Amber, both for the conflict. It just makes the most sense” Koltin says in the diary room. Then, Lionel goes to move. “My vote is for Macy and Amber, mainly Amber, but both of them because of their conflict” Lionel says in the diary room. Then, Macy goes to vote. “My vote is for Amber because she hasn’t got over the issue with me and Devin because he’s lesser of the two evils, but I don’t need to choose another nominee” Macy says in the diary room. Then, Rachelle goes to vote. “My vote is for Amber because of her negative attitude and for Devin because I just had to choose two nominees“ Rachelle says in the dairy room. Then, Rodrigo goes to vote. “My vote is for Brandon because I think Amber kind of has a right to be upset and Macy had to choose someone, so I choose Aliesha as my second nominee because the two of them centered themselves in the conflict too much“ Koltin says in the diary room. Then, Stephanie goes to vote. “My choices are Amber and Macy, Amber because of her negativity and Macy because she’s the other side of the story, that’s all” Stephanie says in the diary room.

Jason Dunn is back in the studio. “The housemates have made their first round of nominations, and they are final. Three of them are going to be placed on the block for nominations and you, viewers, will vote one of them out on this week and they will leave on Thursday. Let’s see how the housemates reacted after they made their nominations” Jason Dunn says as background music played and the crowd is seen. “Day Three, 3:18pm, and Brandon, Rachelle, Aliesha, and Adrienne are all in the red room” Big Brother says. “That was a little intense” Adrienne says. “Yeah, some people looked very stressed out” Aliesha says. “I think those other guys who wouldn’t nominate Amber would nominate me” Brandon says. “Yeah, I see. Sorry. It seems like there’s a bit of a gender bender right now with you and Amber crossing between them” Adrienne says. “Yeah” Aliesha says. “I don’t think people who watch this show will like Amber. They’d be annoyed with her first” Brandon says. “Yeah, at least some of us already are” Brandon says. “Meanwhile, Rodrigo, Koltin, Stephanie, and Brent are in the living room” Big Brother says. “I think for sure it’s Macy and Amber up” Koltin says, tossing a tennis ball in the air while laying on a couch. “Yup” Stephanie says. “I think many people who aren’t friends with either of them nominated both of them” Rodrigo says. “Yup, I hope Amber can stay man” Brent says. “You like her?” Stephanie says. “Uhh, yeah, I do. A lot” Brent says. “Oh, ha-ha” Koltin says. “I know Devin does, too” Stephanie says. “Yeah, and the other girls over there, like Adrienne, she says none of the girls like him” Rodrigo says. “It true, he kind of acts a bit rude and is a bit annoying too” Stephanie says. “We’ll see what all folds out” Koltin says as Brent nods.

Then, Jason Dunn is in the runway while the crowd is calmly watching as the housemates are seen on the screen in the living room. “Ladies and Gentlemen, we have the nomination results and it looks like we have a tie for third with nominations. This means we will kick off our first nomination week with four nominees. One housemate received ten nominations and another received nine nominations” Jason Dunn says. Finally, the screen of the housemates all in the living room turns to the full shot on television and Jason Dunn appears on the screen. “Hello, Housemates” Jason Dunn says. The housemates got excited and some of them also began to feel anxious as well. “In alphabetical order, we will announce four names, and those four names will be the first group of nominees” Jason Dunn says. “Wow, four” Stephanie murmured. “In alphabetical order, the nominees are . . . Amber . . . Brandon . . . Devin . . . And Macy. The four of you are nominated for the week and on Thursday, one of you four will be leaving the Big Brother house. Until further notice, this is Jason Dunn speaking. Have a good night, everyone” Jason Dunn says. “Let the fun begin” Amber says, walking away. “That’s crazy, man” Devin says. “Oh wow” Brandon says. “Good luck, guys” Aliesha says. “Yeah, good luck!” Stephanie says. Jason Dunn turns back to the camera and as the audience began cheering, the background music played. “To vote for one of the four nominees - Amber, Brandon, Devin, or Macy, please get online and click on the link which will bring you to a poll and enable you to cast your vote. You may vote all night, every night. The voting closes on Thursday, 12:00pm noon time and on Thursday’s first eviction episode, one of the four housemates will have to say goodbye. Who will that be? Viewers decide it all. Tune in Wednesday to see how the nominees react to their few days on the next block and overall, see how the housemates function with their journey living together. Until next time, I’m Jason Dunn, saying this is Big Brother” Jason Dunn says as the opening credits play and shots of the housemates remaining in the living room are seen, and the profile pictures of the nominees are seen as well.
END OF EPISODE
Please go to this link:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BTTTCPF

And begin voting for one of the following to be evicted:
- Amber
- Brandon
- Devin
- Macy

You may vote as many times as necessary. Voting will no longer be counted as of Thursday, November 10th, 2011 at 12:00pm.

NOMINATIONS CHOICES:
ADRIENNE - Devin & Amber
ALIESHA - Amber & Brent
AMBER - Macy & Adrienne
BRANDON - Amber & Devin.
BRENT - Macy & Brandon
CARSON - Macy & Aliesha
DEVIN - Macy & Brandon
HAZEL - Macy & Amber.
KOLTIN - Macy & Amber
LIONEL - Macy & Amber
MACY - Amber & Devin
RACHELLE - Amber & Devin
RODRIGO - Aliesha & Brandon
STEPHANIE - Macy & Amber

• Big Brother
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2011, 06:29:07 PM »
Hey,

I've seen the votes have shown up.  ;D You CAN vote more than once, please do. Also, are there any comments? ;)

• Big Brother
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2011, 12:27:22 PM »
11-9 --- EPISODE TWO: Wednesday Highlights

Jason Dunn is back in the studio. No crowd is present this time. “Hello, Hello, and welcome back to the next episode of Big Brother, I’m the presenter, Jason Dunn. Tonight, the housemates will be just one day away from seeing one of the nominees - as we learned last episode, they are Amber, Brandon, Devin, and Macy, in which one of them will be the first person evicted from the Big Brother house. In this episode, the housemates learned the bare necessity of competition and the need to care to share the provided alcohol” Jason Dunn says as the background music tunes up and the opening credits play.

“Day Four, 1:18pm. The housemates have all learned who the first four nominees are, and they are all just speculating how the rest of the week will go. Stephanie, Koltin, Rodrigo, and Carson are by the weights and patio furniture“ Big Brother says. “I’m a little surprised to see Brandon nominated. I thought for sure, Macy and Amber, and Devin only” Stephanie says. “Yeah, I see. But a lot of people who like Amber probably just nominated him as a second choice only because they had to” Koltin says. “Yup” Stephanie says. “Amber is pissed, man” Rodrigo says. “Yeah, so is Devin. Devin might try to pick a fight” Rodrigo says. “Yeah, although he is right, Aliesha and Brandon did run their mouths a lot” Carson says. “Meanwhile, Brent, Amber, and Devin are in the Aqua room” Big Brother says. “I can’t believe I’m nominated on the first freaking week” Amber says, crying. “Yeah, me too. I mean, man, I’m pissed” Devin says. “I think if you became more of a team member to us as a group, you’ll likely survive the week, and you’ll avoid going through this next week” Brent says. “Yeah, I’ll just let Macy and Brandon run their mouth. I’m cool with all of the guys except him” Devin says. “Yeah, me too” Amber says. “Anything can happen” Brent says. “Yup” Devin says. Later. Hazel, Carson, Koltin, Stephanie, and Amber are all in the kitchen. “I remember seeing The Ready Set preparing for concert at Disneyland just two weeks before getting here” Koltin says. “Oh really?” Amber says. “Really? I saw Funeral Party and MXPX in Vegas recently, that’s it. And Blink 182 too” Carson says. “Wait? How did you see them in Disneyland? Were you in Florida two weeks ago or something?” Amber says. “Disneyland is in California” Koltin says. “Yeah, I would know. I like in Anaheim, in Orange County” Brent says. “But it’s in Florida, and Orange County is too, I know for sure” Amber says. “That’s Disney World. Disneyland is in California. There’s two. And there’s two Orange Counties too” Carson says. “Wait? What? Why? Why is there two Orange Counties? That’s not right. What if someone needs to mail a package? Which post office do they go to?” Amber says. Carson and Brent are laughing. “Oh my god” Stephanie says rolling her eyes. “There are two of everything. Just like Manhattan is in New York and in Kansas” Koltin says. “And Portland is in Oregon and in Maine” Brent says. “Oh my god, why do states do that? Can they do that?” Amber says. “Amber is not the sharpest tool in the box. I’m afraid to say this, but the fact that she isn’t in the catty girl clique and hangs out with most of the boys more often is one reason why I’d rather have her around than Macy” Stephanie says.

“Next, the housemates are all in the living room awaiting their next task assigned to them by Big Brother” Big Brother says. Then, Lionel comes out of the diary room. “Hello, everyone. I have instructions for our next task for the week. Big Brother is asking us to all put on one t-shirt, a pair of jeans or shorts, socks, shoes, and one accessory of your choice for the next task” Lionel says. “Alright, let’s go” Aliesha says. “Swimwear!” Rodrigo says. “Big Brother instructed us to get one some clothes, and since we were all wearing clothes, we all wondered if we should use less important clothes, because if I get dirty, I don’t want to use my stilettos“ Adrienne says. Finally, all fourteen housemates are all by the sliding door in which Big Brother opened it and the houseguests are all shocked as they see snow outside their courtyard. “Oh my god. Really?” Rachelle says. “Wow! I got these swim shorts on for nothing” Koltin says. “Oh my gosh, it’s cold” Rodrigo says. “Big Brother told us to put on clothes. He didn’t say what type of clothes. He just said clothes. So, we have most of the people out here in normal clothes but no winter coat and somehow, they put snow in our courtyard. This better be a quick challenge” Hazel says in the diary room. “Oh my, I see some Citrona” Aliesha says. “Oh wow, girl. We gonna party” Brandon says. “Housemates, we have our next task. Soon, all of us will be locked in this igloo. At the end of this clothing line is a key that will lock us out. There is only one way to get the key. Put the clothes on our own backs on the clothing line and move it around until the key is within reach to unlock us out the igloo cell and unlock our reward, which is a hot tub” Lionel says as the housemates cheer. “Wow, that’ll help after this cold” Adrienne says. “This challenge has some good news and some bad news. The good news is for sure that clothing line is long enough for someone to have to go naked. The bad news is I don’t think any of the girls will bite the dust so it looks like one of the guys will take one for the team, but fortunately for the girls, though” Rodrigo says in the diary room. “All of us will have to jump in the hot tub before the twenty minutes is up. If we achieve that, we will earn the hot tub for the entire season. If not, we will have to compete for it at a future week” Lionel says. “In this challenge, someone will likely be ballsy enough to take their whole clothes off. It won’t be one of the girls, so as a gay man, I will not be afraid to say it better not be Devin or Carson” Brandon says in the diary room.

Everyone was in the igloo cell and as the buzzer rang, Devin, Carson, Brent, Koltin, and Lionel all took their shirts off first Lionel and Brandon has them clipped to the clothing line. “What do we do with our shoes?” Aliesha says. “I don’t know, but I’m barefoot and there’s snow on the ground” Brent says. “Yeah, me too! Oh my god!” Carson says. “Can you clip a shoe?” Rachelle says. As time goes on, the women, most of them, including Aliesha and Adrienne who were cowardly added their blouses. Then, Koltin and Carson became the first two to pull their swim shorts off and Rodrigo pulled off his pants. “Oh my god. I’m so cold” Koltin says. Brent finally pulled his pants off. “Oh my god, my balls are gonna freeze” Carson says. “Ha-ha, really?” Stephanie says as she pulled her jogging pants off. Then, Brandon and Devin pulled down their pants next. “Yo, y’all should just stretch out my pants. We almost there” Devin says. “Yeah, stretch out the pants and use them horizontally” Amber says. “When we got further into the challenge, we realize we were good on time, but most of the women did not at all want to take anything more off. They were all huddling together freezing and trying to keep themselves warm. So, someone was going to have to, you know, bare it all, and it would be at least one of the guys” Lionel says in the diary room. Then, Brent and Koltin are seen standing in their boxers. “We took the room” Brent says. “Yeah, I know, man” Koltin says. “We might be better off to take one for the team this time, man” Brent says. “Yeah, true. You, me, and Devin” Koltin says. “So, our boxers will go off. We’ll be naked?” Brent says. “Yup, man. Oh well” Koltin says. Then, Brent and Koltin are seen pulling off their boxers and all of the other housemates show their expressions as they are shocked and most of the girls were screaming. “We are taking one for the team. This is something we didn’t do the first time. So, we agreed to use our boxers for the clothes line and be naked” Brent says. “Devin, man, you should take one for the team too” Koltin says. “Yeah, man, please do it” Brent says. “Oh my god. You two serious?” Devin says. “Yes, they are. They’re very serious” Amber says. “Don’t waste time. Get clips. Get them on there” Lionel says. Brent and Koltin grab clips and as they pull the clothing line, Brent reaches out for the key, and given the team has eight minute and eleven seconds left, Brent managed to grab the key and as everyone cheered, Brent unlocked the igloo cell and as everyone was shivering and covering themselves with their arms. Then, Brent unlocked the hot tub, opened the cover, and everyone jumped in the hot tub, and the buzzer rang and everyone cheered. “Yay! We won the hot tub. That’s great. Thanks to Brent and Koltin getting naked, we won. I’m glad they did that. The hot tub is worth it. Although, I wish Devin took one for the team too” Amber says in the diary room.
Jason Dunn is back at the studio. “Hello, Hello, and we are back. The housemates pass their second task of the week and in contrast to the last task, Koltin and Brent decided to take one of the team. They did so by literally talking off for the team and grabbing the key for the hot tub. While they shared what they were given for the team, it seems like what Big Brother gives, ends up not so shared, and ends up with a pretty infantile sight of the night” Jason Dunn says as the screen in the studio turns to show the cameras in the kitchen. Day Four, 10:46pm. Some of the housemates are going to get together and hang out in the hot tub they won earlier that night” Big Brother says. Stephanie, Carson, and Hazel are seen walking by the hot tub where Brent, Koltin, Amber, Devin, and Rodrigo already are. “I got the Vodka all out. We gonna get tipsy” Stephanie says. Then, everyone cheers. “Vodka. This is probably a luxury, man” Carson says. “Thanks to Brent and Koltin, yo. Here’s to them” Amber says. Meanwhile, Rachelle and Aliesha are walking in the kitchen where Lionel is. “Where’s the Citrona?” Aliesha says. “I don’t know. It was in our freezer” Rachelle says. “Oh no, somebody probably has that” Aliesha says. “Stephanie and Carson took it out there by the hot tub. There’s a whole group of them there” Lionel says. “Really?” Rachelle says with angst. “I told him. I told Carson, specifically, do not take it out of the freezer. I wanted some tonight. He better not hog that. I swear. What the f***?” Aliesha says. “He told me you said it was fine” Lionel says. “What the hell? He’s got problems. He’s lying. I didn’t not saying anything. The f***?” Aliesha says. Rachelle rolls her eyes. Meanwhile, Brent, Stephanie, Hazel, Rodrigo, Carson, Koltin, Amber, and Devin are all in the hot tub. “So, do you have a girlfriend, man” Amber says to Brent. “Uhh, yeah, Well, no. We took a break. She’s studying in the Ukraine all year” Brent says. “So, she won’t even see you on television getting naked?” Amber says. Stephanie and Hazel laugh. “No, she sees him naked privately in his bedroom” Devin says. Koltin, Stephanie, Hazel, Amber, and Carson laughs. “Except she pulls the boxers off” Carson says. “Actually, no. We don’t have sex. We believe in waiting til marriage” Brent says. “You can get naked on national television but you can’t have sex before marriage. Is there a big difference?” Amber says. “And you convinced another guy to get naked with you and jump into a hot tub” Stephanie says. Carson laughs hysterically. “Well, I guess, I don’t know” Brent says. “You need a party girl, boy” Amber says. Everyone laughs. Meanwhile, Aliesha is walking back in the red room. “Hey Brandon. Carson took the vodka and him and everyone else have it in the hot tub” Aliesha says. “Oh my goodness. Oh no, he didn’t” Brandon says. “Yup. Let’s try to get one of the bottles” Rachelle says. “I can’t believe it. Carson gets the bottle of vodka. I think Stephanie got it from him and told him to get it, because Carson just follows Stephanie around because he just wants a piece of a** from her someday, so I think we just need to teach the munch the old phrase, sharing is caring and in the adult world, say give me the vodka, b****!” Aliesha says in the diary room.

Then, Aliesha and Rachelle walked out to the hot tub. “We want the vodka” Aliesha says to Stephanie. “Okay” Stephanie says. “You took it. You and Carson took it when I said not to” Aliesha says. “Whatever” Stephanie says. “No, we didn’t and you can’t tell us what to do. We thought you and Brandon wanted to go into the hot tub or something” Carson says. “No, I was going to be in the porch and have a cigarette. You lie” Aliesha says. “Go take the f****ing vodka, b****es!” Carson says. Stephanie laughs. “That’s rude. Stephanie, just share” Rachelle says. “Excuse me? I’m not arguing” Stephanie says. “Just go take the f****ing vodka you old b****!” Carson says. “Who do you think ya talking to? Don’t you ever talk to me like that. You do not talk to me like that” Aliesha says. “Get out of my face. I do not want your cigarette breath in my face. It bothers me” Carson says, talking in lame terms. “Just give her the f***ing vodka” Brandon says, walking out to the house to the hot tub. “Just tell her to take the f***ing vodka. It’s right there. It won‘t bite” Stephanie says. “Brandon, shut the hell up” Amber says as Devin laughed hysterically. “F*** you, Amber” Brandon says as he sticks up his middle finger and takes both vodka bottles. “It’s all of ours now” Rachelle says. “No, No, No, give one of them back. Give us one of them” Stephanie says as she attempts to take one of the bottles from Brandon. Brandon then takes the other bottle and tosses it by the hot tub, breaking it and spilling it and Aliesha laughs. “There, I gave you one of them back. Get a straw” Brandon says as he walks away. “Seriously, Brandon, you’re a f***ing douche bag” Devin says. Brandon, Rachelle, and Aliesha walk back into the house with the one remaining bottle of vodka. “I think some of the people here, especially Aliesha and Brandon who seem to have Macy and Amber rivaled and seem to have presumed opinions of others in the house and alienate everybody. It’s gonna get them hated by the house and at some point, they won’t last long. It’s their loss, though” Carson says in the diary room.

• Big Brother
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2011, 12:32:12 PM »
Day Five, 11:35am. Adrienne and Lionel are in the living room” Big Brother says. “I think we’re the only two here who have a college degree. And Hazel is in school, Stephanie too” Adrienne says. “Yup!” Lionel says. “It’s easy to say that you, Brandon and maybe Macy are the three I can get along with here. The other girls are okay, but most of the other guys here, except Brent or Rodrigo are just losers Adrienne says. Lionel laughs. “I see. As much as Aliesha runs her mouth on Carson, she is right about Devin and Carson being rude and classless” Lionel says. “Oh my god, for real, yo. I hope Amber never hooks up with Amber when this show ends” Adrienne says. “She won’t. He probably has a girlfriend. I think he even told me he did” Lionel says. “Oh wow, don’t tell her that. We’ll have more drama. She’s better off with Brent or something” Adrienne says. “I see” Lionel says. “One of the reasons Lionel and I are tight, is simply for the fact we are both African-American and grew up in American-American communities. It’s not a racial thing, it’s just common nature. I mean, aren’t Rachelle and Aliesha from the south? And they seem like Mother and Daughter? And Macy is much older than the younger people so that’s why she and Lionel who are in their thirties get along with Aliesha more so than dumb Carson or dumb-a** Devin” Adrienne says in the diary room. Later. Macy, Lionel, Aliesha, and Brandon are in the kitchen. “I think Amber likes Brent too, oh my god” Brandon says. Macy laughs. “I think Amber likes the other guys. Stephanie and Hazel too” Macy says. “I swear, Devin mentioned to someone, I think me and possibly Brent or Rodrigo that he has a girlfriend” Lionel says. “Not surprised” Macy says. “Ha! He’s probably two-timing two chicks at home, where ever he f**** lives. Oklahoma?” Aliesha says. “I think Alabama” Macy says. “F*** if I care. Isn‘t Amber from like, Tennessee?” Aliesha. “This sound like a Jerry Springer episode up in here” Lionel says. “Oh wow” Brandon says. Then, Devin walks by and everyone in the kitchen kept quiet. Devin then walks over to the hallway where Amber is, holds her hands, and began kissing her neck. “There they go, gossiping about us” Devin says. “F*** them. Don’t care about them anymore” Amber says. “Yup, yo” Devin says , grabbing her behind and kissing her.

Later, Adrienne, Brandon, Devin, Macy, and Amber are in the living room. “Day Five, 6:12pm, some of the housemates are in the living room. Adrienne, Macy, and Brandon are by the small glass table playing cards and Devin and Amber are sharing an arm chair together, cuddling” Big Brother says. “So, y’all talking about me in the kitchen, huh? Uhh, Brandon?” Devin says. “Uhh, stop” Amber says. “”We were talking about how ridiculously ugly you are. You need to shave that Go-T off. You need to wear clothes that fit your size. You need to lose those cheap hats from a mall stand. Then, maybe you’ll look good. Maybe” Brandon says. “You’re opinion don’t matter because you’re a gay and I don’t look at dude like that. So, you’re opinion don’t matter” Devin says, Macy laughs. “I don’t care. I still have an opinion. Rachelle agrees. And so does Adrienne” Brandon says. “Brandon, honey, leave me outta this” Adrienne says. So, then y’all haters. Hate-uhs. F*** a hater. F*** ‘em. That’s how it’s done in the hood. F*** em” Devin says as Amber laughs. “Aren’t you from Alabama? That’s not technically the hood, really” Macy says. “Yeah, yo, but I represent the hood cuz I represent the ATL, Atlanta, yo” Devin says. “How do you represent Atlanta if you live in Alabama?” Brandon says. “I work in the ATL. That’s where I make music. I also go to clubs in Atlanta. Every weekend too, yo. Everyone in the ATL know who I am. All of ‘em” Devin says. “Why do you live in Alabama and work in Atlanta? That’s two different states you’re in. That’s a lot of damn gas” Adrienne says. “I work in Alabama still, I’m in school too, yo. I still represent the hood” Devin says. “You can’t represent a place if you aren’t from there. I mean, I don’t represent Detroit. And besides. Don’t you think about people who don’t want to be living in what you call the hood? Have you ever lived in the hood?” Adrienne says, raising her voice. “Man, whatever, yo. I represent whatever I am and who represent whatever you are” Devin says. “Stop” Amber says, laughing. “Uh-huh, that’s what I thought” Adrienne says. “Devin, come on, boy. Your hats probably come from the nearby hat world at the mall. They probably cost less than anything in New York City. You live in Alabama, not Atlanta, Georgia. Just because you listen to hip hop music, it doesn’t make you from the hood. I listen to music and I know  that” Brandon says in the diary room.

Jason Dunn is back in the studio. “The housemates have been together for five whole days. Amber and Devin are very close as a male and female bond, they are almost the season’s romance for our show. However, they don’t seem to be the only speculation of some kind of romance. The other females have their eyes on who they believe in the hottest of all the males and one pair begin to get along very well” Jason Dunn says while in the studio, in which the screen switches from the show’s logo to the courtyard. “Day  Five, 9:32pm. Aliesha and Brandon are sitting on patio chairs while Carson, Hazel and Rodrigo are by the weights and Koltin and Brent are in the swimming pool” Big Brother says. “Hey Brent, you’re swimming shorts are kind of falling” Brandon says. “They are?” Brent says. “Really, man?” Brent says. “Ha-ha, no, not really. I just wanted you to turn around. I wanted to see your nice butt again” Brandon says. Hazel laughs, in which Brent blushed. “Yo, he’s blushing” Rodrigo. “Not really” Brent says. Brandon and Aliesha laugh. “Yo, I should start lifting weights all summer here” Carson says. “You weigh like 91 pounds” Aliesha says. “Actually, I weigh about 110, maybe. I’ve been wanting to lift weight. I just forget” Carson says. “Lionel could life you as a weight. Hell, I probably could” Aliesha says, laughing. “Thanks” Carson says, sarcastically. “Hey Brent. Would you feel uncomfortable if I told you that you’re so fricking hot” Brandon says., Hazel, Rodrigo, and Aliesha laugh. “Uh, I don’t think so. Not really. But, I know I’m not, uhh, gay” Brent says. “That’s a shame.” Brandon says. “Leave him alone” Koltin says. “Koltin, you’re the second hottest. I think I should go up to the bedroom if you guys have room. I hope Devin goes home on Thursday. I should’ve took that room from him” Brandon says. Aliesha and Hazel are still laughing. “You know we sleep naked. The air conditioning doesn’t work so much up there. Don’t tell Devin” Koltin says. “In the same bed?” Brandon says. Hazel, Rodrigo, and Aliesha continue laughing. “Oh my god. Damn, I’m gonna die laughing” Aliesha says. “No, we have separate beds” Koltin says. “And Macy didn’t tell me this. Girl, I’m gonna interrogate her. I need to know if you guys are secretly a couple. And Devin is probably too dumb to figure out” Brandon says. “No, it’s just hot up in the luxury room. He suggested it” Brent says. Brandon says. “If he suggested to get in your bed, would you do it?” Aliesha says. “I wouldn’t uhh. We’re not gay or anything. He’s just, you know, like a brother” Koltin says. “What does your mother think of you brothers acting gay but not being gay?’ Brandon says. “We don’t act gay, do we?” Brent says, looking nervous. “Oh my goodness. That bro-pack that me, Brent, Koltin, and Rodrigo made has nothing of any sort of relevance. It’s just, we Brandon hangs with Aliesha and Rachelle and Lionel hangs with Macy and Adrienne and Devin is in love with Amber, so we are just the four young dudes of the house who sit and talk about California, skating, girls in California and Vegas, and Stephanie and hazel are the two favorites, basically” Carson says in the diary room. “So, a bro-pack, like, a bromance?” Brandon says. “Sure” Carson says. “This is weird” Aliesha says.

“Later on, Koltin, Adrienne, Rodrigo, Brent, Amber, and Stephanie are all in the aqua room” Big Brother says. “Oh my gosh, Brent, how are you a virgin? Like, really? You’re hot and adorable” Amber says. Adrienne rolls her eyes. “I always grew up in church, and my dad is a pastor. I’ve always been centered around that” Brent says. “Oh wow, really. Oh my god. That’s cool, I guess” Amber says. “I would’ve never guessed. Ha” Stephanie says. Amber began giggling very loudly and Adrienne and Rodrigo chuckle at her. “Amber is, oh my god, the flirt of all of us. She likes Devin but she even manages to talk about how much she likes Brent, and wishes he didn’t have a girlfriend and is surprised he’s a virgin and such. Personally, she’s better for Devin, because Brent would never like to handle someone like Amber” Adrienne says in the diary room. “I also knows who Koltin likes, guys” Rodrigo says. “What? Who?” Stephanie says, as Amber and Adrienne also look shocked. “Dude, seriously?” Koltin says. “He likes Stephanie” Rodrigo says. “Everyone laughs. “I would’ve just guess Hazel” Adrienne says. “Thanks for spoiling” Koltin says. “You’re welcome” Rodrigo says. “Wow. I knew it, man” Brent says. “I think a lot of people knew that Stephanie did like Koltin, and he liked her. I mean, this house isn’t a city. You see everything here. They deny it because they know it’s a game and there’s some jealously. They aren’t a noticeable as Devin and Amber, but they could be. I know I see her checking him out, especially if he’s by the pool or shirtless” Rodrigo says in the diary room. Then, Stephanie and Koltin are in the luxury room where Stephanie exit’s the private bathroom and Devin is up by his bed. “Do you want me to give you a massage?” Stephanie says to Koltin. “Sure, I’m already naked” Koltin says. “Alright” Stephanie says as she pulls the covers off of him. Devin is seen closing his eyes. “Man, Koltin is the pimp. He is getting with Stephanie, man. She is giving him massages. I’m just thinking, man, Amber better start doing that to me. I literally thought the way it looked they were going to end up doing it tonight, for real” Devin says in the diary room. “You know, I haven’t really had a relationship. I just have had dates” Koltin says. “Oh yeah” Stephanie says. “But this is a good one” Koltin says. “Koltin has this I’m going to believe whatever kind of attitude that I really like. I also believe that I may have a chance to just have fun during the summer, without getting too serious. I think that is my main goal to do for the summer when it comes to flirting with the guys here” Stephanie says in the diary room. “You should stay. Get in, under the covers” Koltin says. “Alright” Stephanie says as she gets into Koltin’s bed.

• Big Brother
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2011, 12:33:40 PM »
“Day Six, 10:25am. Aliesha, Carson, Devin, and Adrienne are all in the kitchen. “Look at this place. It’s disgusting” Aliesha says. “I know” Adrienne says. “A lot of people get something to eat late at night” Devin says. “Yeah, they shouldn’t be doing that. We only have a limited amount of food. It can’t go to waste” Aliesha says. “People aren’t really going to care. I mean, tomorrow somebody gets sent home and we’ll have our next task afterwards for sure” Carson says. “I’m going to have to put a stop on this” Aliesha says. “I doubt you’d be able to do that” Carson says. “Yeah I will” Aliesha says. “We don’t need a mom or some nanny here, Aliesha. Go be a mom to your own kids, lady. Leave us adults alone and let us live in this house any which way we please to. If I wanna clean, I will. If I don’t wanna, I don’t wanna, so there” Carson says in the diary room. Meanwhile, Aliesha is talking to Rachelle and Brandon by the patio, in which Aliesha and Rachelle are smoking and Stephanie is sitting a bit distant from them. “So, this morning, I was talking to Adrienne about needing everyone to pitch in and clean up” Aliesha says. “Uh-huh” Brandon says. “Carson says I’ll never get anyone to clean up” Aliesha says as Stephanie rolls her eyes. “Oh wow. How rude, heh?” Rachelle says. “What an immature baby” Aliesha says. “So true” Brandon says. “He’s a piss poor momma’s boy for sure. What a f***ing baby. My ex is more man than him, and that’s sad to be. F***ing baby. I bet his momma made his bed after he left to be here. F***ing brat” Aliesha says as Brandon laughs. “You know, I truly respect Aliesha for being the one who isn’t afraid to speak her mind, unlike half of the people here to run and hide to tell other people what someone else said and all that crap. Aliesha, to me, also has done a better job living with people who are just over half her age. I really give props to her” Rachelle says in the diary room. Then, Stephanie is seen in the kitchen room where Carson, Koltin, Adrienne, and Lionel are. “Aliesha over there is talking about something you said this morning. She’s calling you a brat, and talking about your mom” Stephanie says as Lionel shakes her head and Adrienne rolls her eyes, blatantly showing angst. “What the f***, man?” Carson says. “Yeah” Stephanie says. “That’s f***ed up” Koltin says. “Yeah, that’s f***ed up. I’m gonna like blow” Carson says. “Stephanie is a freaking joke. Carson too. He’s a crybaby. For some strange reason he can’t stand Aliesha and she can’t stand him. After the fight they had the other night, it’s pretty clear that it’ll be like last week, everyone will just take a side, and I think this may take the heat off of Amber and Macy a bit, at least” Adrienne says in the diary room.

Then, Carson walks outside to the patio. “Dude, what the hell man? You’re talking about my mother? That’s f***ed up, b****. Really f***ed up. If you think you’re such a good mother to your kids, good for you. But don’t talk about something you know nothing about. Shut the f*** up” Carson says. “What the hell?” Rachelle says. “Really Stephanie. You can’t say something to someone’s face you go and tell someone else. You’re a fake b****” Brandon says as he gets up and points his finger directly in Stephanie’s face. “Leave her alone you drag queen” Carson says. “You shut the f*** up too. If I’m such a drag queen, well than it must take one to know one. You complain just like a f***ing b**** you dumb b****” Brandon says., “Carson, you complain about me wanting to clean the place up. You’re the f***ing idiot” Aliesha says. “Dude, you don’t talk about his mom though. He hasn’t seen his mom in years. Watch what the hell you say. You talk trash about half the people here. Get a life” Stephanie says. “You aren’t even grown enough to say things to my face, b****. Get the f*** outta here” Aliesha says. Then, Adrienne and Koltin step outside. “You and Brandon sit around and talk trash on Steph and I. And Amber and Devin. All of us are getting pretty sick and tired of you two. You two and her and her” Carson says, pointing to Rachelle and Adrienne says. “Pssshhh” Brandon says. “Excuse me? Boy, leave me outta this. I’m serious” Adrienne says. “Go f*** yourselves” Carson says as he leaves the courtyard. “Stephanie, you used to be cool with us. But since you started hanging out with Carson and Koltin, you’ve been a fake, two-faced b****” Aliesha says. “Yeah” Rachelle says. “Seriously?” Koltin says. “I got tired of hearing you’re f****ing mouth” Stephanie says. “Yeah whatever, keeping joining the circus” Aliesha says. “F*** you” Stephanie says as Koltin and her walk back into the kitchen where Carson is pouting by the kitchen table. “A bunch of f*** b****es” Carson says. “It really amazes me how so God d*** fake some of these pussies are. I mean, some on. Carson cries over every God d*** little thing. Stephanie runs and hides to tell him every little thing said and sticks up for his a**. I mean, honest to God, man, all of this childish shenanigan from these young brats is kind of making me miss my kids more, because they aren’t like that” Aliesha says in the diary room.

Jason Dunn is still in the studio. “Hello, Hello, once again. We are back. It is in fact the sixth day in the Big Brother house and tomorrow, at around this time, one of the four nominees will be saying goodbye. Amber, Devin, Brandon, and Macy are all having the thought of being evicted straight on their mind, as obviously, one of them will indeed be leaving the house. In addition, after one of the four nominees is to be evicted, the thirteen remaining housemates will be making their second round of nominations in which a new set of nominees will be revealed at the end of Thursday’s episode and the voting for those housemates will start for that week. So, how have Amber, Brandon, Devin, and Macy been coping with these past few days being nominees? It’s obvious that they don’t have any idea what the public will think, so as for they now, they can only speculate” Jason Dunn says as the camera from the screen points to the courtyard.

“Day Six, 2:34pm. Devin, Rodrigo, Brent and Koltin are in the courtyard. Devin and Rodrigo are playing pool outside“ Big Brother says. “Yo, who do you think the public would honestly vote out? Do you think they would vote out me?” Devin says. “I think you’re the safest of the group, bro. I can’t imagine why people wouldn’t pick a side between Amber and Macy. Besides, Brandon hanging out with Aliesha, and considering how freaking annoying Aliesha is, he’d go before you, maybe” Rodrigo says. “Do ya think they’d vote for Amber?” Devin says. “Yeah, maybe so, since the fight was between her and Macy. Everyone knows that you and Brandon got nominated because none of the guys like Brandon as much and the girls targeted you because you were hanging with Amber since we got here” Koltin says. “I think it’s gotta be just between Amber and Macy, man, I really do” Brent says. “Yeah, but do ya think Amber would be voted out by viewers” Devin says. “I don’t know man” Brent says. “Not really. She’s got the eye candy. I mean, Amber or thirty year old Macy, it’s kind of like that. Amber’s gotta be in most guy’s opinion the most attractive female in the house. Her or Steph” Koltin says. “Very true” Devin says. “Exactly. I mean, if I were watching this show and wanted to watch the show all freaking summer long. I’d rather look at Amber on my television screen rather than Macy. It’s a no brainer, honestly” Rodrigo says. “Exactly, man, I see” Brent says. “Sex Sells” Koltin says. “I really don’t want to leave this house first and I don’t think I would leave first because I don’t care what people think of Amber upset over a freaking, God damn bedroom, I still like her and enjoy her company and I sure don’t want Amber to go. Especially since Brandon is annoying and he talks too much drama. Forget him” Devin says in the diary room. “Meanwhile, Amber and Adrienne are in the kitchen. Adrienne is cooking and Amber is walking up to the bar” Big Brother says. “Hey ,what’s up? Adrienne says. “Not much” Amber says. “Do you think you’ll be going home tomorrow?” Adrienne says. “I don’t know. I don’t want to. But I am worried” Amber says. “To be honest, you know, I think Devin will go. But the issue between you and Macy might cause one of you two to go, you know” Adrienne says. “Yeah, true. I don’t want Devin to go though” Amber says. “You like him?” Adrienne says. “I guess. Nothing like dating yet. I mean, it’s only been a week, like, seriously” Amber says. “Yeah, good” Adrienne says. “Right now, I’d like to say that I’d prefer Brandon to go. I don’t think the issue between Macy and I is a big issue and I really do enjoy having Devin around and he’s a really great guy. If Brandon leaves, it would make me feel a bit secure that viewers aren’t going to put up with him and Aliesha up in a few housemates’ cases all the time” Amber says in the diary room, grinning and laughing.

“3:20pm, and in the red room, Brandon, Macy, Rachelle, Aliesha and Lionel are all in the red room. “So, what do you think the viewers are up to?” Aliesha says. “I think Amber would lose the side, but I think Amber and I would be able to move on from this, even if we both end up staying” Macy says. “Oh my god, either Amber or Devin could leave. I really could care less. I just hope it isn’t you, Macy, because both of them being split would be okay, and I know you’re more sincere” Brandon says. “Thank you” Macy says. “No problem” Brandon says. “I think if Devin leaves Amber will just hang out with Brent and the other guys in the house, and Stephanie is starting to watch her like a little sister. It’s obnoxious, too” Aliesha says. “I’d rather see Amber stay over Devin” Lionel says. “I think so too. Devin will always be annoying, whereas as long as Amber is not provoked, we’ll be able to be drama free from her a bit” Brandon says. “Yeah I think so too” Amber says. “Let her take his bed if he leaves” Brandon says. “Haha” Macy says. “I don’t even know why I’m even f***ing nominated. It’s probably the members of the bro pack who didn’t know who else to nominate, so they try the whole ha-ha we’re the straight guys, let’s nominate the other gay guy, or whatever, he isn’t one of the guys” Brandon says. “Hah-ah, I bet you that’s what they did. They’ll probably nominate any two of us” Rachelle says. “Pffffttt, I know for sure they’ll put me up. I know they will. I’d love to beat Carson and Stephanie in the eviction vote. I’ll f***ing laugh it out in their faces” Aliesha says. Rachelle laughs. “You go girl” Brandon says. “I think Stephanie hates me now” Rachelle says. “Hah” Aliesha says. “Basically, I don’t  think I will be the one who will be evicted because I think the side between Amber and Macy will weigh heavily in the eviction vote, and Devin and I basically got votes as everyone had to nominate two people and the housemates kind of just picked Devin and I because I defended Macy and Devin is closest to Amber. We’ll see” Brandon says in the diary room.

“5:04pm. Amber, Macy, Adrienne and Lionel are all in the kitchen” Big Brother says. ”Hey Macy” Amber says. “Yeah” Macy says. “You still mad at me” Amber says as Lionel and Adrienne grin at each other. “No, I’m sure we can get over it” Macy says. “Yeah, me too” Amber says. “You know, Amber, we don’t think you’re a bad person. We just think you kind of weren’t grasping the fact this is a game” Adrienne says. “Yeah, probably” Amber says. “I mean, I will be willing to get over it” Macy says. “Yeah me too, obviously” Amber says,. “Yeah, good” Macy says. “Yeah” Amber says. “I wish we can all get alone. Pffffttt, but I’m sure there will always be drama” Adrienne says. “You got that right” Lionel says. “Yeah, I sure do” Adrienne says. “I think Aliesha just ran her mouth too much about it” Amber says. “Yeah, she’s going to be like that to everyone, that’s for sure. We’ll just have to get used to it until she leaves” Adrienne says. “Ha-ha, true” Lionel says. “Alright, no hard feelings” Amber says. “Alright, we’re cool then” Macy says as Amber and Macy hug. Then, the shot of the kitchen scene is then seen again from the television screen in the studio where Jason Dunn once again is. Then, the screen shows a picture of the four nominees, Amber, Brandon, Devin, and Macy. “Tomorrow, one of the four nominees, either Amber, Brandon, Devin, or Macy will have received the most public votes and indeed one of them will be the first person evicted from the Big Brother house, setting the truth and reality of the competitive nature this game is all about. Voting stops on Thursday at 12:00pm noontime and will resent after the next episode with a new set of nominees. That’s it for tonight and Big Brother sure hopes to see you tomorrow to find out who leaves and wither on for the rest of the adventure. See ya” Jason Dunn says as the background music plays and Jason Dunn leaves the studio.
END OF EPISODE:

Please go to this link: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BTTTCPF

And begin voting for one of the following to be evicted:
- Amber
- Brandon
- Devin
- Macy

You may vote as many times as necessary. Voting will no longer be counted as of Thursday, November 10th, 2011 at 12:00pm Eastern Standard Time.