Author Topic: SECRET STORY  (Read 462732 times)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
Re: SECRET STORY
« Reply #5375 on: August 13, 2015, 01:46:02 AM »

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #5376 on: August 13, 2015, 01:56:16 AM »
Quote from: Selfishly
Quote from: Marie on Today at 06:31:53 PMGrodner Selfishly must be loving this right now<3 #ratingsI thought I would, but makes uncomfortable, even if I know it's just a game <3 jiji.
Tomorrow, I'll try to bring the peace back. Maybe enemies of today will be friends of tomorrow. KKK.

Edit - Have you watched PLL finale ? I'm like in the same mood of the writers and A's feelings. kkk.
Yes PLL finale was random as fuck and made very little sense to me! Kinda disappointed coz I watched that shit for years... And the probable incest part was just LOL EW
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #5377 on: August 13, 2015, 02:01:19 AM »
Quote from: Jackie
Quote from: Marie on Today at 06:41:02 PM(Image removed from quote.)

who hod is this angel? <3

Daniela

(Image removed from quote.)
Daniela <3333333 where is she?
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #5378 on: August 13, 2015, 02:02:08 AM »
Tell me who the fuck is A? I only watched 1x01 of PLL

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

Jøsêttö

« Reply #5379 on: August 13, 2015, 02:02:51 AM »
Quote from: Marie on Today at 06:31:53 PMGrodner Selfishly must be loving this right now<3 #ratingsI thought I would, but makes uncomfortable, even if I know it's just a game <3 jiji.
Tomorrow, I'll try to bring the peace back. Maybe enemies of today will be friends of tomorrow. KKK.

Edit - Have you watched PLL finale ? I'm like in the same mood of the writers and A's feelings. kkk.
Yes PLL finale was random as fuck and made very little sense to me! Kinda disappointed coz I watched that shit for years... And the probable incest part was just LOL EW
LOL i agree about the incest thing. LMAO they're crazy ;D
Well, I watched it live, and I really was like you, but 24 hours later, I re watched it, and I actually liked it, I find it fascinating, and when I go on google to see the theories that came out months before this finale about the person who's A, I just love it even more, dunno why. kkk. :D

Tbh I feel it's been like 6 seasons we're loosing our time. We should all have watched the pilot, the end of season 1, begining of season 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6, and end of seaosn 2, 3, 4 and 5 and then watch this episode kkkk.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #5380 on: August 13, 2015, 02:05:47 AM »
Tell me who the fuck is A? I only watched 1x01 of PLL
Alison's brother. Not Jason, her other secret bother : Charles, that then became a girl, Charlotte, when she was admitted in an psychiatric hospital, and then CeCe when she got out and dated Jason, her brother, not even half brother. I was like WTF LOL LMAO when she said something like "The guy was so frustrated (of not sleeping with me), I can understand, I mean, look at me" kkkk. I mean, it's her brother!! well, it's kinda realistic, a psycho can really do that in real life too i guess kkkk, and sometimes there are no reasons for a guy to find his sister... GROSS lets stop it. omgg i actually love PLL lmao

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #5381 on: August 13, 2015, 02:08:30 AM »
I'VE NO ALLIANCES BITCHES, I'M ALSO AN HOUSEMATE, NOT A MINION OF ROD! THIS TIME I'LL MAKE IT IN MY OWN WITH NO ALLIANCES, I WANT TO TRY IT. THANKS.

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
  • Username: lol972
« Reply #5382 on: August 13, 2015, 02:16:23 AM »
Hum I'm not used to all this I have not followed the other seasons
So Are you really serious or yall have in mind that this is a game ?

I have to worry about my future on this forum ? (jackie) :-[

#I'mJustKidding

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #5383 on: August 13, 2015, 02:17:59 AM »
We are all with our game faces on, we don't hate each other kkkk. Only to give good TV.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #5384 on: August 13, 2015, 02:24:46 AM »
kkkkkkkkkkkk Lolo <3
One week left :P

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #5385 on: August 13, 2015, 02:46:27 AM »
Quote from: Marie on Today at 06:56:16 PMQuote from: SelfishlyQuote from: Marie on Today at 06:31:53 PMGrodner Selfishly must be loving this right now<3 #ratingsI thought I would, but makes uncomfortable, even if I know it's just a game <3 jiji.

Edit - Have you watched PLL finale ? I'm like in the same mood of the writers and A's feelings. kkk.Yes PLL finale was random as fuck and made very little sense to me! Kinda disappointed coz I watched that shit for years... And the probable incest part was just LOL EWLOL i agree about the incest thing. LMAO they're crazy (Image removed from quote.)
Well, I watched it live, and I really was like you, but 24 hours later, I re watched it, and I actually liked it, I find it fascinating, and when I go on google to see the theories that came out months before this finale about the person who's A, I just love it even more, dunno why. kkk. (Image removed from quote.)

Tbh I feel it's been like 6 seasons we're loosing our time. We should all have watched the pilot, the end of season 1, begining of season 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6, and end of seaosn 2, 3, 4 and 5 and then watch this episode kkkk
Despite them not having sex, it's hard to imagine Jason putting up with a relationship without at least making out! It's too much too handle! They should've stuck with  Ezra being A. I love CeCe always did, always will <3 I had CeCe pegged as A the first episode she appeared, I was like this bitch is up to something! Then with the whole "I owe Aria shit" going on... But then they randomly made her from a suspect to an Alison ally who is helping out the liars... Then she's A again, so confusing... You could honestly skip Season 1 and 2 since A doesn't even appear there LOL
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #5386 on: August 13, 2015, 09:01:55 AM »
Funny how all the fun and drama starts after I've been evicted, never mind nominations paranoia, there's a bigger conspiracy at work here, I think all of you waited until I was gone before things got interesting, typical bullshit, well good luck to all, and to all good luck  >:(

I'm supporting the weak links, kick their wretched asses to the curb <3
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #5387 on: August 13, 2015, 10:43:22 AM »
the PLL finale looks so kkkkkkkkkkk just watched the first two seasons

that happens when u watch a mystery show not written by Shondaland

Jøsêttö

« Reply #5388 on: August 13, 2015, 12:26:16 PM »
#EVICTION 3

Today happens the big eviction of Secret Story. Three nominees : Exi, Jackie and QueenV. One of them is going to be evicted. Is it Exi and the secret "I had an orgasm in Highschool". Is it Jackie and "My mother was my teacher". Or QueenV and "I went in three different highschools".
Jackie wasn't supposed to face eviction today, that's right, Marie was the one nominated, but LoLo, won a special power, the joker card that allows him to replace one of the nominees by someone else.. LoLo chose to save Marie and replace her by Jackie, and Jackie obviously didn't like it and promised LoLo to nominate him with more than 4 points. How ? We'll see. LoLo has a reaction to that, that he gave to me a few hours ago now by PM/DR.
Spoiler for Hiden:
" :-\ I just wanted to play and do something that would put the spice in the game by doing something of unpredictable.I didn't want to hurt her I rather regret my choice."
Many tensions appeared last night, with many accusations, sometimes maybe true, sometimes surely false. BBDR16, has been victim of tornado QueenV that accused him of doing pact for sending PM, when he actually was PMing Big Brother after he received a dilemma. But first, QueenV seems sorry-a bit-not really actually-maybe, let's see her reaction afterwards.
Spoiler for Hiden:
"I don't think I was rough towards BBDR...at least, it wasn't my intention. This is a game and my rules are simple: you are with me or against me...he refused to answer one simple question about his game, i.e, he's against me in this game. I think he's a plant and Rod's little puppet or what is worse, the puppet of the puppet of the puppet master Kkkk"
While Exi, to feel carelesss..
Spoiler for Hiden:
"ME LLEVO BIEN, LO HAGO TODO POR CÁMARA, BITCH ONLY CHOSE A BAD MOMENT TO SEND A PM"
Big Brother is watching every of your moves, housemates, and saw BBDR16 was pretty "neutral", he doesn't seem really involved with the groups and alliances (for now?), and he seems to be the housemate, the viewers know the less, for this reason, futur ex-floater BBDR16 deserved a Dilemma.
And here is the dilemma, and what he decided.
Spoiler for Hiden:
YOU MUST CHOOSE BETWEEN BE IMMUNE IN THE NEXT ROUND OF NOMINATIONS BUT YOU'LL BE NOMINATED IN THE ROUND AFTER THIS ONE ORYOU CHOOSE TO BE NOMINATED IN THE NEXT ROUND OF NOMINATIONS AND YOU'LL BE IMMUNE IN THE ROUND AFTER THIS ONE, IN CASE YOU'RE NOT EVICTED.
BBDR16 made his decision yesterday, before he got accusations of QueenV.
Spoiler for Hiden:
"OMG. I'm so torn by this decision, I'm doing this to protect myself as much as I possibly can.
My decision, is A: BE IMMUNE IN NEXT NOMINATIONS, BUT NOMINATED THE ROUND AFTER THAT ONE
I hate this decision, I kinda do, really, but it's a game, and I'm ere to play it and to stay in it. Thanks BB!
BBDR16 made some confidences about his game and QueenV's reaction yesterday.
Spoiler for Hiden:
"The whole plotting thing she's talking about is irrelevant, 'cause they believe we don't know how good relationship they all have. LOL. They're delusional atm, and I'm annoyed af by their petty behavior, Exi, QueenV, Jackie and Marie know that they've worked together on ALMOST EVERY DAMN SEASON. So, I don't see why they're complaining about being targeted and being up on the block. Who am I to judge? No one.
BBDR16 also talk about his past with Exi, in the other seasons, where they have always had some rivality.
Spoiler for Hiden:
When it comes to Exi-Me, it's been a rocky ride actually. We were good until the SS season I hosted, where I blew everything up and set this crazy ass shady af and mega petty twist that got him eliminated when he had the winning secret. Many folks here were shocked by the happening, but at the same time, it created so much drama that it was entertaining to some. I have no hard feelings about that since basically it was my choice, my decision, MY mistake and I apologized for it multiple times and if I'm correct, right now we're cool.
Anyways. Now is the time for the eviction. EXI? JACKIE? QUEENV?
First, the one saved... it's you
Spoiler for Hiden:
QueenV
So, it's between you two!Unfortunately, someone has to be evicted, and not is Jackie but Exi.
I'm sorry, you must tell your goodbyes and leave the house.
Spoiler for Hiden:
I never had an orgasm in Highschool
TO ALL THE HOUSEMATES : I COME BACK IN A FEW MOMENTS FOR THE NOMINATIONS.

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #5389 on: August 13, 2015, 12:48:23 PM »
Rod's reaction:

Como me alegro tía, de que estés ahí

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #5390 on: August 13, 2015, 01:15:38 PM »
For once I'd like Jackie out earlier, its sickening how she's always there for most of the seasons.

BBDR showing his heart is just great, keep it up man. I kind of want Daniela in this game, with the right strategy she would have wiped us all out.
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
Jackie Adressing the Weak Boys Post
« Reply #5391 on: August 13, 2015, 01:33:59 PM »
@Lolo

Plz don't even try to put on a pity party, oh poor lil black judas. You're the one who nominated me for no reason and that, in my book, is declaring me as your ennemy. Now that we are ennemy, you will deal.

@Jack

It's sickening, isnt it ?

@BDR

I see you tyna be the DR bitch! Get those prod point bb!

@André

stay cute

@Rod

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #5392 on: August 13, 2015, 01:41:39 PM »
#noalliance
#noeverything

:-* :-*

Jøsêttö

« Reply #5393 on: August 13, 2015, 02:17:12 PM »
Big Brother saw how things were in the house lately, and wants to bring a little of peace because it's turning into a hate-war. A hating one. :D

For this reason, each housemate will have to nominate the two housemates of their choice, with 1 point each, and positively.

BBDR16 had a dilemma, he decided to be immune this week, you can't name him!

Good luck. You have until Saturday afternoon to nominate, by PM.

That's all for now.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #5394 on: August 13, 2015, 03:41:20 PM »
All you bitches are complaining about being targets or whatever, but I am the target of Grodner Selfishly himself!?!?!?!? I am the real victim here!

I deserve all your pity LOLOLOLOL JK <3 you Emilio

Just a clarification, I haven't worked with Jackie or Exi since BBF, y'all could cross-reference our nominations, it Won't match... Remember in Undercover when Exi and I were the first 2 evictees! And with QueenV we worked together in 1 secret story season... LOL I can't! Even when I'm not in an alliance, people are still assuming that we all are in an alliance... I mean Just check the wonderful Mean Girl GIF collage Exi made, we all nominated each other LOOOOL

And I was nominated because of twists, I wasn't saying the house was targeting me... Just a clarification... Just defending myself with ~empirical evidence~ Audrey-style... But I appreciate that BBDR was able to open up... I hope DR calls me again though <3
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 03:58:13 PM by Marie »
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #5395 on: August 13, 2015, 03:50:07 PM »
So we are voting to save right?
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 03:58:37 PM by Marie »
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Jøsêttö

« Reply #5396 on: August 13, 2015, 04:20:41 PM »
Two HMs left before we get a (predictible?) result. kkk.

So we are voting to save right?
You are bebi :)

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #5397 on: August 13, 2015, 05:43:30 PM »

Thank god I was spared, sorry Exi!
I've to be honest, I'M PISSED!!! My DR was edited and out of context  ::)

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

Jøsêttö

« Reply #5398 on: August 13, 2015, 06:03:48 PM »
kkkkkkkkk QueenV. Your DR wasn't the only one to be edited, you all are free to put the integrality of your DRs if you feel the need to. but for the "recaps", I have to edit, sorry :-*

Jøsêttö

« Reply #5399 on: August 13, 2015, 06:08:31 PM »
kkkkkkkkk QueenV. Your DR wasn't the only one to be edited, you all are free to put the integrality of your DRs if you feel the need to. but for the "recaps", I have to edit, sorry :-*
Here is your entire DR QueenV :
"Dear, big brother. I don't think I was rough towards BBDR...at least, it wasn't my intention. This is a game and my rules are simple: you are with me or against me...he refused to answer one simple question about his game, i.e, he's against me in this game.

I have nothing bad to say about him as a person or producer because I didn't follow all the SS's seasons. I honestly, don't remember him as a participant...but based on this game I think he's a plant and Rod's little puppet or what is worse, the puppet of the puppet of the puppet master Kkkk
"

I wanted to put a finger about Exi's and BBDR's past relationship when BBDR16 evicted Exi, but Exi made just a short answer where he didn't even reply what he thinks of he and his past with BBDR, so ... in the end you still think he's a plant. Sorry ^-^