Author Topic: SECRET STORY  (Read 462732 times)

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
Re: SECRET STORY
« Reply #5400 on: August 13, 2015, 06:19:22 PM »
kkkkkkkkk QueenV. Your DR wasn't the only one to be edited, you all are free to put the integrality of your DRs if you feel the need to. but for the "recaps", I have to edit, sorry :-*

For the recap or for drama's purpose? kkkk anyways, TE AMO!!! ¿LO SABÍAS? :)

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

Jøsêttö

« Reply #5401 on: August 13, 2015, 06:25:22 PM »
kkkkkkkkk QueenV. Your DR wasn't the only one to be edited, you all are free to put the integrality of your DRs if you feel the need to. but for the "recaps", I have to edit, sorry :-*

For the recap or for drama's purpose? kkkk anyways, TE AMO!!! ¿LO SABÍAS? :)
Both probably, but more for intensity of the recap than for drama.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #5402 on: August 13, 2015, 06:41:31 PM »
Nomination ceremony is coming.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #5403 on: August 13, 2015, 06:56:55 PM »
THIS IS BIG BROTHER. It's time for the nominations. Who are the nominees ? This time, you had to nominate to save two of your housemates, and we have a result. Let's see who are up for the eviction.

BBDR16.
Spoiler for Hiden:
You are immune this week! You're safe!

LOLO.
Spoiler for Hiden:
You're safe too. You received 4 points! You seem loved!

ROD.
Spoiler for Hiden:
You received 3 points, you are saved!

QUEENV.
Spoiler for Hiden:
You are nominated! You received 2 positive points!

ANDRE.
Spoiler for Hiden:
You received two positives points, you are nominated too!

MARIE.
Spoiler for Hiden:
You also received two positives points, you are nominated!

JACKIE.
Spoiler for Hiden:
You received only one point, you're the one having the less positive points, you're definitely nominated!

Here are the list of secrets of the nominees :
Spoiler for Hiden:
ANDRE- I've been bullied in highschool.
JACKIE- My mother was one of my teachers.
QUEENV- I went to three different highschools.
MARIE- I said my teacher I sometimes find her false.

But that's not all. "Last week", BBDR16 received a dilemma, to be immune during this round, and be directly nominated in the following one, he chose to be immune as you can see, but he received again the dilemma, to test if he's a player able to take risks. He could remove his immunity this week and be nominated with you four : André, QueenV, Jackie and Marie (he didn't know who were nominees), and not be nominated next week, or let everything as it is.  Here is BBDR16's choice !
Spoiler for Hiden:
My decision is to leave things the same. I don't want to expose myself that quickly, I'm fine being nominated next week.

Big Brother is a bit disappointed by the lack of risks of BBDR16's decision, but it is his choice, and Big Brother has to accept it. Still wasn't an easy decision for him.

So, one of you, André, Jackie, QueenV and Marie is going to get out of the Secret Story House, tomorrow! That is all for now. :)

OH. And recap of the number of points received during this positive nominations.
Spoiler for Hiden:
BDR16-Immune.
Jackie-1 point. :o
André-2 points.
Marie-2 points.
QueenV-2 points.

Rod-3 points.
Lolo-4 points.

Now that is all. :-*

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #5404 on: August 13, 2015, 07:21:39 PM »

Once again NOMINATED! QueenVcitos, please keep me another week. I promise nude and SEX!

Jackie I voted 4 you Kkkkkkkk 

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #5405 on: August 13, 2015, 07:36:00 PM »
I'll be gone for sure kkkk

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #5406 on: August 13, 2015, 07:44:25 PM »
Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Guess it's ok persecuting someone when it's someone that doesn't victimize herself ! Yall aren't getting rid of me that easily, and whatever happens I'll be mean to each of of you until I'm one except for QueenV!

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #5407 on: August 13, 2015, 08:11:25 PM »
Love how earthy Jackie becomes mean Jackie in Secret Story.

I wish I knew who was the one pulling the strings within the boys alliance. My money is Andre, Roderick is too obvious.
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #5408 on: August 13, 2015, 09:11:15 PM »

I wish I knew who was the one pulling the strings within the boys alliance. My money is Andre, Roderick is too obvious.

So, It's André and his minions?

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #5409 on: August 13, 2015, 09:39:41 PM »

I'm not in the game and I never even got to form my ideal alliance so I don't know, but since Jackie, Marie and yourself are nominated alongside Andre, it stands to reason that the boys are teaming up, Andre, Rod, BBDR and Lo are maybe a team.

UNLESS, you are actually in an alliance with them but you're taking the risky decoy position, but knowing you I doubt you would be willing to risk yourself for anyone.

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #5410 on: August 13, 2015, 10:08:01 PM »

I'm not in the game and I never even got to form my ideal alliance so I don't know, but since Jackie, Marie and yourself are nominated alongside Andre, it stands to reason that the boys are teaming up, Andre, Rod, BBDR and Lo are maybe a team.

UNLESS, you are actually in an alliance with them but you're taking the risky decoy position, but knowing you I doubt you would be willing to risk yourself for anyone.

Lol, I can assure you. I'm not playing with the CC (coward crew). I can post my nominations if you want kkkk

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #5411 on: August 13, 2015, 10:20:16 PM »
Let's all think Sole is the queen of the house... ::) ::)
Cowards is from DIVA Day, don't copy her ideas

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #5412 on: August 13, 2015, 10:27:16 PM »

Lol, I can assure you. I'm not playing with the CC (coward crew). I can post my nominations if you want kkkk

I would love to see them :P

Let's all think Sole is the queen of the house... ::) ::)
Cowards is from DIVA Day, don't copy her ideas

I got nothing but love for you boys! underdogs all the way.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #5413 on: August 13, 2015, 10:43:54 PM »
Just cuz the last one to say "coward crew" was Day doesn't mean she invented it..... Or that it's not appropriate to all of y'all!

#TeamQueenV

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #5414 on: August 13, 2015, 10:47:18 PM »
Also how do the CC qualify as "underdogs" exactly, Jack ?

Last time I check when an alliance has the majority and nominates the same people time after time, they are the opposite of underdogs.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #5415 on: August 13, 2015, 10:49:57 PM »
Of course, we have the alliance since the beggining and we're cowards since we want to evict the ones that don't talk bad of anyone ::) ::) #bitchplease

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #5416 on: August 13, 2015, 11:05:11 PM »

Day who??????
That bitch was a crybaby. I'm expressing FACTS! We didn't make an alliance early on unlike others...we're not cowards, we're not afraid of being nominated.

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #5417 on: August 13, 2015, 11:09:01 PM »
@Jack

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #5418 on: August 13, 2015, 11:16:31 PM »

Last time I check when an alliance has the majority and nominates the same people time after time, they are the opposite of underdogs.

Because if you would have formed an alliance quicker then I'd have put the odds in your favour but obviously you didn't which is why the nominations have went how they have.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #5419 on: August 13, 2015, 11:32:25 PM »

Because if you would have formed an alliance quicker then I'd have put the odds in your favour but obviously you didn't which is why the nominations have went how they have.

So you do understand that just because you think of us as superior players you deny that in that situation, the ones who formed an alliance earlier, actively tried to get rid of the house minority are actually the majority ?

I have been nominated every single time despite not being strategical in this game and I'm still considered as the big evil Jackie kkkkkk

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #5420 on: August 13, 2015, 11:44:57 PM »

So you do understand that just because you think of us as superior players you deny that in that situation, the ones who formed an alliance earlier, actively tried to get rid of the house minority are actually the majority ?

I have been nominated every single time despite not being strategical in this game and I'm still considered as the big evil Jackie kkkkkk

Yeah, I acknowledge that. but as someone who won games like this before I'd expect you to be all over it, you should have been the one picking off the competition off with your group, which seems to be forming at the etomg time since three of you are up. Save your sass for them, ive been evicted lol my sole purpose ATM that I've taken upon is to be the annoying pixie flying about to harrass you all  :P

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #5421 on: August 13, 2015, 11:51:08 PM »

Yeah, I acknowledge that. but as someone who won games like this before I'd expect you to be all over it, you should have been the one picking off the competition off with your group, which seems to be forming at the etomg time since three of you are up. Save your sass for them, ive been evicted lol my sole purpose ATM that I've taken upon is to be the annoying pixie flying about to harrass you all  :P

what fun is it to have the same game over and over again ? I'm more in a trolling mood now anyway  :-*

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #5422 on: August 14, 2015, 01:25:06 AM »

what fun is it to have the same game over and over again ? I'm more in a trolling mood now anyway  :-*

Very unlike you  :ali

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #5423 on: August 14, 2015, 04:45:47 AM »
So obviously we can't catch a break

FYI I saved Lolo instead of Jackie because he saved me, I was returning the favor, it's just gratitude or whatever... I also saved QueenV because obviously we were put in a corner where people are under the impression that we are in an alliance despite not being in one to begin with #stigma
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #5424 on: August 14, 2015, 04:49:55 AM »
Andre, if you survive this eviction, you have to consider jumping to our side because you are in the bottom of that totem pole, thus bitches didn't even bother to save you <3 so think about it 
FUTURE AFP OF BB19