Author Topic: SECRET STORY  (Read 462732 times)

Jøsêttö

Re: SECRET STORY
« Reply #5475 on: August 15, 2015, 06:27:01 PM »
I kkkkan't at all the jealousy against "Rod and his angels".
BTW, as always, I already decided from the moment I knew the nominees who were evicted. :-* ;)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #5476 on: August 15, 2015, 06:34:42 PM »
I said in my DR that the reason Lolo is going up is because we don't think Grodner would evict Rod
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #5477 on: August 15, 2015, 06:35:07 PM »
BTW, as always, I already decided from the moment I knew the nominees who were evicted. :-* ;)

Jealousy is what they have for me and my many wins. Also lets not forget that you made Lolo win your wobbbb season when you edited him as UTR/INV the whole time, I think there might me something up kkkkkkkk

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #5478 on: August 15, 2015, 06:36:16 PM »
I said in my DR that the reason Lolo is going up is because we don't think Grodner would evict Rod

I said the same Kkkkkk

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #5479 on: August 15, 2015, 06:36:52 PM »
Quote from: Selfishly
BTW, as always, I already decided from the moment I knew the nominees who were evicted. (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.)

FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #5480 on: August 15, 2015, 06:37:41 PM »
Quote from: Jackie
Lol I even told yall in the PMs that it was a double and most likely the girl nominated was evicted kkkkkkkkk
I literally didn't notice it until QueenV. Said Double eviction and I had to scroll back up to check LOL 
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #5481 on: August 15, 2015, 06:38:58 PM »
Quote from: Selfishly on Today at 11:27:01 AMI kkkkan't at all the jealousy against "Rod and his angels".
BTW, as always, I already decided from the moment I knew the nominees who were evicted. (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.)
Jealousy is what they have for me and my many wins. Also lets not forget that you made Lolo win your wobbbb season when you edited him as UTR/INV the whole time, I think there might me something up kkkkkkkk
Marie won that LOL, but Exiquio OCDAngel was robbed of the rightful win
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #5482 on: August 15, 2015, 06:42:16 PM »
Quote from: Selfishly on Today at 11:27:01 AMI kkkkan't at all the jealousy against "Rod and his angels".
Marie won that LOL, but Exiquio OCDAngel was robbed of the rightful win

...................... I tried kkkkkkkkkkkkk

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #5483 on: August 15, 2015, 06:45:43 PM »
it's not a secret that to win Secret Story in this forum u have to do this

or this if it's hosted by two

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #5484 on: August 15, 2015, 06:55:09 PM »
What did you have to do to win the season I hosted, then?

• Big Brother
« Reply #5485 on: August 15, 2015, 07:00:34 PM »

My victory is the most real one, I was honest, genuine and transparent, I chose the secret that defamed u the most and I was proud of it

Jøsêttö

« Reply #5486 on: August 15, 2015, 07:02:23 PM »

I think Marie won it x) i dont remember kkk.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #5487 on: August 15, 2015, 07:03:53 PM »
To win a secret story season, it's to find the correct secret.  ;D

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #5488 on: August 15, 2015, 07:04:11 PM »

My victory is the most real one, I was honest, genuine and transparent, I chose the secret that defamed u the most and I was proud of it

Worst part is : this statement is actually 100% true kkkkkkk

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #5489 on: August 15, 2015, 07:04:59 PM »

Exi already lost 2 area sons despite having the real secret kkkkkkkkk

• Big Brother
« Reply #5490 on: August 15, 2015, 07:09:42 PM »

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #5491 on: August 15, 2015, 07:15:14 PM »
Quote from: Selfishly on Today at 12:03:53 PMTo win a secret story season, it's to find the correct secret.  (Image removed from quote.)
Exi already lost 2 area sons despite having the real secret kkkkkkkkk
Robbed Goddess <3 despite the fact that I was one of those who robbed him of his win LOL
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Jøsêttö

« Reply #5492 on: August 15, 2015, 07:24:08 PM »
I can't with the pic of Grodner, it's so insulting lol.
Well, with the double eviction episode, I feel like I'm gonna be the most hated host, after BBDR16 kkk, but i'm ready to deal with it, although i feel it's not a real big deal, it's just a game. (i'm only talking about the recaps, not the result of the evictions)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #5493 on: August 15, 2015, 07:32:04 PM »
Grodishly not caring about fan favorites LOL only Grodishly's favorites </3 :(
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #5494 on: August 15, 2015, 07:38:00 PM »

Nao. In part yes but you have to be fast when you pick your secret.

If I were the host I'd do it differently. FAIR FOR EVERYONE!!!

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #5495 on: August 15, 2015, 07:48:09 PM »
I need to see those eviction results so damn bad. I'm feeling a bit on anxiety.
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Jøsêttö

« Reply #5496 on: August 15, 2015, 09:02:04 PM »
I need to see those eviction results so damn bad. I'm feeling a bit on anxiety.
Well, I am waiting for Rod's DRs, but I guess I can put the DR of you all, and then put his.

Eviction results will be tomorrow.

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
« Reply #5497 on: August 15, 2015, 09:06:18 PM »
Sorry I'm a bit sick. I don't know if I will be able to answer the drs today.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #5498 on: August 15, 2015, 09:17:35 PM »
#RECAP.

Warning: Its definitely not going to be a fun episode, so please, do not forget it's just a game, my role as Big Brother is what it is, sorry for those I pushed to commit suicide. <3

It's time for another eviction. There are three nominees. BBDR16, Jackie and LoLo. Two of them are tonighttomorrow going to be evicted after an intensive game.

BBDR16 is the first nominee, he was directly nominated after a tough dilemma gave by Big Brother to him! He then had the opportunity to remove his immunity of last week and remove the one of this week, but he refused. Marie appreciated the BBDR16 of two weeks ago, where BBDR16 finally existed in the season, because BBDR was clearly one of the most discreet housemate, but he showed something else, something good! But BBDR16 considers himself as the most pathetic housemate, especially for his lack of taken risks and lack of play!
Spoiler for Hiden:
I put myself in this situation in order to prevent a possible eviction last week among way too many people nominated.

BBDR16 seems a bit bitter and feels unfair that people try to destroy him just when he decides to say what he thinks! We guess he refers to Jackie.
Spoiler for Hiden:
As soon as I came out from the shadows of the game, everybody thinks that I'm this mean petty af bitch (which I am tho), but still.

And with the eviction of tonight, which is a double, BBDR16 feels like he's the one going home!
Spoiler for Hiden:
It's a bit scary since it'll be a double eviction. If it's my turn to go home, I'll go home on fleek. Ain't no bitch gonna ruin my moment.

The other nominee is LoLo. LoLo tries everyday to deal with Jackie hating him and attacking him. He wants one last time to explain his decision in case he's evicted tonight!
Spoiler for Hiden:
I thought she could understand my decision because she is dangerous in the game (since she winning several seasons). ho and i'm not a Black judas !

Spoiler for Hiden:
Jackie explained everything.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Lolo deserved to be up cause he put me up for no reasons. I'm not going to bully him but I think it's fair if I've been put up by him, to put him up too.

Is LoLo panicking for tonight's eviction ? Or nope ? Let's see what he says... and entirely uncut this time!
Spoiler for Hiden:
as I said last time (the prod cut my DR session lol >:( ) yes I'm nominated but I take that nomination as the big boy that I am. it was obvious I was going to be nominated I expected it.

LoLo isn't nominated next to nobodies. He's against Jackie, and BBDR16.  Is he a little afraid to be nominated against them ? Maybe he rather be nominated against someone else as QueenV and Marie ?
Spoiler for Hiden:
I'm not affraid at all.

Lolo hopes he's going to stay or at least that he and BBDR16 won't be the ones to be evicted tonight! It'll be like they lost the war.
Spoiler for Hiden:
If me and BBDR16 are evicted it will simply be a strategic mistake for me. This will be a failure for me because I wanted to win. But I'm good player so I will recognize the qualities of the winner

Jackie, is also nominated! We cant' count how many times she's been nominated this season, and even less if we try with the other seasons. Is she confident about tonight ?!
Spoiler for Hiden:
I don't feel confident I think I'm actually in my last leg

What if Jackie is lying to herself concerning the eviction and is lying to all of us ? Here are her declarations just a few moments after she said she doesn't feel confident kkkk.
Spoiler for Hiden:
I'm not of being nominated to be perfectly honest. I can go all the way being nominated all the time and beat my record

Why Jackie and her group didn't nominate Rod instead of LoLo.... ? When Rod was clearly one of the targets, or at least the most annoying to them cuz he was considered the leader of "whatever alliance they have".
Spoiler for Hiden:
Jackie: I don't really think he (Rod) is a strong player tbh. I wanted Lolo up cuz I made a promise and that's all there is to it.

Spoiler for Hiden:
"That's all there is to it" ? As Big Brother, I should understand everything, and yet, with the beloved contestant Jackie, that I truly love, I love all my contestants the same, it seems impossible. I understand Jackie is referring to putting Lolo up, but I think behind, "That's all there is to it", is more "There is more to it", and is referring to Rod. Ok, as Big Brother, I'm able to see and know all of what my dear contestants think, unfortunately, Jackie didn't admit it, so Big Brother can't affirm for sure he is in the right.  But here is her other declaration.
Spoiler for Hiden:
However I do think you are protecting Rod because it's a fact. When we had the last red phone call and the last one to pick up was gonna have a bad thing happening to him/her, he basically got to know who nominated him which is GOOD and the extra nom but then noms suddenly became positive and he got an extra positive point. Wether it was intentional or not, Rod definetly got a extra help from prod on this one.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Nominations became positive to calm everyone and put the peace. You think Big Brother protects Rod, "it's a fact", you should not play the "wether it was intentional or not", and simply admit the deep thought about this (even if i understand you were in this sentence only speaking of the positive points). Big Brother can understand your doubts, but Big Brother reminds you guys that you decide who goes up, and Rod escaped all the other "normal" nominations. Also, Rod was the last one to pick up the red telephone, Big Brother remembers it was between you and him.

QueenV, as Jackie, was afraid of me, Big Brother. But another joke from another diva.
Spoiler for Hiden:
I'll talk for myself. I'm not afraid of Rod....I WAS AFRAID OF YOU! I knew you would save Rod over one of us.

( a few words later... )

I told the girls this: Rod and Marie are the real secrets, IMO.

Spoiler for Hiden:
In other words, dear contestant QueenV is afraid of me saving Rod over one of them, well, if Rod is the real secret, as she says, there is no question for QueenV to be afraid of me... #headaches

So, is QueenV afraid of her dear Big Brother, or for her dear real-life friend, Rod ? We can't know, as Jackie, she lies to herself.  Anyway, here is the most uncut (and pointless?) DR ever in Secret Story 20 ::)
Spoiler for Hiden:
You were close to Rod since you arrived in WoBB. he's like a "friend", of course in the game part, it's another thing, but would you try to use your charms and try something so he doesn't nominate you and maybe turn against LoLo ?
QueenV: Yeah, we're good friends outside. I love Rod, he has horrible tastes for BBB (except Aline <3) but everyone has a flaw. I won't campaign, but if I were on his shoes I'd take QueenV to the finals. She has the less likely secret and is easy to beat in the end. I mean, who goes to three different high schools?

Marie talks to us about how she feels to not be nominated this week!
Spoiler for Hiden:
I'm happy not being nominated, but either way being safe or in danger, I will still win <3

What if Jackie's evicted tonight, will Marie quit QueenV for Rod and Lolo ? She apparently wants to stay loyal to QueenV, no matter what.
Spoiler for Hiden:
I like our odds we have 2/3 chance of losing one of our enemies and only 1/3 of Jackie being evicted... I'm willing to bet on it, and whatever happens I still have QueenV to evict this "alliance"

And Marie still thinks it's BBF lol.
Spoiler for Hiden:
They will go down one by one! I will win HOH and Veto to get their asses out of the game

Spoiler for Hiden:
I kinda like that BBDR said something, he's so quiet in this game... But this is simple its either you're with me or against me... And they ain't with me <3 I was asleep when Lolo's name came up <3 this is a democracy where majority wins, and I don't think you, Grodner, would evict Rod because he brings dramz... So Lolo was a safer bet... And let's face its much more fun watching a prolonged death when you're allies are down one-by-one and you're alone <3

Jøsêttö

« Reply #5499 on: August 15, 2015, 09:18:16 PM »
Sorry I'm a bit sick. I don't know if I will be able to answer the drs today.
Its ok. :)
Sorry I'll not wish you to get better, I can't, my job doesn't allow me, I hope you understand. kkkkk. #kiddin'.