Author Topic: SECRET STORY  (Read 462734 times)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
Re: SECRET STORY
« Reply #5550 on: August 17, 2015, 03:47:06 PM »
Code: [Select]
== WoBB Secret Story 20 ==
{{Big Brother housemates
| seriesname = [[Secret Story]]
| image = Secret_Story_Logo.png
| imagebg = #fff
| series = Twentieth series (2015)
| previous = #WoBB Secret Story 19
| next =
|hm1 = Rod
|hm1-enter = {{flagicon|Brazil}} Day 1
|hm1-exit =
|hm1-stat = nom
|hm2 = Marie
|hm2-enter = {{flagicon|Philippines}} Day 1
|hm2-exit =
|hm2-stat =
|hm3 = LoLo
|hm3-enter = {{flagicon|France}} Day 1
|hm3-exit =
|hm3-stat = nom
|hm4 = Soledad
|hm4-enter = {{flagicon|Argentina}} Day 2
|hm4-exit =
|hm4-stat =
|hm5 = Jackie
|hm5-enter = {{flagicon|France}} Day 4
|hm5-exit =
|hm5-stat =
|hm6 = Augusto
|hm6-enter = {{flagicon|Dominican Republic}} Day 2
|hm6-exit = Day 13
|hm6-stat = evic
|hm7 = André
|hm7-enter = {{flagicon|Portugal}} Day 1
|hm7-exit = Day 12
|hm7-stat = evic
|hm8 = Exiquio
|hm8-enter = {{flagicon|Spain}} Day 2
|hm8-exit = Day 11
|hm8-stat = evic
|hm9 = Jack
|hm9-enter = {{flagicon|UK}} Day 3
|hm9-exit = Day 9
|hm9-stat = evic
|hm10 = Carlex
|hm10-enter = {{flagicon|Philippines}} Day 3
|hm10-exit = Day 4
|hm10-stat = evic
|legendnom = Nominated
|legendevic = Evicted
}}

'''''WoBB Secret Story 20: Highschool''''' is the twentieth season of an online ''[[Secret Story]]'' version. The host is Emilio from [[France]]. The season has started on 3 August 2015, and is currently ongoing.

=== Housemates ===
{| class="wikitable sortable"
|-
!style="text-align:left" |Member
!style="text-align:left" |Country
!style="text-align:left" |Status
!style="text-align:left" |Finish
!style="text-align:left" |Eviction date
|-
|Rodrigo Lima "Rod" || {{flag|Brazil}} ||  || {{sort||}} ||
|-
|Marie Rathwick || {{flag|Philippines}} ||  || {{sort||}} ||
|-
|LoLo || {{flag|France}} ||  || {{sort||}} ||
|-
|André Abrantes || {{flag|Portugal}} || 4th Evicted || {{sort|07|7th}} || 14 August 2015
|-
|Augusto Dominguez "BBDR16" || {{flag|Dominican Republic}} || 5th Evicted || {{sort|06|6th}} || 15 August 2015
|-
|Soledad López || {{flag|Argentina}} ||  || {{sort||}} ||
|-
|Exiquio || {{flag|Spain}} || 3rd Evicted || {{sort|08|8th}} || 13 August 2015
|-
|Jack || {{flag|United Kingdom}} || 2nd Evicted || {{sort|09|9th}} || 11 August 2015
|-
|Carlex Jalmasco || {{flag|Philippines}} || 1st Evicted || {{sort|10|10th}} || 6 August 2015
|-
|Jackie || {{flag|France}} ||  || {{sort||}} ||
|}

=== Secrets ===
There are 10 secrets in this season.
{| class="wikitable"
|-
! Secret !! Housemate
|-
|I hacked the Highschool's WiFi ||'''Jack'''
|-
|I said my teacher I sometimes find her false ||'''Marie'''
|-
|I made a beauty ranking of all the girls ||'''LoLo'''
|-
|I had an orgasm in Highschool ||'''Exiquio'''
|-
|My mother was one of my teachers ||'''Jackie'''
|-
|I revealed to my english's teacher I was loving him ||'''Augusto'''
|-
|I was responsible of a fight between two teachers ||'''Rod'''
|-
|I stopped highschool at 16 ||'''Carlex'''
|-
|I went to three different highschools ||'''Soledad'''
|-
|I've been bullied in highschool ||'''André'''
|}

=== Nominations table ===
In this season, the first nomination is for 4 points, and the second for 2 points.
{| class="wikitable" style="text-align:center; width:100%; font-size:80%; line-height:15px;"
|-
! style="width:6.5%"|
! style="width:6.5%"| Round 1
! style="width:6.5%"| Round 2
! style="width:6.5%"| Round 3
! style="width:6.5%"| Round 4
! style="width:6.5%"| Round 5
! style="width:6.5%"| Round 6
! style="width:6.5%"| Round 7
! style="width:6.5%"| Round 8
! style="width:6.5%"| Round 9
|-
! style="background:#000" colspan=10|
|-
! Rod
|bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''No[br /]Nominations'' ||Soledad[br /]Jack ||Exiquio[br /]Soledad ||bgcolor="87D3F8"|<small>N/A</small> ||Jackie ||{{n/a}} || || ||
|-
! Marie
|bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''No[br /]Nominations'' ||bgcolor="959ffd"|<small>N/A</small> ||bgcolor="959ffd"|<small>N/A</small>[br /]Rod ||bgcolor="87D3F8"|<small>N/A</small> ||LoLo ||{{n/a}} || || ||
|-
! LoLo
|bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''No[br /]Nominations'' ||{{n/a}} ||{{n/a}} ||bgcolor="87D3F8"|<small>N/A</small> ||Jackie ||{{n/a}} || || ||
|-
! Soledad
|bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''No[br /]Nominations'' ||{{n/a}} ||Rod[br /]Exiquio ||bgcolor="87D3F8"|Marie[br /]Jackie ||LoLo ||{{n/a}} || || ||
|-
! Jackie
|bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''No[br /]Nominations'' ||Jack[br /]André ||{{n/a}} ||bgcolor="87D3F8"|<small>N/A</small> ||LoLo ||bgcolor="CCFF99"|<small>N/A</small> || || ||
|-
! Augusto
|bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''No[br /]Nominations'' ||{{n/a}} ||{{n/a}} ||bgcolor="FBF373"|<small>N/A</small> ||bgcolor="959ffd"|Jackie ||colspan=4 bgcolor="salmon"|''Evicted''[br /](Day 13)
|-
! André
|bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''No[br /]Nominations'' ||{{n/a}} ||{{n/a}} ||bgcolor="87D3F8"|<small>N/A</small> ||colspan=5 bgcolor="salmon"|''Evicted''[br /](Day 12)
|-
! Exiquio
|bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''No[br /]Nominations'' ||bgcolor="FBF373"|<small>N/A</small> ||{{n/a}} ||colspan=6 bgcolor="salmon"|''Evicted''[br /](Day 11)
|-
! Jack
|bgcolor="959ffd"|''Nominated'' ||{{n/a}} ||colspan=7 bgcolor="salmon"|''Evicted''[br /](Day 9)
|-
! Carlex
|bgcolor="959ffd"|''Nominated'' ||colspan=8 bgcolor="salmon"|''Evicted''[br /](Day 4)
|-
|-
! Notes
|{{ref|1|1}} ||{{ref|2|2}} ||{{ref|3|3}}<sup>,</sup>{{ref|4|4}} ||{{ref|5|5}}<sup>,</sup>{{ref|6|6}} ||{{ref|5|5}}<sup>,</sup>{{ref|7|7}} ||{{ref|8|8}}<sup>,</sup>{{ref|9|9}} || || ||
|-
! Up for[br /]eviction
|Carlex[br /]Jack ||Jack[br /]Jackie[br /]Marie ||Exiquio[br /]Jackie[br /]Soledad ||André[br /]Jackie[br /]Marie[br /]Soledad ||Augusto[br /]Jackie[br /]LoLo ||LoLo[br /]Rod || || ||
|-
! rowspan=2|Evicted
|rowspan=2 bgcolor="salmon"|'''Carlex'''
|rowspan=2 bgcolor="salmon"|'''Jack'''
|rowspan=2 bgcolor="salmon"|'''Exiquio'''
|rowspan=2 bgcolor="salmon"|'''André'''
|bgcolor="salmon"|'''Augusto'''
|rowspan=2| ||rowspan=2| ||rowspan=2| ||rowspan=2|
|-
|bgcolor="CCFF99"|'''Jackie'''
|}

==== Notes ====
{{refbegin}}
#{{note|1}} After picking a secret, each housemate was required to also pick a letter. The two housemates without letters would face consequences. As Jack and Carlex didn't pick a letter, they were automatically nominated for the first round, with one of them being evicted.
#{{note|2}} Big Brother gave a dilemma to Jackie, in which she had to chose between her two closest allies. She would either give immunity to Marie and nominate Exiquio or give immunity to Exiquio and nominate Marie. She decided to give immunity to Exiquio and automatically nominate Marie.
#{{note|3}} There was a red phone in the house and it would ring 4 times, 2 pre-eviction and 2 post-eviction. The first call was picked by Jackie, who saw her nominations of the round revealed. The second call was picked by Exiquio, who was asked "Who's up to anything to win this game and why?". He answered Rod, who received an automatic 1 point for the next round. The third call was picked by Marie, who was automatically nominated for it. The fourth and last call was picked by LoLo, who won the joker card. With this card, LoLo is forced to save one of the nominees and replace it by another housemate of his choice. Marie, Exiquio and Soledad were initially nominated. He decided to save Marie and nominate Jackie instead.
#{{note|4}} The red phone rang again, and the last one to answer it would have a bad consequence. Rod was the last one, and saw his nominations for the last two rounds revealed. He was also revealed secretly who nominated him.
#{{note|5}} Augusto had a dilemma, in which he had to decide if he wanted to be immune on Round 4 and nominated in Round 5 or immune on Round 5 and nominated in Round 4. He decided to be immune on Round 4 and be nominated on Round 5.
#{{note|6}} In this round, each housemate nominated positively two housemates each with 1 point.
#{{note|7}} Housemates were divided in two groups: Rod, Augusto & LoLo and Jackie, Soledad & Marie. Each group must nominate someone from the other group, as a group decision. Augusto was already nominated, so he can't be nominated. Jackie's group nominated LoLo, while Rod's group nominated Jackie.
#{{note|8}} Housemates nominated with 2 and 1 points in this round. Rod received the most points, however the other housemates were all tied with the same number of points. There was a tie-breaker round where each housemate nominated another housemate, in which LoLo had the most nominations.
#{{note|9}} Last round was annouced as a double eviction, however Jackie was fake evicted and sent to a Secret Room without the others knowing. Jackie also nominated, and was immune since the housemates thought she had been evicted.
{{refend}}

=== Nominations total received ===
{| class="wikitable" style="text-align:center; width:100%; font-size:80%; line-height:15px;"
|-
! style="width:5%"|
! style="width:5%"|Round 1
! style="width:5%"|Round 2
! style="width:5%"|Round 3
! style="width:5%"|Round 4
! style="width:5%"|Round 5
! style="width:5%"|Round 6
! style="width:5%"|Round 7
! style="width:5%"|Round 8
! style="width:5%"|Round 9
! style="width:5%"|Total
|-
! Rod
|bgcolor="CCCCCC"| – || 6 || 6 ||bgcolor="87D3F8"|3 || 0 || {{n/a}} || || || || 9
|-
! Marie
|bgcolor="CCCCCC"| – ||bgcolor="959ffd"| – ||bgcolor="959ffd"| – ||bgcolor="87D3F8"|2 || 0 || {{n/a}} || || || || -2
|-
! LoLo
|bgcolor="CCCCCC"| – || 6 || 2 ||bgcolor="87D3F8"|4 || 1 || {{n/a}} || || || || 5
|-
! Soledad
|bgcolor="CCCCCC"| – || 6 || 10 ||bgcolor="87D3F8"|2 || 0 || {{n/a}} || || || || 14
|-
! Jackie
|bgcolor="CCCCCC"| – || 14 || 8 ||bgcolor="87D3F8"|1 || 1 ||bgcolor="FBF373"| – || || || || 22
|-
! Augusto
|bgcolor="CCCCCC"| – || 6 || 6 ||bgcolor="FBF373"| – ||bgcolor="959ffd"| – ||colspan=4 bgcolor="salmon"| || bgcolor="salmon"|12
|-
! André
|bgcolor="CCCCCC"| – || 6 || 0 ||bgcolor="87D3F8"|2 ||colspan=5 bgcolor="salmon"| || bgcolor="salmon"|4
|-
! Exiquio
|bgcolor="CCCCCC"| – ||bgcolor="FBF373"| – || 16 ||colspan=6 bgcolor="salmon"| || bgcolor="salmon"|16
|-
! Jack
|bgcolor="959ffd"| – || 10 ||colspan=7 bgcolor="salmon"| || bgcolor="salmon"|10
|-
! Carlex
|bgcolor="959ffd"| – ||colspan=8 bgcolor="salmon"| || bgcolor="salmon"|N/A
|}

Jøsêttö

« Reply #5551 on: August 17, 2015, 03:51:49 PM »
{{Big Brother housemates
| imagebg = #fff
| next =
|hm1 = Rod
|hm1-exit =
|hm1-stat = nom
|hm2 = Marie
|hm2-exit =
|hm2-stat =
|hm3 = LoLo
|hm3-enter = {{flagicon|France}} Day 1
|hm3-exit =
|hm3-stat = nom
|hm4 = Soledad
|hm4-exit =
|hm4-stat =
|hm5 = Jackie
|hm5-enter = {{flagicon|France}} Day 4
|hm5-exit =
|hm5-stat =
|hm6 = Augusto
|hm6-exit = Day 13
|hm6-stat = evic
|hm7 = André
|hm7-exit = Day 12
|hm7-stat = evic
|hm8 = Exiquio
|hm8-exit = Day 11
|hm8-stat = evic
|hm9 = Jack
|hm9-exit = Day 9
|hm9-stat = evic
|hm10 = Carlex
|hm10-exit = Day 4
|hm10-stat = evic
|legendnom = Nominated
|legendevic = Evicted
}}

'''''WoBB Secret Story 20: Highschool''''' is the twentieth season of an online ''[[Secret Story]]'' version. The host is Emilio from [[France]]. The season has started on 3 August 2015, and is currently ongoing.

=== Housemates ===
|-
|-
|-
|-
|LoLo || {{flag|France}} ||  || {{sort||}} ||
|-
|André Abrantes || {{flag|Portugal}} || 4th Evicted || {{sort|07|7th}} || 14 August 2015
|-
|Augusto Dominguez "BBDR16" || {{flag|Dominican Republic}} || 5th Evicted || {{sort|06|6th}} || 15 August 2015
|-
|Soledad López || {{flag|Argentina}} ||  || {{sort||}} ||
|-
|-
|Jack || {{flag|United Kingdom}} || 2nd Evicted || {{sort|09|9th}} || 11 August 2015
|-
|Carlex Jalmasco || {{flag|Philippines}} || 1st Evicted || {{sort|10|10th}} || 6 August 2015
|-
|}

=== Secrets ===
{| class="wikitable"
|-
! Secret !! Housemate
|-
|-
|-
|-
|-
|-
|-
|-
|-
|-
|}

In this season, the first nomination is for 4 points, and the second for 2 points.
|-
! style="width:6.5%"| Round 9
|-
|-
! Rod
|bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''No[br /]Nominations'' ||Soledad[br /]Jack ||Exiquio[br /]Soledad ||bgcolor="87D3F8"|<small>N/A</small> ||Jackie ||{{n/a}} || || ||
|-
! Marie
|bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''No[br /]Nominations'' ||bgcolor="959ffd"|<small>N/A</small> ||bgcolor="959ffd"|<small>N/A</small>[br /]Rod ||bgcolor="87D3F8"|<small>N/A</small> ||LoLo ||{{n/a}} || || ||
|-
! LoLo
|bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''No[br /]Nominations'' ||{{n/a}} ||{{n/a}} ||bgcolor="87D3F8"|<small>N/A</small> ||Jackie ||{{n/a}} || || ||
|-
! Soledad
|bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''No[br /]Nominations'' ||{{n/a}} ||Rod[br /]Exiquio ||bgcolor="87D3F8"|Marie[br /]Jackie ||LoLo ||{{n/a}} || || ||
|-
! Jackie
|bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''No[br /]Nominations'' ||Jack[br /]André ||{{n/a}} ||bgcolor="87D3F8"|<small>N/A</small> ||LoLo ||bgcolor="CCFF99"|<small>N/A</small> || || ||
|-
! Augusto
|bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''No[br /]Nominations'' ||{{n/a}} ||{{n/a}} ||bgcolor="FBF373"|<small>N/A</small> ||bgcolor="959ffd"|Jackie ||colspan=4 bgcolor="salmon"|''Evicted''[br /](Day 13)
|-
! André
|bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''No[br /]Nominations'' ||{{n/a}} ||{{n/a}} ||bgcolor="87D3F8"|<small>N/A</small> ||colspan=5 bgcolor="salmon"|''Evicted''[br /](Day 12)
|-
! Exiquio
|bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''No[br /]Nominations'' ||bgcolor="FBF373"|<small>N/A</small> ||{{n/a}} ||colspan=6 bgcolor="salmon"|''Evicted''[br /](Day 11)
|-
! Jack
|bgcolor="959ffd"|''Nominated'' ||{{n/a}} ||colspan=7 bgcolor="salmon"|''Evicted''[br /](Day 9)
|-
! Carlex
|bgcolor="959ffd"|''Nominated'' ||colspan=8 bgcolor="salmon"|''Evicted''[br /](Day 4)
|-
|-
! Notes
|{{ref|1|1}} ||{{ref|2|2}} ||{{ref|3|3}}<sup>,</sup>{{ref|4|4}} ||{{ref|5|5}}<sup>,</sup>{{ref|6|6}} ||{{ref|5|5}}<sup>,</sup>{{ref|7|7}} ||{{ref|8|8}}<sup>,</sup>{{ref|9|9}} || || ||
|-
! Up for[br /]eviction
|Carlex[br /]Jack ||Jack[br /]Jackie[br /]Marie ||Exiquio[br /]Jackie[br /]Soledad ||André[br /]Jackie[br /]Marie[br /]Soledad ||Augusto[br /]Jackie[br /]LoLo ||LoLo[br /]Rod || || ||
|-
! rowspan=2|Evicted
|rowspan=2| ||rowspan=2| ||rowspan=2| ||rowspan=2|
|-
|}

==== Notes ====
{{refbegin}}
#{{note|1}} After picking a secret, each housemate was required to also pick a letter. The two housemates without letters would face consequences. As Jack and Carlex didn't pick a letter, they were automatically nominated for the first round, with one of them being evicted.
#{{note|2}} Big Brother gave a dilemma to Jackie, in which she had to chose between her two closest allies. She would either give immunity to Marie and nominate Exiquio or give immunity to Exiquio and nominate Marie. She decided to give immunity to Exiquio and automatically nominate Marie.
#{{note|3}} There was a red phone in the house and it would ring 4 times, 2 pre-eviction and 2 post-eviction. The first call was picked by Jackie, who saw her nominations of the round revealed. The second call was picked by Exiquio, who was asked "Who's up to anything to win this game and why?". He answered Rod, who received an automatic 1 point for the next round. The third call was picked by Marie, who was automatically nominated for it. The fourth and last call was picked by LoLo, who won the joker card. With this card, LoLo is forced to save one of the nominees and replace it by another housemate of his choice. Marie, Exiquio and Soledad were initially nominated. He decided to save Marie and nominate Jackie instead.
#{{note|4}} The red phone rang again, and the last one to answer it would have a bad consequence. Rod was the last one, and saw his nominations for the last two rounds revealed. He was also revealed secretly who nominated him.
#{{note|5}} Augusto had a dilemma, in which he had to decide if he wanted to be immune on Round 4 and nominated in Round 5 or immune on Round 5 and nominated in Round 4. He decided to be immune on Round 4 and be nominated on Round 5.
#{{note|6}} In this round, each housemate nominated positively two housemates each with 1 point.
#{{note|7}} Housemates were divided in two groups: Rod, Augusto & LoLo and Jackie, Soledad & Marie. Each group must nominate someone from the other group, as a group decision. Augusto was already nominated, so he can't be nominated. Jackie's group nominated LoLo, while Rod's group nominated Jackie.
#{{note|8}} Housemates nominated with 2 and 1 points in this round. Rod received the most points, however the other housemates were all tied with the same number of points. There was a tie-breaker round where each housemate nominated another housemate, in which LoLo had the most nominations.
#{{note|9}} Last round was annouced as a double eviction, however Jackie was fake evicted and sent to a Secret Room without the others knowing. Jackie also nominated, and was immune since the housemates thought she had been evicted.
{{refend}}

|-
! style="width:5%"|Round 9
|-
! Rod
|bgcolor="CCCCCC"| – || 6 || 6 ||bgcolor="87D3F8"|3 || 0 || {{n/a}} || || || || 9
|-
! Marie
|bgcolor="CCCCCC"| – ||bgcolor="959ffd"| – ||bgcolor="959ffd"| – ||bgcolor="87D3F8"|2 || 0 || {{n/a}} || || || || -2
|-
! LoLo
|bgcolor="CCCCCC"| – || 6 || 2 ||bgcolor="87D3F8"|4 || 1 || {{n/a}} || || || || 5
|-
! Soledad
|bgcolor="CCCCCC"| – || 6 || 10 ||bgcolor="87D3F8"|2 || 0 || {{n/a}} || || || || 14
|-
! Jackie
|bgcolor="CCCCCC"| – || 14 || 8 ||bgcolor="87D3F8"|1 || 1 ||bgcolor="FBF373"| – || || || || 22
|-
! Augusto
|bgcolor="CCCCCC"| – || 6 || 6 ||bgcolor="FBF373"| – ||bgcolor="959ffd"| – ||colspan=4 bgcolor="salmon"| || bgcolor="salmon"|12
|-
! André
|bgcolor="CCCCCC"| – || 6 || 0 ||bgcolor="87D3F8"|2 ||colspan=5 bgcolor="salmon"| || bgcolor="salmon"|4
|-
! Exiquio
|bgcolor="CCCCCC"| – ||bgcolor="FBF373"| – || 16 ||colspan=6 bgcolor="salmon"| || bgcolor="salmon"|16
|-
! Jack
|bgcolor="959ffd"| – || 10 ||colspan=7 bgcolor="salmon"| || bgcolor="salmon"|10
|-
! Carlex
|bgcolor="959ffd"| – ||colspan=8 bgcolor="salmon"| || bgcolor="salmon"|N/A
|}
BIG REVELATION: All my twists are just created in order to put a mess in André's nomination table, but still, it isn't a mess kkk. #kidding.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #5552 on: August 17, 2015, 03:57:47 PM »
When I said I wanted to be an underdog, bitch?

oooooh i sense a lil anger in that clapback kkkkkk

but honey you better chill with your use of the word "bitch" cuz you have no right calling me names :)

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
« Reply #5553 on: August 17, 2015, 03:58:42 PM »
André, did you finish the Undercover table?

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #5554 on: August 17, 2015, 04:20:17 PM »
Quote from: Selfishly
Quote from: Marie on Today at 08:34:17 AMI'm a predictable bitch and I nominated the way people were expecting this nomination!  I was only unpredictable in the "save nomination" kkkkk

Call me Basic Becky 
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #5555 on: August 17, 2015, 05:35:19 PM »
André, did you finish the Undercover table?
Não, too lazy kkkk

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #5556 on: August 17, 2015, 07:29:08 PM »

Perfect week. Jackie is back and our enemies are on the block together Kkkkk Sadly, this shit is so predictable that I'll tell you what's going to happen:

Rod survives eviction
Rod vs. whoever is nominated between the girls group
The girl nominated is evicted

I don't understand what Emilio said Kkkk REVEAL THE FUCKING NOMINATIONS...I'm lost, why the nominees would be Rod vs. Marie? I thought everyone voted in the inverse order.

My nominations were Lolo 2 points and Rod 1 point.

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
« Reply #5557 on: August 17, 2015, 08:25:45 PM »
When is my eviction?

Jøsêttö

« Reply #5558 on: August 17, 2015, 08:40:37 PM »
When is my eviction?
Mm why keep saying Lolo has the true secret ? ::)
I already decided who was going to be evicted, but when I see those childish reactions (not talking just about you Rod lol), I just want to get rid of all of ya! lmao. :)

Jøsêttö

« Reply #5559 on: August 17, 2015, 08:41:14 PM »
And the eviction is tomorrow :) lol

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
  • Username: lol972
« Reply #5560 on: August 17, 2015, 10:46:03 PM »
only tomorrow !!!!!!!!!!!
no i'm kidding kkkkkkkkkk

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #5561 on: August 18, 2015, 02:24:23 AM »
Quote from: QueenV
(Image removed from quote.)

Perfect week. Jackie is back and our enemies are on the block together Kkkkk Sadly, this shit is so predictable that I'll tell you what's going to happen:

Rod survives eviction
Rod vs. whoever is nominated between the girls group
The girl nominated is evicted

I don't understand what Emilio said Kkkk REVEAL THE FUCKING NOMINATIONS...I'm lost, why the nominees would be Rod vs. Marie? I thought everyone voted in the inverse order.

My nominations were Lolo 2 points and Rod 1 point.

I don't think we're the unpredictable ones... Maybe it's Lolo and Rod... I was expecting all of us to be nominated TBH LOL
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Jøsêttö

« Reply #5562 on: August 18, 2015, 02:47:16 PM »
The eviction is near, the end too.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #5563 on: August 18, 2015, 03:15:19 PM »
So, when twists affect them they bitch, and when twists benefit them they complain too.

LOL. I love my angels, we never complained about anything, like y'all little queens. Hahahahahahaha.

Anyways, I'm happy to be out of this game. I slayed tho. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Jøsêttö

SECRET STORY : Eviction
« Reply #5564 on: August 18, 2015, 03:17:07 PM »
Here we are for another episode and another eviction. Who between Rod and LoLo is going to be evicted ? We'll discover that in just a few seconds, but first let's see the reactions of the contestants after Jackie came back :o

QueenV was very disappointed to see Jackie back and confirmed to us she felt she was cheated by Big Brother and Jackie.
Spoiler for Hiden:
I was blindsided.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Girl! You said to me during the DR itw : "The game is unpredictable and so rigged. You're so obvious."  then girl, that's what I'm gonna be by cutting your DR and making a story that isn't the truth :-* kkkk

Rod was really mad at the turn the game was taking, and was very mad to see Jackie was still here, especially that Jackie always found a way to go at least until the F4-F3 in most of the seasons. Rod had false hopes and we all can understand his distress. He hates Jackie for good!
Spoiler for Hiden:
I won`t give more attention to that person.

it seems for sure that in following seasons of Secret Story, may God allows us, it'll be hard for both of them to be in a same alliance, or at least to be on a same alliance and trust each other. It will be interesting to see.

LoLo and Rod are nominated this week, one of them is definitely going home! How does Rod feel being next to his best friend in the house.
Spoiler for Hiden:
I’m sad to be up next to him, but our alliance made us to get longer, so I don’t regret it.

LoLo feels like all the efforts made by him and Rod, and his alliance was done for nothing.
Spoiler for Hiden:
I must admit, is a bit of a failure.

Rod thinks he's going to be evicted this week and that LoLo will stay, and... not only stay but...
Spoiler for Hiden:
I believe LoLo has the right secret and will win.

WELL. It's time to know who is going to be evicted.

Here is the answer :
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
LOLO!

You are evicted! Rod, congratulations, you are saved from the eviction! But it's not all, as it was announced to the two nominees that the one evicted will have the power to evict one of the contestants with him. It's like a revenge game. As the evicted housemate, LOLO had to choose. Here is who LoLo decided to evict!

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
QUEENV.

I'll comeback to you very soon, that is all for now :-*

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #5565 on: August 18, 2015, 03:33:04 PM »
imma grab popcorn, storm's are coming

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #5566 on: August 18, 2015, 03:39:39 PM »
kkkkkkkkkkk
{{Big Brother housemates
| imagebg = #fff
| next =
|hm1 = Rod
|hm1-exit =
|hm1-stat =
|hm2 = Marie
|hm2-exit =
|hm2-stat =
|hm3 = Jackie
|hm3-enter = {{flagicon|France}} Day 4
|hm3-exit =
|hm3-stat =
|hm4 = Soledad
|hm4-exit = Day 16
|hm4-stat = evic
|hm5 = LoLo
|hm5-enter = {{flagicon|France}} Day 1
|hm5-exit = Day 16
|hm5-stat = evic
|hm6 = Augusto
|hm6-exit = Day 13
|hm6-stat = evic
|hm7 = André
|hm7-exit = Day 12
|hm7-stat = evic
|hm8 = Exiquio
|hm8-exit = Day 11
|hm8-stat = evic
|hm9 = Jack
|hm9-exit = Day 9
|hm9-stat = evic
|hm10 = Carlex
|hm10-exit = Day 4
|hm10-stat = evic
|legendnom = Nominated
|legendevic = Evicted
}}

=== Housemates ===
|-
|-
|-
|-
|LoLo || {{flag|France}} || 6th Evicted || {{sort|05|5th}} || 18 August 2015
|-
|-
|-
|Soledad López || {{flag|Argentina}} || 7th Evicted || {{sort|04|4th}} || 18 August 2015
|-
|-
|-
|-
|}

=== Secrets ===
{| class="wikitable"
|-
! Secret !! Housemate
|-
|-
|-
|-
|-
|-
|-
|-
|-
|-
|}

|-
|-
! style="background:#000" colspan=9|
|-
! Rod
|bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''No[br /]Nominations'' ||Soledad[br /]Jack ||Exiquio[br /]Soledad ||bgcolor="87D3F8"|<small>N/A</small> ||Jackie ||{{n/a}} || ||
|-
! Marie
|bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''No[br /]Nominations'' ||bgcolor="959ffd"|<small>N/A</small> ||bgcolor="959ffd"|<small>N/A</small>[br /]Rod ||bgcolor="87D3F8"|<small>N/A</small> ||LoLo ||{{n/a}} || ||
|-
! Jackie
|bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''No[br /]Nominations'' ||Jack[br /]André ||{{n/a}} ||bgcolor="87D3F8"|<small>N/A</small> ||LoLo ||bgcolor="CCFF99"|<small>N/A</small> || ||
|-
! Soledad
|bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''No[br /]Nominations'' ||{{n/a}} ||Rod[br /]Exiquio ||bgcolor="87D3F8"|Marie[br /]Jackie ||LoLo ||{{n/a}} ||colspan=2 bgcolor="salmon"|''Evicted''[br /](Day 16)
|-
! LoLo
|bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''No[br /]Nominations'' ||{{n/a}} ||{{n/a}} ||bgcolor="87D3F8"|<small>N/A</small> ||Jackie ||{{n/a}} ||colspan=2 bgcolor="salmon"|''Evicted''[br /](Day 16)
|-
! Augusto
|bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''No[br /]Nominations'' ||{{n/a}} ||{{n/a}} ||bgcolor="FBF373"|<small>N/A</small> ||bgcolor="959ffd"|Jackie ||colspan=3 bgcolor="salmon"|''Evicted''[br /](Day 13)
|-
! André
|bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''No[br /]Nominations'' ||{{n/a}} ||{{n/a}} ||bgcolor="87D3F8"|<small>N/A</small> ||colspan=4 bgcolor="salmon"|''Evicted''[br /](Day 12)
|-
! Exiquio
|bgcolor="CCCCCC"|''No[br /]Nominations'' ||bgcolor="FBF373"|<small>N/A</small> ||{{n/a}} ||colspan=5 bgcolor="salmon"|''Evicted''[br /](Day 11)
|-
! Jack
|bgcolor="959ffd"|''Nominated'' ||{{n/a}} ||colspan=6 bgcolor="salmon"|''Evicted''[br /](Day 9)
|-
! Carlex
|bgcolor="959ffd"|''Nominated'' ||colspan=7 bgcolor="salmon"|''Evicted''[br /](Day 4)
|-
! style="background:#000" colspan=9|
|-
! Notes
|{{ref|1|1}} ||{{ref|2|2}} ||{{ref|3|3}}<sup>,</sup>{{ref|4|4}} ||{{ref|5|5}}<sup>,</sup>{{ref|6|6}} ||{{ref|5|5}}<sup>,</sup>{{ref|7|7}} ||{{ref|8|8}}<sup>,</sup>{{ref|9|9}}<sup>,</sup>{{ref|10|10}} || ||
|-
! Up for[br /]eviction
|Carlex[br /]Jack ||Jack[br /]Jackie[br /]Marie ||Exiquio[br /]Jackie[br /]Soledad ||André[br /]Jackie[br /]Marie[br /]Soledad ||Augusto[br /]Jackie[br /]LoLo ||LoLo[br /]Rod || ||
|-
! rowspan=2|Evicted
|rowspan=2 bgcolor="salmon"|'''LoLo[br /]Soledad'''
|rowspan=2| ||rowspan=2|
|-
|}

==== Notes ====
{{refbegin}}
#{{note|10}} The evicted housemate of this round had the power to evict someone with him, like a revenge game. LoLo was evicted, and he chosed to evict Soledad.
{{refend}}

|-
|-
! Rod
|bgcolor="CCCCCC"| – || 6 || 6 ||bgcolor="87D3F8"|3 || 0 || {{n/a}} || || || 9
|-
! Marie
|bgcolor="CCCCCC"| – ||bgcolor="959ffd"| – ||bgcolor="959ffd"| – ||bgcolor="87D3F8"|2 || 0 || {{n/a}} || || || -2
|-
! Jackie
|bgcolor="CCCCCC"| – || 14 || 8 ||bgcolor="87D3F8"|1 || 1 ||bgcolor="FBF373"| – || || || 22
|-
! Soledad
|bgcolor="CCCCCC"| – || 6 || 10 ||bgcolor="87D3F8"|2 || 0 || {{n/a}} ||colspan=2 bgcolor="salmon"| || bgcolor="salmon"|14
|-
! LoLo
|bgcolor="CCCCCC"| – || 6 || 2 ||bgcolor="87D3F8"|4 || 1 || {{n/a}} ||colspan=2 bgcolor="salmon"| || bgcolor="salmon"|5
|-
! Augusto
|bgcolor="CCCCCC"| – || 6 || 6 ||bgcolor="FBF373"| – ||bgcolor="959ffd"| – ||colspan=3 bgcolor="salmon"| || bgcolor="salmon"|12
|-
! André
|bgcolor="CCCCCC"| – || 6 || 0 ||bgcolor="87D3F8"|2 ||colspan=4 bgcolor="salmon"| || bgcolor="salmon"|4
|-
! Exiquio
|bgcolor="CCCCCC"| – ||bgcolor="FBF373"| – || 16 ||colspan=5 bgcolor="salmon"| || bgcolor="salmon"|16
|-
! Jack
|bgcolor="959ffd"| – || 10 ||colspan=6 bgcolor="salmon"| || bgcolor="salmon"|10
|-
! Carlex
|bgcolor="959ffd"| – ||colspan=7 bgcolor="salmon"| || bgcolor="salmon"|N/A
|}

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
« Reply #5567 on: August 18, 2015, 03:50:15 PM »

I was sure LoLo would win.

Sole <3 If I had known LoLo was wanting to choose you, I'd try to change his mind. :o

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
« Reply #5568 on: August 18, 2015, 03:52:05 PM »
Waiting to see Sole posting en español,

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #5569 on: August 18, 2015, 04:15:23 PM »
Grodishly going out of his way to screw QueenV Goddessa in this game :(

And WTF Grodishly, I answered that DR with passion and you refuse to show it?!?!?! Was I not entertaining or interesting enough for you? :(  Grodishly, I demand that you post my DR, after I put time and effor in answering them

I was expecting Rod to be evicted and Grodishly will give Lolo an OTTP edit going against the CPN, OTTN, UTRN bitches
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Jøsêttö

« Reply #5570 on: August 18, 2015, 04:18:44 PM »
Ok first, @exi, let the storm be, I'm not afraid, LoLo should be, he was the one with this decision, it's part of the game, you accept it or you refuse it, não importa mais.

@marie: well, i didn't like what you answered, but mostly i was just too lazy jiji (i guess if you quoted my questions and answered, it'd make my job easier, even if lazy). Sorry. :)
Here marie's Dr.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Grodishly, I know that you have it in for me to lose in this game, so bringing in Jackie to beat me in a F2 situation again, is part of your evil plan to screw me over from my much deserved win... I know that I'm getting a bridesmaid 2nd place edit once again ala ~Amanda Kimmel~

I'm going to reiterate what I already said before... The real secret will win, even if Lolo/Rod will be alone in this game, if they have the real secret, they are unevictable, like me obviously! But I'm ecstatic to be deep in this game with QueenV and Jackie, despite not bring in an alliance with Jackie in the start, I still end up in an alliance with her ;D but QueenV has been my #1 this season, and I'm glad the 3 of us got to successfully work together <3

I already mentioned this above, if Lolo is confident he has the real secret, he has nothing to fear... Even if he might be alone in the house... And I will treat him like how. Becky Burgess treated Audrey in her eviction week ~with kindness~

LOL at this twist not ending up in me being nominated <3 but if I were in a Rod and Lolo's group, I would be pissed! But I'm not in their group so I'm happy LOL

Jøsêttö

« Reply #5571 on: August 18, 2015, 04:21:01 PM »
THIS IS BIG BROTHER.  Last nominations are coming! The evicted Housemates of this season will decide, not the ones still in game.

That is all for now, more to come a bit later.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #5572 on: August 18, 2015, 04:25:40 PM »
This is the bellyaching thread, listening to all of your pent up moaning on and on and on, all the time! And I thought I complained a lot :o
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #5573 on: August 18, 2015, 04:29:05 PM »
Grodishly doesn't like it when I call out production... See the first paragraph LOL... And the truth tea of me saying that the real secret wins LOOOOL

kkkkkkk I'm too lazy to quote questions ;D we are both too lazy ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #5574 on: August 18, 2015, 04:31:12 PM »
Quote from: Jäck
This is the bellyaching thread, listening to all of your pent up moaning on and on and on, all the time! And I thought I complained a lot (Image removed from quote.)
I try to play different characters each game in BBF, I was the UTR sneaky girl who made it to the F2 and lost to Jackie

In SS I'm the whiny bitch calling out production who will make it to F2 and will lose Jackie  ;D

And we haven't even seen QueenV's reaction towards this blatant ~Riggage~
FUTURE AFP OF BB19