Author Topic: SECRET STORY  (Read 462732 times)

Jøsêttö

Re: SECRET STORY
« Reply #5575 on: August 18, 2015, 04:32:17 PM »
This is the bellyaching thread, listening to all of your pent up moaning on and on and on, all the time! And I thought I complained a lot :o
IKR.

Grodishly doesn't like it when I call out production... See the first paragraph LOL... And the truth tea of me saying that the real secret wins LOOOOL

kkkkkkk I'm too lazy to quote questions ;D we are both too lazy ;D
Nope, I just found some answers a bit self centered, like the twist, you bring it to you, not being nominated, a big first time ever this season lmao.  :)

And I'm being tired of this season tbh, can't wait it ends. The DRs thing were funny the first two times <3 :)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #5576 on: August 18, 2015, 04:41:59 PM »
Quote from: Selfishly
Quote from: Jäck on Today at 09:25:40 AMThis is the bellyaching thread, listening to all of your pent up moaning on and on and on, all the time! And I thought I complained a lot (Image removed from quote.)IKR.

Quote from: Marie on Today at 09:29:05 AMGrodishly doesn't like it when I call out production... See the first paragraph LOL... And the truth tea of me saying that the real secret wins LOOOOL

kkkkkkk I'm too lazy to quote questions (Image removed from quote.) we are both too lazy (Image removed from quote.)Nope, I just found some answers a bit self centered, like the twist, you bring it to you, not being nominated, a big first time ever this season lmao.  (Image removed from quote.)

And I'm being tired of this season tbh, can't wait it ends. The DRs thing were funny the first two times <3 (Image removed from quote.)
Let's not sugarcoat anything, my answers were self-centered and I really did make it about myself LOOOOOL ;D

This is a really fun season though, despite the fact that I call riggage in almost every post ;D and the Grodishly is just a joke, I'm not actually being serious about the riggage accusations LOOOL
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Jøsêttö

« Reply #5577 on: August 18, 2015, 05:22:58 PM »
Lol I know it's a joke, Marie :)
i'm ok being called Grodishly, there are some percents of truth, in there. xD

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #5578 on: August 18, 2015, 05:37:09 PM »
Lol I know it's a joke, Marie (Image removed from quote.)
i'm ok being called Grodishly, there are some percents of truth, in there. xD
Grodishly embracing his inner Grodner <333333
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #5579 on: August 18, 2015, 06:31:44 PM »

ME IMPORTA UNA MIERDA HABER SIDO ELIMINADA DE ESTE JUEGO DE MIERDA. I'M BLESSED. LESSON LEARNED: NEVER PARTICIPATE IN ANOTHER GAME OF THIS FORUM. GOOD JOB, YOU JUST LOST A JEWEL. PLAY THE GAME WITH THE FUCKING SAME PEOPLE ONCE AGAIN :)

AND OF COURSE, MY PARTICIPATION IN THIS GAME ENDED WITH MY RIGGED ELIMINATION. DON'T EXPECT MY VOTE BECAUSE I WON'T SEND IT  :-*

P.S: I WANT MY NAME ERASED OF ANDRE'S TABLE. QUEENV NEVER PLAYED IN THIS SHIT.

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

Jøsêttö

« Reply #5580 on: August 18, 2015, 06:40:42 PM »
André, can you tell us how many times the wannabe played in a forum game ? I believe not more than 3.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #5581 on: August 18, 2015, 06:41:49 PM »
THIS IS BIG BROTHER.

@ ex-Housemates, you must give the name of the person you want to see get a pass to the final, by PM.

The one with the most points will be directly finalist, while the other two will be up for the last eviction. :-*

Must vote between : Jackie, Marie and Rod.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #5582 on: August 18, 2015, 06:50:46 PM »
I kkkkan't at my bebé wannabe blocking me from everywhere :ali
https://twitter.com/SoLee012_/status/633696084859187200

i thought you would leave by dignity and by being smart bebi, and I know you'll unblock me someday. :-*

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #5583 on: August 18, 2015, 06:51:11 PM »
If you don't give a fuck why are you so mad to erase your name? lol
And that won't happen, it's a FACT you were an housemate.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #5584 on: August 18, 2015, 06:52:32 PM »
You f*****ing read my thoughts. I was about to say it when I saw she blocked me from everywhere. No le importa, she doesn't give a fuck, yet, she overreacts lol.

But to be honest, as being Big Brother, I know she has tendancy to lie to herself. #kidding <3 Soledad te amo <3 no me dejas <3 *-* mi vidaaa <3

jiji

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #5585 on: August 18, 2015, 06:52:52 PM »
André, can you tell us how many times the wannabe played in a forum game ? I believe not more than 3.

PROBABLY THREE OR TWO. I ALREADY WON THREE HARDER REALITIES BEFORE: SURVIVOR MADAGASCAR AS SYDNEY WHEELER, GRAN SIMS  4 ARGENTINA AND  EL REENCUENTRO SIMS. I DON'T NEED THIS SHITY REALITY IN MY LIST ;)

BTW, YOU ARE BLOCKED FROM MY TWITTER

Jøsêttö

« Reply #5586 on: August 18, 2015, 06:57:11 PM »

PROBABLY THREE OR TWO. I ALREADY WON THREE HARDER REALITIES BEFORE: SURVIVOR MADAGASCAR AS SYDNEY WHEELER, GRAN SIMS  4 ARGENTINA AND  EL REENCUENTRO SIMS. I DON'T NEED THIS SHITY REALITY IN MY LIST ;)

My point is, in more than 20 seasons of game in this forum, you participated just two or three times, so the act "I won't play any other games" is just bs, because you are not regularly participating to forum games.

There is no problem, you blocked me, I accept the deal, I have my proud.

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #5587 on: August 18, 2015, 06:57:31 PM »

Because I don't want to be associated with this fucking game. I hope you respect it or I'll have to take some actions. And YES, WILL HAPPEN....I'll talk with the owner of this forum.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #5588 on: August 18, 2015, 07:00:32 PM »
QueenV :( robbed by a rigged twist! What if she had a real secret? 
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
  • Username: lol972
« Reply #5589 on: August 18, 2015, 07:01:05 PM »

Very smart reaction ! for just a fucking GAME.
My god i'm realy surprised  :(

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #5590 on: August 18, 2015, 07:01:29 PM »

Because I don't want to be associated with this fucking game. I hope you respect it or I'll have to take some actions. And YES, WILL HAPPEN....I'll talk with the owner of this forum.
It's only a wiki table, calm down lol

Jøsêttö

« Reply #5591 on: August 18, 2015, 07:02:14 PM »
QueenV :( robbed by a rigged twist! What if she had a real secret?
I clearly said to Rod and Lolo that they must evict the HM of their choice but to be careful, if they evict the one w/ the real secret, maybe the person will not be really evicted and be in a SR secret room. kkk.

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #5592 on: August 18, 2015, 07:03:10 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
My point is, in more than 20 seasons of game in this forum, you participated just two or three times, so the act "I won't play any other games" is just bs, because you are not regularly participating to forum games.

Oh, honey.
I was invited to BB WOBB, Undercover and another games and I said NO. The hosts are interested in my participation (even you asked me to play in this fucking shit) but now....after this humiliation, I won't play anymore. Enjoy playing with the same people jijijiji!

Anyways, stop talking about me. My name will be erased of this game and hopefully my messages too.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #5593 on: August 18, 2015, 07:04:33 PM »

Very smart reaction ! for just a fucking GAME.
My god i'm realy surprised  :(
Its okay :)  There is some over acting there lol! Well, I could doubt with the Twitter blocking, and with the history we had, when she wanted to kill me for a reality show (that she won though) where she made a bad publicity and portraited me as the most mean person ever in the world lmao.

<3

Well I'm relieved for at least one thing, she wanted me to do recaps of SS9, and now I don't have to, i can be the lazy bitch I always been. kkk.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #5594 on: August 18, 2015, 07:07:08 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:

Oh, honey.
I was invited to BB WOBB, Undercover and another games and I said NO. The hosts are interested in my participation (even you asked me to play in this fucking shit) but now....after this humiliation, I won't play anymore. Enjoy playing with the same people jijijiji!

Anyways, stop talking about me. My name will be erased of this game and hopefully my messages too.
Didn't say nobody wanted you, you did gr8 on BBF or Undercover, I forgot. (well u surely did gr8 on both lol).

I just wanted to explain that you participate to forum games like once a year, so the act you do is a fail, but ok, I'll stop talking about you! To be honest, I'm glad of all of this, our relationship wasn't what it used to be, there was a huge lack of affection towards each other. (lol i'm just trolling)

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #5595 on: August 18, 2015, 07:07:37 PM »
And I don't have the real secret. I'm not making a show...this is real. 

André will you erase me from the chart or I have to talk with WOBB? It's not a threat, just asking.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #5596 on: August 18, 2015, 07:10:30 PM »
If QueenV was saved, and went in final by decision of ex Housemates, or just by my decision, I think there would still be some critics, as we were very close, and I think the complaining are just a beginning, until after the end of the game lmao. :D

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #5597 on: August 18, 2015, 07:12:16 PM »
Quote from: Marie on Today at 12:00:32 PMQueenV (Image removed from quote.) robbed by a rigged twist! What if she had a real secret? I clearly said to Rod and Lolo that they must evict the HM of their choice but to be careful, if they evict the one w/ the real secret, maybe the person will not be really evicted and be in a SR secret room. kkk.
I can't! #Justice4QueenV #GrodSavetheQueen
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #5598 on: August 18, 2015, 07:14:12 PM »
I can sense I'm next in Grod's list of targets
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Jøsêttö

« Reply #5599 on: August 18, 2015, 07:19:00 PM »
I can sense I'm next in Grod's list of targets
LOL. I have no targets xD
Try convince the ex Housemates to vote to give you the final pass, idk, I dont have the influence on them.