Author Topic: SECRET STORY  (Read 462734 times)

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
Re: SECRET STORY
« Reply #5600 on: August 18, 2015, 07:24:44 PM »
Stop talking about me please. My messages will be deleted of this shitty thread ;)
This is my last message (unless something/someone piss me off) but first, check my WIN on Survivor Madagascar... http://www.webconferencia.net/groups/comunidad-webconferencia/survivor-2-madagascar-4030/ USE THE TRANSLATOR.  THAT'S A REAL COMPLEX REALITY NOT THIS SHIT MANIPULATED BY EMILIO.

And André please answer my question.

That's all, bye!

;)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

Jøsêttö

« Reply #5601 on: August 18, 2015, 07:31:09 PM »
Yes, you can remove your account, with just asking a moderator, Jackie, Phil, Joako.

I did it like three times. Then if you want to comeback someday, you can create an account and ask WoBB to fusion your deleted account w the new one. Florencia to win GH.

Farewell.

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #5602 on: August 18, 2015, 07:34:18 PM »
HA! I'm not deleting my account. I want all my messages from this thread DELETED and I'll talk with WOBB. I'm not afraid of take legal actions and I'm not kidding you know what I'm capable of do if I'm mad or humiliated.

HIJO DE PUTA

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #5603 on: August 18, 2015, 07:37:02 PM »
Wow gone a day and wtf happens !!

So sad QueenV was evicted she 200% deserved to be in the finale, much more than Rod...

I don't understand why Lolo didn't evict me though? Like we had an open wa why didn't you took me with you instead of QueenV ?

Jøsêttö

« Reply #5604 on: August 18, 2015, 07:38:48 PM »
HA! I'm not deleting my account. I want all my messages from this thread DELETED and I'll talk with WOBB. I'm not afraid of take legal actions and I'm not kidding you know what I'm capable of do if I'm mad or humiliated.

HIJO DE PUTA
Ah oké.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #5605 on: August 18, 2015, 07:45:44 PM »
VOS SOS UN TREMENDO HIJO DE PUTA Y NO VOY A PERMITIR QUE ME FALTES MÁS EL RESPETO
SABÍA QUE HARÍAS ESTO! LO SABÍA!!!!!

SEGUÍS ENVENENADO PORQUE TE GANE EN GSA! NO SABÍA QUE NECESITABAS HACER UN JUEGO Y HACERME PERDER PARA SENTIRTE MEJOR! QUE TRISTE ES TU VIDA JIJIJIJI

MIRA LA DIFERENCIA:
YO GANO UN REALITY POR MIS MERITOS
MIENTRAS QUE TU NECESITAS HACER UN JUEGO PARA HACERME PERDER Y VENGARTE. NO TE PREOCUPES QUE TODO VUELVE ;)

I am shaking, i'm so scared. buuuh.
GSA was more than a year ago, one year to revenge ? plus i don't see why I would revenge, I don't care if you won, I was glad as we were very close to get our enemies out. like silviana and  april

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #5606 on: August 18, 2015, 07:46:50 PM »
It's so sad. You did this twist to screw me over...babe, GSA 4 was ONE YEAR AGO! move on, please. You can't deal with the fact I won that season and this was your little revenge but don't worry...in this life, all comes back ;)

I said I wasn't posting more in this thread but I'm just poisoned and angry and hurt.

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #5607 on: August 18, 2015, 07:48:09 PM »
WTF?
You can't post here my PRIVATE messages. That's private, you fucking motherfucker.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #5608 on: August 18, 2015, 07:48:47 PM »
I'm sorry for Sole being evicted like that, but THIS IS A GAME!!! I don't think that by acting so immaturely you'll get a solution to any issues boo. You just flipped, and it makes absolutely NO sense to react like that. This was meant for everyone to have fun and all, not to overreact for any damn thing.

And look at Exi, he still enjoys these games, as Marie, Rod, myself and many others here too. So if you don't want to be in them anymore, fine, no one will have an issue with that. But your erratic behavior is absolutely pointless.

All I'm going to say in that matter.

Hope we can all have fun in a SS/BB Forum season soon.
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Jøsêttö

« Reply #5609 on: August 18, 2015, 07:52:43 PM »
I kkkan't. So in the end, you just can't accept to "look" ridiculous (when you actually really don't!!) to have been evicted by surprise this way.
 I can understand, but just admit it, in your world, you never can look ridiculous (and again, you didn't look ridiculous, until now).

It's a "reality show", I mean poor Carlex and Jack, poor BBDR16 that had been nominated cuz of a dilemma, when some just never had a dilemma to get nominated, and yeah web conferencia isn't shitty reality shows, here it's just a little way to all reunite and play, and have some fun, as you noticed, there's like everyday one eviction, if we or I, take this forum game seriously, I'd not let the game go so fast with an eviction per day.

And I'll not respond anymore, I know you tell lies and will always tell lies about me, as u used to do, I 'm trying to grow up, so you can invent everything, of course it'll annoy me tha some can believe it, but really, even this drama will be forgotten in one week from today!

And also, the advices you give me, give them to yourself, and put them in action to yourself. ;)

Jøsêttö

« Reply #5610 on: August 18, 2015, 07:54:16 PM »
WTF?
You can't post here my PRIVATE messages. That's private, you fucking motherfucker.
i agree, i shouldn't, i just want to play like u.

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
  • Username: lol972
« Reply #5611 on: August 18, 2015, 07:56:25 PM »
I'm sorry for Sole being evicted like that, but THIS IS A GAME!!! I don't think that by acting so immaturely you'll get a solution to any issues boo. You just flipped, and it makes absolutely NO sense to react like that. This was meant for everyone to have fun and all, not to overreact for any damn thing.

And look at Exi, he still enjoys these games, as Marie, Rod, myself and many others here too. So if you don't want to be in them anymore, fine, no one will have an issue with that. But your erratic behavior is absolutely pointless.

+1

@ jackie i didn't evict you because i think you maybe have a real secret instead of QueenV.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #5612 on: August 18, 2015, 07:58:42 PM »

I'm starting to believe she's making it personal, and thinks everything I did was against her, and was personal.

QueenV, if you were 15, I'll accept, but you're so blind! I can't believe you show yourself this way, and even more for a stupid reason, that u think I'm that low.

My mentality doesn't go until there. I've been a bitch in WOBB, Rod experimented it, but at that moment, we were u and me in good terms, i'll not use a game for humiliate you or dunno what.

Anyway. Tomorrow we'll know who get the final pass, even if I just want to do the final just tomorrow so at least everybody is happy between rod marie jackie kkk.

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #5613 on: August 18, 2015, 07:59:21 PM »

Here it's the thing. "This was meant for everyone to have fun"...guess what? I'M HURT because I was betrayed by the fucking host. He can't move on, he can't accept I won a season. I'll calm down in the moment André erase my name of the wiki chart, I think I have the rights to decide if my real name or username takes part of a wiki table.

The fact is...nobody is going to understand it or put in my shoes. So, let's make this easy...erase my name/nickname of the tables. I don't care about the messages anymore.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #5614 on: August 18, 2015, 08:05:15 PM »
Tbh I would have been just as mad as you QueenV, but girl you're F4 and universally recognized as robbed. I think this season was very good for you and instead of wanting to erase yourself from it, come back next season for a revenge!  I agree with what Marie said in her DR, you were my #1 this whole season.

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #5615 on: August 18, 2015, 08:12:55 PM »
let's just take a minute to remember that had I not been screwed by BBDR16 and Marie I would stand like this right now in this game

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #5616 on: August 18, 2015, 08:24:17 PM »
let's just take a minute to remember that had I not been screwed by BBDR16 and Marie I would stand like this right now in this game

(Image removed from quote.)

Exi, I LOVE YOUR ATTITUDE!!!!! #Yaaassss #Kweeeennnnnnnnnnnn

Jøsêttö

« Reply #5617 on: August 18, 2015, 08:34:10 PM »
We'll know tomorrow who are the two finalists, after the result of the ex Housemates.

The final will be for Thursday :)

• Big Brother
« Reply #5618 on: August 18, 2015, 08:35:33 PM »
#DEJAVU

http://forum.worldofbigbrother.com/index.php?topic=1199.3875

IT WAS ALSO FOR GRAN SIMS!! HELP!!!

Jøsêttö

« Reply #5619 on: August 18, 2015, 08:43:42 PM »
::)

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #5620 on: August 18, 2015, 08:47:43 PM »
I thought that Exi had "moved on" from that since it's been 2 years, but he also follows the footsteps of his little brat friend. LOL.

• Big Brother
« Reply #5621 on: August 18, 2015, 08:51:52 PM »
I DIDN'T SAID ANYTHING, I JUST STATING SOME HISTORICAL SIMILIRATIES, I'M THE PUNCHING BALL OF THIS FORUM OR WHAT, STOP ATTACKING ME IF YOU DON'T HAVE SENSE OF HUMOUR!!!!!

Jøsêttö

« Reply #5622 on: August 18, 2015, 08:53:10 PM »
Personally, I think it's low to say "Déjà vu" (a bit provocative), when I never said it was a revenge, and when it wasn't a revenge at all. Plus, QueenV has not the correct secret, I evict her, like I would evict my sister if she was in this game, because it's just a game.

But Exi, always loved to get into my fights with people to put me a little bit more to the down or to troll, no idea kkk. (Rod vs. Me, in spring 2014). Yeah, no real proof of Exi's intentions, let's say I'm perspicable. kkk :D

• Big Brother
« Reply #5623 on: August 18, 2015, 09:03:01 PM »
Personally, I think it's low to say "Déjà vu" (a bit provocative), when I never said it was a revenge, and when it wasn't a revenge at all. Plus, QueenV has not the correct secret, I evict her, like I would evict my sister if she was in this game, because it's just a game.

But Exi, always loved to get into my fights with people to put me a little bit more to the down or to troll, no idea kkk. (Rod vs. Me, in spring 2014). Yeah, no real proof of Exi's intentions, let's say I'm perspicable. kkk :D

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #5624 on: August 18, 2015, 09:04:20 PM »
I DIDN'T SAID ANYTHING, I JUST STATING SOME HISTORICAL SIMILIRATIES, I'M THE PUNCHING BALL OF THIS FORUM OR WHAT, STOP ATTACKING ME IF YOU DON'T HAVE SENSE OF HUMOUR!!!!!

Sweetie, these are not similar situations. Sole didn't have the correct secret, while you did. I did it for revenge, while Emilio didn't. Don't throw me shade, while I haven't thrown you any... that will be all

+1 to this LOL

(Exi, don't get mad at me, I still adore you pal. LOL)