Author Topic: SECRET STORY  (Read 462734 times)

Jøsêttö

Re: SECRET STORY
« Reply #5625 on: August 18, 2015, 09:04:46 PM »
Personally, I think it's low to say "Déjà vu" (a bit provocative), when I never said it was a revenge, and when it wasn't a revenge at all. Plus, QueenV has not the correct secret, I evict her, like I would evict my sister if she was in this game, because it's just a game.

But Exi, always loved to get into my fights with people to put me a little bit more to the down or to troll, no idea kkk. (Rod vs. Me, in spring 2014). Yeah, no real proof of Exi's intentions, let's say I'm perspicable. kkk :D

(Image removed from quote.)
Owiiii :3
Belen pa volver

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #5626 on: August 18, 2015, 09:08:46 PM »
Dont be afraid to cry everybody, I think its about time we all sat in a circle and discussed our issues, with my box of tissues.

P.S What on earth is GSA?
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #5627 on: August 18, 2015, 09:10:50 PM »
I DIDN'T SAID ANYTHING, I JUST STATING SOME HISTORICAL SIMILIRATIES, I'M THE PUNCHING BALL OF THIS FORUM OR WHAT, STOP ATTACKING ME IF YOU DON'T HAVE SENSE OF HUMOUR!!!!!

Sweetie, these are not similar situations. Sole didn't have the correct secret, while you did. I did it for revenge, while Emilio didn't. Don't throw me shade, while I haven't thrown you any... that will be all

I am just only tell you one thing

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #5628 on: August 18, 2015, 09:11:02 PM »
I don't think there's anything sinister in this tbh guys, i dont think Frenchy is THAT petty, anymore at leasr. not that my two cents is worth any more or less but I think all of this is a huge overreaction unless you're all just in character and this is one elaborate joke and you're fooling around.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #5629 on: August 18, 2015, 09:12:01 PM »
Dont be afraid to cry everybody, I think its about time we all sat in a circle and discussed our issues, with my box of tissues.

is it a song ?

GSA = Gran Sims Argentina. Big Brother Sims :)

• Big Brother
« Reply #5630 on: August 18, 2015, 09:13:03 PM »

an online Big Brother with sims set in Argentina

Emilio and QueenV were in Season 4, I was in Season 2 and All Stars kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #5631 on: August 18, 2015, 09:14:04 PM »

is it a song ?

GSA = Gran Sims Argentina. Big Brother Sims :)

I see. Perhaps if games bring this much animosity out of you, you guys shouldn't play together. I wasn't allowed to play playstation for a long time because I broke 9 controllers against the wall when I lost at games. :)

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #5632 on: August 18, 2015, 09:15:05 PM »

an online Big Brother with sims set in Argentina

Emilio and QueenV were in Season 4, I was in Season 2 and All Stars kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

If I'm correct, I did one season with you Exi. LOL. I believe you forgot.

I DIDN'T SAID ANYTHING, I JUST STATING SOME HISTORICAL SIMILIRATIES, I'M THE PUNCHING BALL OF THIS FORUM OR WHAT, STOP ATTACKING ME IF YOU DON'T HAVE SENSE OF HUMOUR!!!!!

Sweetie, these are not similar situations. Sole didn't have the correct secret, while you did. I did it for revenge, while Emilio didn't. Don't throw me shade, while I haven't thrown you any... that will be all

I am just only tell you one thing

THAT BELEN GIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

• Big Brother
« Reply #5633 on: August 18, 2015, 09:16:21 PM »
http://es.tablasderealitys.wikia.com/wiki/Gran_Sims_(Argentina)

THE CHARTS

Me = Amparo (Season 2)
Emilio = EMILIA (Season 4) + why did u quit tho? I never understood it kkkkkkkkkkk
QueenV = Priscilla (Season 5)

• Big Brother
« Reply #5634 on: August 18, 2015, 09:19:48 PM »
I AM NOT FOLLOWING SEASON 5 THO, HOW IS IT?

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #5635 on: August 18, 2015, 09:20:11 PM »

The two cases are similar. I didn't have the true secret but my eviction was rigged, out of nowhere and the host acted by his desire of revenge. These people shouldn't host next seasons or leave their issues outside. Next season put someone to host who maybe has problems with others but are neutral like Jackie or Rod. I feel so bad. How people can hold a grudge one year later? It was a fucking reality show with sims Kkk.

#Buyalife #moveon #pathetic

@Jackie :aww: thanks for your words! I'm just angry and hurt right now.

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #5636 on: August 18, 2015, 09:21:01 PM »
http://es.tablasderealitys.wikia.com/wiki/Gran_Sims_(Argentina)

THE CHARTS

Me = Amparo (Season 2)
Emilio = EMILIA (Season 4) + why did u quit tho? I never understood it kkkkkkkkkkk
QueenV = Priscilla (Season 5)

Season 4, babe!

Jøsêttö

« Reply #5637 on: August 18, 2015, 09:22:09 PM »
I don't remember why I quitted. I think it was because all the house used to nominate me even though they actually started to like me, but they knew by nominating me, they could save their asses, and quitted cuz I was going to win, I was Anabel-Sandro's favorite. *-*

Other reason for some (one) people : I was going to loose in F2 against Priscila, and I quitted instead of being evicted by viewers lmao.

This season I played as Justina <3 I was also Anabel-Sandro's favorite <3 I never was nominated, until the two last weeks <3 I became a plant, and they evict me for this reason kkk. <3

Necesitamos un GSA 6.

• Big Brother
« Reply #5638 on: August 18, 2015, 09:24:40 PM »
I don't remember why I quitted. I think it was because all the house used to nominate me even though they actually started to like me, but they knew by nominating me, they could save their asses, and quitted cuz I was going to win, I was Anabel-Sandro's favorite. *-*

Other reason for some (one) people : I was going to loose in F2 against Priscila, and I quitted instead of being evicted by viewers lmao.

This season I played as Justina <3 I was also Anabel-Sandro's favorite <3 I never was nominated, until the two last weeks <3 I became a plant, and they evict me for this reason kkk. <3

Necesitamos un GSA 6.

ANABEL kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk THE UTR BEBÉ WHO JUST CAME FROM THE SECRET HOUSE AND GRABBED THE RED TELEPHONE JUST THE TIME IT MEANT EVICTION!!!!!

u were in Season 5? kkkkkkkkkk

I was in the most dull series kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #5639 on: August 18, 2015, 09:25:50 PM »
GSA 6: The quadruplets.
Gina (sho), Lina (esikio), Mina (BBDR) and Nina (Emilio).

Jøsêttö

« Reply #5640 on: August 18, 2015, 09:31:38 PM »

Necesitamos un GSA 6.

ANABEL kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk THE UTR BEBÉ WHO JUST CAME FROM THE SECRET HOUSE AND GRABBED THE RED TELEPHONE JUST THE TIME IT MEANT EVICTION!!!!!

u were in Season 5? kkkkkkkkkk

I was in the most dull series kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Jejejejeje I know right!!! And its creator decided never participate again to GS Argentina for this reason.

Emilia and Priscila were in season 4.
Justina, my sim was in season 5. So yes i participated but i stopped after week 4 or 5 cuz it wasn't a good season imo. (Diamante, my futur enemy was evcited too early)

• Big Brother
« Reply #5641 on: August 18, 2015, 09:36:38 PM »
plz tell me why was Rita evicted 1st with 91% after winning the casting season

Jøsêttö

« Reply #5642 on: August 18, 2015, 09:44:40 PM »
plz tell me why was Rita evicted 1st with 91% after winning the casting season
I don't really remember but I think it was because she was nominated against someone else, that never participated to a reality show, so it was more fair to get rid of Rita than the one against. kkk.

Also, she was nominated against Patricia, and I realize now that Patricia is very popular, she's always escaping eviction even if many people want her out. :o  Una nueva diva en el mundo sims.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #5643 on: August 19, 2015, 12:06:36 AM »
I'll wait tomorrow for QueenV's and Carlex's vote, if they didn't, then we'll continue without their votes.

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
« Reply #5644 on: August 19, 2015, 02:10:32 AM »
Is there some drama spot left or QueenV just took it all? :)

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #5645 on: August 19, 2015, 02:30:44 AM »
I'll wait tomorrow for QueenV's and Carlex's vote, if they didn't, then we'll continue without their votes.

QueenV never participated in this shit = she's unable to vote.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #5646 on: August 19, 2015, 02:34:05 AM »

she's allowed to be frustrated by her eviction. she's allowed to rant just like you're allowed to make unecesserary bitchy clapbacks.

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
« Reply #5647 on: August 19, 2015, 02:51:17 AM »

she's allowed to be frustrated by her eviction. she's allowed to rant just like you're allowed to make unecesserary bitchy clapbacks.
Zzzzzzzz....

Jøsêttö

« Reply #5648 on: August 19, 2015, 02:54:19 AM »
There are ways of being frustrated, mad etc... her reaction is sad. From today, when I read "QueenV" I have to associate it with sadness unfortunately.

Zzzzzzzz....
lool

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #5649 on: August 19, 2015, 06:22:24 AM »
There are ways of being frustrated, mad etc... her reaction is sad. From today, when I read "QueenV" I have to associate it with sadness unfortunately.

I want to punch you in the face right now. Stop acting moralist because you did dirtiest things before... like hacking my Sucks's account.