Author Topic: SECRET STORY  (Read 462732 times)

Jøsêttö

Re: SECRET STORY
« Reply #5650 on: August 19, 2015, 10:50:51 AM »
The girl gets less mad when she gets an F than when she loses at a virtual game that is on since 15 days.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #5651 on: August 19, 2015, 11:49:06 AM »
This is Big Brother! It's time to know what the ex-Housemates decided to vote, between Marie, Rod and Jackie, to get a pass to the final.

Spoiler for Hiden:
ANDRÉ: Marie
LOLO: Rod
BBDR16: Rod
EXI: Jackie
JACK: Marie
CARLEX: Marie
QueenX: None

MARIE, congratulations, you are safe this week, and you become the 1st finalist of the season. :-*

Spoiler for Hiden:
It means JACKIE and ROD, you two are nominated, one of you is going to be evicted! We'll know it later today!

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #5652 on: August 19, 2015, 12:11:18 PM »
Kkkkkkkkkkk exi's ma ride or die bitch (after nominating me week after weeks)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #5653 on: August 19, 2015, 12:13:35 PM »
Congrats Marie tho!

And might as well evict me right now we all know from the start it was between rod's secret and Marie's. I was just dragged to F3 for entertainment purposes kkkk

Jøsêttö

« Reply #5654 on: August 19, 2015, 12:33:33 PM »
Congrats Marie tho!

And might as well evict me right now we all know from the start it was between rod's secret and Marie's. I was just dragged to F3 for entertainment purposes kkkk
Tbh you were supposed to be evicted at Jack's place, as you were both not very into the game, then you revealed yourself and started to exist in the season, it saved u!! :D I was a bit sad for Jack but well (you always manage to get far)

One of Marie's and Rod's secret isn't the correct one :-*

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #5655 on: August 19, 2015, 12:37:15 PM »
so if Jackie was supposed to be the 1st boot she has no chance in hell to win kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #5656 on: August 19, 2015, 12:40:49 PM »
Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

So basically I have a incorrect secret and I'm evicted this round, what kind of mystery&suspense selfishio

Jøsêttö

SECRET STORY : Eviction
« Reply #5657 on: August 19, 2015, 12:41:32 PM »
This is Big Brother.

JACKIE, ROD, one of you is going to join Marie, in the final of Secret Story 20. Will it be Jackie ? The one everyone fear, or at least jealous for always getting far, she clearly annoys most of you, and sometimes even me, when I'm a contestant, because yep, Jackie has this karma, that leads her to go far, she's showed herself smart, and manipulative, seasons after seasons, she knew how to distablized some of us, she preached the wrong to know the truth, Jackie clearly deserves to go in the final.

Will it be Rod ? First of all, he's the one who made this season exist, QueenV should be mad at him (kidding :P), he worked hard with his alliance and I believe without the stupid twists, Lolo and BBDR16 could still be with him right now. Rod was less into the fights this season, but we could feel his presence, and I believe that he was feared by some, he was accused of favortisim when there wasn't. Will he go in the final with Marie or fail just before ? Its time to discover the last evictee of Secret Story 20 !

And the evicted housemate, is, which will make pleasure to many people, no doubt : JACKIE. It was a pleasure, you were lucky, you can only thank yourself, because you really were going to be the 2nd evicted of this shit lol. :D

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

The final is tomorrow! One of Marie and Rod is the winner of Secret Story 20 but there's still a last dilemma to come! A dilemma that could just piss more people off, but hey, that's my game, my rules, my fun. :)

That is all, for today!

Jøsêttö

« Reply #5658 on: August 19, 2015, 12:42:34 PM »
Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

So basically I have a incorrect secret and I'm evicted this round, what kind of mystery&suspense selfishio
Wait, you and Exi thought when I posted my last post it was a mistake ? lol.

I'm too honest, I'm too full lmao. Sorry to break the mystery and semblant de mystère, lol. The game is far from being over.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #5659 on: August 19, 2015, 12:56:53 PM »
More one fuckig dilemma? lol

Jøsêttö

« Reply #5660 on: August 19, 2015, 01:02:31 PM »
More one fuckig dilemma? lol
kkkkkkk emmmm respect me! :P
the ultimate dilemma :) #noworries

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #5661 on: August 19, 2015, 01:52:39 PM »
Wait this is how I'm evicted?!

I made your whole fucking season and you dare evict me like this ?! I deserve far more respect than "she's the hated bitch" and evicting me in 3 fucking flop posts.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #5662 on: August 19, 2015, 01:59:50 PM »
I listened to you. Period.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #5663 on: August 19, 2015, 02:02:29 PM »
Jackie, you won another medal to your collection kkkkk stop complaining.

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
« Reply #5664 on: August 19, 2015, 02:13:27 PM »
Yeaaaaaah I'm a finalist. Thanks Emilio.

Thanks LoLo and Augusto also, mis amigos.

I'm sure Marie and I never were in some final together. That's a nice match. Good luck bebé.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #5665 on: August 19, 2015, 02:14:38 PM »
I ~love~ you Andre, Jack and Carlex <33333333 I genuinely thought Jack was voting for Jackie and I though Andre could swing between me or Rod, thanks for choosing me bebe <3 I thought Carlex was my only sure vote ;D

I didn't check the site for a day and a lot has happened LOOOOL

But yeah, I agree, QueenV can express how frustrated she is because it was a twist that wasn't even announced prior to her being evicted, it would be better if we were forewarned about this... I <3 QueenV Goddessa, like what Jackie said, you were my #1 #staystrong
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #5666 on: August 19, 2015, 02:15:44 PM »
Quote from: Rod
Yeaaaaaah I'm a finalist. Thanks Emilio.

Thanks LoLo and Augusto also, mis amigos.

I'm sure Marie and I never were in some final together. That's a nice match. Good luck bebé.
OMGGGGG IKR Rod! We've never been in a final together, I agree this is a good match-up I wish you luck too babe ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #5667 on: August 19, 2015, 02:47:31 PM »
Grod, I demand that the following questions be answered in the season finale DEMAND:

- You said that only one secret between mine and Rod were true, who was the other real secret, because you said there were two real secrets?

- How did you decide which secret would ultimately win when there are in fact ~two~ real secrets?

- Was the twist that robbed QueenV pre-planned, before the season started? If not when was it planned?

- Who was was your ideal F2?

- You mentioned that Jackie was supposed to be 2nd evicted, what was you intended boot list?
Thanks<3
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Jøsêttö

« Reply #5668 on: August 19, 2015, 02:55:07 PM »
Grod, I demand that the following questions be answered in the season finale DEMAND:

- You said that only one secret between mine and Rod were true, who was the other real secret, because you said there were two real secrets?

- How did you decide which secret would ultimately win when there are in fact ~two~ real secrets?

- Was the twist that robbed QueenV pre-planned, before the season started? If not when was it planned?

- You mentioned that Jackie was supposed to be 2nd evicted, what was you intended boot list?
Thanks<3

I will answer only to some questions, and the rest later. If some want to do like Marie, you can send me a PM, and I'll answer everything at the end of the season or we can wait the end of the season and ask publcily.

- The twist that got QueenV evicted was decided after Jackie came back of the Secret Room, that's also why I wanted to break the tie, would be more interesting imo. And somehow, was unfair to see Jackie back and see LoLo vs. Rod nominated "alone".

- I didn't really had an ideal F2. I just knew I would have liked to see BBDR16, because I found him interesting as a contestant, but he disappinted me (lol it's exaggared, no worries) when he decided not to take the risk to remove his immunity, and well he got evicted.

- I had no boot list predetermined. But when there were nominees between Exi, Jackie and Jack i think, I was going to evict either Exi, cuz his secret defeinitely wasn't real, either Jackie, and I think Jackie was not really involved with the game, and I kinda thought Jack would deserve to go far, but I had to make some sacrifices for the good of the game. It's really hard to make decisions like that, and I'm sorry to Jack which I hope will go far in the next season(s) and I hope by you all reading this, you'll make it possible to Jack to go far or at least not be the 1st usual boot lmao. :)

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #5669 on: August 19, 2015, 02:59:26 PM »
I'd love to host next season. LOL. I've got some new secrets under my arm. 
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Jøsêttö

« Reply #5670 on: August 19, 2015, 03:00:16 PM »
And I wanted to tell Jack (each time he was sad or mad of being early boot) that I wanted so bad to save him but it changed :-\ but ic ouldn't tell him lol

And to all of you that wanted sooo bad Jackie evicted but in the end still not evicted, that she was closeeeeeeee to be evicted 2nd. And she actually waaaas (in my head) lol. :D

Thats why i said earlier she always maange to get faaaar no matter what! She's a witch :-* <3 con buenos poderes

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #5671 on: August 19, 2015, 03:18:50 PM »
Quote from: Selfishly
Quote from: Marie on Today at 07:47:31 AMGrod, I demand that the following questions be answered in the season finale DEMAND:

Thanks<3I will answer only to some questions, and the rest later. If some want to do like Marie, you can send me a PM, and I'll answer everything at the end of the season or we can wait the end of the season and ask publcily.

- The twist that got QueenV evicted was decided after Jackie came back of the Secret Room, that's also why I wanted to break the tie, would be more interesting imo. And somehow, was unfair to see Jackie back and see LoLo vs. Rod nominated "alone".

- I didn't really had an ideal F2. I just knew I would have liked to see BBDR16, because I found him interesting as a contestant, but he disappinted me (lol it's exaggared, no worries) when he decided not to take the risk to remove his immunity, and well he got evicted.

- I had no boot list predetermined. But when there were nominees between Exi, Jackie and Jack i think, I was going to evict either Exi, cuz his secret defeinitely wasn't real, either Jackie, and I think Jackie was not really involved with the game, and I kinda thought Jack would deserve to go far, but I had to make some sacrifices for the good of the game. It's really hard to make decisions like that, and I'm sorry to Jack which I hope will go far in the next season(s) and I hope by you all reading this, you'll make it possible to Jack to go far or at least not be the 1st usual boot lmao. (Image removed from quote.)

I can wait till the finale ;D

I appreciate the transparency Groduction, the first two questions are smoking guns and I'm really excited to find it out in the finale <3 I remember that I was nominated alongside Jack with someone else, it was the first twist that required Jackie to save or nominate Exi and I
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Jøsêttö

« Reply #5672 on: August 19, 2015, 03:32:21 PM »
Lol yeah it was for this round, I don't know why I talked of Exi. I gcuz at one moment, I was like "Exi's secret can't be true, never had an orgasm in Highschool" lol.

I hope someone will host a new season quickly or BBF :D

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #5673 on: August 19, 2015, 03:41:31 PM »
Quote from: Selfishly
Lol yeah it was for this round, I don't know why I talked of Exi. I gcuz at one moment, I was like "Exi's secret can't be true, never had an orgasm in Highschool" lol.

I hope someone will host a new season quickly or BBF (Image removed from quote.)

BBDR already expressed wanting to host SS and. Jackie is slated to host BBfF2 ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #5674 on: August 19, 2015, 04:23:35 PM »
Congrats Marie tho!

Tbh you were supposed to be evicted at Jack's place, as you were both not very into the game, then you revealed yourself and started to exist in the season, it saved u!! :D I was a bit sad for Jack but well (you always manage to get far)

One of Marie's and Rod's secret isn't the correct one :-*

I was just about to start building an alliance! I didn't get the chance because you booted me Mister! :D

So why did I end up taking Jackie's eviction spot again? :P
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"