Author Topic: SECRET STORY  (Read 462734 times)

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
Re: SECRET STORY
« Reply #5675 on: August 19, 2015, 05:52:27 PM »
The host better stop mentioning the name "QueenV". She never took part of this shitty show.

P.S: Congrats to the two finalist!

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

Jøsêttö

« Reply #5676 on: August 19, 2015, 06:17:31 PM »
Congrats Marie tho!

And might as well evict me right now we all know from the start it was between rod's secret and Marie's. I was just dragged to F3 for entertainment purposes kkkk
Tbh you were supposed to be evicted at Jack's place, as you were both not very into the game, then you revealed yourself and started to exist in the season, it saved u!! :D I was a bit sad for Jack but well (you always manage to get far)

One of Marie's and Rod's secret isn't the correct one :-*

I was just about to start building an alliance! I didn't get the chance because you booted me Mister! :D

So why did I end up taking Jackie's eviction spot again? :P
The eviction was like a 49-51%! Really, I would wish you were in the season, I think you'd be gr8 with Rod, BBDR16 and Lolo, and I believe you'd be very smart, and bitchy in your DRs <3

With who were you building an alliance ? (or you prefer to keep it for yourself until an upcoming seaz?)

Jøsêttö

« Reply #5677 on: August 19, 2015, 06:19:45 PM »
Marie, I need your DR. if you can lol.

And lol afterwards, big sorry Jackie, I realize there was no episode with DR for your eviction when there was for all the others.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #5678 on: August 19, 2015, 06:24:36 PM »
Not complaining just asking for more credit than "the bitch is gone and should have been way before" and a quick ass eviction like if I had to get out by the backdoor. stop villainizing me.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #5679 on: August 19, 2015, 06:32:25 PM »
Not complaining just asking for more credit than "the bitch is gone and should have been way before" and a quick ass eviction like if I had to get out by the backdoor. stop villainizing me.
<3 ur so sweet
 I understand for the "get out by the backdoor". Not villainizing anymore, I think its just the majority of the feelings of most of the participants, and was the case in most seasns. Everyone wants ur head lmao. I agree I should have balanced a little bit more with positive things than just "smart and manipulative".

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #5680 on: August 19, 2015, 06:46:31 PM »
Congrats Marie tho!

And might as well evict me right now we all know from the start it was between rod's secret and Marie's. I was just dragged to F3 for entertainment purposes kkkk
Tbh you were supposed to be evicted at Jack's place, as you were both not very into the game, then you revealed yourself and started to exist in the season, it saved u!! :D I was a bit sad for Jack but well (you always manage to get far)

I was just about to start building an alliance! I didn't get the chance because you booted me Mister! :D

The eviction was like a 49-51%! Really, I would wish you were in the season, I think you'd be gr8 with Rod, BBDR16 and Lolo, and I believe you'd be very smart, and bitchy in your DRs <3

With who were you building an alliance ? (or you prefer to keep it for yourself until an upcoming seaz?)

I'll keep it to myself. I'm going to be more open to different people next time, the allainces really didn't go the way I thought they would. I honestly thought Q***nV (since I'm not to mention her name) would have been in a well oiled alliance with the boys.
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #5681 on: August 19, 2015, 08:44:05 PM »
I knew my secret was 1st boot material, that's why I wanted to create the 1st storyline of the season accusing Rodrigo Lima

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #5682 on: August 20, 2015, 01:19:36 AM »
Sent!
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Jøsêttö

« Reply #5683 on: August 20, 2015, 02:15:06 AM »
Congrats Marie tho!

I'll keep it to myself. I'm going to be more open to different people next time, the allainces really didn't go the way I thought they would. I honestly thought Q***nV (since I'm not to mention her name) would have been in a well oiled alliance with the boys.
It's the best thing you can do for now, it protects you! :)

I so want to play , I hope there'll be a SS or BBF soon. Of course, I'll have to work harder than you guys, imo, cuz I'll be an obvious target.

Sent!
Thank you.

I knew my secret was 1st boot material, that's why I wanted to create the 1st storyline of the season accusing Rodrigo Lima
Thank you for being who you are, I think that's what created a lil war and the alliances kkk. Rod really didn't appreciate ;D

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #5684 on: August 20, 2015, 03:57:44 PM »
Good luck to Marie and Rod, hopefully soon you'll be handing your hosting duties over to yours truly :Ang
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Jøsêttö

SECRET STORY : FINAL, and the winner is...
« Reply #5685 on: August 20, 2015, 04:01:12 PM »
This is Big Brother! Welcome to the final of Secret Story 20. We are going to discover who is the winner between ROD, and MARIE. Marie never faced a nomination (never nominated by her fellow housemates) and the same goes for Rod. Both managed not to be up for eviction (unless there was some twist by their dear and evil Big Brother aka Grodishly).

Who's going to win now ? Marie and the secret "I said my teacher I sometimes find her false" ?
I can understand why Marie chose it and believes it's the real secret, I'm known for most of the time telling things how they go in my head, no matter what, and definitely I'll never be afraid to tell something like that to one of my teachers, but did I really say it? We will see.

Rod and the secret "I'm responsible of a fight between two teachers" lol. Well, I think clearly I also used to be known for these kind of things, always stirring without my will some shit.

Marie won a pass to the final thanks to the ex-Housemates that had to vote! Marie is very happy about it and was pretty surprised.
Spoiler for Hiden:
I'm grateful! I wasn't expecting to be saved as, I was only sure of Carlex's vote, I thought Jack will vote for Jackie and Andre is 50-50 for me or Rod! So thanks to those who votes for me <3333333

Marie is not sharing a final with Jackie, her friend, and her allie, even though they weren't really close this season and Marie was more in the mood of being unpredictible and prove to everyone she wasn't ready to ally with people to win this game. Marie is sharing the final with the "enemy" of her group/alliance : Rod. What does she think of that?!?
Spoiler for Hiden:
Rod is a great competitor and is is the first time we made it to the F2! Both Jackie and Rod have strong OTT and CP personalities so squeezing my UTR self in there is LOLzy... I actually like that Rod and I made it to the F2 since Jackie vs. Marie already happened, so this match-up is something fresh and new

And it seems the same for Rod, that is happy to be finalist next to Marie.
Spoiler for Hiden:
I think Marie is a good girl. She is always nice with everyone. I never had a problem with her (I guess anyone in this forum had). Plus I loved her in BBF. If I could give the prize, would be for her. I feel happy because as I said in the thread Marie and I never were in a final together. Being both from differents sides of the house it becomes more interesting lol.

How about Jackie ? How does he feel to have been saved against her ?
Spoiler for Hiden:
About Jackie, I really don't have nothing against her. I don't understand why she always replied my posts with bitterness, but ok. BTW, she wasn't even my target in the beginning.

Unfortunately, Marie is very a sympathetic character, I'm sure fans loved her, she was very gaspy compared to the rest of the HMs (especially DR sessions lol) but it's time to say goodbye.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Groduction nominated me twice using "some twist" I originally intended not to be in an alliance, but eventually I leaned to make an alliance with Q*eenV. Everybody was expecting Jackie and I to be in an alliance, but I didn't intend to at first because I wanted to ~mix things up~ and Q*eenV was a great ally and her epic robbage because of some twist is </3 so I will avenge her by winning! I deserve to win because I have the real secret.... If Rod has the real secret, then he deserves to win LOL

It's time for Rod to say his last words too, about his whole adventure in the game.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Well, this season I decided that wouldn't play hard as the others one. I probably would play without alliances. I sugested the two names I was going to choose in the first nominations, but he kind of refused, then I didn't offered him an alliance. For me, I'd be nominated in the 1st round. Surprisingly, I wasn't. But when Exiquio answered that telephone and said lies about me, I got "angry" and thought the hms would nominate me that time. Then, I lied to Sole saying Exi proposed me to nominate her (which worked 50%) and decided to make an alliance with Lo and Augusto, choosing Exi/Sole/Marie as targets. I also knew André had nominated my two buddies, so I didn't invite him for the alliance. So, LoLo won the extra power and I felt me and my alliance would be safe. After the results, Augusto and I told LoLo to use the power to save Marie and replace her with Jackie. He made it lol and the OTT of the other side were in the block together. After Exi eviction, happened a lot of twists that didn't benefic us at all. Then, happened a lot of twits that didn't benefit us at all and here I am (after Exi's eviction, the game was very open and didn't happened so many things in private). I guess I deserve win if I have the real secret lol. I tried to play this game as BBF just to have some fun.

And  it's time for the HOUSE of SECRET STORY 20 to close its doors! Marie and Rod now are on the studio lmao :-*

Let's see who wins this! Emmm I just don't know how to proceed, how to try to put some suspense, so I'm just going to put the result in a few words in spoilers, and that's all :D And the winner of secret story season 20 is...
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
ROD!
Spoiler for Hiden:
Congratulations, Rod! You won Secret Story 20! Your secret : "I'm responsible of a fight between two teachers" is correct! Well, it wasn't two teachers, it was one teacher and one "Senior Education Advisor" dunno the term in english sorry! One teacher was a lazy bitch always finding excuse that her child is sick so she doesn't come to teach us, and it always used to rain when she had that excuse lmao. The woman doesn't like rain I guess ::) !

MARIE! Your secret is absolutely false! I never said to one of my teachers I sometimes find her false! When I put the list of secrets, it was written "him" instead of "her", I then edited it cuz it would look better if it was a "her" lol. So... I am sorry, Marie, but you're 2nd place, congratulations!!

And... there are two correct secrets! ROD's, and another's! ROD was the very first contestant of this season to pick his secret
1. I hacked the Highschool's WiFi.
2. I said my teacher I sometimes find her false.
3. I made a beauty ranking of all the girls.
4. I had an orgasm in Highschool.
5. My mother was one of my teachers.
6. I revealed to my english's teacher I was loving him.
7. I was responsible of a fight between two teachers. -Rod
8. I stopped highschool at 16.
9. I went to three different highschools.
10. I've been bullied in highschool.

1. A
2. B
3. C
4. D
5. E
6. F - Rod
7. G
8. H

Therefore, he's the one that had the privilege to go in the final. (and before some rageous talk, nope, I didn't inform Rod, when I'd put the list of secrets lol).

But someone else, has the correct secret and very funny, it was also the second person to pick a secret! It's ... :
Spoiler for Hiden:
LOLO! "I made a beauty ranking of all the girls!", it's a correct secret! It's something so childish that I did, I can't understand why I was like that lmao, I was really a bitch, and it created so much fights and even groups! So, one thing I can advice to futur BB Hms, make a ranking of all the girls or boys and you'll see what happens ;D

LOLO, I am deeply sorry. You could have joined the final two, but you and Rod were nominated next to each other and I clearly said in the beginnig that there were two secrets and that one could be evicted. Sometimes, I considered making two winners and let the other contestants vote, or put a poll, but in the end, I took another option, another story. But that's not all!

THERE IS ONE LAST DILEMMA! IT'S FOR ROD!
Spoiler for Hiden:
Congratulations again, Rod, you are the winner! You now must face the ultimate dilemma!

YOU CAN DECIDE TO GIVE THE TITLE OF WINNER TO LOLO.
OR
YOU CAN DECIDE TO KEEP THE TITLE AND LET THINGS FREE.

You also can decide if :
- You decide to give the title to Lolo, you host SS21 (of course later if you can't, you can let someone else host it).
- You decide to give the title to Lolo, and he'll be completely winner, and therefore host of SS21.
- You decide to keep the title to yourself, and let Lolo host SS21.
- You decide to keep the title to yourself and the power of host.

Bye babes. Big Brother-Grodishly was very happy to host this season fool* of players. :D  >:D

Hope Grodishly'll beback someday >:D

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #5686 on: August 20, 2015, 04:27:52 PM »
Grodishly not done with his dilemmas, trying to influence the game one last time ;D

Congrats Rod! I'm happy for you ;D like I always said the real secret always wins (except if it involves Exi somehow and now also Lolo)

I loved Rod's recap, it felt like everything I didn't know was explained to me LOOOOOL
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Jøsêttö

« Reply #5687 on: August 20, 2015, 04:41:05 PM »
kkk is that really you posting, Marie ?

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #5688 on: August 20, 2015, 04:46:29 PM »
Quote from: Selfishly

Yes it was me LOL why?

I mean I did call out Groduction ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
  • Username: lol972
« Reply #5689 on: August 20, 2015, 04:48:36 PM »
congratulation Rod

Jøsêttö

« Reply #5690 on: August 20, 2015, 05:18:11 PM »
Quote from: Selfishly

Yes it was me LOL why?

I mean I did call out Groduction ;D
IDK I thought you compared something not similar even if in first look it looks like it does. :)
like I always said the real secret always wins (except if it involves Exi somehow and now also Lolo)

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #5691 on: August 20, 2015, 05:23:22 PM »
Yaaaaassss!!!!! Congratulations Rod! So happy that you won. Yaaaaayyyyy!!!!

I'm so happy. Yay for us #TheAngels our "leader" won. LOLz. Y'all better be envious now (just kidding!). This was a great and intense season, so much OTP drama for everyone to enjoy. Hope we do this again soon!
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
  • Username: lol972
« Reply #5692 on: August 20, 2015, 05:34:50 PM »
Rod please keep your title for u. you deserve it  :-*

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #5693 on: August 20, 2015, 08:01:19 PM »
Congratulations Rodrigo!! ;D ;D
lmao, they excluding me from the boys alliance. I feel like Marie and the girls, only at the last point we "joined" <33333
Congrats Marie for another 2nd place lol ;D

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #5694 on: August 20, 2015, 08:05:39 PM »
I think it's more fair if Rod stays with the title. If you say only one of the true secrets would win then he arrived far and deserved it. However there was a round with both Rod and LoLo nominated, and then you basically chosed the winner lol kkkk.

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #5695 on: August 20, 2015, 08:55:44 PM »
congratulationsss

Jøsêttö

« Reply #5696 on: August 20, 2015, 09:32:53 PM »
Rod, you're free to post the answer to the dilemma here, in front of everyone, I am no longer the host of this lol :D

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #5697 on: August 21, 2015, 01:40:03 AM »
Congratulations Rod!

Thank god this shitty game is over :D

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #5698 on: August 21, 2015, 06:04:53 AM »
Quote from: André
Congratulations Rodrigo!! (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.)
lmao, they excluding me from the boys alliance. I feel like Marie and the girls, only at the last point we "joined" <33333
Congrats Marie for another 2nd place lol (Image removed from quote.)
LOL forever a bridesmaid, 2nd Place <333333333
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
« Reply #5699 on: August 22, 2015, 12:33:44 AM »

I WON! :o I was expecting to finish as runner-up.

Grodishly not done with his dilemmas, trying to influence the game one last time ;D

Congrats Rod! I'm happy for you ;D like I always said the real secret always wins (except if it involves Exi somehow and now also Lolo)

I loved Rod's recap, it felt like everything I didn't know was explained to me LOOOOOL

Yaaaaassss!!!!! Congratulations Rod! So happy that you won. Yaaaaayyyyy!!!!

I'm so happy. Yay for us #TheAngels our "leader" won. LOLz. Y'all better be envious now (just kidding!). This was a great and intense season, so much OTP drama for everyone to enjoy. Hope we do this again soon!

Congratulations Rod!

Thank god this shitty game is over :D

congratulationsss

I think it's more fair if Rod stays with the title. If you say only one of the true secrets would win then he arrived far and deserved it. However there was a round with both Rod and LoLo nominated, and then you basically chosed the winner lol kkkk.

Rod please keep your title for u. you deserve it  :-*

Thank you, Emilio and contestants. The season was amazing, one of the bests ever. I really didn't expect so much drama and game before the beginning of this season lol.

About the next season: I truly would like to do, but college will consume 200% of me this semester, so I'll not be able to host now.