Author Topic: Big Brother USA 16  (Read 64036 times)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
Re: Big Brother USA 16
« Reply #575 on: August 08, 2014, 04:48:49 AM »
Quote from: BBDR16
Quote from: marie on Today at 09:35:10 PMQuote from: BBDR168. Derrick (he's a mastermind, but at the same time, he's quite annoying to watch, he plays the game the hardest and nobody puts the blame on him)I totally agree with this, he plays the game hard and good, he rarely gets blame for anything but he's also very annoying to watchI know right, no one points at him for everything, and has been responsible of pratically all the evictions so far this season except 1, Jocasta's, since Caleb was the one of keeping Zach in the game.

Christine and Frankie get all the blame, while Derrick gets no blame at all, and Cody has been riding his coatails the entire time.

He always comes off scotch free! That's true! He masterminded all the evictions up to this point... He already has his goats in line (Victoria, Cody) who he can bring to the finals and win, he probably has the smallest target in his back and hasn't really pissed anyone off...

Christine and Frankie though.... Let's just say even Victoria and Zach could win against them LOL, I am sensing a very bitter jury this season...
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #576 on: August 08, 2014, 04:57:26 AM »
Quote from: marie on Today at 09:35:10 PMQuote from: BBDR168. Derrick (he's a mastermind, but at the same time, he's quite annoying to watch, he plays the game the hardest and nobody puts the blame on him)I totally agree with this, he plays the game hard and good, he rarely gets blame for anything but he's also very annoying to watchI know right, no one points at him for everything, and has been responsible of pratically all the evictions so far this season except 1, Jocasta's, since Caleb was the one of keeping Zach in the game.

Christine and Frankie get all the blame, while Derrick gets no blame at all, and Cody has been riding his coatails the entire time.

He always comes off scotch free! That's true! He masterminded all the evictions up to this point... He already has his goats in line (Victoria, Cody) who he can bring to the finals and win, he probably has the smallest target in his back and hasn't really pissed anyone off...

Christine and Frankie though.... Let's just say even Victoria and Zach could win against them LOL, I am sensing a very bitter jury this season...
So do I, and if for example, Cody and Derrick are in F2, don't expect a Derrick win as he will suffer as much as Dan did in BB14, playing too hard and too crazy with everyone that in the end it cost him the 500k.

I've been following Twitter since the show and now: Zach is done with Frankie, he wans to be aligned with Cody, Derrick and Caleb. Christine & Nicole ironically made amends and Nicole said to Liartine that she has her back 100% (Bitch, that hoe ain't loyal!! :mad).

Damn, these housemates are driving me crazy. And Evel Dick tweeted that he has a feeling that this might end just like BB12 did, and I agree. The Macho-Men quartet of Zach, Caleb, Derrick and Cody seem strong, just as The Brigade was in their season. While Frankie, will have a similar finish as Ragan's in that season, evicted near final. Victoria will be the next Britney.

Expect Nicole, Donny, Frankie and Christine to be among the ones to go in the upcoming weeks. Whoever that comes back from Jury (if done) will literaly shake up this crazy house.
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #577 on: August 08, 2014, 07:34:23 AM »
HoH winners

Spoiler for Hiden:
NICOLE  ;D  :ali  & CHRISTINE   :-X
I'm not going to celebrate yet, maybe Cuntstine will backdoor Nicole if she stays HoH  ::)

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #578 on: August 08, 2014, 12:38:22 PM »
This season SUCKS. How interesting...7 people against 2 and two HoH. Donny and Nicole are going to be picked off back-to-back.  :zzz

I'm done with this... :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz

Ranking after Double Eviction:
1. Nicole
2. Donny

3./9. The rest, 'cause I hate all of them

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #579 on: August 08, 2014, 12:46:08 PM »
HoH winners

Spoiler for Hiden:
I'm not going to celebrate yet, maybe Cuntstine will backdoor Nicole if she stays HoH  ::)

Spoiler for Hiden:
NICOLE! :D :D :D :D I hope she stays HoH and not Cuntstine.... :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

If in 2 weeks there's no more Donny and Nicole, there will be only shit people on that house... :-X :-X :-X

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #580 on: August 08, 2014, 12:47:15 PM »
Nicole literally just wants to kill Christine. As soon as Hayden stepped out, she started to yell at her and blaming her for his eviction.

Baby girl, you told the WRONG PERSON your plan, and that guy was Derrick. Boo, he's out partly because of you. Hahahaha.
And she's right, she thought Christine had her back, but she was just playing dirty and not really with Nicole. I sadly opened my eyes about Cunstine very late.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #581 on: August 08, 2014, 12:47:38 PM »
HoH winners

Spoiler for Hiden:

I'm not that excited with these two as HoHs. Nicole's nominees are likely to be Zach & Caleb (she has many reasasons to put them up together), while Christine might put up Donny/Frankie & Victoria (that bitch has lied so much, I don't know where the hell she is standing).

This season will exhaust everyone, however, I still hope that they bring a juror back to shake things up a notch.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #582 on: August 08, 2014, 12:50:13 PM »
HoH winners

Spoiler for Hiden:

I'm not that excited with these two as HoHs. Nicole's nominees are likely to be Zach & Caleb (she has many reasasons to put them up together), while Christine might put up Donny/Frankie & Victoria (that bitch has lied so much, I don't know where the hell she is standing).

This season will exhaust everyone, however, I still hope that they bring a juror back to shake things up a notch.

I hope Nicole puts up Frankie if she stays HoH.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #583 on: August 08, 2014, 12:51:00 PM »
Nicole literally just wants to kill Christine. As soon as Hayden stepped out, she started to yell at her and blaming her for his eviction.

Baby girl, you told the WRONG PERSON your plan, and that guy was Derrick. Boo, he's out partly because of you. Hahahaha.
And she's right, she thought Christine had her back, but she was just playing dirty and not really with Nicole. I sadly opened my eyes about Cunstine very late.
However, why would Nicole start trusting Derrick of the bat? They rarely talked game until this past week. Thank God they got blindsided, so she can step it up a notch. Also, Nicole has been doubting about Liartine for the past couple of weeks. And Nicole is in part responsible for Hayden being in Jury as they were a showmance and the guys all knew about her Frankie BD plans.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #584 on: August 08, 2014, 12:54:33 PM »
HoH winners

Spoiler for Hiden:

For me, Christine is most likely to be the one remaining HoH this week. Nicole hates Zach enough to put him up on the block, and she won't risk the chance of having Frankie immune the whole week, so for me, Caleb & Zach will be the ones I hope she puts up, so she can be dethroned.

If she takes Hayden's eviction personal, she would put Frankie & Zach together, or possibly Cody & Zach. But we all know that Zach will be up again.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #585 on: August 08, 2014, 12:54:52 PM »

However, why would Nicole start trusting Derrick of the bat? They rarely talked game until this past week. Thank God they got blindsided, so she can step it up a notch. Also, Nicole has been doubting about Liartine for the past couple of weeks. And Nicole is in part responsible for Hayden being in Jury as they were a showmance and the guys all knew about her Frankie BD plans.

Because for one moment she thought she had the numbers to send Zach/Frankie packing. I understand her, I would also do that if I was in the MINORITY of the house. Sorry, I'm just sick of the Detonators + Caleb/Victoria... :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #586 on: August 08, 2014, 12:55:53 PM »
HoH winners

Spoiler for Hiden:

For me, Christine is most likely to be the one remaining HoH this week. Nicole hates Zach enough to put him up on the block, and she won't risk the chance of having Frankie immune the whole week, so for me, Caleb & Zach will be the ones I hope she puts up, so she can be dethroned.

If she takes Hayden's eviction personal, she would put Frankie & Zach together, or possibly Cody & Zach. But we all know that Zach will be up again.

I was saying if she was the sole HoH and then nominate Frankie after the Veto ceremony, lol.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #587 on: August 08, 2014, 01:00:06 PM »

Because for one moment she thought she had the numbers to send Zach/Frankie packing. I understand her, I would also do that if I was in the MINORITY of the house. Sorry, I'm just sick of the Detonators + Caleb/Victoria... :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz

But still, if I'm in the MINORITY I wouldn't expose my plans right away and that's what she did, she gave Derrick TOO MUCH INFO that he ended up taking into his advantage, so Nicole made a mistake that sent Hayden packing.

I would easily trust Victoria more than one of the gang, and she is aware of that also. My issue with Victoria is that although she is being dragged until most likely Day 97, when she goes to vote she looks AFRAID. And that makes me feel bad for her, I hope she wins another PoV or an HOH and do something.

And btw, I am sick of everyone this season. They are all becoming too annoying to watch. But I kinda like The Detonators, still, they as whole group were kinda annoying from the bat. Damn.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #588 on: August 08, 2014, 01:03:51 PM »
That's your opinion, I'll respect. I 100% understand Nicole as you 100% understand Victoria.
Okay, she might not be the most good player this season, but she was the one that tried to make a big move, and I'm seriously sick of 247862468724 weeks with the Detonators dominating... It gives no emotion at all, and we all know what's gonna happen.

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
« Reply #589 on: August 08, 2014, 04:24:15 PM »
Now I'm serious

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #590 on: August 08, 2014, 05:16:12 PM »
Quote from: Rod
Now I'm serious

(Image removed from quote.)
Since you love PaoPao so much, I'm gonna find her (our neighborhoods are next to each other) and get a picture with her just for you lmao

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
« Reply #591 on: August 08, 2014, 05:28:13 PM »
Quote from: Danny
Quote from: RodNow I'm serious

(Image removed from quote.)Since you love PaoPao so much, I'm gonna find her (our neighborhoods are next to each other) and get a picture with her just for you lmao

Please, Danny, do it!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D :ali :ali :ali :ali
Also, could you write Rod in some paper and give her to take a picture with it? Would be my signature forever. 

Anyway, you can tell her that she has a fan in Brazil lol

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #592 on: August 08, 2014, 05:54:54 PM »
I'm 2984123908348748913497% sure the Victoria will be up again and I'm 2984123908348748913498% sure the she will save herself with the BoTB or Veto again <3

Frankie is a walking dead man, nobody trusts him anymore (maybe except Christine), but he could easily reel Zach back to his lap again... Zach is fun and entertaining but he's also very gullible...
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #593 on: August 08, 2014, 05:58:25 PM »
Quote from: marie on Yesterday at 09:48:49 PMQuote from: BBDR16Quote from: marie on Today at 09:35:10 PMQuote from: BBDR168. Derrick (he's a mastermind, but at the same time, he's quite annoying to watch, he plays the game the hardest and nobody puts the blame on him)I totally agree with this, he plays the game hard and good, he rarely gets blame for anything but he's also very annoying to watchI know right, no one points at him for everything, and has been responsible of pratically all the evictions so far this season except 1, Jocasta's, since Caleb was the one of keeping Zach in the game.

Christine and Frankie though.... Let's just say even Victoria and Zach could win against them LOL, I am sensing a very bitter jury this season... So do I, and if for example, Cody and Derrick are in F2, don't expect a Derrick win as he will suffer as much as Dan did in BB14, playing too hard and too crazy with everyone that in the end it cost him the 500k.

I've been following Twitter since the show and now: Zach is done with Frankie, he wans to be aligned with Cody, Derrick and Caleb. Christine & Nicole ironically made amends and Nicole said to Liartine that she has her back 100% (Bitch, that hoe ain't loyal!! (Image removed from quote.)).

Damn, these housemates are driving me crazy. And Evel Dick tweeted that he has a feeling that this might end just like BB12 did, and I agree. The Macho-Men quartet of Zach, Caleb, Derrick and Cody seem strong, just as The Brigade was in their season. While Frankie, will have a similar finish as Ragan's in that season, evicted near final. Victoria will be the next Britney.

Expect Nicole, Donny, Frankie and Christine to be among the ones to go in the upcoming weeks. Whoever that comes back from Jury (if done) will literaly shake up this crazy house.

I KNOW this is BB12 redux.... Britney was casting gold, and Lane would've brought her to the finals because everybody hates her.... Victoria is this seasons designated goat, I expect Zach wanting her with him with the finals because he knows he can beat her... What sucks with Victoria though is that she is so entertaining, fun, amazing, LOLzy in the feeds but they rarely show her in the shows :'(

Christine is a rat... She reminds me so much of Andy... Which is actually a really bad thing....
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #594 on: August 08, 2014, 08:17:22 PM »
Noms are in!!!

Spoiler for Hiden:
Nicole put up Frankie & Caleb, with the latter planning to throw it so Frankie goes.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Christine put Zach & Donny up. Which I find amusing.

Feedsters report that Zach called out both Christine and Frankie and said he wont talk to them anylonger. Ouch!
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 09:18:21 PM by Jaki »

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
« Reply #595 on: August 08, 2014, 08:26:09 PM »
BBDR, this should be in spoiler :)

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #596 on: August 08, 2014, 10:49:58 PM »
BBDR, this should be in spoiler :)
I'm sorry. I made the post from my cellphone, so it was difficult for me to do it.

But I know I should've done it.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #597 on: August 08, 2014, 11:22:18 PM »

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #598 on: August 08, 2014, 11:28:57 PM »
I hope Christine stays HoH, so she can have even more blood in her hands. I hate the bitch, but I really want Frankie to stay..

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #599 on: August 09, 2014, 03:52:30 AM »
OMGOMGOMG I love those nominations <3
FUTURE AFP OF BB19