Author Topic: Big Brother USA 16  (Read 64139 times)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
Re: Big Brother USA 16
« Reply #625 on: August 09, 2014, 07:05:11 PM »
Quote from: Jaki
Quote from: Basilisk (née CMW) on Today at 11:18:40 AMBig Brother Network ‏@bigbrothernet  2 h 

During our preseason interview with Frankie I managed not to chuckle when he said he was worried HGs might recognize him. #BB16
lol i can't with this guy... your sister was on a Nickelodeon show and has ONE album out, she might be popular with 13 yo girls but bitch ain't no Britney Spears, and that's coming from someone who really enjoys her music

and lol at him "I'm a social media mogul, I have 1.5million followers.."  honey you had 500.000 when you entered bb...

Selena Gomez >>>>>>>> Ariana Grande.... And I hate Selena Gomez....

Ariana Grande will be a megastar or whatever if she's still relevant in 5 years LOL... I got confused with the 1.5 mill followers but apparently I read online that he added all his instagram, twitter, vine followers like the attention whore that he is ::)
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #626 on: August 09, 2014, 07:06:11 PM »
BTW, Christine's husband is mad at her relationship with Cody and is thinking of leaving her (i shouldn't laugh but... lol sorry)

LOLOLOL at the thought that Cody might actually have anything towards Christine ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #627 on: August 09, 2014, 07:10:19 PM »
1. Victoria - still. and forever. and always. I hope FAIL COMP GODDESS manages to get drawn for the veto and randomly wins it despite not needing it <3
2. Zach
3. Nicole
- bitch is dumb, but as long as she wants Frankie out, she's good in my book
4. Caleb
5. Cody
6. Christine
7. Donny

8. Derrick - only orange because he keeps Victoria safe and always fills her in, with the happenings in the house... Other than that, I hate him
9. SUPER MEGASTAR, GOD OF SOCIAL MEDIA AKA THE NEXT OPRAH... FRANKIE GRANDE
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #628 on: August 09, 2014, 07:14:13 PM »
I'm the only one who hates everyone besides Donny and Nicole? lol

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #629 on: August 09, 2014, 07:16:09 PM »
Quote from: André
oh me!! i love Donny and Nicole... and a bit for Caleb... 

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #630 on: August 09, 2014, 07:17:37 PM »
oh me!! i love Donny and Nicole... and a bit for Caleb...
<3333

I'll be fine if either of them will be in the House. They there's neither I'll probably sleep watching this lol.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #631 on: August 09, 2014, 07:20:06 PM »

Pretty sure its not only you ;D everyone inside are a bunch of assholes (with the exception of Donny, Nicole, Victoria but this is mainly because she spends 70% of the time applying make-up instead of talking to people)

But between Nicole and Donny, I'd rather Nicole win, she's playing harder than he is...
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #632 on: August 09, 2014, 07:24:34 PM »
Quote from: Basilisk (née CMW) on Today at 11:18:40 AMBig Brother Network ‏@bigbrothernet  2 h 

During our preseason interview with Frankie I managed not to chuckle when he said he was worried HGs might recognize him. #BB16
lol i can't with this guy... your sister was on a Nickelodeon show and has ONE album out, she might be popular with 13 yo girls but bitch ain't no Britney Spears, and that's coming from someone who really enjoys her music

and lol at him "I'm a social media mogul, I have 1.5million followers.."  honey you had 500.000 when you entered bb...

Ariana Grande will be a megastar or whatever if she's still relevant in 5 years LOL... I got confused with the 1.5 mill followers but apparently I read online that he added all his instagram, twitter, vine followers like the attention whore that he is ::)

she def has potention but for now she nothing more than 2014's Ashanti so make him stawp.

BTW, Christine's husband is mad at her relationship with Cody and is thinking of leaving her (i shouldn't laugh but... lol sorry)

LOLOLOL at the thought that Cody might actually have anything towards Christine ;D

like dafuq are you thinking, I know you married her but damn, love REALLY is blind... it's like those believign Cody would do ANYTHING with Frankie... like wake up

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #633 on: August 09, 2014, 07:25:41 PM »

Pretty sure its not only you ;D everyone inside are a bunch of assholes (with the exception of Donny, Nicole, Victoria but this is mainly because she spends 70% of the time applying make-up instead of talking to people)

But between Nicole and Donny, I'd rather Nicole win, she's playing harder than he is...

yep, they are the only 2 (and I'd add Victoria also because her stories just kill me) i can tolerate at this point. Hayden was cute too :/

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #634 on: August 09, 2014, 07:30:20 PM »
1. Victoria - still. and forever. and always. I hope FAIL COMP GODDESS manages to get drawn for the veto and randomly wins it despite not needing it <3
2. Zach
3. Nicole
4. Caleb
5. Cody
6. Christine
7. Donny

8. Derrick - only orange because he keeps Victoria safe and always fills her in, with the happenings in the house... Other than that, I hate him
9. SUPER MEGASTAR, GOD OF SOCIAL MEDIA AKA THE NEXT OPRAH... FRANKIE GRANDE
Your ranking is similar to mine, however, Nicole is DUMB and I mean it. It's like painful to watch her being fooled around. Although  she wants to make a big move by targeting Derrick & Cody (FINALLY SOMEONE HAD TO WAKE UP!) she's not winning this no matter how far she reaches. Remember, this year you can expect a bitter jury.
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #635 on: August 09, 2014, 07:38:33 PM »
Quote from: BBDR16
Quote from: marie on Today at 12:10:19 PM1. Victoria - still. and forever. and always. I hope FAIL COMP GODDESS manages to get drawn for the veto and randomly wins it despite not needing it <3
2. Zach
3. Nicole
4. Caleb
5. Cody
6. Christine
7. Donny

9. SUPER MEGASTAR, GOD OF SOCIAL MEDIA AKA THE NEXT OPRAH... FRANKIE GRANDEYour ranking is similar to mine, however, Nicole is DUMB and I mean it. It's like painful to watch her being fooled around. Although  she wants to make a big move by targeting Derrick & Cody (FINALLY SOMEONE HAD TO WAKE UP!) she's not winning this no matter how far she reaches. Remember, this year you can expect a bitter jury.

What I like about Nicole is that she has the sense to get Cody/Derrick out, she knows that they are controlling the house, but the problem is, she is trusting the wrong people and is making all the wrong decisions... I agree, due to a bitter jury, Nicole/Derrick/Frankie/Christine ain't winning this... But yeah Nicole is SUPER DUMB for trusting Christine again, I expect her to be evicted in the next 2 weeks because she is the guys' (probs except Donny) main target if ever they get Frankie out...

What sucks though, is that Nicole/Hayden should've hooked up with the floaters (Victoria, Donny, Brittany, Jocasta) when they had the chance.... Now Victoria is a lost cause (Derrick's side) and Donny is playing for his own...
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #636 on: August 09, 2014, 07:43:17 PM »
Quote from: marie on Today at 12:20:06 PMQuote from: AndréI'm the only one who hates everyone besides Donny and Nicole? lolPretty sure its not only you (Image removed from quote.) everyone inside are a bunch of assholes (with the exception of Donny, Nicole, Victoria but this is mainly because she spends 70% of the time applying make-up instead of talking to people)

yep, they are the only 2 (and I'd add Victoria also because her stories just kill me) i can tolerate at this point. Hayden was cute too :/

I can't believe that Victoria remembered the time when she was 2 yrs old and a crow attacked her on the beach :-\:-\:-\ ;D LOL

Quote from: marie on Today at 12:05:11 PMQuote from: JakiQuote from: Basilisk (née CMW) on Today at 11:18:40 AMBig Brother Network ‏@bigbrothernet  2 h 

Ariana Grande will be a megastar or whatever if she's still relevant in 5 years LOL... I got confused with the 1.5 mill followers but apparently I read online that he added all his instagram, twitter, vine followers like the attention whore that he is (Image removed from quote.)

she def has potention but for now she nothing more than 2014's Ashanti so make him stawp.

Quote from: marie on Today at 12:06:11 PMQuote from: JakiBTW, Christine's husband is mad at her relationship with Cody and is thinking of leaving her (i shouldn't laugh but... lol sorry)
LOLOLOL at the thought that Cody might actually have anything towards Christine (Image removed from quote.)

like dafuq are you thinking, I know you married her but damn, love REALLY is blind... it's like those believign Cody would do ANYTHING with Frankie... like wake up

In terms of talent, Ariana Grande can sing, compared to her contemporaries... LOL Ashanti, well she's not the Beyonce of her generation ;D

I mean Cody is an extremely hot and good looking guy (who happens to be in love with Zac Efron) and Christine resembles a wicked witch.... LOL at that happening. EVER. EVER. EVER. Christine's husband must be as clueless as Caleb was to Amber ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #637 on: August 09, 2014, 07:46:49 PM »
who is Ashante

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #638 on: August 09, 2014, 07:51:25 PM »
who is Ashante

Ashanti - Foolish

at one point she had like 5 song in the TOP 10 and was veryyyyy popular but that was before Beyoncé destroyed her.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #639 on: August 09, 2014, 07:53:23 PM »
I mean Cody is an extremely hot and good looking guy (who happens to be in love with Zac Efron) and Christine resembles a wicked witch.... LOL at that happening. EVER. EVER. EVER. Christine's husband must be as clueless as Caleb was to Amber ;D

you'd be surprised how many "straight" guy have a crush on Zac... like "Man i'd lick his abs all night but NO HOMO bro"...

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #640 on: August 09, 2014, 08:07:13 PM »
1.Nicole
2.Victoria

3.Custine
4.Cody
5.Caleb
6.Zach
7.Donny
8.Frankie
9.Derrick

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #641 on: August 09, 2014, 08:08:40 PM »
Big Brother 16: The Saga Ep.6

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #642 on: August 09, 2014, 08:24:22 PM »
Also when Frankie blamed some of his actions in the game on his grandfather death it really sealed the deal for me. This guy is a disgusting shameless piece of trash.

• Big Brother
« Reply #643 on: August 09, 2014, 08:29:17 PM »
that remembers me when Grandpa Grande died and the first thing Ariana did was tweet it

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #644 on: August 09, 2014, 08:52:26 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ap_TAScEoo" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ap_TAScEoo</a>

Episode 5 of BB Saga is GOLD! :ali :ali :ali

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #645 on: August 09, 2014, 09:02:23 PM »
Also when Frankie blamed some of his actions in the game on his grandfather death it really sealed the deal for me. This guy is a disgusting shameless piece of trash.

I saw this! It was disgusting... He just can't admit that he lied, and he got caught ::)

Quote from: marie on Today at 12:43:17 PMI mean Cody is an extremely hot and good looking guy (who happens to be in love with Zac Efron) and Christine resembles a wicked witch.... LOL at that happening. EVER. EVER. EVER. Christine's husband must be as clueless as Caleb was to Amber (Image removed from quote.)
you'd be surprised how many "straight" guy have a crush on Zac... like "Man i'd lick his abs all night but NO HOMO bro"...

LOL its just refreshing to see how "open" these guys are ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #646 on: August 09, 2014, 09:08:15 PM »
i'd rather lick Donny's sweaty beard than something that comes from Zach

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #647 on: August 09, 2014, 09:10:27 PM »
that remembers me when Grandpa Grande died and the first thing Ariana did was tweet it

The whole Grande family seem pretty self absorbed..

BTW, the way production rigged the BoB comp was SO obvious it's fucked up at this point. Allison Grodner trying to catch up with C5 just to save the Grande...

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #648 on: August 09, 2014, 09:11:16 PM »
i'd rather lick Donny's sweaty beard than something that comes from Zach

I'd like him to be straight and do things with me but bitch is gay + junkie so nope

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #649 on: August 09, 2014, 09:38:01 PM »
camera work is SLAYING this year tho