Author Topic: Secret Story 8 France  (Read 65290 times)

Offline tounu

• Winner
Re: Secret Story 8 France
« Reply #875 on: September 06, 2014, 07:39:00 PM »
So, Vivian was safe from being nominated, but then returned? lol This show is REALLY complicated.

basically there was an automatical nomination last night and every housemates passed it around like a hot patato.

Ah ok. :) I understood it, but I got scared when I saw the wikipedia note, it was big.

yes, basically everybody was auto nominated at one point of the night lol

lol André welcome to secret story<3

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #876 on: September 06, 2014, 07:41:08 PM »
So, Vivian was safe from being nominated, but then returned? lol This show is REALLY complicated.

basically there was an automatical nomination last night and every housemates passed it around like a hot patato.

Ah ok. :) I understood it, but I got scared when I saw the wikipedia note, it was big.

yes, basically everybody was auto nominated at one point of the night lol

lol André welcome to secret story<3

lolol <333 Don't worry, SS Portugal is pretty manipulated, but not all that drama lol

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #877 on: September 06, 2014, 11:30:48 PM »
how THE FUCK did Vivian become the 2nd most popular ?!

Offline tounu

• Winner
« Reply #878 on: September 08, 2014, 09:34:49 PM »
"TU PARLES DE MECHANCETE TOI SORCIÈRE DERRIÈRE CE VISAGE"

Leila<3

Offline wavefinger

• Head of House
« Reply #879 on: September 09, 2014, 11:14:46 AM »
At the moment I'm studying a French course here in nice and very time the teacher or another student says 'c'est tout" i really have to try hard to not blurt out "pour  le moment" hahahaha 

Offline tounu

• Winner
« Reply #880 on: September 09, 2014, 06:13:03 PM »
Vivian won (?) the right to give 2 housemates a pass to the semi-final, he can't choose himself as he's already nominated, he chose NATHALIE AND JESSICA who are therefore safe, meaning that AYMERIC, JULIE, LEILA, SARA AND VIVIAN are this week nominees.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #881 on: September 09, 2014, 06:37:24 PM »
Vivian won (?) the right to give 2 housemates a pass to the semi-final, he can't choose himself as he's already nominated, he chose NATHALIE AND JESSICA who are therefore safe, meaning that AYMERIC, JULIE, LEILA, SARA AND VIVIAN are this week nominees.

Don't think Vivian made the right choice. He didn't even consider how many time they were saved and just immuned who he likes...

I would have given it to Leila and Sara since they were both saved the most, giving more chances of coming back to the others...

I wonder if it's a double, but I think it might be Sara's time since attention whore Vivian is gonna pretend to propose to Nathalie...

Offline tounu

• Winner
« Reply #882 on: September 09, 2014, 06:43:24 PM »

Don't think Vivian made the right choice. He didn't even consider how many time they were saved and just immuned who he likes...

I would have given it to Leila and Sara since they were both saved the most, giving more chances of coming back to the others...

I wonder if it's a double, but I think it might be Sara's time since attention whore Vivian is gonna pretend to propose to Nathalie...

If I was him I would also immuned Nathalie, I mean she's his girlfriend so that's normal. But I would have saved Leila instead of Jessica as well.
I think the double is next week, on the semi-final, but this week it's definitely between Vivian and Julie, I think Sara will have a bad % and that she will be evicted in the double if she doesn't win an immunity

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #883 on: September 09, 2014, 07:06:14 PM »

If I was him I would also immuned Nathalie, I mean she's his girlfriend so that's normal. But I would have saved Leila instead of Jessica as well.
I think the double is next week, on the semi-final, but this week it's definitely between Vivian and Julie, I think Sara will have a bad % and that she will be evicted in the double if she doesn't win an immunity

I think anyway he did good saving Nathalie cause she sure as hell would have been evicted otherwise

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #884 on: September 10, 2014, 09:07:41 AM »

then again wtf does it mean since it's always wrong...

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #885 on: September 12, 2014, 01:59:28 PM »
Both Sara and Aymeric have been ejected from the house!!  :o

apparently, following a collection mission, Leila and Sara had a fight, in which Sara completly went crazy and violently pulled Leila's hair. Aymeric, then came to defend Leila and threw Sara across the room.

Edemol says more details will be given in tonight daily show.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #886 on: September 12, 2014, 02:05:15 PM »
But the votes have not yet be shut down so you never really know..

Also, tonight there will also be a "Before Secret", before the liveshow on MYTF1.fr hosted by Adrien Lemaitre, showing the backstage of the liveshow, with Zarko, Zelko, Capucine, Benoit ect.

Offline tounu

• Winner
« Reply #887 on: September 12, 2014, 02:06:03 PM »

apparently, following a collection mission, Leila and Sara had a fight, in which Sara completly went crazy and violently pulled Leila's hair. Aymeric, then came to defend Leila and threw Sara across the room.

I am SHOCKED
I kind of hope this is a joke..

Offline tounu

• Winner
« Reply #888 on: September 12, 2014, 02:11:13 PM »
Why there are always those people who completely go crazy 2 weeks before the final?

If there are other seasons of Secret Story I want TF1 to do better casting because I can't deal with agressive male housemate anymore (David, Leo, Thomas, now Aymeric...) as for Sara this is a shame since she was the only one who could have possibly beat Leila in the final but the girl completely lost her mind since a few weeks now

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #889 on: September 12, 2014, 02:11:45 PM »

I am SHOCKED

I don't think it is but the votes being still open (apparently) and still no official annoucement make me question it

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #890 on: September 12, 2014, 02:16:30 PM »
Why there are always those people who completely go crazy 2 weeks before the final?

If there are other seasons of Secret Story I want TF1 to do better casting because I can't deal with agressive male housemate anymore (David, Leo, Thomas, now Aymeric...) as for Sara this is a shame since she was the only one who could have possibly beat Leila in the final but the girl completely lost her mind since a few weeks now

my theory on Sara is that most of her "bisounours" behaviour is an act and those clash she has are where she can't contain herself and her craziness. Others have been able to put on a act for some times in the house, and it's only 8 weeks when you look at it, Nadege did it for 15 weeks..

Offline tounu

• Winner
« Reply #891 on: September 12, 2014, 02:25:22 PM »

I am SHOCKED

I don't think it is but the votes being still open (apparently) and still no official annoucement make me question it

The relatives has confirmed that the two have been ejected

Offline tounu

• Winner
« Reply #892 on: September 12, 2014, 02:27:39 PM »
LOOOOL I can't with all of the "We want Aymeric back" on Twitter, he has been ejected because he is an agressive man so shut up lol

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #893 on: September 12, 2014, 02:31:44 PM »

I am SHOCKED

The relatives has confirmed that the two have been ejected

Yep, it's official. Votes have been shut down and people can get their money back.

http://www.tf1.fr/secret-story/news/conditions-de-remboursement-relatives-a-l-annulation-des-votes-8484476.html

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #894 on: September 12, 2014, 02:41:38 PM »
And althought I'm really happy about it, I don't understand why they ejected them since there were other fights including housemates that were never ejected...

+ so the final is next week ?

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
  • Username: lol972
« Reply #895 on: September 12, 2014, 02:44:06 PM »

Oh MY GOD.
all my predictions for the final are upset

Offline tounu

• Winner
« Reply #896 on: September 12, 2014, 02:49:38 PM »
And althought I'm really happy about it, I don't understand why they ejected them since there were other fights including housemates that were never ejected...

I don't know if someone will be evicted tonight, I think next week one of them will be evicted and then the final on the 26?

Okay so now I understand why the Live Actu has been shutdown since 4h57am...

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #897 on: September 12, 2014, 02:50:42 PM »
VotezLeila_3Au72500 ‏@SS8comments  1 min
Et moi hier qui avait trop hâte de la quotidienne d'aujourd'hui pour voir #Aymeila encore plus proches..Merci Sara de briser des rêves. #SS8

"and i was so excited for today's daily show to see Aymeric and Leila even closer... Thanks Sara for crushing dreams"

lol chill bitch

Offline tounu

• Winner
« Reply #898 on: September 12, 2014, 02:51:41 PM »
Good thing: As Sara is now out Leila is 100% the winner of Secret Story 8.... well normally LOL

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #899 on: September 12, 2014, 02:52:20 PM »

I don't know if someone will be evicted tonight, I think next week one of them will be evicted and then the final on the 26?

Okay so now I understand why the Live Actu has been shutdown since 4h57am...

ah yeah, so this makes sense.

Also, with Aymeric out, this mean we'll officially have at least a 3 females 1 male F4 for the second time ever.