Author Topic: Where are they now?  (Read 172241 times)

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
Re: Where are they now?
« Reply #175 on: June 12, 2013, 02:31:11 AM »
Ooh maybe I will be able to see her in London and can complain to her that she walked out of El Reencuentro 1.

I've seen sooo many housemates from the UK Big Brother in London. In the last couple of months I've seen Glyn (BB UK 7), Gerry (BB UK 8 ) and Charlie (BB UK 10)!

BBUKFan

« Reply #176 on: June 12, 2013, 01:31:20 PM »
Quote from: OmgItsPhil
Ooh maybe I will be able to see her in London and can complain to her that she walked out of El Reencuentro 1.

I've seen sooo many housemates from the UK Big Brother in London. In the last couple of months I've seen Glyn (BB UK 7), Gerry (BB UK 8 ) and Charlie (BB UK 10)!
Is Glyn gay now? I keep hearing these rumours with no confirmation.

Gerry was a snake, and Charlie was one of the if not most false and annoying HM's of all time. I'll never forget when that task BB set them to decide who's most likely to win before the instructions were even given out he plopped himself on No. 1 ::)

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #177 on: June 17, 2013, 03:22:21 PM »
Nasser and Andressa 

2nd and 3rd place on BBB13

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #178 on: June 17, 2013, 05:15:40 PM »
Quote from: Jack
Quote from: OmgItsPhilOoh maybe I will be able to see her in London and can complain to her that she walked out of El Reencuentro 1.

I've seen sooo many housemates from the UK Big Brother in London. In the last couple of months I've seen Glyn (BB UK 7), Gerry (BB UK 8 ) and Charlie (BB UK 10)!Is Glyn gay now? I keep hearing these rumours with no confirmation.

Gerry was a snake, and Charlie was one of the if not most false and annoying HM's of all time. I'll never forget when that task BB set them to decide who's most likely to win before the instructions were even given out he plopped himself on No. 1 (Image removed from quote.)

Yes Glyn is gay, I saw him in G.A.Y. (which I know isn't enough to confirm he is gay), but Nikki spoke about it in Ultimate Big Brother.

I didn't like Gerry or Charlie in the show and Charlie was pretty much up himself when I met him and talked to him - although he did tell me to 'be lucky'.

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #179 on: June 20, 2013, 01:38:32 PM »
seems that Sindia (GH 12+1) is no longer friend of Pepe and Marta and has returned to her job as a agricultural laborer. She wasn't even called to express her view about GH 14 when she was one of the most popular housemates in her season. She still has a good relationship with Hugo and María.

Zulema (GH 12+1) returned a few weeks ago from her trip to Jordania. She spends most of her time travelling around the world. It seems she doesn't have relationship with any of the housemates from the season because "she does not like TV". I think she only watched the launch of GH 14.

Mary Joy Sumayo (GH 12+1) has a boyfriend called Alberto Vicente, she is still studying biology.

Patricia (GH 12) has a really bad relationship with most of the housemates from her season, especially Laura, Marcelo and Terry (although they were really close friends in the house). She has still relation with Cathaysa, Lydia, Jhota and Pepa.

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #180 on: June 20, 2013, 04:37:22 PM »
Patricia and Mary Joy???  :-X :-X
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #181 on: June 22, 2013, 01:24:03 PM »
Marco (SS2 and All-Stars) is currently on Switzerland, and has a bar named "Bar New York"

Rúben and Tatiana (SS3) went to Europe Park, in Germany! :ali :ali :ali :ali :ali :ali

Cláudio (SS3 and All-Stars) is currently doing an online fitness programme. He's still dating Jéssica.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybBoihUHNpc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybBoihUHNpc</a>

Nuno (SS3 and All-Stars) and Vanessa (SS3) are still dating. ::) ::)

To Mara (SS3) someone is doing fake twitter and ask.fm accounts! She's still dating Fábio (SS3)

The fans also gave to them a trip to the Dominican Republic! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Petra (SS3) has a new look now! ::) ::) ::)

She also came to Las Vegas, USA! :mad :mad :mad :mad (I'm so jealous!)

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #182 on: June 22, 2013, 03:28:33 PM »
Petra is so different now

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #183 on: June 22, 2013, 03:42:57 PM »
Petra is so different now

She is too skinny, and said one time that she can't survive without alcohol and pills! ::) ::) ::)

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #184 on: June 22, 2013, 08:35:04 PM »
Mara and Petra look so different! :o

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #185 on: June 22, 2013, 08:48:09 PM »
Mara and Petra look so different! :o

Yes, the twin sisters are different! ;)

• Big Brother
« Reply #186 on: June 24, 2013, 10:49:59 AM »
Arturo Requejo from Gran Hermano 11 and All Stars is now dating Merche, a Spanish pop singer. He will also participate in the new version of the TV series "Escenas de matrimonio" (which aired during 2007-2009), called "Esposa2", in which the TV series will air in live in a set and with a public and the "couples" will discuss about the actuality in Spain.

• Big Brother
« Reply #187 on: June 24, 2013, 05:51:00 PM »
Gran Hermano 14's Desirée's first day as a collaborator in Sálvame (trashy TV-show) started really bad, I don't think she'll return to it, they reveled all her dark past, about how she sold things from her parents, how she entered to apartments to steal and burned things, some years ago she destroyed the windows of her parent's house with a hammer. Desirée hit her father and brother during years when she got angry and entered into a psychiatric with 10 years old because she was uncontrollable. She abandoned the set today with an anxiety attack after her father was invited to the set and says she is really angry with the channel for doing that to her.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 05:58:17 PM by CallMeWharram ♚ »

French

« Reply #188 on: June 24, 2013, 05:55:05 PM »
FX 2.0  :-\
She thinks she'll can be a wedding planner or whatever, now she's destroyed by salvame  ::)

Let's hope she won't have a bad idea after that, cuz it reminds me FX, that stole credit card of his step father, stealing 20 000€, went in a psychiatric hospital for 3 months, and was supposed to go to jail... then the only thing he done was a huge depression and committed suicide.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #189 on: June 24, 2013, 05:58:56 PM »
She thinks she'll can be a wedding planner or whatever, now she's destroyed by salvame  ::)

Let's hope she won't have a bad idea after that, cuz it reminds me FX, that stole credit card of his step father, stealing 20 000€, went in a psychiatric hospital for 3 months, and was supposed to go to jail... then the only thing he done was a huge depression and committed suicide.

I don't know about Desi, but FX was a drug addict and alcoholic so that helps a lot.. :/

French

« Reply #190 on: June 24, 2013, 08:07:07 PM »

I don't know about Desi, but FX was a drug addict and alcoholic so that helps a lot.. :/
Yeah you're right, but I don't know why but I feel that Desi will touch some of it... And she'll do something like la Josiane/Thomas to take hormones things.

But she has some good friends apparently instead of her family so I just hope everything's gonna be OK :)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #191 on: June 24, 2013, 08:44:26 PM »

Yeah you're right, but I don't know why but I feel that Desi will touch some of it... And she'll do something like la Josiane/Thomas to take hormones things.

But she has some good friends apparently instead of her family so I just hope everything's gonna be OK :)

Using hormones in order to change your sex is not like using drugs, it's a precribed by a doctor, with him following you and all. It's really safe now.

• Big Brother
« Reply #192 on: June 28, 2013, 05:01:54 PM »
Pepe Flores and Marta Sánchez from Gran Hermano 12+1 are dating since a few months. Pepe has also being reported to the police by a nurse who said he threatened her when she was attending Pepe's mother in the hospital. She says he shout to her to "suck his d*ck" and punching her after some problems. They are a lot of people in the Hospital who said they witnessed it and support the nurse, he says it's a lie.

BBUKFan

« Reply #193 on: June 28, 2013, 05:50:29 PM »
Nurses have a really hard job to do which is really underacknowledged by people.

• Big Brother
« Reply #194 on: June 30, 2013, 11:32:55 AM »
Anabel Cascales from Gran Hermano 14 has auditioned for The Voice Spain, I hope she enters, she'll be my favorite <3333

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #195 on: June 30, 2013, 03:30:29 PM »
Pepe Flores and Marta Sánchez from Gran Hermano 12+1 are dating since a few months. Pepe has also being reported to the police by a nurse who said he threatened her when she was attending Pepe's mother in the hospital. She says he shout to her to "suck his d*ck" and punching her after some problems. They are a lot of people in the Hospital who said they witnessed it and support the nurse, he says it's a lie.

(Image removed from quote.)

Sorry, but they seem Father/Daughter on this photo. I can't imagine those two in a relationship. It's disgusting.

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

• Big Brother
« Reply #196 on: July 03, 2013, 01:50:54 AM »
Lizfanny Emiliano Vázquez (GH 10) is currently in the date show "Mujeres y Hombres y Viceversa", competing for the golden boy Leo. She's the first one from GH to be competing and not the one for whom they compete in the show, other GH housemates that were on the show: Germán (GH 10), Indhira (GH 11) and Laura (GH 12) were the ones for who the contestants were competing and fighting for.

• Big Brother
« Reply #197 on: July 03, 2013, 11:43:07 AM »
Nagore Robles (GH 11) and Sofía Cristo (All Stars 2) are not longer dating, they were going to marry some days ago, but the wedding was canceled, because Sofía was addicted to drugs and had a lot of drastic humor changes and Nagore couldn't take it anymore.

Currently, Nagore, Bárbara Rey (Sofia's mother), and Mª Ángeles Delgado (Aída GH5's mother) are working in "Mujeres y Hombres y Viceversa", helping the contestants to find love and giving them advices.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #198 on: July 03, 2013, 08:45:18 PM »
Doriana (SS1) is currently working in Splash! Celebrities, on SIC.

With two of the contestants: Toy (Singer) and Jorge Pina (Paralympic athlete, he's almost blind)

João Mota (Winner of SS2) will be a contestant on Splash! Celebrities 2, who will debut next Sunday. ::)

Wilson and Petra (both from SS3) are friends already. ::) The two went to the beach together today!

BBUKFan

« Reply #199 on: July 03, 2013, 11:55:42 PM »
Joao M regardless of what anyone thinks of him, I have to say he's the most magnificent looking specimen of a man :-* :-*