Author Topic: Chat thread  (Read 608724 times)

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
Re: Chat thread
« Reply #11100 on: July 02, 2017, 06:52:20 PM »
Sorry you're experiencing this, is there a cause, or was this just years of tension that finally got heated? I know that gypsies are often oppressed in Eastern Europe and I'm aware that's been the case for quite a while. I even saw the attack from BB Bulgaria.

In the US, we had things like this, but the subject was police brutality.

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • Username: bbfan
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #11101 on: July 03, 2017, 07:46:06 PM »
The reason for the big riots in the past days in my town is that some gypsies attacked school girls on a lake.
It's always funny and sad that the people from the West always think that the gypsies in Eastern Europe are oppressed.  ??? I guess that somebody needs this propaganda in the Western countries. It's the opposite - in the most cases if  gypsy and bulgarian do same crime - the bulgarian will be in the jail but the gypsy will be free. Yes, even if it's a murder. The politicians just gave them that freedom because they need the gypsies when there are elections, they just pay to them to vote for them. And yesterday on the riot the police was told to protect the gypsies and they even hit some innocent bulgarian people.
Probably it will sounds very radical for SOMEONE WHO HAVE NEVER LIVE WITH THIS HUMAN TRASH CALLED EASTERN EUROPE GYPSIES, but there is just one cure for them - to eliminate them.
It's not without purpose that  Berlusconi wanted to give us back "our gypsies" in Italy. They are virus and the cure is clear. When you have cancer you eliminate it.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #11102 on: July 04, 2017, 01:33:53 PM »
Daniiiii, girl! I'm so sorry you're going through this. Now I got the chance to catch up. Please, stay safe! xoxo
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
« Reply #11103 on: July 04, 2017, 08:25:30 PM »
Who saw Gretchen on the new Katy Perry's video Swish Swish?

Before becoming famous worldwide she was already universally known at this forum.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #11104 on: July 04, 2017, 08:31:22 PM »

Before becoming famous worldwide she was already universally known at this forum.

GUUURLLLL I DIDDDDD!!!!! GRETCHEN WAS ERRRRTHAAAANNNGGGGGGG... OMGGGGG KATY DID IT! KAAAAAAATYYYYYYY DIIIIIIIIDDDDDD ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Big Brother
« Reply #11105 on: July 05, 2017, 05:43:52 AM »

I thought that was her, I guess it is after all.

Any chance she'll be in a Bieber video?

Offline DarkFireYoshi

• Winner
  • I am addicted to random facts
« Reply #11106 on: July 12, 2017, 07:12:11 PM »
I hate to bring politics here but Net Neutrality needs to be supported.

• Big Brother
« Reply #11107 on: July 12, 2017, 10:28:19 PM »
Net Neutrality, as it not going to war? Not going to happen for America.

• Big Brother
« Reply #11108 on: August 02, 2017, 01:39:23 AM »
Today I just achieved one of my biggest goals in life .....

I achieved one of my biggest goals in life, which is to get someone arrested, in which today I succeeded in getting someone arrested.

The meatball and possibly another meatball who I got arrested in going dooooooooooowwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnn.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #11109 on: August 03, 2017, 02:31:34 AM »
I forgot to share this over here! I wrote an article about Big Brother on my blog.

https://myunapologeticdiaries.wordpress.com/2017/07/25/i-love-big-brother/

Hope y'all like it!

• Big Brother
« Reply #11110 on: August 04, 2017, 01:48:11 AM »
So, when I was in Europe, someone used my tax forms to file taxes under my name. They also opened credit cards in my name as well.

I was able to settle the credit card dispute, but obviously told the police. The debit card I had was stolen from me, so I called the customer service number to get where they created an account under my name and I was able to reset the password. Once there, I got the list of the transactions from the account where there was a bank routing number, account number, and name on the account.

I handed that to the police where they got the photos from the ATM. The person on the account was arrested on Monday and they're claiming that my roommate did this. She is claiming that my roommate had her go withdraw money from the ATM as she had a car, which would make sense as he would try to not use the ATM's on our block.

She is also claiming that they're on crystal meth during this time, and while a student at my University is also tied into this, I'll have to tell the Pennsylvania Board of Ed, as nobody on Point Park University's campus can be trusted to conduct a proper investigation, as I'm not LGBT. Also, one of Point Park's employees previous used my credit card to make purchases, so there's no chance they'd agree to investigate this, as they condone this type of behavior.

My ex-roommate also tried to accuse someone else of doing this, but then changed the story to accuse another person, which made it seem like he knew what was going on, so at the very least, he'd be considered an accomplice. Plus, while I was gone, my birth certificate was stolen as well as my court order forms, and managed to somehow get a friend to retrieve those documents to me. My ex-roommate also seemed to prejudge me as someone who came from an affluent background, which is very common for people from Pittsburgh to do to University students.

I go to court about this on the 15th, so I'll probably have a better idea as to what really happened. If convicted, all parties involved would face a

Offline DanielA

• Ultimate Housemate
  • Username: bbfan
  • A Traveller In Time
« Reply #11111 on: August 05, 2017, 07:39:41 PM »
Daniiiii, girl! I'm so sorry you're going through this. Now I got the chance to catch up. Please, stay safe! xoxo

Thanks! :) The tension has subsided a bit and I think peace will be successful for a little longer.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #11112 on: August 07, 2017, 11:56:15 AM »

Thanks! :) The tension has subsided a bit and I think peace will be successful for a little longer.

That's great to know Daniela! xoxo

Offline KittyGalore

• Administrator
  • Immunity
  • Username: kittygalore
« Reply #11113 on: August 07, 2017, 11:09:41 PM »
Can someone explain to me why there is so many admin on the forum and has been active today or recent and no one has deleted the spam or banned the member who has 163 spam posts since the 17th of July.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #11114 on: August 08, 2017, 01:07:01 AM »
Can someone explain to me why there is so many admin on the forum and has been active today or recent and no one has deleted the spam or banned the member who has 163 spam posts since the 17th of July.

well first of all chill out kim woodburn
and second of all : cuz we lazy

• Big Brother
« Reply #11115 on: August 09, 2017, 02:42:22 AM »

Why both administer much? This forum has pretty much died and if BBUS or that and another major BB gets cancelled, then this forum will officially be dead and it won't get picked back up unless one of us gets on BB and builds a fanbase.

Offline KittyGalore

• Administrator
  • Immunity
« Reply #11116 on: August 26, 2017, 03:45:49 PM »

Why both administer much? This forum has pretty much died and if BBUS or that and another major BB gets cancelled, then this forum will officially be dead and it won't get picked back up unless one of us gets on BB and builds a fanbase.

Well it's no wonder the forum has died if none of you even care to keep it going. Spam should never be allowed the first important thing an admin has responsibilities for if you can't sort out the basics then your not fit to even be running the forum.

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #11117 on: August 26, 2017, 09:05:32 PM »
Quote from: Jackie
Quote from: KittyGalore on August 08, 2017, 01:09:41 AMCan someone explain to me why there is so many admin on the forum and has been active today or recent and no one has deleted the spam or banned the member who has 163 spam posts since the 17th of July.

LMAO damn gurl

• Big Brother
« Reply #11118 on: August 26, 2017, 09:48:17 PM »

Well it's no wonder the forum has died if none of you even care to keep it going. Spam should never be allowed the first important thing an admin has responsibilities for if you can't sort out the basics then your not fit to even be running the forum.

There's only literally even countries running Big Brother and the biggest draw, BBUK, isn't near as popular as it used to be. There may be two countries running Survivor right now and only the American one ever even gets a thread. A lot of people here have lives , including me and I can't possibly spend time figuring out where to get users.

Offline KittyGalore

• Administrator
  • Immunity
« Reply #11119 on: August 26, 2017, 09:54:48 PM »

There's only literally even countries running Big Brother and the biggest draw, BBUK, isn't near as popular as it used to be. There may be two countries running Survivor right now and only the American one ever even gets a thread. A lot of people here have lives , including me and I can't possibly spend time figuring out where to get users.
Well i'm going to be on top of the spam from now on and it will take me only a few sec to sort it out as i have a lot of experience in knowing how to deal with this. It isn't that hard SMF makes everything easy it really is that simple.

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #11120 on: August 27, 2017, 10:17:30 AM »
KittyGalore putting Jakiki in her place <3

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #11121 on: August 29, 2017, 10:55:57 PM »
KittyGalore putting Jakiki in her place <3

Girl. You've been missed here! (L)

• Big Brother
« Reply #11122 on: August 30, 2017, 03:13:01 PM »
I found a flight from Pittsburgh to Dublin for $69.00 USD.

Another $21 can get me into London with RyanAir where another $30 there can get me into Canary Islands, all of these are cheaper than my Justin Bieber concert ticket.

This is seriously where I might be in November.

Offline Markus

• Mole
  • Username: antos
« Reply #11123 on: September 10, 2017, 03:06:09 AM »
I've been drunk most of the time I've been on this forum or any other. I'm actively seeking help for my alcoholism. Alcoholism isn't even my only problem. I'm also addicted to gambling. I mostly gamble under the influence of alcohol. So, if I get alcoholism under control, possibly the gambling problem will also be solved.

Those problems are something I've told to my friends and family. So no problem telling here as well.

I'm very prone to addictions. in the future I'd like my addictions be less destructive and less expensive they are now.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 03:11:33 AM by Markus »
Lost a planet Master Obi Wan has. How embarrassing.

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #11124 on: September 11, 2017, 05:42:45 PM »
Quote from: JustinBieberDingus
I found a flight from Pittsburgh to Dublin for $69.00 USD.

Another $21 can get me into London with RyanAir where another $30 there can get me into Canary Islands, all of these are cheaper than my Justin Bieber concert ticket.

This is seriously where I might be in November.
Wow I'm about to take a bus to Pittsburgh and fly from there LOL