Author Topic: Big Brother 5 Canada  (Read 5813 times)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
Re: Big Brother 5 Canada
« Reply #100 on: April 11, 2017, 02:14:21 PM »
Dillon is staying over Emily which is tragic because you have someone with potential and another who wants to leave... Dillon is already slightly going back up Bruno's ass while Emily is still firmly Kill Bruno

Ika and Dre really need to work on Sindy or for William to work on Kevin to save Emily
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #101 on: April 11, 2017, 11:54:28 PM »
Dillon is staying over Emily which is tragic because you have someone with potential and another who wants to leave... Dillon is already slightly going back up Bruno's ass while Emily is still firmly Kill Bruno

Ika and Dre really need to work on Sindy or for William to work on Kevin to save Emily

You kinda listed all the reasons why Bruno/Neda are clearly going to make sure Dillon stays lol.

Bruno is playing a much better game than he did in his season, Sindy too. The rest of the returnees aren't. Even Neda is playing a fucked up game. In her first season she was cut out because she had the jury in her pocket, if things stay the way they are right now, she has no jury vote, literally.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #102 on: April 12, 2017, 04:33:26 AM »
Quote from: Jackie
Quote from: Marie on Today at 07:14:21 AMDillon is staying over Emily which is tragic because you have someone with potential and another who wants to leave... Dillon is already slightly going back up Bruno's ass while Emily is still firmly Kill Bruno

You kinda listed all the reasons why Bruno/Neda are clearly going to make sure Dillon stays lol.

Bruno is playing a much better game than he did in his season, Sindy too. The rest of the returnees aren't. Even Neda is playing a fucked up game. In her first season she was cut out because she had the jury in her pocket, if things stay the way they are right now, she has no jury vote, literally.

Dillon is already staying which is tragic, if all my dreams come true, Dillon wins HOH and sends one of Bruno/Kevin out, because ;D at campaigning to keep the person that sends you out!

Neda is too stank, she will either be early juror (if they hate her enough) or end-game goat (because she is hated enough)... Sindy is still my winner pick, even if she's blatantly playing the middle and has haters on both sides, both sides know she likes the people in there... This is where Ika being an emotional player is not helping her side, she hates that Sindy flirts with Dem when Sindy actually really likes Ika, all Sindy needs is a little woo from Ika and she will flip to their side because she really hates Neda

Yes another week that the rootable side sends someone out who wants to work with them ;D they've given up hope on Emily which is a mistake because she is smarter and mentally stronger than Dillon, they should be fighting to keep her safe because she is guaranteed number on their side
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #103 on: April 14, 2017, 07:46:48 AM »
QUEEN SINDY!

Nasty Neda getting wrecked ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #104 on: April 14, 2017, 08:55:11 AM »
Goddess Tier, will permanently #1 until someone spearheads a Bruno eviction:
1. Sindy the Slayer Nguyen - blindsiding the whole world by putting up Nasty Neda because Neda was a bitch to her <3 indirectly cutting BOREno and Kevin by their knees by evicting one of their allies <3 sides with Forces of Good when people were expecting this to be another eviction controlled by Bruno <3 doesn't put up the french connection <3 gets revenge on her oppressor by sending her out in the most humiliating way possible <3 possibly saved BB Can 5

Amazing:
2. Ika - Ika obliterating Nasty Neda lolololol YOU ARE GOING HOME MARK MY WORDS *Nasty Neda goes home, epic, now I hope she stops talking shit about Sindy
3. Dre - queen! I think the forces of evil are coming after her, stay safe queen!
4. Karen - Karen being a juror??? Who would've guessed but I'm obsessed with her, keep slaying queen
5. William - finally grew some brains and became infinitely more rootable
6. Demtres - loyal Ika foot soldier

Problematic Fave
7. Dillon - unintentionally awkward and hilarious, each time I see him I cringe a little but he is mesmerizing and a problematic and ironic kind of way, I hope he ends up being a perma-pawn and that Bruno and Kevin end up going home while seated next to him

NO
8. Jackie - boring disappointment, too busy trying to gasp for air because she it lodged too deely in Bruno's asshole
9. Kevin - see Jackie

DIE SATAN
10. Bruno - disgusting
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #105 on: April 14, 2017, 04:37:36 PM »
OMG SINDY IS MY QUEEN I'M SCREAMING RIGHT NOW FINALLY THE BITCH IS EVICTED!!!

SLAYING THE SEASON:
1. SINDY <3333333
2. KAREN <333333
3. IKA <333333
4. DRE
5. DEMETRES
6. WILLIAM

OUT NOW:
7. Dillon
8. Jackie
9. Kevin

10. Ewuno

Offline Eiki

• Head of House
« Reply #106 on: April 14, 2017, 04:52:20 PM »
I know this is definitely not a popular opinion but...

I actually liked Neda, and i wish i could give her a hug after this episode. No, i don't agree with many of the things Neda did, and i know that she was pretty mean throwing all of those insults at Sindy, even though there is a video of her apologizing later. Feel free to laugh at me for this, but i also don't agree with the nonstop boos and cheering against her, all that hate she got was a bit too heavy, and the way Ika handled it could make her just as bad. She didn't need to go that far.

Don't get me wrong, i respect Sindy's big move and she's also my favorite.

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #107 on: April 14, 2017, 05:01:45 PM »
Yes you had to feel sorry for her in the end and I problaby would be as devastated as her but all I could think was "karma is a bitch, baby". She was way too cocky this time around problaby thinking she could Snacole her way to the finish line. 

Most entertaining double eviction episode ever. Now that was some TV gold. :D

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #108 on: April 14, 2017, 05:40:56 PM »
Looks like DemIka is in trouble this week... What if Ika is evicted.... JURY HOUSE WITH NEDA AND IKA I WILL DIE
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #109 on: April 14, 2017, 08:07:45 PM »
Dem/Ika is the target this week, but everyone wants Dem out. as long as french connection is saved, lets sacrifice Dem to save Queen Ika <3333

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #110 on: April 14, 2017, 11:22:33 PM »
Sindy might have saved DemIka by putting Jackie up as a possible target, even Kevin is a possible backdoor target, looks like Ika is in the clear.

Dillon is messy as fuck so his HOH has been exciting, no one knows who is actually going up. Apparently Karen/Dillon are tight now lol how but okay, take over his HOH Karen!
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #111 on: April 15, 2017, 09:51:30 AM »
Dillon considers Karen his #1 and still doesn't trust Bruno or Kevin... Consider this Karen's HOH, Jackie or Kevin are walking out the door
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #112 on: April 15, 2017, 12:08:14 PM »
Dillon considers Karen his #1 and still doesn't trust Bruno or Kevin... Consider this Karen's HOH, Jackie or Kevin are walking out the door
I want a Kevin backdoor please! Another backdoor would be EPIC

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #113 on: April 15, 2017, 03:31:41 PM »
Jury with Neda and Ika would be hilarious, though.

Good things about this season.

1. No Peter Brown.
2. These newbies are better than the one is this season's American counterpart season, BBUS13.
3. Least deserving vet left first.
4. Big move made at double eviction.
5. A newbie could win and will if they get to F2.

Guys, you should give Jackie some credit, had she not won POV, Neda would still be in this house.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #114 on: April 15, 2017, 05:39:21 PM »
Jackie is a bit wasted potential, its sad that the other houseguest can't see that she could potentially be a very lethal weapon in this game, instead they are caught up about her being the Grim Reaper of Big Brother with all her friends leaving ;D

When you think of it, I can't see a vet even making the F2 the only possibility is Sindy... Bruno has too big of a target, Kevin is hated, Ika will eventually be targeted... While all the noobs minus Jackie have a decent shot at winning if they get to the end, hell even Jackie has a solid case if she makes it to the end!

Peter Brown is overrated trash, he sucks IDG why he was even on the side show
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #115 on: April 15, 2017, 05:41:02 PM »
Pray for a Jackie POV as well, its the only way to solidify a backdoor Kevin plan, but like why the fuck get rid of Kevin when you can get rid of Bruno, but oh well, as long as 1 of them leaves
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #116 on: April 15, 2017, 11:10:37 PM »
Another good thing is that at least the Gen-Xer actually makes the jury, unlike Suzette, Paul, Risha & Christine.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #117 on: April 16, 2017, 10:26:32 AM »
Yeah Karen actually has solid strategic game and isn't afraid to make moves... I can see her even winnign should she get to the end!
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #118 on: April 16, 2017, 10:28:19 AM »
Dem win veto, prayer circle for Sindy!
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #119 on: April 16, 2017, 01:26:35 PM »
Dem win veto, prayer circle for Sindy!

Don't think even a pray circle can save her now :(

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #120 on: April 16, 2017, 08:44:31 PM »
Quote from: Marie on Today at 03:28:19 AMDem win veto, prayer circle for Sindy!
Don't think even a pray circle can save her now (Image removed from quote.)
Sindy replicating her performance last season' by making a big move then gets taken out a week later lol

I would've sacrificed Dem in a heartbeat for Sindy... Come on Karen push for a backdoor Kevin plan!
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #121 on: April 16, 2017, 11:25:08 PM »
Quote from: Marie on Today at 03:28:19 AMDem win veto, prayer circle for Sindy!
Don't think even a pray circle can save her now (Image removed from quote.)
Sindy replicating her performance last season' by making a big move then gets taken out a week later lol

I would've sacrificed Dem in a heartbeat for Sindy... Come on Karen push for a backdoor Kevin plan!

Sindy shook the whole thing up when she evicted Neda, not realizing she also broke up what was protecting her. Truthfully it would be poetic that she went right after. And I don't want Kevin to go now, I feel like Kevin going would only help out Bruno and Bruno is the devil i don't play that shit.

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #122 on: April 17, 2017, 03:48:14 AM »
I'm so proud and impressed by kween Ika this season, my god what an improvement from S2!

rip sindy :(

looks like we'll have 5/8 vets out by Day 41/70 WOW.

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
« Reply #123 on: April 17, 2017, 07:34:10 AM »
poor William....if he only knew that Kevin is just using him for his advantage....

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #124 on: April 17, 2017, 11:24:42 AM »
Quote from: Marie on Yesterday at 01:44:31 PMQuote from: JackieQuote from: Marie on Today at 03:28:19 AMDem win veto, prayer circle for Sindy!
Don't think even a pray circle can save her now (Image removed from quote.)Sindy replicating her performance last season' by making a big move then gets taken out a week later lol

Sindy shook the whole thing up when she evicted Neda, not realizing she also broke up what was protecting her. Truthfully it would be poetic that she went right after. And I don't want Kevin to go now, I feel like Kevin going would only help out Bruno and Bruno is the devil i don't play that shit.
I still don't get why they don't just backdoor Bruno. Kevin and Sindy are small fry compared to this boring beast
FUTURE AFP OF BB19