Author Topic: Big Brother 19 USA  (Read 3200 times)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
Re: Big Brother 19 USA
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2017, 09:32:45 AM »
Quote from: JustinBieberDingus
I wonder if Spoiler for Hiden: Megan
will get sued

and if

Spoiler for Hiden: Cameron will return as Sharon from season nine did.
I love how this promising cast turn into such a train wreck. I told them they should've cast me.

She aparently had PTSD and Josh yelling at her trigerred something, so I doubt if they do
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2017, 09:36:38 AM »
1. Alex
2. Jillian
3. Elena
4. Jessica
5. Mark
6. Cody
7. Dominique

8. Christmas
9. Matthew

10. Jason
11. Raven (hate her buns)

12. Ramses
13. Kevin
14. Josh
15. Paul
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2017, 08:23:32 PM »
I'm a huge huge Paul fan as everyone knows, I'm glad he came back but I didnt want him to come back this way, I hope he doesn't go the Neda route :/

Loving Kevin, Mark, Dom and Alex.

Can't stand Cody, Jessica, Elena or Raven.

Josh glorious trainwreck <3333

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2017, 07:10:12 AM »
Cody's this year's insensitive person, he's made remarks about the Ferguson riots and transgender people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejflC0Mv7g0

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2017, 09:42:04 AM »
Quote from: Danny
I'm a huge huge Paul fan as everyone knows, I'm glad he came back but I didnt want him to come back this way, I hope he doesn't go the Neda route :/

Loving Kevin, Mark, Dom and Alex.

Can't stand Cody, Jessica, Elena or Raven.

Josh glorious trainwreck <3333
Jillian is also amazing
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2017, 11:40:23 AM »
Jillian is the one who wanted to play like Christine, right? So, she must've changed her strategy, since nobody from WoBB would root for anyone like that.

Also, let's get Raph from Tibb over here, this forum is going to be dead by next year, unless we find a way to attract new people.

Maybe Raph can be on BB20, it's just that if he wins, he has to denounce his other citizenships.

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2017, 01:29:45 PM »
I didn't know that Kryssie was from a viral video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAz_wxAXlgA

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2017, 05:19:09 PM »
Jillian is the one who wanted to play like Christine, right? So, she must've changed her strategy, since nobody from WoBB would root for anyone like that.

Also, let's get Raph from Tibb over here, this forum is going to be dead by next year, unless we find a way to attract new people.

Maybe Raph can be on BB20, it's just that if he wins, he has to denounce his other citizenships.

She was the one but it's not really like she changed her mind, it's more like none of the boys even like her so she didn't really have any option

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2017, 05:19:35 PM »
I hated Paul before and I still hate his shouting ass.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2017, 04:21:09 AM »
I actually like Paul. But this season, I'm not feeling "friendship" that much tho... And Cody, ugh... Twitter is going ballistic with that guy he's heavily liked for some reason, but he's so uncharming and unlikeable, the only thing he has are his looks. That's it..

Also, the amount of showmances this season is rubbing me the wroooongggg way.
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2017, 04:59:59 AM »
So, this season we have two major groups. And I've got two solid names for them...

The Showmances: Cody, Mark, Matthew, Elena, Raven, Jessica, Dominique.

The Outcasts: Paul, Christmas, Josh, Jillian, Alex, Ramses, Jason, Kevin.

Damn... I want to like this season, but the drama, ugh... I'd rather have All-Stars 2 than this.

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2017, 10:28:00 AM »
I like Elena. I hope she makes it far. She might be my first female favorite apart from Shelby since Talla and just for BBUS, Rachel.

Matt and Mark are really the only two guys that are rootable, outside of Paul. Jason is more UTR, same as Kevin, and neither of them know much about the game. Cody isn't making jury and Josh is draining the life out of the season.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2017, 07:44:31 PM »
I actually like Paul. But this season, I'm not feeling "friendship" that much tho... And Cody, ugh... Twitter is going ballistic with that guy he's heavily liked for some reason, but he's so uncharming and unlikeable, the only thing he has are his looks. That's it..

Are you sure you're not reading 4chan instead of twitter ? cause as far as i know nobody in their right mind on twitter likes the guy lol

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2017, 03:33:51 AM »
Quote from: BBDR16
So, this season we have two major groups. And I've got two solid names for them...

Damn... I want to like this season, but the drama, ugh... I'd rather have All-Stars 2 than this.
LOOOOOOOL this has changed btw

Christmas/Paul were in the showmances, but shit went down in the POV ceremony

now its pretty much

Jessica, Cody, Jillian, Kevin, Alex, Ramses, Jason vs the rest

with Mark/Josh potentially in the middle, but Elena/Dom have Mark by the balls thus will probably do whatever they want

Josh is still probably leaving next week
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 03:39:48 AM by Marie »
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2017, 03:34:54 AM »
Quote from: Jackie
Quote from: BBDR16 on Yesterday at 04:21:09 AMI actually like Paul. But this season, I'm not feeling "friendship" that much tho... And Cody, ugh... Twitter is going ballistic with that guy he's heavily liked for some reason, but he's so uncharming and unlikeable, the only thing he has are his looks. That's it..

Are you sure you're not reading 4chan instead of twitter ? cause as far as i know nobody in their right mind on twitter likes the guy lol

Wait? Someone likes Paul, uhm I need to take a shower after reading that misguided opinion. Paul is a sexist, misogynistic bully!  Natalie hated Nicole but she voted for her over Paul because of all the disgusting things and shitty treatment Paul did to her
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2017, 03:36:50 AM »
Quote from: JustinBieberDingus
I like Elena. I hope she makes it far. She might be my first female favorite apart from Shelby since Talla and just for BBUS, Rachel.

Matt and Mark are really the only two guys that are rootable, outside of Paul. Jason is more UTR, same as Kevin, and neither of them know much about the game. Cody isn't making jury and Josh is draining the life out of the season.
I like Elena too, her and Dom are two of the more level headed women in the house. Mark is surprisingly rootable and nice, considering I pegged him as an ass, but hands down, one of the, if not the nicest guy in there
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #41 on: July 04, 2017, 06:26:35 AM »

LOOOOOOOL this has changed btw

Christmas/Paul were in the showmances, but shit went down in the POV ceremony

now its pretty much

Jessica, Cody, Jillian, Kevin, Alex, Ramses, Jason vs the rest

with Mark/Josh potentially in the middle, but Elena/Dom have Mark by the balls thus will probably do whatever they want

Josh is still probably leaving next week
I'm aware of the changes, so that's why I put them with everyone else instead of the showmances.

And yes, Josh is a total nutball and he's got to go next week.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #42 on: July 04, 2017, 06:27:49 AM »
Quote from: Jackie
Quote from: BBDR16 on Yesterday at 04:21:09 AMI actually like Paul. But this season, I'm not feeling "friendship" that much tho... And Cody, ugh... Twitter is going ballistic with that guy he's heavily liked for some reason, but he's so uncharming and unlikeable, the only thing he has are his looks. That's it..

Wait? Someone likes Paul, uhm I need to take a shower after reading that misguided opinion. Paul is a sexist, misogynistic bully!  Natalie hated Nicole but she voted for her over Paul because of all the disgusting things and shitty treatment Paul did to her

Hun... Natalie is whatever, I've never been that much of a Nicole fan especially after last season. So if I like Paul, I like him... but last season he was ok. That's all...

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #43 on: July 04, 2017, 07:27:03 AM »
Quote from: Marie on Today at 03:34:54 AMQuote from: JackieQuote from: BBDR16 on Yesterday at 04:21:09 AMI actually like Paul. But this season, I'm not feeling "friendship" that much tho... And Cody, ugh... Twitter is going ballistic with that guy he's heavily liked for some reason, but he's so uncharming and unlikeable, the only thing he has are his looks. That's it..

Hun... Natalie is whatever, I've never been that much of a Nicole fan especially after last season. So if I like Paul, I like him... but last season he was ok. That's all...

Natalie, Michelle and Bridgette carried that season, I mean it still sucked but it didn't get to BB15 levels because of them...

Paul has no respect for women and is human trash, like it wil be rigged for him this season but I hope he goes soon before he terrorizes and abuses another woman
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #44 on: July 04, 2017, 01:29:52 PM »
Quote from: Marie on Today at 03:34:54 AMQuote from: JackieQuote from: BBDR16 on Yesterday at 04:21:09 AMI actually like Paul. But this season, I'm not feeling "friendship" that much tho... And Cody, ugh... Twitter is going ballistic with that guy he's heavily liked for some reason, but he's so uncharming and unlikeable, the only thing he has are his looks. That's it..

Natalie, Michelle and Bridgette carried that season, I mean it still sucked but it didn't get to BB15 levels because of them...

Paul has no respect for women and is human trash, like it wil be rigged for him this season but I hope he goes soon before he terrorizes and abuses another woman

I'm surprised that Nicole does not figure in your list since you're such a feminist, but at least you have good picks, but neither ran last season if so, they would've beat the snake but since that never happened...

Anyway, as it was BLATANTLY RIGGED for Nicole last season, it can be for Paul and although robbed last season (because he was!), I wouldn't like to see that in this series too as it would be WAY TOO OBVIOUS. So... I hope he makes it to Jury at least.

I'll keep watching the episodes, to see if I end up liking someone to root for, at this time, I'm not rooting for anyone, even Paul.

So keep trying! xoxo

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #45 on: July 04, 2017, 01:32:39 PM »

I'm surprised that Nicole does not figure in your list since you're such a feminist, but at least you have good picks, but neither ran last season if so, they would've beat the snake but since that never happened...

Anyway, as it was BLATANTLY RIGGED for Nicole last season, it can be for Paul and although robbed last season (because he was!), I wouldn't like to see that in this series too as it would be WAY TOO OBVIOUS. So... I hope he makes it to Jury at least.

I'll keep watching the episodes, to see if I end up liking someone to root for, at this time, I'm not rooting for anyone, even Paul.

So keep trying! xoxo

So when you choose to lose you are...robbed ? Paul picked Nicole. Paul decided to lose. End of discussion.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #46 on: July 04, 2017, 01:57:07 PM »

So keep trying! xoxo

So when you choose to lose you are...robbed ? Paul picked Nicole. Paul decided to lose. End of discussion.

Well... I though the Jurors would have a better sense of gameplay, and yes, although he picked her, he was still robbed, for me and to many people also, Nicole worked behind the scenes and didn't do much until Paulie was evicted, Paul was more straightforward and was pretty much on the spotlight since the beginning...

So, if everyone here will defend the snake, that's up to you. We're not meant to agree on everything. Nicole was BORING last season and won because of a dumb jury (not bitter, dumb).

Offline Rod

• Big Brother
  • Username: Rodd
« Reply #47 on: July 04, 2017, 03:09:20 PM »
Please let's stop the discussion

Paul and Nicole are trash, last season was a trash, BB US has been a trash since Dan lost season 14. Thank you.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #48 on: July 04, 2017, 03:52:57 PM »
Please let's stop the discussion

Paul and Nicole are trash, last season was a trash, BB US has been a trash since Dan lost season 14. Thank you.
OMG... BB14 tho... Dan is a class act, but that Jury was B I T T E R R R R R ! LOL.

And ok, fine, I'll drop the ball... But I miss how active this thing used to be.

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #49 on: July 04, 2017, 10:04:38 PM »
Marie is such a Natalie fan she'd be so jealous to know I've seen her in person in NY lol.

If I see her again i'll get a picture with her :)