Author Topic: Big Brother 19 USA  (Read 5568 times)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
Re: Big Brother 19 USA
« Reply #250 on: August 13, 2017, 03:31:06 AM »
Marlena <3 they are so over everyone in the house <3 Elena even said, we should just fuck with everyone, put up Paul and Alex <3
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #251 on: August 13, 2017, 03:31:41 AM »
If Cody wins veto and saves Elena, which I hope happens, Paul's alliance might just evict Kevin, the most useless person in the alliance and the one who tried to get Paul to work with Cody. Not sure if Josh would evict Christmas since they both want to try to take out Paul.

Matt can go, he contributes the least to the show in terms of entertainment. The people in Paul's alliance seem to be very one dimensional, obviously excluding Josh and Alex, but the others have at least a story line. I.e, Christmas is competing with an injury, Raven adds nothing, other than being hated for being a liar.

Jason is the "country guy", but entertainment wise, he adds far less than his counterparts, Caleb & James. Kevin is just the clueless older guy that they've always had since 2001, but I almost want to see him win HOH and try to work with Cody and nominate Maven and piss Paul off.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #252 on: August 13, 2017, 04:03:38 AM »
Quote from: JustinBieberDingus
If Cody wins veto and saves Elena, which I hope happens, Paul's alliance might just evict Kevin, the most useless person in the alliance and the one who tried to get Paul to work with Cody. Not sure if Josh would evict Christmas since they both want to try to take out Paul.

Matt can go, he contributes the least to the show in terms of entertainment. The people in Paul's alliance seem to be very one dimensional, obviously excluding Josh and Alex, but the others have at least a story line. I.e, Christmas is competing with an injury, Raven adds nothing, other than being hated for being a liar.

Jason is the "country guy", but entertainment wise, he adds far less than his counterparts, Caleb & James. Kevin is just the clueless older guy that they've always had since 2001, but I almost want to see him win HOH and try to work with Cody and nominate Maven and piss Paul off.

People are turning on Kevin (inside and outside the house) which is perfect since I need a Jody AFP... Too late Cody wasn't even picked. It was the prize veto, Elena won 5K, Mark won a vacation to Colorado, Matt won veto, Paul, Jason and Alex got punishment.

Plan is still the same, Matt will use the veto on Jason (yup for real, not himself) and Cody is replacement. Cody goes home. But everyone is hating on Elena for being selfish and not taking Alex's punishment and instead taking the 5K, which is hilarious because these people are so stupid and self-righteous, why wouldn't Elena take the 5K!

Kevin 100% will not do what you claim, its been proven time and time again that Kevin is nothing but a useless Paul follower. Earlier, Cody opened up to Kevin about his daughter, which he did on a human level because he wanted to connect with Kevin outside the game, he said he didn't want people to use his daughter against him or say anything about his daughter (with how vile this cast is, it makes sense). what's the first thing Kevin does? Go to Paul and tell everything, which I feel is a low blow. To add insult to injury, Kevin also told Paul about Cody's brother dying then proceeded to say that Cody is a bad father or something like that. How does Kevin have fans exactly? Should this sickening human being even win AFP? It took him less than 5 minutes to tell Cody's secret then accuse him of being a bad father!

Kevin is slowly but surely gonna drop in jokers as Marlena and Cody's will rise
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 04:10:40 AM by Marie »
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #253 on: August 13, 2017, 01:59:40 PM »
Well, Matt can't save himself, since that means no replacement nominee which means Elena goes, which is not good. Matt would be the four veto winner to never use the veto on himself.

I would love for Kevin to go against Paul's wishes if he is HOH, even though I doubt it. We need this group of six to turn on one another.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #254 on: August 13, 2017, 03:24:31 PM »
Well, Matt can't save himself, since that means no replacement nominee which means Elena goes, which is not good. Matt would be the four veto winner to never use the veto on himself.

I would love for Kevin to go against Paul's wishes if he is HOH, even though I doubt it. We need this group of six to turn on one another.

You underestimate how little willpower Matt has, he already said he is using it on Jason so they can backdoor Cody...

Elena and Mark are woke af and are on a rampage, they already have a gameplan for next week but they need to win HOH, but its a double lol... Elena wants Paul and Alex go up and see shit go down, she gives very little fucks anymore.

Kevin isn't ever going against Paul, he's been doing that thing for weeks yet reports to Paul everything he's heard, Cody's daughter is by far the grossest thing he's done especially saying that Cody isn't a good dad, this old fool sucks
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #255 on: August 13, 2017, 10:25:21 PM »
Defo out of this season now - clear once Cody goes they'll now just repeat the process on Mark and Elena.   Wouldn't be surprised if Kevin goes on the double as that's the target Paul is putting in everyones head.  At best Mark or Elena might win and put up Paul but honestly don't think he'd go.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #256 on: August 14, 2017, 03:05:39 AM »
Quote from: Brekkie
Defo out of this season now - clear once Cody goes they'll now just repeat the process on Mark and Elena.   Wouldn't be surprised if Kevin goes on the double as that's the target Paul is putting in everyones head.  At best Mark or Elena might win and put up Paul but honestly don't think he'd go.
The bootlist is pretty clear, its exactly what you said. I can see Kevin leaving in the double over Marlena, and I really hope he does, he's nothing but a Paul minion and he really sucks. Marlena will at least do something to try to shake things up, Kevin will never. That and Kevin leaving early guarantees Jessica has a better shot at AFP <3 which is what matter the most this season
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline freshveg

• Power of Veto
« Reply #257 on: August 14, 2017, 12:44:10 PM »
Looks like thats it for this season.... Cody will go home and as soon as Elena and Mark are out i will stop watching this season... really awful. I wonder if it will hit the ratings.

• Big Brother
« Reply #258 on: August 14, 2017, 03:25:44 PM »
Quote from: Brekkie
Defo out of this season now - clear once Cody goes they'll now just repeat the process on Mark and Elena.   Wouldn't be surprised if Kevin goes on the double as that's the target Paul is putting in everyones head.  At best Mark or Elena might win and put up Paul but honestly don't think he'd go.
The bootlist is pretty clear, its exactly what you said. I can see Kevin leaving in the double over Marlena, and I really hope he does, he's nothing but a Paul minion and he really sucks. Marlena will at least do something to try to shake things up, Kevin will never. That and Kevin leaving early guarantees Jessica has a better shot at AFP <3 which is what matter the most this season

If Kevin is evicted in DE, Jason also has a chance to be AFP, right?

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #259 on: August 14, 2017, 11:35:48 PM »
Quote from: Marie on Yesterday at 08:05:39 PMQuote from: BrekkieDefo out of this season now - clear once Cody goes they'll now just repeat the process on Mark and Elena.   Wouldn't be surprised if Kevin goes on the double as that's the target Paul is putting in everyones head.  At best Mark or Elena might win and put up Paul but honestly don't think he'd go.The bootlist is pretty clear, its exactly what you said. I can see Kevin leaving in the double over Marlena, and I really hope he does, he's nothing but a Paul minion and he really sucks. Marlena will at least do something to try to shake things up, Kevin will never. That and Kevin leaving early guarantees Jessica has a better shot at AFP <3 which is what matter the most this season
If Kevin is evicted in DE, Jason also has a chance to be AFP, right?

IDTS, Jason is by default the most popular of his group but he's not half as popular ad Jody, Kevin or Mark... With the way things are shaping, Jason isn't gonna go against Paul or Alex who are both very unpopular

Top 3 for AFP will likely be Jody or Kevin... I feel that's pretty clear cut... If Mark or Elena somehow survive until F7 or so due to challenge wins, I can see the, winning... But I'm fairly certain Jessica and Kevin will make up 2/3 of the AFP Top 3
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #260 on: August 17, 2017, 02:51:03 AM »
I'm not going to lie, I know it's a long shot, but I'd like to see CBS have Josh crossover to be on Survivor. At least we know it won't be a boring season.

Offline freshveg

• Power of Veto
« Reply #261 on: August 17, 2017, 12:27:25 PM »
How about that Alex? Sucks to be f****d for a change...

Elena did the only right thing and took the money. She will never gonna even make the final 5. That self-righteous group of people make me vomit.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #262 on: August 17, 2017, 02:33:17 PM »
Elena knows her time is short and she is gonna be evicted in the next 3 weeks, so taking that money was the right move, but of course Paul's cult, lol! Glad they got fucked over by Elena! Alex deserves it

Its not a long shot, its impossible, Josh is hated across all boards of BB fans... Casuals, superfans, livefeeders they all hate Josh. No one from Paul's cult will ever resurface in any CBS show

There's point getting our hopes up, but Marlena HOH please
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #263 on: August 17, 2017, 02:55:27 PM »
I don't think anyone from this season will return, tbh. Season 15 will likely get a returnee before this group. I don't hate them, they're just somewhat one-dimensional or just not fan favorite-like. This is a sign that next year, we will get all-new house guests.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #264 on: August 17, 2017, 03:56:09 PM »
I don't think anyone from this season will return, tbh. Season 15 will likely get a returnee before this group. I don't hate them, they're just somewhat one-dimensional or just not fan favorite-like. This is a sign that next year, we will get all-new house guests.

Jess has a very good chance of returning. Julie loves her. Superfans, live feedsters, BB alumni and casuals love her, she's strategic, will 100% bring drama, has no filter and a gamer.  She's probably a lock to return, also one of the most popular pre-jurors in quite some time.

People are already making it seem that she was so robbed by a terrible cast (I mean she kinda is, but she had terrible gameplay this season lol) and that Cody hurt her game, even if to be perfectly honest, she did enough herself lol
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 04:03:12 PM by Marie »
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline freshveg

• Power of Veto
« Reply #265 on: August 17, 2017, 04:53:48 PM »
Wouldnt mind if Jessica would come back for next season to get a real chance to play the game but strategically she didnt play a good game this season... she made too many mistakes. Maybe in a "normal" house she would be able to do better.

Wasnt Season 15 the one with Amanda and the racists? lol I guess Amanda would be the only person of that cast i would pick from that season.

Btw: I love that Alex' punishment was a really harsh one.... she deserves it. :D

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #266 on: August 17, 2017, 09:58:49 PM »
I love Elena but it WAS stupid to take the money and force the punishment on alex. Regardless of anything personality wise, Alex is HOH and Elena gave her a reason to be pissed of.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #267 on: August 18, 2017, 06:49:15 AM »
Elena was gone anyway... She knew she was leaving this week or next week. The people made it blatantly clear the Marlena were the next two to leave after Cody and nothing was changing that.

There was no way Elena was gonna improve her position 0 chance, so why not get 5000 richer if she knows she's screwed regardless. They were already hating on Elena for her friendship with Jess, there was no salvaging that. Difference of the stipend from 3rd to 11th is 0, as long as you get to jury, you get the same rate regardless of how you place. Elena was NEVER gonna make it to the F2 so she made the good call, she already earned more money the most of the people in the jury

Barring a Mark compwhore scenario boot list will look like this:
Mark
Kevin
Matt
Jason (will be blindsided thinking Raven was leaving)
Alex (gets what she deserves)

F4: Raven, Christmas, Josh, Paul

With Paul winning over anyone and Josh losing over anyone
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 01:24:44 PM by Marie »
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #268 on: August 18, 2017, 06:50:14 AM »
Dominique-Ramses-Jessica-Cody-Elena boot order is so tragic and depressing
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #269 on: August 18, 2017, 03:05:12 PM »
A Raven/Josh final two might be unbeatably the most hated final two in the history of the show.

This Double Eviction leaves us the same way season 16 did, 6 dudes and three females, though Alex leaves if Mark is evicted and it's unlikely that Raven or Christmas would be evicted next week.

Also, Marie, which Kevin is worse, this Kevin or Kevin from BBCAN5?

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #270 on: August 18, 2017, 06:45:29 PM »
A Raven/Josh final two might be unbeatably the most hated final two in the history of the show.

This Double Eviction leaves us the same way season 16 did, 6 dudes and three females, though Alex leaves if Mark is evicted and it's unlikely that Raven or Christmas would be evicted next week.

Also, Marie, which Kevin is worse, this Kevin or Kevin from BBCAN5?
I agree, Raven/Josh F2 will be the most hated F2 ever only contested by Brian/Clay of Survivor Thailand

16 was really bad but 19 is bad in a way that its a weird hybrid of 15 and 16... Alex leaves if Mark wins HOH, but downside is, Mark could get swayed since it was mainly Elena pushing for Paul/Alex OTB, Mark is apprehensive of putting up Alex for some reason and it might just end in a Matt eviction which is actually the worse case scenario since Matt is dead in the water anyway... Getting Alex or Paul out will shake things up... Raven is safe, but Xmas, if she is up against Paul, she leaves. Mark hates Xmas and would have no problem putting her up

Only people totally safe if Mark wins HOH is Paul (will survive over anyone) and Raven (Mark won't put her up)

Thats impossible to answer
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #271 on: August 19, 2017, 02:36:50 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Christmas is HOH and It looks like there is a backdoor plan to take Mark out.

Will anyone but me be watching?

• Big Brother
« Reply #272 on: August 19, 2017, 03:43:05 PM »
I literally just watched the episode where it was just Derrick discussing the past events with the houseguests. Season 16 is the never-dying season with Caleb, Frankie, Derrick, & Nicole returning to hosts competitions, Nicole winning, Hayden discussing Nicole on BB18, Caleb being on Survivor twice, and Cody appearing and Paulie competing, along with Frankie going on BBUK. Derrick has his TV show, right?

We're bound to hear from Zach and Donny soon, who I'm surprised we haven't heard from yet and we may hear from Cody again if his sister joins the cast.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #273 on: August 19, 2017, 11:31:40 PM »
I literally just watched the episode where it was just Derrick discussing the past events with the houseguests. Season 16 is the never-dying season with Caleb, Frankie, Derrick, & Nicole returning to hosts competitions, Nicole winning, Hayden discussing Nicole on BB18, Caleb being on Survivor twice, and Cody appearing and Paulie competing, along with Frankie going on BBUK. Derrick has his TV show, right?

We're bound to hear from Zach and Donny soon, who I'm surprised we haven't heard from yet and we may hear from Cody again if his sister joins the cast.

And yet most people would consider it one of the worst season. Just let it die grodner. If you have to bring someone back, Bring someone like Jessie from BB15 back, or REAL DANCER Jackie. Someone fresh.

• Big Brother
« Reply #274 on: August 20, 2017, 02:56:56 AM »

And yet most people would consider it one of the worst season. Just let it die grodner. If you have to bring someone back, Bring someone like Jessie from BB15 back, or REAL DANCER Jackie. Someone fresh.

Only internet (besides myself) fans hated season 15, right? Casuals liked it, if I remember correctly, right?