Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10
Reality TV Shows / Re: Survivor 35: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers
« Last post by JustinBieberDingus on December 07, 2017, 08:53:23 PM »
The last episode was very good though, it was nice to see that someone was voted out with just one vote due to the idol. I was almost thinking that was never going to happen.
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Celebrity Big Brother 21 UK
« Last post by Jackie on December 06, 2017, 06:27:58 PM »
that look like it's fan made lmao
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Grande Fratello VIP 2 Italy
« Last post by Jackie on December 06, 2017, 06:27:20 PM »
I'm glad that in this edition a woman who based its experience in the house in a relationship with another man didn't win.

The Carpeteras (spanish crazy fans for couples in GH) were really crazy with Giulia. I'm happy that they were watching more GFVIP and Operacion Triunfo than GH18, we didn't miss them, otherwise Miriam and Rubén would have been the favourite housemates since the beginning and that's something that was killing this program, basing it only about couples and fake romances.

Last year, Alessia didn't win because of that either. But Italy really has shitty winners. Valeria made the whole season last year and ended up 3rd. Guilia is a mess but she 100% was the most deserving.
Reality TV Shows / Re: A Fazenda 9 Brazil (New Chance)
« Last post by Gabriel on December 06, 2017, 05:31:51 PM »
#FlaviaCampeã rs
Reality TV Shows / Re: A Fazenda 9 Brazil (New Chance)
« Last post by Rod on December 06, 2017, 02:14:08 PM »
MONICK was evicted with 11.18% to save

FLAVIA, MARCOS and MATHEUS are the finalists

#Flaviatowin
« Last post by AlexSP on December 06, 2017, 12:46:44 PM »
I'm glad that in this edition a woman who based its experience in the house in a relationship with another man didn't win.

The Carpeteras (spanish crazy fans for couples in GH) were really crazy with Giulia. I'm happy that they were watching more GFVIP and Operacion Triunfo than GH18, we didn't miss them, otherwise Miriam and Rubén would have been the favourite housemates since the beginning and that's something that was killing this program, basing it only about couples and fake romances.
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Celebrity Big Brother 21 UK
« Last post by Gabriel on December 06, 2017, 05:58:21 AM »
Eye revelead

« Last post by Jackie on December 06, 2017, 03:53:38 AM »
Btw finale went this way :

first suprise was the last and first to qualify for the final and to nominate someone, who then nominated another person to go against themselves. Luca (last finalist) and Guilia (first finalist) chose Aida who then chose to go up against Daniele.

Aida was evicted with 62,7% to evict and placed fifth.

second surprise was another eviction, each contestant had to name the 2 nominees and big fucking suprise the dull as fuck couple wasn't nominated, but Guilia and Daniele were with 2 votes each (bullshit, fixed, rigged etc).

Of fucking course, Guilia the true winner of the show was evicted with 53,5% of the votes to evict and place a shameful 4th that we all know is the place for rigged women.

Then the F3 was 3 boring ass people called Luca, Ivana and Daniele and because shit always come in pair, the one who finished thirds was Ivana with 15,4% out of 3.

Votes reopened between the boring men and Daniele was declared the (bad) winner with only 52,4% against Luca which is basically a pretty shameful thing in itself.

bye bitch
« Last post by BBDR16 on December 06, 2017, 02:32:03 AM »
This season is crazy because it was literally built around Belen Rodriguez in order to launch her a the new host for the civilian version.
Her siblings were evicted back to back! LOL I hope that GF 15 brings it on.
« Last post by Jackie on December 05, 2017, 11:40:35 PM »
This season is crazy because it was literally built around Belen Rodriguez in order to launch her a the new host for the civilian version.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10