Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Secret Story 7 Portugal
« Last post by LF on December 05, 2017, 05:34:28 PM »
Like the separator.  :)
Reality TV Shows / Re: A Fazenda 9 Brazil (New Chance)
« Last post by Rod on December 05, 2017, 01:04:01 PM »
YURI was evicted against Rita last week with 49.64%  :o

From now on, the "roças" will be with 3 contestants. It's a way to lead Marcos into the final. I won't be surprised if he wins after all even being very hated as production made EVERYTHING to put him in the finals against Flávia.

So, MARCOS, MONICK and RITA were nominated and RITA was evicted yesterday with 10.49%

MATHEUS became the first finalist after winning a challenge  ;D He's the fourth contestant to go to the final without face the public vote.

Then, FLAVIA, MARCOS and MONICK are nominated. Definitely Monick is going :-\

The final is next Thursday
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Secret Story 7 Portugal
« Last post by Gabriel on December 05, 2017, 05:08:11 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hikpVlCr_9o" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hikpVlCr_9o</a>
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Celebrity Big Brother 21 UK
« Last post by Gabriel on December 05, 2017, 04:25:01 AM »
In January 2018, as the nation marks 100 years since women won the right to vote for the very first time, Celebrity Big Brother launches this series with an all-female cast of celebrity housemates in a salute to a centenary of women’s suffrage on Channel 5.

Presented by Emma Willis, Celebrity Big Brother will initially explore how the all-female housemates interact, from politicians to performing artists, as they enter the house first, ahead of the celebrity male housemates.

Over the course of the series, as the male counterparts enter the house, the housemates will take part in a series of entertaining tasks and hidden experiments which will test their - and our - assumptions, challenge gender stereotypes and reveal fascinating truths about what it is to be a woman - and man - in the 21st century. See what happens when women hold the power, as Celebrity Big Brother January 2018 is set to be celebratory, surprising and insightful.

Celebrity Big Brother's Bit On the Side will return weeknights with Rylan Clark-Neal.
TV Zone / Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2018 - Lisbon, Portugal
« Last post by André on December 04, 2017, 07:25:02 PM »
I'm going to see this bitch live so you know!! ;D ;D
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Celebrity Big Brother 1 USA
« Last post by JustinBieberDingus on December 04, 2017, 03:45:54 PM »
Remember, the first episode is always pre-taped here, so it would be 21-22 days.

You should also see what they're doing to The Amazing Race. Only 5 nights for Jody fans to see Jody.
« Last post by Danny on December 03, 2017, 09:04:10 PM »
Only 18 days??? Wtf. I know it's a first season but 18 days is pretty short. I think 21-28 like CBB UK is better.
« Last post by JustinBieberDingus on December 03, 2017, 07:05:06 PM »
It starts February 7th. The finale is the 25th. There will be 13 episodes. That is what I mean by that. Also, according to Evel Dick, there are ten episodes, two evictions per week and the winner gets $250k.

I was hoping we could get multiple weeks and have it start in January, despite knowing we wouldn't get a Sunday episode on Feb 4th.
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Gran Hermano 18 Spain
« Last post by Jackie on December 02, 2017, 11:34:01 PM »
To be fair, tell me one BB worlwide that is thriving at the moment ? We're in this weird era where Endemol let the brand deteriorate and they don't know how to pick the pieces back up.
BBB  :P

I wouldn't say it's thriving but it sure is still massively successful which is interesting considering it barely changed its formula from the start... just saying
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Gran Hermano 18 Spain
« Last post by Gabriel on December 02, 2017, 09:46:04 PM »
To be fair, tell me one BB worlwide that is thriving at the moment ? We're in this weird era where Endemol let the brand deteriorate and they don't know how to pick the pieces back up.
BBB  :P
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10