Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10
wow this Debora thing is horrible. Bulgaria keeps on providing no nice stories and I mostly can just feel sorry for these HMs. they really behave like trash.

The housemates continue to dig deep the bottom in the following episodes... ::)
General Discussion / Re: The Movie/TV Thread
« Last post by Torgrimson on December 02, 2017, 03:11:28 PM »
I watched Justice League the other day. Apart from a basic and simple plot, the movie is pretty watchable. I only wish Joss Whedon was on for the entirety of the project, and not just at the end of it. Anyone else seen it?
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Grande Fratello VIP 2 Italy
« Last post by BBDR16 on December 02, 2017, 03:08:34 PM »
Rich team: Carla, Carmen Di Pietro, Cecilia & Jeremias, Lorenzo, Luca, Marco, Simona, Veronica
Poor team: Aida, Cristiano, Daniele, Gianluca, Giulia, Ignazio, Ivana, Serena
(only from week 1 to week 3)
They are only able to nominate one housemate from their team.

Week 1
Nominated: Carla, Gianluca, Ignazio, Ivana, Luca
Carla was the first to be evicted with 46.23% to evict.
Luca 36.53%, Ivana 9.62%, Gianluca 3.93%, Ignazio 3.69%

Week 2
Nominated: Lorenzo, Serena
Serena was evicted with 51% to evict.
Lorenzo 49%

Week 3
Nominated: Carmen Di Pietro, Daniele
Carmen Di Pietro was evicted with 68.4% to evict.
Daniele 31.6%
Day 22, Marco was ejected due to his blaspheme behaviour.

Week 4
From week 4, Cecilia and Jeremias were no longer a pair.
Nominated: Lorenzo, Simona
Simona was evicted with 63.9% to evict.
Lorenzo 36.1%

Week 5
Nominated: Aida, Lorenzo
Lorenzo was evicted with 52.5% to evict.
Aida 47.5%
Day 36, Gianluca was ejected due to his blaspheme behaviour.
Lorenzo later returned to the house.

From Italian Wikipedia:

Week 6
Nominated: Jeremías, Veronica
Veronica was evicted with 50.5% to evict.
Jeremías 49.5%

Week 7
Nominated: Aída, Carmen Russo(late entry)
Carmen Russo was evicted with 66% to evict.
Aída 34%

Week 8
Nominated: Aída, Corinne, Raffello
Corinne was evicted with 41% to evict.
Aída & Raffaello ??%

Week 9
Nominated: Cristiano, Giulia, Jeremías, Luca, Raffaello
Jeremías was evicted with 30.3% to evict.
The rest ??%

Week 10
Nominated: Cecilia, Cristiano, Ignazio, Ivana
Cecilia was evicted with 48.6% to evict.
The rest ??%
Giulia became the 1st finalist with 44.7% against Aída, Cristiano & Daniele in a special voting round.

Week 11
Nominated: Cristiano, Ignazio
Ignazio was evicted with 56.7% to evict.
Cristiano 43.3%
Daniele & Aída became the next finalists with 56.7% & 24.5% respectively against Ignazio in another special voting round.

Week 12
Nominated: Lorenzo, Luca
Lorenzo was evicted with 88.1% to evict.
Luca 11.9%
Ivana became the next finalists with 76.2% against Cristiano who was also evicted with 23.4% in another special voting round.

The final nominees of the season are Luca, Raffaello
And the finalists are: Aída, Daniele, Giulia, Ivana

The finale is on Monday!
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Gran Hermano 18 Spain
« Last post by BBDR16 on December 02, 2017, 02:49:55 PM »
If you were right about the ratings, why this "new" system has been used since GH15?  The big disaster in ratings is this season, the other ones were welcomed by the viewers.

Even though I get that the producers want to finnish this as soon as possible, I also get they can evict some people in the same Gala to make them leave faster, but you can do this with some more passion or just putting some more interest. If they want to evict 2 people per live show, ok, then make a double eviction with a vote to evict or just normal nominations with a vote to save, but don't make us lose a good storyline just because of this.

One of the problems is that they put into the house so many people and that forces the program to last more. For future editions, I don't want something brand new or an "amazing new" twist that ends really bad, I just need a ordinary season of GH, I prefer that they copy past ideas from previous editions rather than experiment with silly ideas or just respect the GH/BB format that we fell in love with.

On the why this system has been used since GH 15, I really don't know, but I don't see why it makes sense at all.

And I agree that GH19 if ever done by Telecinco, must be a back-to-basics season, which seems ultra impossible in this day and age.
« Last post by BBDR16 on December 02, 2017, 02:44:28 PM »
Ratings have been so bad this fall, that GHVIP 6 is apparently not happening anymore and that Supervivientes 2018 will air earlier than normal.
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Grande Fratello VIP 2 Italy
« Last post by GrahamUKFan on December 02, 2017, 12:02:33 PM »
I totally forgot about this show but its still running like most of these in the sticked section. everyone seems to have lost interest these days. :(
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Celebrity Big Brother 1 USA
« Last post by JustinBieberDingus on December 01, 2017, 08:22:54 PM »
Set to air from Feb 7th and finish Feb 25.
« Last post by AlexSP on December 01, 2017, 03:11:07 PM »
If you were right about the ratings, why this "new" system has been used since GH15?  The big disaster in ratings is this season, the other ones were welcomed by the viewers.

Even though I get that the producers want to finnish this as soon as possible, I also get they can evict some people in the same Gala to make them leave faster, but you can do this with some more passion or just putting some more interest. If they want to evict 2 people per live show, ok, then make a double eviction with a vote to evict or just normal nominations with a vote to save, but don't make us lose a good storyline just because of this.

One of the problems is that they put into the house so many people and that forces the program to last more. For future editions, I don't want something brand new or an "amazing new" twist that ends really bad, I just need a ordinary season of GH, I prefer that they copy past ideas from previous editions rather than experiment with silly ideas or just respect the GH/BB format that we fell in love with.
« Last post by Depths of Bloomfield on November 30, 2017, 08:21:59 PM »
I mean they have actually made it longer that they should with the previous boots coming back in and then Lorena randomly entering as an intruder lmao
« Last post by Depths of Bloomfield on November 30, 2017, 08:19:58 PM »
I get what Alex is saying.

They aren't getting rid of it, if T5 really cared about the ratings they would have ended it already. Having the next few weeks with all of them up and evicting the one with the fewest votes has never made any sense to me. It would last the same with nominations (and it would be more exciting) but they just don't know how to do a reality show anymore imo.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10